Unipoop
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: LearningtobeCornDAWG - Part 41

Post by Unipoop »

Mischievous Gossiper wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 pm
When people argue back and forth on here it gives me inner rage like at work when people reply all to the department instead of reply directly to the sender. (Private message your insults back and forth please) :rofl:

Alex and Yarmayn are gonna have some unfortunate genes to pass down to a kid :rofl:
Seriously. I come here for Alex shit talk- not to watch a bunch teenagers call each other fucking fat. Start your own thread if you wanna attack people.

I can't even imagine how obnoxious she's gonna be when she's pregnant. God help us if she ends up with GD. Even healthy women can go through it, so it doesn't discriminate. She will lose her damn mind if she gets GD and has to take insulin/eat better. After that mess, she'll turn into a MoMmY VLoGgEr who cries because her kid can't latch onto her droopy nipples. Her videos will become more sporadic as she finds out that motherhood is a serious job.

possession6
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by possession6 »

Samantha Jo hit 500k. Meanwhile, Corndogs finally hit 393,000... after she begged for follows a week or so ago. She's probably going to gorge herself in depression with cheese tonight.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

Man 40 pages already. Someone already mentioned but I vote learningtobeanebegger

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Alex and Yarmayn are gonna have some unfortunate genes to pass down to a kid :rofl:
Such a terrifying thought.

Learningtobehonest
Debater
Debater

Post by Learningtobehonest »

Flashface wrote:Learningihadalreadybeenlivinglifeinquarentine
Learningtosupportmyroomate
Learningtoconcealmylabialiplookingchins
#and failing
Learningmoneycanbuymelove
The first one ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

Such a terrifying thought.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I can already hear her voice in my head complaining. She might end up in a straight if a broken nail damn near gives her an anxiety attack. Being pregnant can be tough, at any weight, but especially at her weight but for the sake of the baby you try and shut TF up. Because at the end there will be the most amazing experience of your life. I'm afraid though that Alex does not want a baby for the right reasons but to tie down Yarbubba for life and because it would give her an endless amount of content. Baby names I like but won't use. Baby names I like and might use. Top 10 girl names I won't use Top 10 boy names I won't use. Baby names I might like under a full moon.
Also I think she will be in for a major disappointment because that baby will be light bright and to her having a biracial baby signifies some weird badge of honor.

remlosha0515
Informer
Informer

Post by remlosha0515 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 1:36 pm
I can already hear her voice in my head complaining. She might end up in a straight if a broken nail damn near gives her an anxiety attack. Being pregnant can be tough, at any weight, but especially at her weight but for the sake of the baby you try and shut TF up. Because at the end there will be the most amazing experience of your life. I'm afraid though that Alex does not want a baby for the right reasons but to tie down Yarbubba for life and because it would give her an endless amount of content. Baby names I like but won't use. Baby names I like and might use. Top 10 girl names I won't use Top 10 boy names I won't use. Baby names I might like under a full moon.
Also I think she will be in for a major disappointment because that baby will be light bright and to her having a biracial baby signifies some weird badge of honor.
"Baby names I might like under a full moon"
HAHAHA :rofl:

Veronique
Learner
Learner

Post by Veronique »

Flashface wrote: Learningihadalreadybeenlivinglifeinquarentine
Learningtosupportmyroomate
Learningtoconcealmylabialiplookingchins
#and failing
Learningmoneycanbuymelove
The second one is SPOT ON 😂

RoxyReignss
Learner
Learner

Post by RoxyReignss »

What the fuck is her body shape any more? I know she edits her photos heavily but god damn. Fupa aside even though that moose knuckle is not attractive. Is she only gaining weight from the waist up?

Her wonky donkey legs look similar in size but her upper body and bowling ball head are enormous. She’s starting to look like big Ed from 90 day fiancé.

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

RoxyReignss wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 2:03 pm

What the fuck is her body shape any more? I know she edits her photos heavily but god damn. Fupa aside even though that moose knuckle is not attractive. Is she only gaining weight from the waist up?

Her wonky donkey legs look similar in size but her upper body and bowling ball head are enormous. She’s starting to look like big Ed from 90 day fiancé.

