Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheTimTracker AndNowIt’sTimeToSHOWUSTHENANNY Part 11

Post by SoFlo »

Giantsfan092delete wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:13 pm
SoFlo wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:39 pm
Stare inside Tim & Jenn's windows? Seriously, I'm starting to feel feel bad for Tiffany. Tiffany, if you are reading here, go get some fresh air. You are getting too invested with these two. Tim & Jenn are not your friends.
Tim and Jenn are doing this to themselves. They liked her comment on the Sea World video. She's already a moderator for the stan group. She tried to get in contact with them on Twitter. Now she's praying for a comment instead of just a like. If they don't shut these people down quick they're just going to get more and more intrusive. Once again need to be careful about the stans getting too close and not us on here.

Screenshot_20200613-220308.png
I've said it before & I'll say it again (I'm really beating a dead horse at this point):
IF people had shown up at my house to harass me when I announced my pregnancy,
IF I suffered with anxiety so bad I could no longer drive or work outside the home,
IF I knew that my last name is pretty commonly known, and therefore my home address pretty easy to find,
IF I had issues with horrible neighbors in the past,

I would be so much more private. They really love the attention so much they are willing to overlook the danger. That could be said of most YouTube ding-dongs.

We all know those IFs aren't even true, it's just usual T&J lies. But if you're going to pretend like those things actually happened, then act like it! Don't string along stans that have issues with boundaries.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

Dim keeps breaking the number one rule of wearing a mask. Don't touch the inside of the mask. Apparently he did that several times. That's not going to keep you from getting it. Even wearing a mask isn't going to keep you from getting it. Why? Because the particles are small and can fit through most of the masks people are using. the only one that's completely safe is an N95 mask and that has to be specially fit for each person.

I love how he won't touch a t-shirt and someone in the comments said that He's doing it to protect another person. Uh no. Unless that person doesn't plan on washing a t-shirt. I've worked in retail for too long to not wear a t-shirt before washing it.

Yet he will push a button in the bathroom. That's got a ton of germs on it. He's just all over the place with his logic....

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

In today's live vlog Jen lied AND contradicted herself in less than 1 min. scroll to 5:35-6:14.

The bridal ears comment, "No I haven't seen them and don't know where to find them...I feel like the Disney Bridal ears are bad quality and everyone has them."

IPaidthePrice
Learner
Learner

Post by IPaidthePrice »

Also later on...Tim says, "Support your local restaurants (reading a comment), We'd love to but we aren't comfortable yet." However, you are comfortable going to theme parks. Dim Whit logic.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

IPaidthePrice wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 4:55 pm
Also later on...Tim says, "Support your local restaurants (reading a comment), We'd love to but we aren't comfortable yet." However, you are comfortable going to theme parks. Dim Whit logic.
Jesus, they can easily get takeaway. He has no issue going to the theme parks, but won't go support a local restaurant where they will bring food to his car?

xmasbdaygirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xmasbdaygirl »

IPaidthePrice wrote:
Then Jenn goes on to say that it's not their job to support local restaurants, that's the government's job. Um--you're entire lifestyle is subsidized by people supporting you by watching your ridiculous videos, you can't see why people need to support local restaurants?

Then, someone asks their favorite resort. For two people whose job it is to cover Disney, that's pretty much their only responsiblity...it takes them forever to come up with a name. They remember they were hosted, but can't come up with Coronado Springs until everyone says it in the chat. Then Tim says it's because they haven't been to Disney in forever. Do they realize that most people only go to Disney once a year, IF that? It's been less than 3 months. Then they completely forget about Aulani until the folks in chat bring it up. So Disney is handing out all these hosted gigs and these two idiots have absolutely no recollection of them?

Post by Guest »

xmasbdaygirl wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:42 am
IPaidthePrice wrote:
Then Jenn goes on to say that it's not their job to support local restaurants, that's the government's job. Um--you're entire lifestyle is subsidized by people supporting you by watching your ridiculous videos, you can't see why people need to support local restaurants?

Then, someone asks their favorite resort. For two people whose job it is to cover Disney, that's pretty much their only responsiblity...it takes them forever to come up with a name. They remember they were hosted, but can't come up with Coronado Springs until everyone says it in the chat. Then Tim says it's because they haven't been to Disney in forever. Do they realize that most people only go to Disney once a year, IF that? It's been less than 3 months. Then they completely forget about Aulani until the folks in chat bring it up. So Disney is handing out all these hosted gigs and these two idiots have absolutely no recollection of them?
The government's job? Did she really say that? :rofl:

They are so clueless.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

It's unreal they have lost all grasp on reality. They are hosted on these extravagant trips to the resorts, Aulani and a cruise that would be once in a lifetime for most people and they forget what they experienced? If I was the Disney rep that worked with them I would be pissed. They don't make the hosted trips good on their vlogs then led then a few years later they can't even be bothered to remember.

The stans will still stick up for them, oh they can't remember because they're both soo focused on Jackson. If they can only be focusing on one thing at a time and can't remember the huge trips they were on they need to be dropped by Disney and Universal, definitely better humans that can get all that stuff for free.

