Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 51)

Post by ImbetterImbetter »

aaronj wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:18 pm
ImbetterImbetter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:13 pm
They've ALL been going house to house/inviting ppl to go in & out their houses (with the exception of C&E), but Natalie's a "hoe ass" for basically walking next door? Wtf? lol...The mental (illness) gymnastics ppl will go through just to insult her. David, Iiya and Natalie all post IG stories of her at home, so it's safe to say that she was there at some point. Not that it matters considering NONE OF THEM HAVE PROPERLY SELF ISOLATED.

I'm interested in seeing how long it lasts when CA officially opens back up (my guess is not long). Can Todd be faithful? Will Natalie stop treating him like an embrassing Summer fling?
I'm not saying it's fair, but to me breaking the quarantine to get dick from the guy who cheated on your friend will always be a few notches worse than the others doing it to chill with each other. Not saying it's more dangerous, I just think even less of it. Again not objectively fair maybe, but how I genuinely feel.
So it has nothing to do with ppl's faux concern about their health? Good to know....

It's time for a select section to the VS Standom to let this narrative of Natalie and Corinna being bffs/great friends go. You all love to bring up this so called close friendship to disparage Natalie, but if I asked you to produce pics/videos of Natalie and Corinna hanging out alone -apart from David and the others- you wouldn't be able to. This argument is weak. I wish some of you would just admit your real problem with her. Meh.

If it makes you feel better, Corinna was (probably still is) "breaking quarantine to get dick", too. Maybe that's the problem we all need dick...that way we won't worry ourselves about others getting it. :D

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

Heylisten wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 pm
Natalie 100% is a hoe. Anyone who is dumb and slutty enough to fuck Todd is a hoe. I wasn't aware that they were all sneaking around each other houses. Idk but sneak around for some dick? Really?? I just wouldn't come into a group and fuck one of the few girls in the group ex BFs. So many guys in LA to be fuck buddies with.

Anyways C & E's videos have gotten progressively better throughout the quarantine.
You don't hold ownership of a person's mind/body EVER, but especially not when you break up.

Corinna is hot, and can get almost any guy she wants....She doesn't want Todd. The fact that some of you think she's sitting at home looking for any evidence of him with Natalie (like you do) is rather immature and hilarious. tbh

dragitonpls
Learner
Learner

Post by dragitonpls »

Heylisten wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:27 pm
Natalie 100% is a hoe. Anyone who is dumb and slutty enough to fuck Todd is a hoe. I wasn't aware that they were all sneaking around each other houses. Idk but sneak around for some dick? Really?? I just wouldn't come into a group and fuck one of the few girls in the group ex BFs. So many guys in LA to be fuck buddies with.

Anyways C & E's videos have gotten progressively better throughout the quarantine.
Yes someone finally saying it how it is!!! She is a whore (again davids words not mine) and nobody here wants to admit it they just tip toe around it by saying they don’t like her anymore bc of Todd... well why? BC shes a hoe

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Er, I thought it was pretty obvious that Todd and Natalie are more than just fuck buddies now. They seem to spend a lot of quality time together, girl even went out of town on a trip with him.

Maybe it started out as just a casual thing, but there's just no way there aren't feelings involved between them at this point.

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

ImbetterImbetter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:30 pm
aaronj wrote:
ImbetterImbetter wrote:
They've ALL been going house to house/inviting ppl to go in & out their houses (with the exception of C&E), but Natalie's a "hoe ass" for basically walking next door? Wtf? lol...The mental (illness) gymnastics ppl will go through just to insult her. David, Iiya and Natalie all post IG stories of her at home, so it's safe to say that she was there at some point. Not that it matters considering NONE OF THEM HAVE PROPERLY SELF ISOLATED.

I'm interested in seeing how long it lasts when CA officially opens back up (my guess is not long). Can Todd be faithful? Will Natalie stop treating him like an embrassing Summer fling?
I'm not saying it's fair, but to me breaking the quarantine to get dick from the guy who cheated on your friend will always be a few notches worse than the others doing it to chill with each other. Not saying it's more dangerous, I just think even less of it. Again not objectively fair maybe, but how I genuinely feel.
So it has nothing to do with ppl's faux concern about their health? Good to know....

It's time for a select section to the VS Standom to let this narrative of Natalie and Corinna being bffs/great friends go. You all love to bring up this so called close friendship to disparage Natalie, but if I asked you to produce pics/videos of Natalie and Corinna hanging out alone -apart from David and the others- you wouldn't be able to. This argument is weak. I wish some of you would just admit your real problem with her. Meh.

