Beigesofrumpy / minimalist hoarder Part 5

Kelliec
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beigesofrumpy / minimalist hoarder Part 5

Post by Kelliec »

Michael is suffering from more than eczema- he's starving the poor man. Yet she wants to purge her accumulated hoard of empty jars and date pits! She's crazy - who saves date pits? And jars and jars of chia seeds? At least Michael saved his only fork - the whole video was mind boggling and sad too. I see Grey Gardens in her future.

Post by Guest »

I couldn’t watch too much of that. It’s painful to see Michael in that shape and he was shuffling around like an old man. He’s almost half the size of Christine from the side. His belt is cinched all the way and his shorts are still falling down. Michael’s brother needs to get him away from Christine and take him to a proper doctor.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

pinksofoxy and her pit collection "Once upon a time I thought I was gonna start a date farm"

and then at the end:

"I wanna have wherever I'm living, I wanna have it tight, I wanna have it really streamlined,really minimalistic" :roll:

If they weren't planning to move would she still hoard pits from aaaaaall the dates they eat? :toad: and Michael says he wants to throw them around tucson... :rofl: poor pitsies they don't want to waste them :rofl:

becca5478
Learner
Learner

Post by becca5478 »

I couldn't watch the video past the point where I caught a glimpse of Michael in his emaciated condition and Christine in her pristinely polished condition. Presuming this is just a severe case of eczema (sincerely doubt it, I could see Michael dying within the year), for his sake and sanity, they need to move back to Hawaii/Maui. Visit the gym shows once a year, if they must, but get out of that climate for their daily life. Christine would refuse... This is now her aesthetic. At what point during this Christine-controlled elimination diet, did she notice that Michael was wasting away? How did his dermatologist respond, presuming this isn't self-/Dr/ HS drop-out-diagnosed and treated, respond when s/he say Michael in his condition? Also, I would hope that Christine is putting proper eczema products (e.g. Vanicream, CeraVe, Avene, Clinaderm, etc.) on his skin, rather than her fragrance-laden (essential oils ARE fragrance, Christine) NATURAL and therefore "healing" crap on him? In Christine's warped mind, if her natural products are working, it MUST be his diet. :?

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

No way has Michael seen a really dermatologist nor do we know if he actually saw one- I never heard her say so nor quote any prescription or medication for his condition. This is abuse- she's literally killing him with her so called diet elimination food cycle and natural crap. His family should stage an intervention- I hope the watch her videos and see his starving to death. So unhealthy and unhappy to see him being controlled by her decisions on his wellbeing. He can't be working in this condition hence the need to sell everything and move - they can't afford the cheap rent they pay now (she said when they moved in it was $995 a month) and she's parting with her crystals and desperate to sell her jewelry- did you catch him saying something about selling the beloved juicer? I say the stay in depressing Tucson area but move to someplace half the size out in the boonies where she will start to grow their own food and make her rancid essential oils while he deteriorated further. Sad.

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

From her meditation video I see she's purging clothes again and this time Michael is helping. Anything that isn't pure white must go although a white robe got axed. Also gone are her white desk, the white IKEA cabinet, her globes, scales and I didn't see her ugly pink painted lingerie chest or wicker table or large mirror.
If I am correct they seem to be selling anything of value - the need money. And the next big thing will be travel I'll bet. Her most popular videos were travel related- they generate viewers which brings in money, keeps the creditors away, gives her wanderlust a break and hopefully improves Michael's health. In six months or less I say she's traveling somewhere........

alohaSpicoli
Talker
Talker

Post by alohaSpicoli »

Holy shit. I haven't watched any of her videos in a long time (the gossip boards are usually way more interesting than the videos) but I just clicked on the kitchen cleanout to see what all the fuss is about with Michael's looks. I thought maybe people were exaggerating a little, but he looks AWFUL. He looks like he has an actual disease, not just some food intolerance or whatever she's calling it. I hope he gets the help he needs to recover from whatever's going on with him.

Post by Guest »

Oh no, I hope they’re not selling everything to travel. Their idea of travel is on the cheap in poor Asian countries, which I get the appeal — I traveled in Asia like that for a year, however, Michael is not healthy enough for that. They need to stay put unless it’s to see Michael’s brother, John, in LA. Actually, with coronavirus being prevalent there, I take that back. They need to stay put!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I don't think they'll be travelling anywhere soon as many countries are only allowing their own citizens in due to the coronavirus.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

They could travel the US - but remember we won't have COVID-19 forever so yes I see them traveling in the future. Maybe not next month but their lease is up this summer so I see them going somewhere soon even if it's around the US.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Kelliec wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:49 pm
They could travel the US - but remember we won't have COVID-19 forever so yes I see them traveling in the future. Maybe not next month but their lease is up this summer so I see them going somewhere soon even if it's around the US.

We're being really strict in the UK. We have police road blocks and if you're not a 'keyworker' ...or buying essentials/medicine - then they're issuing hefty on the spot fines. We're averaging 1000 deaths a day here.

