Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 13

Ileanita1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Schultzzie: If it Zips, it Fits - Part 13

Post by Ileanita1 »

The link was a one day link and is not valid anymore sadly anybody has a link one can use valid ? Thanks in advance

helloguys10
Learner
Learner

Post by helloguys10 »

Ileanita1
Talker
Talker

Post by Ileanita1 »

helloguys10 wrote:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:28 pm
https://discord.com/invite/3udBGx6
Hej it worked! Thank you very much! :)

whydoicare67
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whydoicare67 »

I guess all the kids are over on discord, but I don't like the format. So here I am, all alone... Anyway, I don't watch Sierra anymore, but I watched most of her Peloton video and thought she was less annoying than usual? Also she clearly lost weight during that time frame, and I think that's great. I was going to roast her for calling it a "Peloton bike" the whole time (like, isn't it okay to just say "Peloton?") but then I went on their website and saw they have a treadmill so I'll cut her some slack. Has she been up to any other shenanigans I've missed?

binch machine
Learner
Learner

Post by binch machine »

whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm
I guess all the kids are over on discord, but I don't like the format. So here I am, all alone... Anyway, I don't watch Sierra anymore, but I watched most of her Peloton video and thought she was less annoying than usual? Also she clearly lost weight during that time frame, and I think that's great. I was going to roast her for calling it a "Peloton bike" the whole time (like, isn't it okay to just say "Peloton?") but then I went on their website and saw they have a treadmill so I'll cut her some slack. Has she been up to any other shenanigans I've missed?

I thought she was more tolerable than usual, too. She also recently mentioned she's still using it, so I'd be interested to see how much weight she does actually lose and if her followers will have issues with it

piinkfleeky
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by piinkfleeky »

binch machine wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:14 am
whydoicare67 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:41 pm

I thought she was more tolerable than usual, too. She also recently mentioned she's still using it, so I'd be interested to see how much weight she does actually lose and if her followers will have issues with it
I, too, refuse to use the discord, so lets keep the thread alive, ladies.

I haven't watched that video, but I will now since it has pretty good feedback from y'all and I'm interested in seeing how she's looking! She looks pretty good on her IG, and if she's working out, then it makes sense. I hope her viewers don't give her flack, I'm happy for her, and her body posi message should extend to feeling good at any size, larger or smaller. <3

Spyrou
Learner
Learner

Post by Spyrou »

Im really happy for her she managed to lose some weight. I hope she remains motivated to lose some more! She always seems so uncomfortable with her body and losing weight will definitely help her regain some confidence and health.

binch machine
Learner
Learner

Post by binch machine »

I'm probably in the minority here, but Sisi wasn't nearly as annoying in her last video (recreating her mums photos) as she usually is... idk maybe because she's doing something other than trying on clothes from FF brands, but it seemed like she was actually enjoying herself and it was a cute idea (even if other creators have done it before her)

bristolbb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bristolbb »

I feel like for a while she was only saying the things she was ‘supposed’ to say, working hard to keep up a particular image - happy, healthy, midsize girl - even when none of those things rang true. Her content and energy read as inauthentic. I’m enjoying hearing her speak on things in a more nuanced way.

Dramatic-Attempt3
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dramatic-Attempt3 »

This is my first Post here and I have so much to say about her.
But honestly what bothers me a lot RN is I heard her say in a video to her husband something along the lines of ‘I did my laundry and you didn’t do yours’

So is it just me and my family or is it totally normal for husband and wife to do laundry separately?
My husband and i have done each other’s laundry along with our own ever since we moved in together and even before if we would just stay over at the other persons place. Idk I thought this was super weird..

RamonaH
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RamonaH »

Dramatic-Attempt3 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:26 am

So is it just me and my family or is it totally normal for husband and wife to do laundry separately?
My husband and i have done each other’s laundry along with our own ever since we moved in together and even before if we would just stay over at the other persons place. Idk I thought this was super weird..
I don't think it's super weird. Unusual maybe. It's one of those things where there's plausible reasons like maybe Sierra's clothes are very delicate and need to always be on gentle/handwash and his clothes need heavy duty. If the clothes could go in the wash together, it would be weirder but eh, it's not something I find difficult to think of plausible reasons.

Chellebelle26
Talker
Talker

Post by Chellebelle26 »

Dramatic-Attempt3 wrote:
But honestly what bothers me a lot RN is I heard her say in a video to her husband something along the lines of ‘I did my laundry and you didn’t do yours’

I don't think it's too weird. She might use a different detergent or something. I do my daughter's laundry separate from our laundry because we have to use a different detergent for her because she has sensitive skin.

Orangefresh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Orangefresh »

Dramatic-Attempt3 wrote:

I’ve lived with my husband 16 years and we only started putting our laundry together in the past year or so. Before that we had totally separate hampers and we’d trade off doing household laundry like towels. But we both work and split chores more or less evenly anyways. Also he has strong laundry opinions and we both have things we want treated differently, having to remember that for another persons laundry is exhausting

onacloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by onacloud »

Dramatic-Attempt3 wrote:

My boyfriend and I have lived together for 3 months now, and one of the things we actually talked about prior to moving in together was that we would handle our own laundry, separately.
We take turns when it comes to stuff we share, like sheets & towels, blankets, etc. But we were taught how to do laundry very differently (I wash *everything* - except for sheets & towels - on a delicate cycle, with cold water, it's worked for me for 12 years now in keeping my clothes clean and in great condition) and I am admittedly very stubborn about how I do things. So we are each responsible for our own clothes. I don't really see that changing once we're married.
So I personally don't see handling your own laundry while your spouse handles theirs as weird, but I also don't think it's weird if you and your spouse do each other's laundry. Everybody's different.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