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:49 am
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

It's unreal they have lost all grasp on reality. They are hosted on these extravagant trips to the resorts, Aulani and a cruise that would be once in a lifetime for most people and they forget what they experienced? If I was the Disney rep that worked with them I would be pissed. They don't make the hosted trips good on their vlogs then led then a few years later they can't even be bothered to remember.

The stans will still stick up for them, oh they can't remember because they're both soo focused on Jackson. If they can only be focusing on one thing at a time and can't remember the huge trips they were on they need to be dropped by Disney and Universal, definitely better humans that can get all that stuff for free.
Damn I need to proofread before I post, need more time to edit.

That was supposed to say they don't even make the hosted trips look good on their vlogs and then a few years later they can't even be bothered to remember what they experienced.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

Disney knows they and many other social media folk are idiots beyond what they portray, that's why they set up all the media events and go as far as to plan every moment of every day out for them. It's not just about controlling what they see, but ensuring that they actually DO see enough to get their viewers interested.

D23 was the perfect example of a failed trip because Disney was not involved. Tim made one of the most exciting events Disney hosts look downright mundane and as common as though any old convention would give you a similar experience.

Disney's social media department doesn't really care who is at the helm of TheTimTracker, only that they get those sweet views and their experience sits as awesome in the eyes of those viewers.

Does this excuse T&J's lack of memory for those experiences or for general knowledge of the singular topic they base their money off of? Absolutely not. It just once again shows how much they are NOT fans of Disney if the names of the resorts are disposable in their memories.

ashden91
Learner
Learner

Post by ashden91 »

xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

This is how you know that for people who go to the theme parks as they do, they really aren't invested in the parks nor do they love the parks. It's just a job for them and they're only in it for the freebies, it's not something they actually like doing.

Post by Guest »

OK. I just HAD to see this. Happens on / around 1:00 in.

My BF was screaming from the other room as I had their mindless drivel playing - 

CORONADO SPRINGS! CORONADO SPRINGS! HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES NOT KNOW THAT?

I swear, this is their JOB and they cannot remember the names of the hotels they either stayed at or did media events at. And then Tim gives the excuse that it's because they haven't been there in 3 months? WHAT?  You literally have lived in Florida all your life and have - by your admission - been to Disney a bazillion times up unto and including when you decided to start vlogging.

Are you THAT damn dumb? Even the most casual Disney fan knows their resorts and can rattle on about them without hesitation.

I couldn't watch anymore after that. They are idiots.  That poor child, indeed. :roll:

Giantsfan0921
Informer
Informer

Post by Giantsfan0921 »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:12 am
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

Disney knows they and many other social media folk are idiots beyond what they portray, that's why they set up all the media events and go as far as to plan every moment of every day out for them. It's not just about controlling what they see, but ensuring that they actually DO see enough to get their viewers interested.

D23 was the perfect example of a failed trip because Disney was not involved. Tim made one of the most exciting events Disney hosts look downright mundane and as common as though any old convention would give you a similar experience.

Disney's social media department doesn't really care who is at the helm of TheTimTracker, only that they get those sweet views and their experience sits as awesome in the eyes of those viewers.

Does this excuse T&J's lack of memory for those experiences or for general knowledge of the singular topic they base their money off of? Absolutely not. It just once again shows how much they are NOT fans of Disney if the names of the resorts are disposable in their memories.
Those D23 vlogs were awful, but he'll still get invited to the next one because of his subscriber and view count.

Perfect example of a usual Tim Tracker fan below. Telling Tim to don't put himself at risk since he has 2 people relying on him and his fans don't want to lose him either. Not realizing he needs the views to stay relevant. He's not going to the park because he wants to, he NEEDS to. He was bleeding views and not getting subscribers when the parks were closed. Not to mention they lost 1 million views when they deleted videos like the urban one and any other that might've ruined their perfect Disney family friendly appearance.
Screenshot_20200615-150916.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mikedupp
Informer
Informer

Post by mikedupp »

Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

Those D23 vlogs were awful, but he'll still get invited to the next one because of his subscriber and view count.

Perfect example of a usual Tim Tracker fan below. Telling Tim to don't put himself at risk since he has 2 people relying on him and his fans don't want to lose him either. Not realizing he needs the views to stay relevant. He's not going to the park because he wants to, he NEEDS to. He was bleeding views and not getting subscribers when the parks were closed. Not to mention they lost 1 million views when they deleted videos like the urban one and any other that might've ruined their perfect Disney family friendly appearance.

With their awful D23 Coverage, I can't believe that Disney doesn't at the minimum send Timbo some form of a press kit with times and locations of the major things going on at D23. Knowing the Slackers they did get one, but they can't read instructions.

It doesn't help that Tim kept getting lost at D23, but their timing with uploading their vlogs from D23 was so slow....

Then when you give them constructive criticism, you get Jenn berating you on Twitter that they aren't a news site, so they don't have to meet the same standards as say someone like Allears, The Dis, or even WDWNT.

