TheGabbieShow - Part 10

mclarry13
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 10

Post by mclarry13 »

In addition to Meghan Reinks calling out Gabbie on her other bullshit, she also had a full series of dealing with YouTube management that essentially proves Gabbie I’d lying about what’s going on with her channel. She has both her channels hacked and it took months of horrible communication before she even was able to get someone on the phone and any type of resolution.

Yes Gabbie has more subscribers but Meghan still has millions so she’s not an unknown and they still treated her like that. But yeah sure Gabbie I’m sure you were able to get on a call within a day and they admitted you were shadow banned.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater

Post by Ughmypower »

did you guys see her tweet about the self harm/cutting hair poem? A fan of hers responded like “wow these people have clearly never read poetry before!” like yeah, mocking self harm only for the big twist to be cutting your hair is so, so poetic.
Can’t believe she twisted it into a pity party abt how she was contemplating suicide. I don’t wish that on to anyone and it sucks that she felt like that, but that clearly isn’t what the poem was about AND that doesn’t give you a free pass to mock self harm. As someone who has struggled with self harm, that “poem” was actually pretty triggering

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

Ughmypower wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:30 pm
did you guys see her tweet about the self harm/cutting hair poem? A fan of hers responded like “wow these people have clearly never read poetry before!” like yeah, mocking self harm only for the big twist to be cutting your hair is so, so poetic.
Can’t believe she twisted it into a pity party abt how she was contemplating suicide. I don’t wish that on to anyone and it sucks that she felt like that, but that clearly isn’t what the poem was about AND that doesn’t give you a free pass to mock self harm. As someone who has struggled with self harm, that “poem” was actually pretty triggering
I was more pissed off when I saw the explanation than I was at the bad attempt at poetry. Gabbie is too old and too famous to do something this idiotic. What she is doing is suicide baiting and glamorizing suicide. The poem was bad enough, but to make that video about how she almost committed suicide AND announcing it, whether it true or not, is disgusting. 13 Reasons Why got a lot of flack for a very good reason for showing suicide on the screen. It was one thing to talk about and speak against it, and how you are glad you didn't go through with it, and another to share something in such a flippant manner. Now her young fans are going to see Gabbie is suicidal and depressed and not get professional help (because she never said she did), and think a) if Gabbie almost committed suicide and she is rich and famous, it is OK if I do and b) coupled with her posts about Payton, a boy is going to solve all their problems like it did with Gabbie.

I will keep saying it, but someone needs to deactivate her twitter for her. She is digging her grave, just in a less erratic manner.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

i think gabbie is very obviously delusional and has been for quite awhile which has led to the downfalls of many of her friendships. remember when she used to think she could predict the future because she would talk about something than get an ad for it on her phone? she thinks she's the biggest star in the solar system which is fine but also makes her incapable of understanding her own hypocrisy. im sure shes "scared for her life" bc of jeffrey and shane but what could she really know about them? she hasnt spoken to them in what 2/3 years? she doesnt seem capable of understanding they don't remember her at all because she has never forgotten a single person who has slightly wronged her.

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

Gabbie’s Twitter is deactivated?! I assume she deactivated it herself. I can’t believe she actually did what everyone has even saying she should do.

Tessa30245
Debater
Debater

Post by Tessa30245 »

Double post because I can’t edit my last post...she’s also deactivated her Instagram and, I believe, her TikTok as well. I genuinely hope this is so she can go get some help. I may not like her much but I can tell when a person is in a mental health crisis and baby girl has been in one for a while now.

sniffsniff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sniffsniff »

I'm glad to see Gabbie finally leaving social media. It may be temporary, but I hope it is long-term. I don't think she was ever cut out to be in the public eye, deal with public opinion, or function as a role model for an audience. It really seems like that's best for her mental well-being, and it is what she's been wanting/preparing for for a long time. She's been talking about it semi-frequently over the past few years, and she's been trying to build up her Patreon at every chance so that she can rely on that for income. I genuinely hope she can hone her skills in one of her interests and have a successful career off of social media.

pancakes4life
Debater
Debater

Post by pancakes4life »