Do Christine and Michael know what's going on as they seem to be shut off from humanity ......?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

The US is not so strict as the UK as we don't have a stay-at-home order in all states and some states are not as affected (yet). Yes they know - she has said and asked on her Twitter account what everyone is doing during this crisis. People ignore the rules and travel, shop and do pretty much as normal here, especially those still working or in states that have few numbers. In the US people are going to do what they want - you just can't lock everyone at home and expect them to listen.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

poshspice88 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:03 pm
I couldn’t watch too much of that. It’s painful to see Michael in that shape and he was shuffling around like an old man. He’s almost half the size of Christine from the side. His belt is cinched all the way and his shorts are still falling down. Michael’s brother needs to get him away from Christine and take him to a proper doctor.
can those pants even zip up? he looks like he has some belly there and uses his belt under the belly hmm

Rootbeer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rootbeer »

A lot of the things that Michael was getting rid of aren't even his, they're things that they both share or were Christine's, like those old tofu trays Christine was using for succulents, various household items, gardening stuff, etc... And a lot of the things he got rid of that are actually his look like things he didn't really want to get rid of in the first place, but it's not like he owns as much as shopaholic Christine does so he had no choice unless he didn't do the challenge.

Post by Guest »

youtubersuck wrote:
poshspice88 wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:03 pm
can those pants even zip up? he looks like he has some belly there and uses his belt under the belly hmm
Omg, good catch! Belly bloat is common with people who excessively restrict food. I know I’ve mentioned Dr Dray before but she’s another emaciated person with belly bloat.

Why on earth is his fly down and shorts unbuttoned? It’s not because the waist is too small. The whole thing is weird. They’re both super weird.

an oak leaf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by an oak leaf »

His shorts appear to be missing the button altogether.

My thought is, when people's bodies change in ways they don't like, they often find it hard to invest time, effort, and money in updating their wardrobes to fit and flatter. Self-neglect is common when you don't like your life or feel comfortable in your body. This is where it helps to have good friends who will step in and pull you out of a funk. But of course, Christine and Michael don't have these kinds of friends.

With all the time she spends rustling around making dead plants into "decor," you'd think Christine could flex those DIY skills and sew a damn button on her husband's pants. But the way she showcases his disheveled appearance in the video here suggests she is either incredibly oblivious, or deliberately mean.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I had no idea Christine and Michael had so much stuff! In videos we only ever see pristine white rooms with a handful of strategically placed plants or crystals and about five light colored garments on a clothes rack. Christine and Michael threw away (or put on a blog sale) one thousand items from their home during the thirty day minimalist challenge. While some items like the date pits or tofu containers were trash to begin with, there were piles of clothes, shoes, jewelry, bits and bobs they had kept for years, as well as Michael's large collection of radium glass pieces and all kinds of other stuff. They seem to have had one big messy household that they kept hidden from view, especially considering they only recently moved to that house and lived in a much smaller place in Maui (where Christine already claimed to be a minimalist) and reduced their belongings even further to fit into one truck. They are hoarders on a new level! And consumerists. Who knows what they would amass in the space of a year if they really had money to spend. I think their financial situation keeps them in the realm of yard sale shopping, but still. I think it's a shame and quite silly to keep only one scarf, one handbag, etc. That's simply not practical and will make you buy something new soon. It's much more environmentally and wallet friendly to keep what you have and just use it. If you don't constantly buy stuff you don't really want or need, you won't have to purge all the time. Michael threw out a handful or ragged books that he said he never read. What do they do for recreation? I know they go for walks sometimes but they don't read, they don't watch TV, they don't meet friends, they don't go anywhere other than the shops or yard sales. What do they do?

Post by Guest »

It’s just sad that with all their junk she can’t scrape up a button and needle and thread and fix his shorts! These 2 lead such a janky hodgepodge life.

Pristine Christine is a cover up for being a mental hot mess.

youtubersuck
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubersuck »

on her last video she's showing she's getting rid of three pieces of tiffany jewellery but those three have been on her blog for sale for a while now. and they were still on the blog unsold until she posted the video and now... she sold 2 out of 3! she made more than 300$ by selling the ring and the necklace! it's weird to me that women would just watch that video and then run to buy the jewellery. :roll: why would people spend so much on silver jewellery? just for the brand?

Kelliec
Debater
Debater

Post by Kelliec »

From her Twitter:
Here’s the thing about doing YouTube. If you’re in a community or a genre of YT that’s based entirely on sharing new ideas & new things, from products to projects with your viewers. You end up with far more stuff than if it was just you living your life, for real
So it was YouTube that made her a hoarder? With every color nail polish and makeup brand? And yoga pants? Not to mention ever color tank top imaginable. And plants? Oh please- now she's blaming her obsessive compulsive issues on YouTube. No one forced her to spend and spend and spend- she needs to own it. And now that the have given away or sold (I don't see how with a stay at home directive) on Craigslist their junk I wonder what her next move will be? She won't be doing projects since she doesn't want to buy anything- I think she' wants to be some new age minimalist guru. Take a number- YouTube is full of such quackery.

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”