Shedaisy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shedaisy »

mikedupp wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:48 pm
Giantsfan0921 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
xmasbdaygirl wrote:
IPaidthePrice wrote:

With their awful D23 Coverage, I can't believe that Disney doesn't at the minimum send Timbo some form of a press kit with times and locations of the major things going on at D23. Knowing the Slackers they did get one, but they can't read instructions.

It doesn't help that Tim kept getting lost at D23, but their timing with uploading their vlogs from D23 was so slow....

Then when you give them constructive criticism, you get Jenn berating you on Twitter that they aren't a news site, so they don't have to meet the same standards as say someone like Allears, The Dis, or even WDWNT.
Knowing Disney, they probably did, but since they can't seem to open their mail quickly, who knows if they opened it before D23 actually happened. LOL!! It's probably sitting in a pile on their desk someplace.

You are right. Jenn is very quick to jump on any kind of constructive criticism. Heaven forbid they get any criticism....

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

Has anyone noticed, that as far as views go, the Tracker videos with the least amount of views are every last single one of their "LIVE" videos?? On average, these videos fall in the range of 40k-65k views at most. When you compare that to their normal videos, which run typically over 100k-275k views, well, that's a pretty freaking high disparity in viewer numbers from their LIVE videos to their regular videos. Why is that? Just curious...

InsanityIsMe
Talker
Talker

Post by InsanityIsMe »

Howdy89 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:59 pm
Has anyone noticed, that as far as views go, the Tracker videos with the least amount of views are every last single one of their "LIVE" videos?? On average, these videos fall in the range of 40k-65k views at most. When you compare that to their normal videos, which run typically over 100k-275k views, well, that's a pretty freaking high disparity in viewer numbers from their LIVE videos to their regular videos. Why is that? Just curious...
Personally, I can't stand live youtube videos. With it being unedited, it's a waste of my time watching people yammer on and suffer through boughts of silence or shaky camera or other people screaming and dancing in front of the camera in the parks / out in public. It's usually 2-3 hours of torture that could be condensed down to 15 mins of a well edited video.

When it comes to the Trackers, I don't feel like watching them yammer on and discuss their "ears collection" or the baby or all the gifts they got from their stans and then left sitting on the floor of their office for 3 years. It's just 2-3 hours of blah blah blah. No thanks. I have a lot more interesting videos to watching during my limited YouTube viewing time.

Happyflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Happyflower »

This is my first post here and I had to join because I am so tired of Tim Tracker and his videos. I know, I don’t have to watch them, but my family likes to see me cringe. My family loves watching different Disney YouTubers as a fun way to live vicariously through them when we can’t go into the parks. Tim’s video are no longer fun. I don’t even think he likes his job. You can tell. He never smiles. All he reports about is construction, weather, and signs in the park. He can spend an entire video not going on a ride or eating a new item. I think he has lost the Disney magic of going to the parks and/ or is too cheap to do anything that isn’t sponsored. All he does is passive aggressive complaining by asking his out loud “questions.” Some of “I wonder” questions would simply be answered if he did a little research online first. Tim’s videos are SO boring. The next thing you know he will probably do is a bug population study of a squared yard in each park. I can’t wait! The mask study was as exciting. Please Tim, tell me what you find in the restroom again… how about another construction update... or this trash can is here, but it was there before...hmmmmmm I wonder why :roll:

Happyflower
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Happyflower »

Chococat76 wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:22 pm
OK. I just HAD to see this. Happens on / around 1:00 in.

My BF was screaming from the other room as I had their mindless drivel playing - 

CORONADO SPRINGS! CORONADO SPRINGS! HOW CAN YOU ASSHOLES NOT KNOW THAT?

I swear, this is their JOB and they cannot remember the names of the hotels they either stayed at or did media events at. And then Tim gives the excuse that it's because they haven't been there in 3 months? WHAT?  You literally have lived in Florida all your life and have - by your admission - been to Disney a bazillion times up unto and including when you decided to start vlogging.

Are you THAT damn dumb? Even the most casual Disney fan knows their resorts and can rattle on about them without hesitation.

I couldn't watch anymore after that. They are idiots.  That poor child, indeed. :roll:
You are so right! This is because their heart isn't into their jobs. Most people who love to go to Disney has favorites of everything. They don't have to think about it. I couldn't believe when they were comped a stay and Tim did a belly flop on the bed to test it. He acted like a immature teenager doing that or an animal who has never stayed in a hotel room before.
Last edited by Happyflower on Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

So he's afraid to touch merchandise at Busch Gardens but touches a bunch of stuff in a Friends pop-up.

Then proceeds to walk around a completely deserted (his word - "abandoned") Pointe Orlando with nary a person in sight with his neck gaiter still pulled up practically over his ears.  Including when he's off in a corner by himself reading the day's organization info off his cell phone - completely muffled.

He makes a whole lot of sense...as usual. :roll:

Return to “TheTimTracker”