Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by Nicoleea1 »

meep0123 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:38 am
^Regarding the noom thing. Emma probably has no idea that 1200 calories is a small amount to eat in a day. I mean remember during one of her what I eat in a day videos, she was like "this yogurt has 2 grams of protein, TWO. for those who think I don't get enough protein" LOL this girl doesn't even know that 2 grams of protein isn't much for a container of yogurt.
Lol shes so dumb. The normal amount of cals we should be eating is 2000-2200. Why does she promote this stuff

erinexpat
Talker
Talker

Re: Emma & Maggie Macdonald: Copycat style, Poshmark Returns Pile, Filler Denial- Part 10

Post by erinexpat »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 2:00 pm
Why does she promote this stuff
A dangerous combination of stupidity, ignorance, and indifference.

urexposeddd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by urexposeddd »

Hate to break it to you guys but MEM did indeed graduate. Got this from the BSU graduation list.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

erinexpat
Talker
Talker

Post by erinexpat »

Someone has been slacking on deleting "unflattering" comments. She must be tired.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

erinexpat
Talker
Talker

Post by erinexpat »

And a few more

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

Hello everyone. Quick question. I understand why Maggie is losing Instagram followers, but why is Emma? Is it backslash from the situation with Ella?

gossipgirlxo18
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirlxo18 »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:10 am
Hello everyone. Quick question. I understand why Maggie is losing Instagram followers, but why is Emma? Is it backslash from the situation with Ella?
the ella situation probably has something to do with it. I would also guess that it's because they are both posting less and mostly posting sponsored ads. just seems like everything they do is a lot less genuine now

erinexpat
Talker
Talker

Post by erinexpat »

Maybe people are having trouble with one and it impacts the other.

If they originally liked one of them, it makes sense that they would follow the other just to complete the set

gossipgalll
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalll »

urexposeddd wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:49 pm
Hate to break it to you guys but MEM did indeed graduate. Got this from the BSU graduation list.
surprised she hasn't mentioned it. maybe she thought it wouldn't happen like the rest of us

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

Good for her, but I don't thing the feedback would be good if she made a big deal out of it.

taurus_szn
Informer
Informer

Post by taurus_szn »

Maggie's sweatshirts haven't shipped yet because she never bulk-ordered them like a true business would do. She doesn't have any ON HAND because she's creating them on CustomInk as she receives orders. That's why she's saying that she doesn't care if people buy the sweatshirts or not. Because she's profiting without losing any of her own money regardless of how many she sells. It's so obvious and an inefficient way to run a business. She's such a scammer lol

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

Why is she sleeping in Emma's floor? I just don't get it.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

urexposeddd wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 4:49 pm
covid-19 is the best thing that has ever happened to maggie. she definitely wouldn't have graduated if classes didn't go remote and professors had to be super lax with pass/fail. i'm bummed we couldn't watch her summer or fall get ruined by having to take the same class again!

meep0123
Talker
Talker

Post by meep0123 »

Unless her college is super lax, I don't know if she'd be able to take the class again anyways. As others have said on here, most colleges don't allow more than three tries per class, I know for sure the college I graduated from did not let you fail or withdraw from a class more than three times. As much as I don't like her I'm glad she finally passed, it was getting kind of pathetic.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Is Maggie wearing a bandana on her head in her picture trying to be like Sarah cameron from outer banks😂😂

vlogyoutube
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vlogyoutube »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:14 pm
Is Maggie wearing a bandana on her head in her picture trying to be like Sarah cameron from outer banks😂😂
I was JUST about to comment this! I would not be surprised if both girls spent most of their time on the cape this summer trying to act like Sarah!! Bandana?? Since when does she wear that? This is her new "vibe"

kelseypani
Learner
Learner

Post by kelseypani »

meep0123 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:46 pm
Unless her college is super lax, I don't know if she'd be able to take the class again anyways. As others have said on here, most colleges don't allow more than three tries per class, I know for sure the college I graduated from did not let you fail or withdraw from a class more than three times. As much as I don't like her I'm glad she finally passed, it was getting kind of pathetic.

she practically goes to a community college. thats what bridgewater state is considered basically here in mass. Its a school for dumb dumbs. as we know, she is a dumb dumb.

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

vlogyoutube wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:20 pm
Nicoleea1 wrote:
I was JUST about to comment this! I would not be surprised if both girls spent most of their time on the cape this summer trying to act like Sarah!! Bandana?? Since when does she wear that? This is her new "vibe"
I will be so confused if she actually goes from designer and hailey bieber to outerbanks type style lol. Bandanas are so not her "vibe"

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kd95 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:35 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Nicoleeadelete wrote:
I will be so confused if she actually goes from designer and hailey bieber to outerbanks type style lol. Bandanas are so not her "vibe"
Her vibe changes monthly
Just checked Emma’s Instagram story and it already looks like she’s trying the whole “obx but cape style” with her local cape brand hoodie.

Kd95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kd95 »

Did anyone else catch Maggie’s story last night with the kourtney kardashian poosh salmon recipe. Guess she’s really ditching Kenzie Burke’s recipes that she swore by.

Return to “Emma and Maggie MacDonald”