I’m glad Sierra is back on her health kick and is exercising (and documenting it for her viewers who might get motivated from it) more. It seems like being home with just Stephen has given her time to reflect and work on herself. I can’t hate on that. She also seems a lot more calmer in the vlogs. And she also seems to be wearing sizes that work for her. Can we say GROWTH. I hope that her Facebook group doesn’t send her messages saying that working out means she doesn’t love her body she can love her body and want to exercise to feel good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghostflusters
Debater
Debater

Post by ghostflusters »

eunoia wrote:I’m glad Sierra is back on her health kick and is exercising (and documenting it for her viewers who might get motivated from it) more. It seems like being home with just Stephen has given her time to reflect and work on herself. I can’t hate on that. She also seems a lot more calmer in the vlogs. And she also seems to be wearing sizes that work for her. Can we say GROWTH. I hope that her Facebook group doesn’t send her messages saying that working out means she doesn’t love her body Image she can love her body and want to exercise to feel good.

This new health and fitness lifestyle seemed to come about after her second miscarriage/her chemical pregnancy so maybe she has finally realised that with her PCOS and her weight, she needs to make a lifestyle change in order to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. But whatever reason she’s doing it, I think it’s great. You can be body positive and eat well and exercise. Anything that makes you feel good about yourself is body positive. I just wish the weirdos on her FB group with catch onto that instead of crying every time someone mentions calories.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

Did you guys see sierras latest tweet about her mental health? I wonder what happened.

dadadadadanceee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dadadadadanceee »

eunoia wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:21 pm
Did you guys see sierras latest tweet about her mental health? I wonder what happened.

I know what happened! Or at least I have a good guess. The Pinterest video she posted today did NOT go over well. They can’t even curate the comments because they’re almost all telling her that the video concept didn’t make sense.

Her whole point was that Pinterest favors skinny, white girls because that’s ALL that she sees on her own Pinterest page.

But she basically just called herself out because your Pinterest algorithm is based on what YOU pin. So tons of girls were commenting that their Pinterests are super diverse.

It’s a pretty dumb thing to say because Pinterest just doesn’t function like other platforms. It’s basically like a google search. If all the skinny, white girls are tagging their photos with the tags you’re searching, then that’s what you’re going to see.

Pinterest isn’t necessarily discouraging diversity. She’s just not searching or pinning the right things.

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

dadadadadanceee wrote:
eunoia wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:21 pm

I know what happened! Or at least I have a good guess. The Pinterest video she posted today did NOT go over well. They can’t even curate the comments because they’re almost all telling her that the video concept didn’t make sense.

Her whole point was that Pinterest favors skinny, white girls because that’s ALL that she sees on her own Pinterest page.

But she basically just called herself out because your Pinterest algorithm is based on what YOU pin. So tons of girls were commenting that their Pinterests are super diverse.

It’s a pretty dumb thing to say because Pinterest just doesn’t function like other platforms. It’s basically like a google search. If all the skinny, white girls are tagging their photos with the tags you’re searching, then that’s what you’re going to see.

Pinterest isn’t necessarily discouraging diversity. She’s just not searching or pinning the right things.
Ahhhhhhh I figured it was the Pinterest video because I was reading through the comments earlier and people were not happy with her lack of diversity/ plus size comments. It has to be the video because she just (8 minutes ago) posted a longgg comment on the video explaining why she made it and understands what people are saying and that she welcomes respectful discourse lol.

I wouldn’t think people not liking ONE video would cause such a decline in her mental health Image (especially when the comments weren’t even ugly) but I guess that’s what it is since that tweet went out right after the video.

Sep5097
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sep5097 »

onacloud wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 am
Dramatic-Attempt3 wrote:

My boyfriend and I have lived together for 3 months now, and one of the things we actually talked about prior to moving in together was that we would handle our own laundry, separately.
We take turns when it comes to stuff we share, like sheets & towels, blankets, etc. But we were taught how to do laundry very differently (I wash *everything* - except for sheets & towels - on a delicate cycle, with cold water, it's worked for me for 12 years now in keeping my clothes clean and in great condition) and I am admittedly very stubborn about how I do things. So we are each responsible for our own clothes. I don't really see that changing once we're married.
So I personally don't see handling your own laundry while your spouse handles theirs as weird, but I also don't think it's weird if you and your spouse do each other's laundry. Everybody's different.
My boyfriend and I live together and we each do our own laundry. He is constantly cycling through clothes (he does a lot of construction work, and his clothes get pretty dirty) so he washes his stuff as he needs them, which is pretty constantly. He is doing some sort of load of laundry every 2-3 days. And to be honest, I wouldn't want to have my clothes being washed with his legit dirty clothes! lol He washes his normal clothes separately from those work clothes, but he doesn't wear normal clothes that often either, and it is just his underwear, joggers/sweatpants, and a few t shirts that he will wash as needed.

I also don't go through clothes very fast, and I separate my laundry by workout clothes, normal clothes, and sock and underwear.

Point is - we have different needs for our clothing and need them washed at different rates. For him, it just makes sense that he throws whatever stuff in as he needs it. I obviously will do it for him if he asks me to, or put stuff into the dryer if he's not home, but we pretty much just do our own thing to make sure we each are washing/drying our clothes like we like them. Plus he probably wouldn't know what settings to use for mine anyway!

I think for each couple, there is a system that probably makes the most sense based on the clothing and washing habits. The best thing to do is make it clear if each person is going to responsible for doing their own laundry (for the majority of the time, there is always going to be times where you might need to help). If one person is going to be the main laundry person, I would just make sure that that person knows how to wash/dry the clothes that are not his/hers.

Return to “Sierra Schultzzie”