Courtney Highlights

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Courtney Highlights

Post by LiddlePallid »

Where do I start? I wanted to make this for newcomers so that you have a list of all the crap she's done in one spot, just to kind of summarize if you don't want to read all her threads.

She used to do YouTube but now only does Instagram. Her current Instagram is @badazzresin - it started as a crafting account but soon turned into her personal white trash daily (or almost daily) diary.

When I first found her it was because she did a review on YouTube about Bitchslap Cosmetics penis and vagina themed makeup. She stopped doing YouTube not long after.

She doesn't work, has 2 kids and a boyfriend that she calls her husband. They're not married because we suspect she's claiming that she's a single mother to get government benefits (there was one time she showed her grocery receipt and she had paid with an EBT card. Yet her boyfriend has a union job).

She had a rough past, used to be a dancer, etc. Lots of drug use. We know from insiders that she is still popping pills and she herself is constantly talking about how much she loooves weed, but mostly smokes CBD (or so she says)

She has a thing for constantly playing on her phone WHILE DRIVING. And it pisses me off because she does it a lot with her kids in the car. A couple years ago she was on Snapchat singing (she no longer uses Snap) and then the next clip was her at home, all pissed off because she just totaled her car. She then proceeded to get a brand new car a few days later and we were never able to figure that out, because she loves to claim how broke they always are. But whenever it comes to HER needing something, she gets it right away.

Not long after that, her boyfriend totaled his car and then went out and got a Cadillac. She made it a point to keep saying they were going to "sue the bitch that hit him," but you could tell by the damage to the car that it was either fully his fault or both of the drivers were to blame. There was a few days of that, and then we never heard about it again so they clearly weren't able to sue anyone :rofl:

She's gone through phases of obsessions. It was squishies, makeup, CBD related items, resin/crafting crap (she hauls soooo many supplies but never seems to be able to produce anything) and now currently all she talks about is that she's a sub and her "Daddy" is her dom but in reality they are a very vanilla couple who didn't even know that they make pillows specifically for sex LOL

She likes to broadcast their "date nights" in seedy motels with hot tubs in the room at least once a month.

She badmouths her boyfriend's mother ALL THE TIME! The most recent one was when she was supposed to come to their house to take the girls for the weekend and she was an hour late. All Courtney did was sit there bitching about her and how she couldn't rely on her to ever be on time!

She is a really shitty mother. She constantly complains about her kids' teachers. She threatened to punch the principal in the face because she was "talking down to her," the youngest daughter is always getting hurt (she currently has a broken collarbone that they waited until the next day to have her seen for, because apparently they didn't realize she was hurt as badly as she was), and the older daughter had to have a ton of dental work done already because her teeth were all rotting out yet she insists they never get candy. Yet she just let them have lollipops for breakfast the other day. She's admitted several times on video that she forgot to feed the younger one breakfast, the kids have no schedule whatsoever because she films them at all hours of the night on school nights, and they always pass out in random places instead of their own damn beds. She's also filmed them plenty of times eating dinner at 9 or 10pm. She is always filming neighborhood kids when they come over as well.

With everything currently going on with the pandemic, she's been even more insufferable. She went out to get Easter candy and a damn windchime the other day, and instead of having her boyfriend stay home with the kids, she dragged him along with her and made her father come over and watch them. Then a few days later she dropped the kids off at his house to spend the night because it was their anniversary and she wanted to have sex. The kids ended up staying there the whole weekend. Then she got mad at a resin mold company when she complained about their stuff because they said to send it back for a refund and she accused them of telling her to "take her kids out during a pandemic." Then that same day she took them to a pharmacy LOL

She is selfish, ignorant, and ridiculous and I hope more people call her out on her shit. There was a point where she was reading here and constantly getting pissed off. I don't know if she still does or not.

I am probably forgetting so much so will have to add to this as I think of more!!

Return to “Courtney Lurae”