If it makes you feel better, Corinna was (probably still is) "breaking quarantine to get dick", too. Maybe that's the problem we all need dick...that way we won't worry ourselves about others getting it. :D
I’m sorry but I don’t understand you’re argument here. Maybe Corinna and Natalie don’t hang out one on one but they’re still in a close-knit friend group where Corinna now has to see her ex date someone else right in front of her. She doesn’t have to want Todd anymore for this not to be uncomfortable. Just because Natalie and Carly don’t hang out one on one would it be okay for Natalie to date Bruce? No. It’s just not something you do. But Natalie cares about #1 and #1 only. That’s why the only time she asked Corinna if she was okay with it was literally on camera for a vlog.

nikkibella17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkibella17 »

Random question but do people consider Corinna an instagram model, gamer, or both at this point? She seems to have fully given up on youtube.

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

deansgirl wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:47 pm
ImbetterImbetter wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:30 pm
aaronj wrote:
ImbetterImbetter wrote:

I’m sorry but I don’t understand you’re argument here. Maybe Corinna and Natalie don’t hang out one on one but they’re still in a close-knit friend group where Corinna now has to see her ex date someone else right in front of her. She doesn’t have to want Todd anymore for this not to be uncomfortable. Just because Natalie and Carly don’t hang out one on one would it be okay for Natalie to date Bruce? No. It’s just not something you do. But Natalie cares about #1 and #1 only. That’s why the only time she asked Corinna if she was okay with it was literally on camera for a vlog.
Um, so we're acting like Corinna came around more than once or twice a month (before 'Rona hit)? Corinna has been (successfully) doing her own thing for awhile now. EVERYONE that has been asked -Zane, Carly, Erin, Jason, Corinna herself, Santa, the Easter Bunny- has said Corinna doesn't give a f*ck. So nearly everyone in this "close-knit friend group" is wrong, but ott outsider Stans can just tell Corinna is secretly hurting....by the way she says she isn't?....by the way she goes on to have relationships with several other guys?

There are actually several pics to Carly and Natalie hanging, so if Natalie dated/hooked up with Bruce you might have a point. She didn't tho. And Carly doesn't strike me as the type that would say she's ok with something if she wasn't. Nor does Natalie seem like the type that would date a good friend's ex (especially) when the friend has a problem with it.

If Corinna and Natalie are as close as you all have made yourselves believe, I'm sure they've had more chances to talk about her situationship with Todd besides a 30 second clip for David's vlog....
Last edited by ImbetterImbetter on Sat May 23, 2020 4:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

nikkibella17 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:52 pm
Random question but do people consider Corinna an instagram model, gamer, or both at this point? She seems to have fully given up on youtube.
Gamer. That's where she gets most of her money/how she brought her house. A gamer that does the occasional IG spon.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

snuffy777 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 3:43 pm
Er, I thought it was pretty obvious that Todd and Natalie are more than just fuck buddies now. They seem to spend a lot of quality time together, girl even went out of town on a trip with him.

Maybe it started out as just a casual thing, but there's just no way there aren't feelings involved between them at this point.
true. i think she like him but doesn't like being public about it .. not because she's"embarrassed" .. i think it's more of being private about her own relationship

maybe Todd is a better man than we think and the cheating thing was because he was on and off with Corinna and the whole relationship was fucked from the start

i still dislike him tbh and i will never see what all these girls see in him .. he's soooooo lame

And Corinna dated two guys after him and had soo many hookup and people still think she would be bothered by a friend of a friend dating him!!

people need to get over it .. if it bother you so much stop trying to stalk and analyse every thing they post

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

UGH enough of the slut shaming. Its gross. Nat was single for a whole year and before that in long term relationships and now shes a hoe? Come off it.

Its like you all conveniently forget about how your Queen Corinna got with Logan Paul for a bit there, even though her brother died of suicide and Logan filmed a dead body in the suicide forest.

Both Corinna and Natalie have a history of dating absolute jerks. Natalie's ex had an issue with her diet. The one before that there are comments on her insta of him telling her to put a shirt on because oh no she took a photo in a bikini. Corinna's exes yeah I don't need to remind you all.

