Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

azurelights
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by azurelights »

kelseypani wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:22 pm
my issues with maggie's latest video AKA vlog because she literally does not film one sit down video ever
1. again, talking about how amazing her skin is and how she wants to drop a skincare routine. girl, how many times are you gonna say that? i want someone to go through her videos and count how many times she has said that. like girl your skin is clearly still breaking out and they are not scars like she keeps saying...i wouldn't trust her skincare routine for a second - it changes literally daily and it doesn't look good even with however much she is paying to go to an aesthetician.
2. talking about her graduation and how it will be memorable because its 2020... girl you are graduating late! from a community college. lmfao. you aren't the class of 2020 you just ended up being part of it because you are incompetent....
3. the off white masks her and emma are wearing -- i knew they both had them, but seriously? so unnecessary its literally a piece of cloth (and no im not jealous, i literally could buy one if i wanted i just think its a stupid waste of money - and i love and definitely indulge in designer stuff. god they are so over the top and such NEW money.
4. tyler makes an appearance during her graduation brunch -- again, great social distancing by them. i find it so odd she gets so many questions about if they are together and just avoids them. then hes in the vlog, but very subtle but still enough for someone to notice ( a few moments of his face, his sweatshirt). like if they were on normal terms, i feel like she would just shut everyone down calmly when shes asked about him. do we think they are on rocky terms / were broken up / got back together / maybe hes just being supportive because she is clearly not mentally well (rightfully so after the launch and her response etc)
Does anyone know who was next to Emma on the couch (with the backwards cap)? I think she said Griff, but hadn't heard him mentioned before.

gossipg1rl9
Learner
Learner

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by gossipg1rl9 »

https://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=37622

meep0123
Talker
Talker

Post by meep0123 »

kelseypani wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:53 pm
gossipgalll wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 8:02 pm
I wonder why they seem to have more of a relationship with their dad lately. The rollerblading as a family and then the mention of her dad's bandana. Finally realizing the parent the idol doesn't care about them?
before they were very famous, they both lived at their dads. I find it odd that they go on and on about how they dislike or had hard childhoods with their parents (divorce aside) and then go and hangout with them a lot at once and post stories idolizing them. they say cape doesnt feel like home and they have no family, but then go and have “the best time”. it geniunely makes no sense to me and im wondering if anyone else has noticed this. They talk about their mom poorly, then post throwbacks about how beautiful she is and so strong and prescence dont forget prescence!

I have mentioned on here before i have mutual friends and have met them both. I am aware maggies dad cheated on the mom in some form which i think is why they resent him. But it still doesn’t make sense. Maybe he just hangs out with them because they have money now? But overall - I think they over dramaticize their “horrible” or however they describe their “poor” relationship with both their parents. clearly it isn’t a very bad situation like they try to make it out to be. They DO have family and I find it offensive to try to be “relatable” or appear relatable to subscribers who actually have these real life struggles. I’m not saying their family doesn’t have issues - but I think they don’t realize that EVERY family has issues and no family is perfect. Their situation is not bad. Also like spoken about before on this thread, the talk about the divorce goes along with this all. It is so over dramaticized and if they struggle so much they should get help. As someone who lost their father suddenly at a young age, it is hard for me to find pity for them and listen to them talk about how hard their family life is. I can not imagine how their followers - the ones with actual eyes - feel seeing this.
Not to mention that Maggie's "clothing line" (aka lame sweatshirt) was inspired from a phrase her mom supposedly said to them.

Wana17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wana17 »

urexposeddd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:02 pm
I don't know why I am still literally dumbfounded as to why Maggie will not address the crewnecks. It would be one thing if it were dozens of comments of frustration...but it was literally hundreds if not thousands. How do you expect your audience and following to respect you by ignoring them? I am so bothered by this. Maggie, when you see this...ADDRESS IT.
Girl and tell me why I just saw on her most recent vlog (where she celebrated finally graduating) a follower commented and asked when will her crewneck be shipped. The girl said she placed the order the same day it was dropped. Maggie replied with some bs that due to covid-19 the warehouse was understaffed. Then why tf did you choose to launch your scam business knowing this would be the case? I don’t know how her minions don’t see through how money hungry she really is

Wana17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wana17 »

urexposeddd wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:02 pm
I don't know why I am still literally dumbfounded as to why Maggie will not address the crewnecks. It would be one thing if it were dozens of comments of frustration...but it was literally hundreds if not thousands. How do you expect your audience and following to respect you by ignoring them? I am so bothered by this. Maggie, when you see this...ADDRESS IT.
Girl and tell me why I just saw on her most recent vlog (where she celebrated finally graduating) a follower commented and asked when will her crewneck be shipped. The girl said she placed the order the same day it was dropped. Maggie replied with some bs that due to covid-19 the warehouse was understaffed. Then why tf did you choose to launch your scam business knowing this would be the case? I don’t know how her minions don’t see through how money hungry she really is

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”