Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

ders
Informer
Informer

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 5 - I Am A Rat

Post by ders »

I def got the sense he is unemployed. I mean she said he “took time off” to be traveling around for a while which is why they hung out in Europe right? But her whole immature “he’s hanging out in that room doing his thing” and random shopping or food trips screams he is unemployed lol. I’m surprised nobody has done any sleuthing to find his LinkedIn or something.

Anditgoesonn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Anditgoesonn »

ders wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:55 pm
I def got the sense he is unemployed. I mean she said he “took time off” to be traveling around for a while which is why they hung out in Europe right? But her whole immature “he’s hanging out in that room doing his thing” and random shopping or food trips screams he is unemployed lol. I’m surprised nobody has done any sleuthing to find his LinkedIn or something.
oop found his linkedin and i thought he was employed but he is unemployed or just hasn't updated his job status since august 2021 lol

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Sunshine_555 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:45 am

The majority people live paycheck to paycheck. Especially with the economic crisis caused by the pandemic, many people are in terrible financial situations. In 2022 of all years most people can't just go to Hawaii lol. A lot of people are barely able to make ends meet.

Yes, some people are struggling, however everytime I had to take a trip in the past months, the airports have been packed, all around the globe. Travelling is not about being rich, is about having a dream and making it happen. People have been eager to live, as far as I´ve noticed.

Sunshine_555
Learner
Learner

Post by Sunshine_555 »

ders wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:55 pm
Lmao I've done the sleuthing. His last job is listed as senior bilingual sales development representative. "The typical SAP Concur Sales Development Representative (SDR) salary is $59,834." He graduated with a degree in economics and business administration and played basketball in college. About what I expected idk lol

Leeklife23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leeklife23 »

Honestly at least he’s working. And depending on how good you are, SDRs can make bank especially as it relates to enterprise software sales. He actually finished school which is more than Tara can say, which is a bonus I guess. Imo too good for her lol. If he does make that salary, it doesn’t seem conducive to the amount of travel they do though. Tara likely footing the bill, a small amount to pay to convince us she has something going on in her life / use him as clickbait. Also the fucking clickbait title LIVING in Hawaii for ten days. Bitch you are on a vacation. She’s grasping at straws. You didn’t live in Hawaii. Your boyfriend doesn’t live with you in LA. He made an extended visit so you could order him around and get packed for your move, miss life changes!

MammaMia80
Learner
Learner

Post by MammaMia80 »

Leeklife23 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:18 am
Honestly at least he’s working. And depending on how good you are, SDRs can make bank especially as it relates to enterprise software sales. He actually finished school which is more than Tara can say, which is a bonus I guess. Imo too good for her lol. If he does make that salary, it doesn’t seem conducive to the amount of travel they do though. Tara likely footing the bill, a small amount to pay to convince us she has something going on in her life / use him as clickbait. Also the fucking clickbait title LIVING in Hawaii for ten days. Bitch you are on a vacation. She’s grasping at straws. You didn’t live in Hawaii. Your boyfriend doesn’t live with you in LA. He made an extended visit so you could order him around and get packed for your move, miss life changes!
I wouldn't be surprised if he has rich parents like she does. He gives off rich kid vibes. Like his parents are funding his pre-thirties gap year where he can travel and fuck off before he gets into a relationship, gets married, and has kids.

torontoisexpensiveAF
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by torontoisexpensiveAF »

MammaMia80 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:24 am
Leeklife23 wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:18 am
I wouldn't be surprised if he has rich parents like she does. He gives off rich kid vibes. Like his parents are funding his pre-thirties gap year where he can travel and fuck off before he gets into a relationship, gets married, and has kids.
I did some sleuthing on FB, and we have mutual friends (oh lord), and yes, both of them are rich. They both grew up in the Leaside / Sherwood Park neighbourhood in Toronto (median income in Leaside is like 270k per year). His LinkedIn says he likes to day trade and invest in crypto, so I'm assuming he quit his job in August 2021 and got lucky on doge or shib. He probably still day trades as his "full time" job.

As an aside - Tara actually lives really close to me and given the cost of housing around here and struggling to buy (and I'm not bragging, this is really just speaking to how fucked up the housing situation is here - I make 150k a year for reference), I'm really upset that her house has been sitting empty for like 80% of the time she's had it in her possession

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

The rich kids you guys know are very different than the rich kids I know... They do not give me any rich kids vibe, tbh. Although her dad gives me a corrupted person vibes... Like he knows how to take advantage of a situation or doing schemes for monetary purposes.... As probably he guided her to "create a company" to have the American work visa that is probably cancelled by now. Of course this is just an opinion, based on the fact I´ve worked years and years in banking and finance and learned how to recognize that kind of persona.