It doesn't make them bad people. It just goes to show they don't respect themselves, they don't realise they don't need a man for validation. They don't realise that they deserve someone with a good heart like their own. And maybe that is what we should be concentrating our energies on. That they are both great women and they both deserve better than this.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

as-bj93 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:20 pm
snuffy777 wrote:

true. i think she like him but doesn't like being public about it .. not because she's"embarrassed" .. i think it's more of being private about her own relationship

maybe Todd is a better man than we think and the cheating thing was because he was on and off with Corinna and the whole relationship was fucked from the start

i still dislike him tbh and i will never see what all these girls see in him .. he's soooooo lame

And Corinna dated two guys after him and had soo many hookup and people still think she would be bothered by a friend of a friend dating him!!

people need to get over it .. if it bother you so much stop trying to stalk and analyse every thing they post
lets not minimize the part where todd cheated on corinna for the sake of natalie's honor or whatever

todd cheated on corinna. this much we publicly know is a fact. and not only once but twice. and the second time she even blames herself for it (lol of course he let her believe that it was her fault that the lines were blurred after he'd already been forgiven for cheating the first time...im sure there was no gaslighting going on there...a cheater would totally not convince you you're at fault after being caught again, but that's just a therory or whatever). he tries to get back with her for the next couple months and they were still close then, but she ultimately doesn't let it happen and continued to call him an ex and just a friend, so good on her for finally breaking it off. but buddy boy then decides that she wronged him for finally leaving him and calls her a whore for moving on. real classy. and then again when she kissed zane. what a guy.

they dated a couple years ago but that dude STILL talks shit about her. and then he says theyre friends so its fine. what kind of logic...just because she doesnt say anything about the dumb shit he says about her doesnt mean that its okay. we shouldnt have to excuse his bs just because she doesnt care or address it. someone talking shit about you is still reflective on their character even if you don't care what they say about you. its annoying how people want to minimize corinna's relationship with todd beacuse she keeps getting brought up in his new fling. except, we're not the ones bringing up corinna for no reason, HE IS. he was the one that continued to trash talk her, in 2020 mind you, when she did nothing to wrong him. and just because his friends want to baby him doesn't mean he was some good guy in his relationships, they could literally just be enabling his behavior with their blind support. i mean the man's learned nothing in the year they spent apart. do you really think the guy who tries to impress his new girl by shit-talking his ex is likely in the clear? i mean we're talking about the same guy that slept with scott's girlfriend behind his back just because he could (this was before kristen). i won't ever side with mr immature just because it makes natalie look better for entertaining/liking him.

that being said, natalie and todd is...interesting. whatever it is. i dont see it ending well either since it is another todd relationship and those don't seem to end too well, so that aftermath will likely also be interesting...
Last edited by the_tiktak_channel on Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:13 pm
UGH enough of the slut shaming. Its gross. Nat was single for a whole year and before that in long term relationships and now shes a hoe? Come off it.

Its like you all conveniently forget about how your Queen Corinna got with Logan Paul for a bit there, even though her brother died of suicide and Logan filmed a dead body in the suicide forest.

Both Corinna and Natalie have a history of dating absolute jerks. Natalie's ex had an issue with her diet. The one before that there are comments on her insta of him telling her to put a shirt on because oh no she took a photo in a bikini. Corinna's exes yeah I don't need to remind you all.

It doesn't make them bad people. It just goes to show they don't respect themselves, they don't realise they don't need a man for validation. They don't realise that they deserve someone with a good heart like their own. And maybe that is what we should be concentrating our energies on. That they are both great women and they both deserve better than this.
Am I the only one who thinks comments like these are just as bad as the slut-shaming? Fucking a guy who doesn't have the best public reputation isn't inherently indicative of a lack of self-respect. These women can date whoever they damn well please. They're making decisions for themselves and for their own pleasure. Whether it's just good sex or a deeper emotional connection, they're fully capable adults and they can decide whether their relationships are satisfying their needs for themselves. We see very little of their lives and even less of their interactions with these men. Fuck the slut-shaming and fuck the they-just-don't-respect-themselves mentalities.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:40 pm
as-bj93 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:20 pm
snuffy777 wrote:

lets not minimize the part where todd cheated on corinna for the sake of natalie's honor or whatever

todd cheated on corinna. this much we publicly know is a fact. and not only once but twice. and the second time she even blames herself for it (lol of course he let her believe that it was her fault that the lines were blurred after he'd already been forgiven for cheating the first time...im sure there was no gaslighting going on there...a cheater would totally not convince you you're at fault after being caught again, but that's just a therory or whatever). he tries to get back with her for the next couple months and they were still close then, but she ultimately doesn't let it happen and continued to call him an ex and just a friend, so good on her for finally breaking it off. but buddy boy then decides that she wronged him for finally leaving him and calls her a whore for moving on. real classy. and then again when she kissed zane. what a guy.