There is a distinct Big Ed resemblance I will never be able to unsee. She still has more of a neck than he does, but still.

moondawg626
Informer
Informer

Post by moondawg626 »

possession6 wrote:Samantha Jo hit 500k. Meanwhile, Corndogs finally hit 393,000... after she begged for follows a week or so ago. She's probably going to gorge herself in depression with cheese tonight.
The best part is Sam made a story about being about 10k away from 500k and in under 24 hours she hit her goal. Within 24 hours of Alex’s plead for followers she gained less than 1k

yourepretty
Talker
Talker

Post by yourepretty »

LearningToFinanceMyFiancé

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

I cannot even imagine her pregnant In the near future, not due to her size but because I just can’t see him wanting to give up his freedom to have a child. He has got everything he ever wants and needs - unlimited joint credit to splurge, A live in housekeeper, cook and cleaner in Alex and he can now work at home so he has plenty of time for his hobbies, gaming and making new friends over the internet - his own words. 🤣

Anyway, I originally came to show my happiness about SJ hitting 500,000 with less then a 1/5 of the amount of videos Alex has. Hurrah for actual hard work and dedication whilst still coping with her Own personal issues. It’s so cool seeing SJ thrive! It’s not surprising why Alex’s channel isn’t growing, just look at that monstrosity of a video she uploaded today. She looks awful when she has all the time in the world to make her content better. :/

TurtleTime
Learner
Learner

Post by TurtleTime »

I'm mad at myself for giving this lazy twat $10.... But I'll look at the bright side, I get to tell all of you what BS she posts :tu: Agree, it will probably be tons of ADs :roll: I'm REALLY annoyed with her controlling her comments, even on today's video. On my end the most recent comment is 8 hours ago!!! I bet people are commenting about the big announcement on the GRWM video and that is why I can't see any new comments. She really is doing all the wrong things to grow/better her channel.
A video on whatever the hell happened to her stomach, a real raw video, would do wonders. A video REALLY telling us how she feels about her weight, relationship etc would get so many views. But nope, we get soul mates, grocery halls, crap decor videos.

Edit: I can see newer comments now but still most are from 4 hours ago... Either she is deleting or nobody is watching.
Last edited by TurtleTime on Tue May 19, 2020 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CatLady90
Learner
Learner

Post by CatLady90 »

She’d be a terrible mother. Omfg. I don’t think she knows the first thing about parenting or having a baby. Lord knows she wouldn’t attempt to educate herself on the topic either by reading any books about it, she’d be getting parenting advice from TikTok 🤣 she’s way too self centered to have kids. She’d absolutely hire help just so she can sit and watch tv and apply her shitty lashes

Post by Guest »

GlitterbugUsa wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:18 pm
I cannot even imagine her pregnant In the near future, not due to her size but because I just can’t see him wanting to give up his freedom to have a child. He has got everything he ever wants and needs - unlimited joint credit to splurge, A live in housekeeper, cook and cleaner in Alex and he can now work at home so he has plenty of time for his hobbies, gaming and making new friends over the internet - his own words. 🤣

Anyway, I originally came to show my happiness about SJ hitting 500,000 with less then a 1/5 of the amount of videos Alex has. Hurrah for actual hard work and dedication whilst still coping with her Own personal issues. It’s so cool seeing SJ thrive! It’s not surprising why Alex’s channel isn’t growing, just look at that monstrosity of a video she uploaded today. She looks awful when she has all the time in the world to make her content better. :/
She is needy and acts like a baby meanwhile He acts like a child who needs to be pampered and taken care of. Not sure if this is due to their lacking a father figure during childhood but they are both in no way or shape ready to become second to any other human being least of all become responsible for rearing one. Scary. The only reason Al wants a child is cause she sees $$$. She cant come up with any content on her own.

GlitterbugUsa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by GlitterbugUsa »

CatLady90 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:34 pm
She’d be a terrible mother. Omfg. I don’t think she knows the first thing about parenting or having a baby. Lord knows she wouldn’t attempt to educate herself on the topic either by reading any books about it, she’d be getting parenting advice from TikTok 🤣 she’s way too self centered to have kids. She’d absolutely hire help just so she can sit and watch tv and apply her shitty lashes
Haha Parenting advice from TikTok 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Funny but so true

Glamber19
Debater
Debater

Post by Glamber19 »

yourepretty wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:03 pm
LearningToFinanceMyFiancé