Anditgoesonn
Learner
Learner

Post by Anditgoesonn »

"some asshole on the internet decided to advertise my address" babes no one cares where you live, we just thought how funny it was that you build up a false narrative and constantly lie to your audience about having two houses, and are going to be bicoastal.
Also her saying im selling this place becuase its too big for me, but what about your toronto house that seems even bigger than the LA house, so instead of just constantly lying and coming up with excuses why cant this girl just be straight up for once, like that would be even more interesting and see how a person in their late 20s navigates their life with real world problems, not some made up narrative of my life is perfect, and im bicoastal

Whygirlwhy
Learner
Learner

Post by Whygirlwhy »

I 1000% agree with the above comment. Be realistic and stop trying to clickbait. I literally rolled my eyes when I saw the title of her new vid. Like really? We knew it was coming but don’t be fake on the reason.

If you want viewers to love you be honest PERIOD

trashygorl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by trashygorl »

Anditgoesonn wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:38 pm
"some asshole on the internet decided to advertise my address" babes no one cares where you live, we just thought how funny it was that you build up a false narrative and constantly lie to your audience about having two houses, and are going to be bicoastal.
Also her saying im selling this place becuase its too big for me, but what about your toronto house that seems even bigger than the LA house, so instead of just constantly lying and coming up with excuses why cant this girl just be straight up for once, like that would be even more interesting and see how a person in their late 20s navigates their life with real world problems, not some made up narrative of my life is perfect, and im bicoastal
lmao this, the fact that she said "going to rent" and "atleast for the next 3 years" to me seemed so stupid. ms.girl just admit the truth and we wouldnt have material to roast (wishful thinking).

did anyone notice that the shock hand wasn't a thing in the thumbnail but some weird 2 hand thingy lmao

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

Anditgoesonn wrote:
"some asshole on the internet decided to advertise my address" babes no one cares where you live,
hahahahahah Yes, so true. Honey, you are not that important. I love how GG already knew all her moves, including making the idiot and her family helping her with furniture and all that crap. And please, leave LA. Thanks :love2:

ps: haven´t seen the video, only the thumbnail.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

trashygorl wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:46 pm
Anditgoesonn wrote:
lmao this, the fact that she said "going to rent" and "atleast for the next 3 years" to me seemed so stupid. ms.girl just admit the truth and we wouldnt have material to roast (wishful thinking).

did anyone notice that the shock hand wasn't a thing in the thumbnail but some weird 2 hand thingy lmao
Translation: filling brand new living spaces with poorly thought out crap is the only thing "interesting" enough to generate views. If Simon sticks around for 3 years and they have a kid, it will be new homes in both places, because her Toronto place seems impossible for a kid, and the LA apartment will be too small. Rinse, renovate, repeat and sponsor!

Also, Tara please, no one who has a real job has the time to come to your open house unless they are genuinely looking for a place to live, in which case they don't care who lives there. You are not a selling point, and no one is going to stalk you because they'd die of boredom.

JealousHag
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JealousHag »

miranda5 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:53 pm
Anditgoesonn wrote:
"some asshole on the internet decided to advertise my address" babes no one cares where you live,
hahahahahah Yes, so true. Honey, you are not that important. I love how GG already knew all her moves, including making the idiot and her family helping her with furniture and all that crap. And please, leave LA. Thanks :love2:

Don't worry, she directly addressed that her family is just coming to "see" the old place before she leaves, and to "see" the new place. They won't be helping her move :roll:

jpop26
Informer
Informer

Post by jpop26 »

Someone asked her about why she lied about selling…which she replied with another lie 😂 and got to love how she thinks we’d all turn up at her open house, some of “weirdos” live in different states, countries other than California…but yeah we’d totally sniff your undies at an open house 🙄 what do we think she got for the house? Over a million? I think she is stupid not to sell up, but the person buying it obviously didn’t do their research and find out about the crazy neighbour.

I think the reason she buys/sells/moves so much is for the YT revenue. They are obviously her money makers. Maybe she actually have a career in real estate YouTube like Cash Jordan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner

Post by SunnyAM »

jpop26 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:14 pm
Someone asked her about why she lied about selling…which she replied with another lie 😂 and got to love how she thinks we’d all turn up at her open house, some of “weirdos” live in different states, countries other than California…but yeah we’d totally sniff your undies at an open house 🙄 what do we think she got for the house? Over a million? I think she is stupid not to sell up, but the person buying it obviously didn’t do their research and find out about the crazy neighbour.