they dated a couple years ago but that dude STILL talks shit about her. and then he says theyre friends so its fine. what kind of logic...just because she doesnt say anything about the dumb shit he says about her doesnt mean that its okay. we shouldnt have to excuse his bs just because she doesnt care or address it. someone talking shit about you is still reflective on their character even if you don't care what they say about you. its annoying how people want to minimize corinna's relationship with todd beacuse she keeps getting brought up in his new fling. except, we're not the ones bringing up corinna for no reason, HE IS. he was the one that continued to trash talk her, in 2020 mind you, when she did nothing to wrong him. and just because his friends want to baby him doesn't mean he was some good guy in his relationships, they could literally just be enabling his behavior with their blind support. i mean the man's learned nothing in the year they spent apart. do you really think the guy who tries to impress his new girl by shit-talking his ex is likely in the clear? i mean we're talking about the same guy that slept with scott's girlfriend behind his back just because he could (this was before kristen). i won't ever side with mr immature just because it makes natalie look better for entertaining/liking him.

that being said, natalie and todd is...interesting. whatever it is. i dont see it ending well either since it is another todd relationship and those don't seem to end too well, so that aftermath will likely also be interesting...
thanks .. i didn't know about all of this
he's trash .. no wonder he got so much hate
well since everyone is mad at Natalie because she didn't "respect" her "friendship" with Corinna .. don't worry guys Todd will show her eventually how she made a mistake lol

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

suckonthat wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm
Teacup30 wrote:

Am I the only one who thinks comments like these are just as bad as the slut-shaming? Fucking a guy who doesn't have the best public reputation isn't inherently indicative of a lack of self-respect. These women can date whoever they damn well please. They're making decisions for themselves and for their own pleasure. Whether it's just good sex or a deeper emotional connection, they're fully capable adults and they can decide whether their relationships are satisfying their needs for themselves. We see very little of their lives and even less of their interactions with these men. Fuck the slut-shaming and fuck the they-just-don't-respect-themselves mentalities.
Well I think we are talking about two different types of relationships. Hook ups vs long term serious relationships. I do agree in part with your point.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Post by Guest »

Teacup30 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:59 pm
suckonthat wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 5:45 pm
Teacup30 wrote:

Well I think we are talking about two different types of relationships. Hook ups vs long term serious relationships. I do agree in part with your point.
Nope. Long term relationship or not. The idea that Natalie and Corinna are lacking in self-respect is just as patronizing and misogynistic as the idea that they're wanton sluts.

Post by Guest »

Anywho, not to distract with hair again, but does anyone kinda like Jason with short hair? Not the mohawk nonsense, but the short buzzed head. I know there was talk about him looking scary the last time he shaved his head but I'm kind of into it....

Heylisten
Talker
Talker

Post by Heylisten »

We shouldn't really be policing anyone. We're all biased. We all have opinions. You have a right to disagree but quit asking people to change their opinions or how we express them.

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

omg Todd & Natalie lol thats gonna be awk considering the fact that he was with Corrinna!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tish
Learner
Learner

Post by tish »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:06 pm
I never thought Nat and Todd would last this long, I thought they'd be over it after a month max. Todd must be trying so hard not to cheat. Are they a couple now? lmao
would it even be cheating since according to natalie the relationship doesn't even exist lol

ImbetterImbetter
Learner
Learner

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 8:26 pm
Heylisten wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:45 pm
We shouldn't really be policing anyone. We're all biased. We all have opinions. You have a right to disagree but quit asking people to change their opinions or how we express them.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Stop forcing your opinions onto others, and stop being aggressive with your responses to other users. This is a discussion board, and we should all be able to gossip. However, we can't if you all are unable to have a decent conversation without getting angry with one another. This isn't the first time myself or other mods have said this to you all, and it just so happens that it's the same few members each time. Moving forward, this won't be tolerated, so anyone flaming another user will be temporarily banned.
Examples pls. So we (I) can know what you consider intolerable or "flaming". Thx.

Return to “David Dobrik”