Julia & Hunter Havens

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
wp552
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by wp552 »

I haven't seen a thread on these two yet. Does anyone have any thoughts on them?

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Re: Julia & Hunter Havens

Post by freepeoplelover_ »

Does her husband have a job or is he an influencer husband?

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

He works in Tech Sales! I believe he works from home full time.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

When I first started watching them I really liked her; hunter seems full of himself and she seems to be influenced by that so she acts all cool girl. A few weeks ago she made an instastories post saying she was taking a break from Instagram and she wrote “now go get out and do something” like she thought people were waiting around for her stories or something lol. Dumb. I don’t watch her so much anymore because it’s always them same thing; wet hair, sweat clothes and coffee. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

I really liked some of her first vlogs but yeah it gets old watching them do the same ish over and over. Idk how I feel about Hunter.... He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders sometimes but then other times he seems like an ass. I don't like how he talks over her so much. Like stfu and let the girl finish a sentence. Oh lord. I must have missed that story but that's obnoxious. I can't stand when "influencers" act like they are celebrities.

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

In the newest vlog, Julia is saying the same phrases that she does in every single other vlog: I know (x2000), yea, totally, so good, literally... anything else I missed? And then Hunter being his usual rude self pointed out a comment someone left on their eating and drinking so close to the camera (because who tf wants to listen to somebody eat??). But of course, he didn't say hey I totally get how that might be annoying we'll try to change up our vlogs. He was basically like hmm sorry you feel that way but that's not my problem.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

wp552 wrote:In the newest vlog, Julia is saying the same phrases that she does in every single other vlog: I know (x2000), yea, totally, so good, literally... anything else I missed? And then Hunter being his usual rude self pointed out a comment someone left on their eating and drinking so close to the camera (because who tf wants to listen to somebody eat??). But of course, he didn't say hey I totally get how that might be annoying we'll try to change up our vlogs. He was basically like hmm sorry you feel that way but that's not my problem.
He definitely doesn’t care what annoys people lol. He thinks he’s some IT wizard or somethjng or google IT Image the fact that he literally went to get highlights in his hair is just Image I don’t know he’s a dud. Monotone rich boy wannabe. Julia doesn’t annoy me AS much but she has that annoying vocal fry that she thjnks is so cute and she seems so insecure around hunter and she always has to quiet down around him and make him feel like a god as weird as that is, and he’s just saying the most basic shit.

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

Soo general consensus is Hunter is more annoying than Julia? He just rubs me the wrong way. Seems like such a douche

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

I think Julia is sweet at heart. I get tired of hearing about her hauls and tan but I get that’s what her other followers want so. Yeah I don’t think we like hunter

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

freepeoplelover_ wrote:Soo general consensus is Hunter is more annoying than Julia? He just rubs me the wrong way. Seems like such a douche
His parents seem well off. I wonder if that’s how they could afford two houses and his extremely expensive vintage Land Rover

freepeoplelover_
Talker
Talker

I want to know more about her job with Sephora. It seemed so cool

Laurn91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laurn91 »

Finally, someone I know! Julia and I have some common friends so that’s how I met her. Honestly he’s much more tolerable than her but doesn’t come across that way in their videos. I think he just tries to hard to overcompensate and “look cool” and just seems kind of douchey on camera but he’s nice in person.

They both come from money. Her family have money and her dad had a failed business in SF that she vlogged about in the past. I heard a lot of shady stuff happened with it but I can’t confirm, but hearing the same rumors from multiple people.. it’s not surprising the place closed.

Hunter works in tech and makes good money.

They’re both very religious, Hunter moreso and his entire family.

Julia is a HUGE racist. She posted a video about the time she was robbed in SF by someone and made it seem innocent.. but she tells the story in person that it was a black guy and she’s literally AFRAID when she goes to the Bay Area of walking alone because “there’s a lot of black men”.

Her sister has an eating disorder but tries to cover it up by promoting a gluten free(?) lifestyle.. I forget what exactly her fad diet is but I seen her at the grocery store here in Marin not too long ago and she looked deathly sick.

I met her parents and her mom was chill but the dad is gross and sleazy.

Laurn91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laurn91 »

Oh also both of their families are Trump supporters 😂

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

Laurn91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:38 pm
Finally, someone I know! Julia and I have some common friends so that’s how I met her. Honestly he’s much more tolerable than her but doesn’t come across that way in their videos. I think he just tries to hard to overcompensate and “look cool” and just seems kind of douchey on camera but he’s nice in person.

They both come from money. Her family have money and her dad had a failed business in SF that she vlogged about in the past. I heard a lot of shady stuff happened with it but I can’t confirm, but hearing the same rumors from multiple people.. it’s not surprising the place closed.