I hope she’s actually getting the help she needs and stays off of social media. The internet can be a really harsh place especially for someone like her, it’s been clear for years now how it has affected her mentally even through the lack of accountability and narcissism we have all seen. Also this is probably a stretch but I hope she isn’t so far into this delusion that this is some kind of stunt to prove that “something happened” to her for speaking out, like when she claimed that if something happened to her it would be on purpose, because honestly we all know that that wouldn’t really happen. Anyway regardless I hope she gets the help she needs and stays off the Internet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CatWoman124
Informer
Informer

Post by CatWoman124 »

I am all for her deactivating her other socials, but I kind of hope the Twitter one was Twitter actually putting its foot down on bullshit (a girl can dream). She was sending fans to attack people over there, and people were complaining about her reporting them for one rather mild comment about her needing to get her shit together. People shouldn't get away with garbage just because they have a bunch of subscribers. Otherwise, good for her.

It will be interesting if Payton or Irene releases a statement for her, though. Irene wasn't really defending her on Twitter and I am still convinced Gabbie was using Payton's account to defend herself.

sniffsniff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sniffsniff »

I'm glad to see Gabbie finally leaving social media. It may be temporary, but I hope it is long-term. I don't think she was ever cut out to be in the public eye, deal with public opinion, or function as a role model for an audience. It really seems like that's best for her mental well-being, and it is what she's been wanting/preparing for for a long time. She's been talking about it semi-frequently over the past few years, and she's been trying to build up her Patreon at every chance so that she can rely on that for income. I genuinely hope she can hone her skills in one of her interests and have a successful career off of social media.

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

But she didn't deactivate them, she somehow just... disabled them? But you can still see them? like... what? Is this just for attention?

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

btw if yall wanna join the discord it's MUCH BETTER to talk there, cuz the site is so slow

Post by Guest »

Little late, but I found one of the pictures of Gabbie with Curtis and his (now ex-)girlfriend.

Remember folks. The internet is forever.

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

harlowen wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:41 am
btw if yall wanna join the discord it's MUCH BETTER to talk there, cuz the site is so slow
how do i join the actual discord so that i can see it through the app, do you know? that widget is so tiny its annoying

ohhaiii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaiii »

harlowen wrote:
do you know how i can join through the actual app and not the widget? i created a new discord just for GG but i am very new to the whole thing and dk wth im doing

harlowen
Talker
Talker

Post by harlowen »

ohhaiii wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:05 pm
harlowen wrote:
do you know how i can join through the actual app and not the widget? i created a new discord just for GG but i am very new to the whole thing and dk wth im doing
not sure which widget you are referring to, I joined through a link someone else posted here somewhere. I'll give you one: https://discord.gg/G4um8s

Just go there and accept the invite, if you have issues just dm me and I'll help u

Post by Guest »

Hahaha. You're welcome Jen!

manicrose
Learner
Learner

Post by manicrose »

suckonthat wrote: Little late, but I found one of the pictures of Gabbie with Curtis and his (now ex-)girlfriend.

That account is fake, when is the original picture from?

See these posts are not real -

lolynot232301
Learner
Learner

Post by lolynot232301 »

manicrose wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:14 pm

Can you explain what you mean by the account is fake? The post is a direct link to the account, and the picture was posted by that account in June 2015. It looks like the actual pic was taken around May 2015 (or at least in the year after the TMZ) per Jen. Check out her twitter profile for context/timeline stuff since she was there and remembers things as they happened. I am assuming the other chick in the pic is the girlfriend he had during his final court appearance in 2015 based on Jen's tweets. Whether or not the profile is "fake" the pic is real, so....idk.
Last edited by lolynot232301 on Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

manicrose wrote:
suckonthat wrote: Little late, but I found one of the pictures of Gabbie with Curtis and his (now ex-)girlfriend.

The account isn't fake...it definitely doesn't seem to be anybody's primary account or anything and it doesn't have a lot of posts, but it's a real, functioning account. Whoever made it posted the photo in June 2015 but I'm guessing the picture was taken in May when all those texts tagging Gabbie, Claire, and Curtis came out.

I just left my computer to auto scroll through #curtislepore on instagram and ran across it.

Return to “TheGabbieShow”