Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene - Part 16

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Re: Miss Remi Ashten: Everything but the Hygiene - Part 16

Post by Soph09 »

^ girl you're on a gossip page🙄 we're snarking not hating. Everyone just expresses their opinions differently.
And i actually never saw any type of real chemistry between Cal and Remi and i still think she deserves someone better. 🤷‍♀️ and about her relationship with food you said it good, she needs to stop giving food advise or making food content when half the things she actually eats are totally unhealthy. ALSO SHE NEEDS TO DRESS FOR HER SIZE. no one is shaming her for her weight, i think her outfit choices are most questionable and ridiculous and the main reason why we're snarking on her.

covebear
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by covebear »

Yes my friend, i am sharing my opinion :). I think that she dresses fine. I think almost all of her friends dress just as revealing as she does. I also think she has nice boobs and I do not mind when she shows them off LOL. I think “dressing for your size” is wearing literally whatever you want as she is certainly not posting nudes online. I think Lizzo is awesome, and dresses much more revealing than Remi, and I wouldnt say Lizzo needs to “dress for her size”. I think the only problem comes when she genuinely seems uncomfortable in what shes wearing, but in her cute little tank top and sweatpants outfits she seems very comfy which makes me happy. I personally think that being fat is not a reason to “cover up” and I think Remi is hot. Just sharing my opinion, not calling you a hater my friend. When I said I wish we wouldnt hate on her for not sticking to a work out schedule I was addressing instances when people say “i hate how lazy she is for not sticking to a workout schedule”. I hope that this clears up my opinion.

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Post by brownprincess93 »

Remi is in Vegas and doing her typical skits on Instagram - pretty sure Cal is told what to do and has to play along since she pays for everything :D

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

It's not about her being revealing, its about her literally wearing ill fitting clothing. Wearing low cut tops, the chaps at coachella etc is fine but it's either not flattering on her body type/ doesn't fit properly. I couldn't care less if she wants to be revealing but choose the right size/ cut for your body. Also, if she is choosing to wear unflattering clothes that's also fine, but we all dont have to sit here and pretend it looks good.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: It will be time for a new thread soon. Please submit any thread titles that you have below for thread 17 for Remi.

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

tar wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Posters: It will be time for a new thread soon. Please submit any thread titles that you have below for thread 17 for Remi.
Miss Remi Ashten: Adventures with Clueless Cal and Fake Friends

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

Wonk_Eye wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 2:04 pm
It's not about her being revealing, its about her literally wearing ill fitting clothing. Wearing low cut tops, the chaps at coachella etc is fine but it's either not flattering on her body type/ doesn't fit properly. I couldn't care less if she wants to be revealing but choose the right size/ cut for your body. Also, if she is choosing to wear unflattering clothes that's also fine, but we all dont have to sit here and pretend it looks good.
If she doesn't even realize that by not being able to sit in these outfits for pictures or bend down to pick something up then there really is no helping her at this point - her team of liars don't make it any better either!

xxcocainemodel
Learner
Learner

Post by xxcocainemodel »

Agreed. Definitely not hating but snarking for sure. I do find Remi extremely annoying and contradictory to herself. I feel like she just needs to admit to herself she doesn't enjoy working out and eating healthy and just own it. As someone who does track macros and calories for my fitness journey and for my personal gym goals, everything she eats is loaded with calories and hidden sugars and fats. Also everything she buys has a "health halo" around it.

Her outfits are pretty awful most of rhe time but if she likes it then whatever. My issue is her very clear body dysmorphia in the fact she's trying to squeeze into a S/M when she'd probably be more comfortable in a L/XL.
Her relationship with Cal feels fake and surface level. You can just tell he doesn't actually want to be around her. I've literally had friends have partners like that in the past and you just know when you see it. Her other friendships also feel forced and disingenuous.

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

tar wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Miss Remi Ashten: “But I want another drink Bitch”

Since she seems proud of this sound bite and keeps using it and sharing it :roll:

covebear
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by covebear »

Omg yeah I agree that she probably has body dysmorphia and really needs to have reality checkers around her. I wish she was in therapy i feel like she would benefit a lot from it. And yeah she probably hates the “healthy” grind its so sad seeing her fall off this wagon over and over she doesnt need to be on. It must be so toxic being around the culture of all her influencer friends. It just feels like they arent growing and changing like normal people because they have such a cushion of money around them nothing ever has to change. And on that note im SOO jealous of her house. If i owned that house i would lock myself in it and never come out. Her lifestyle would suit me so well LOL i would be eating boujie salads everyday and playing stardew on that big couch… instead i must slave away for capitalism. I hope she gets therapy bc then i could properly live vicariously through her instead of only seeing my worst faults reflected back in her. But yeah watching her hang out with her friends is like triggering lol they seem so fake i get flashbacks to horrible friend groups ive been in *shudders*. I think Remi can be a really comforting presence online but I feel like shes not being true to herself and that ruins the vibe completely sometimes.

brownprincess93
Talker
Talker

If you see Cal's reaction at first when they walk in the suite he's almost embarrassed - like she's a crazy person who needs to book a suite, then he goes back to see the camera and has to be all happy and thank her! It's almost like Remi just wants to live out this fantasy life and shove Cal into it - poor guy would be happy with the Holiday Inn and some slot machines with no camera in his face!! :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?t=41889 :bkiss:

Return to “MissRemiAshten”