Julia is a HUGE racist. She posted a video about the time she was robbed in SF by someone and made it seem innocent.. but she tells the story in person that it was a black guy and she’s literally AFRAID when she goes to the Bay Area of walking alone because “there’s a lot of black men”.

Her sister has an eating disorder but tries to cover it up by promoting a gluten free(?) lifestyle.. I forget what exactly her fad diet is but I seen her at the grocery store here in Marin not too long ago and she looked deathly sick.

Girl the TEA!! I'm glad you actually know of them in real life, it's hard to get a read on them as people via their videos but I figured they came from money with the lifestyle they live at such a young age. Well that makes sense. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders sometimes but yea he might just be overcompensating for the camera.

I would have never known! Dang, I wonder if that affected her growing up or if she didn't care much about the shady stuff he was involved in.

I didn't catch that video... I noticed she went to TCU and doesn't seem to have any friends who aren't white so that's not surprising. Jesus. Disappointed but not surprised.

That's sad. I hope she can figure that shit out. Isn't she vegan as well? Maybe she uses that to cover up disordered eating habits.

How so? Just by the way he presents himself or from his past business dealings? Thanks for giving so much info on them, this thread is struggling!

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Laurn91 wrote:Oh also both of their families are Trump supporters Image
That doesn’t surprise me by the lax mood on their politics and what not but in their Q&A’s they stay quiet which I get. I don’t care who supports who but her being a racist is a little disappointing to say the least lol! So happy you commented. It’s nice to hear background to get a better read on them. I’m assuming that’s the very restrictive diet sister from their Hawaii vlogs she looked sickly. Hopefully she gets help.

Laurn91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laurn91 »

wp552 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:11 pm
Laurn91 wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:38 pm

Girl the TEA!! I'm glad you actually know of them in real life, it's hard to get a read on them as people via their videos but I figured they came from money with the lifestyle they live at such a young age. Well that makes sense. He seems like he has a good head on his shoulders sometimes but yea he might just be overcompensating for the camera.

I would have never known! Dang, I wonder if that affected her growing up or if she didn't care much about the shady stuff he was involved in.

I didn't catch that video... I noticed she went to TCU and doesn't seem to have any friends who aren't white so that's not surprising. Jesus. Disappointed but not surprised.

That's sad. I hope she can figure that shit out. Isn't she vegan as well? Maybe she uses that to cover up disordered eating habits.

How so? Just by the way he presents himself or from his past business dealings? Thanks for giving so much info on them, this thread is struggling!
I don’t think it bothered her I mean she grew up privileged in a very white upper middle class part of Northern California so I doubt she cared how her family got their money since it gave her that lifestyle.

The dad made a “joke” in person that was super racist and then watched everyone’s faces to see if they reacted as he was laughing at himself. Exactly how he made jokes about some dip he ate in the Hawaii video being like crack cocaine. He was really misogynistic and I felt bad for Jules mom I only met her once but she seemed so nice I was confused.. either she tolerates it for $$$ or she is the same deep down but a better actor. But I could see why Julia grew up to be racist

Also once when we went to dinner she had a Gucci bag that seemed a little... off. It might just have been worn a lot but the quilting was flat and dull. I know auth Gucci quality varies but usually the leather is always so shiny and sticks out. It made me wonder if some of her bags were reps (this was before her YouTube blew up) since she was shopping at forever 21 but had endless designer bags. I know some were real but I was curious if Every single one were.

Laurn91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laurn91 »

PI88NK wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm
Laurn91 wrote:Oh also both of their families are Trump supporters Image
That doesn’t surprise me by the lax mood on their politics and what not but in their Q&A’s they stay quiet which I get. I don’t care who supports who but her being a racist is a little disappointing to say the least lol! So happy you commented. It’s nice to hear background to get a better read on them. I’m assuming that’s the very restrictive diet sister from their Hawaii vlogs she looked sickly. Hopefully she gets help.

Yeah it kinda rubbed me the wrong way that she refuses to talk about it. I remember seeing a comment in one of her videos about how she avoids politics because she’s a privileged white girl and I was like... ding ding ding! I’m white too and grew up in the same area but I’m not a racist 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then again my parents arent either.

Laurn91
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Laurn91 »

Oh and about the dads shady businesses. I looked up the restaurant on Facebook when I seen this thread and someone commented how they did all the paintings for the restaurant and the owner (Julia’s dad) refused to pay them for it. There was rumors he treated vendors and his staff really bad. The Bay Area isn’t as big as people think so truth gets out quickly. My best friend bartends in the city and her co worker told her a lot of shady stuff about it, and my friend told me since she knows I knew Julia haha. But I believe it 110% based on my experiences around them

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Okie dokie Imagegeez isn’t YouTube on the outs? Why would he thjnk he wants to do that full time Image

wp552
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wp552 »

I thought the same thing when I saw this. And idk how they would out earn a FT job in sales with their repetitive content.

Return to “F-K”