I think the reason she buys/sells/moves so much is for the YT revenue. They are obviously her money makers. Maybe she actually have a career in real estate YouTube like Cash Jordan.
There is a house behind her condo that is for sale...could it be the infamous neighbor? I am too lazy to go confirm that is the house by looking at her old videos etc The listing also has been up for 7 days without a sale and it was up for sale in September and taken down in December. Makes me think the owner is difficult. FYI this is all pretty public info so I feel alright about discussing it.

It will be interesting how much she will have to pay in taxes or how much she will profit from the house. She didn't even live in the house for 2 years. Most people n Cali will at minimum keep a house for 2 years for taxes purposes.

saldarriagajanet7
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by saldarriagajanet7 »

Sunshine_555 wrote:
SunnyAM wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:18 pm
I too found her during the early days of the pandemic but got turned off after her Toronto house was almost done, so I was invested in seeing how the bathroom would look after since I had watched all her vlogs. She really couldn't include more footage? You could tell she quickly added some clips to her already edited video so she could go on her Hawaii vacay. She said months ago that she had already edited most of the bathroom reno video. I guess there wasn't much to show but she could have explained a bit more like ohh I choose this faucet and this flooring etc. Obviously, in the last few weeks she was just trying to get it done by adding in the lights and mirrors so she could sell it For anyone who doesn't want to watch the entire video, just look at her realtor photos, same thing. She only includes a quick pan and video of the boyfriend/"the man" heling her hang the mirror. The rest is just her old clips. I can finally see why people say the mirrors are not centered. I couldn't see it in the other photos before.
I think the bathroom remodel was last thing keeping me watching her videos. I definitely skipped through the 10 minutes of repetitive rambling for content. It sucks because I actually used to enjoy her videos but they've devolved so much recently and her true colors have really started to show through. So much immaturity and insecurity has been made apparent with how she handles her relationships. And the ranting.. my God idk how she can watch that back and then post it. No one wants to sit there and listen to someone whine so childishly. I wouldn't be surprised if the viewers she gained during quarantine start to drop off.
I also started watching her during quarantine and just unfollowed her because of her rant about lying on selling her LA home, I remember someone asking her if they think she’s in the right profession since she doesn’t take criticism very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

miranda5
Informer
Informer

Post by miranda5 »

JealousHag wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 pm
miranda5 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:53 pm

Don't worry, she directly addressed that her family is just coming to "see" the old place before she leaves, and to "see" the new place. They won't be helping her move :roll:

Thank God, I was so worried I couldn´t sleep :rofl:

MeMy99
Learner
Learner

Post by MeMy99 »

SunnyAM wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:53 pm
jpop26 wrote:
Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:14 pm

There is a house behind her condo that is for sale...could it be the infamous neighbor? I am too lazy to go confirm that is the house by looking at her old videos etc The listing also has been up for 7 days without a sale and it was up for sale in September and taken down in December. Makes me think the owner is difficult. FYI this is all pretty public info so I feel alright about discussing it.

It will be interesting how much she will have to pay in taxes or how much she will profit from the house. She didn't even live in the house for 2 years. Most people n Cali will at minimum keep a house for 2 years for taxes purposes.
Yes it’s the “witches” house that’s for sale!!!

SunkissedGinger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SunkissedGinger »

Long time reader, first time poster here! I like others, found Tara during quarantine. Something was always very off putting to me about her but I couldn’t pin point it. Honesty, I chalked it up to her being alone during quarantine…..boy was I wrong. The second she went home to Canada and I saw her first vlog at home with her parents, it all clicked. Then it just kept getting worse. Anyways….her blatant disregard for the Ukraine, yet posting her Hawaii vlogs instead should resonate with her followers. She has far too many excuses as to why she’s not mentioning it. Maybe she could be a decent human for once and take a portion of the money from the sale of her house and do the right thing. I guess I can dream. I also think she got some serious backlash on her “ask me” instagram story about the sale. She answered one question and just like in Rat fashion, it was naturally cocky. Funny how she hasn’t said anything sinxe. Oh but let’s not forget about the $250 (cdn$) sweater and joggers she’s wearing 🙄

Return to “Tara Michelle”