Nicole "Only Uploads for Audible" Guerriero - Part 11

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Nicole "Only Uploads for Audible" Guerriero - Part 11

Post by eastsidebabe »

She has got a new vlog and she is incredibly thin. In fact, a bit too thin, imho. Lots of comments about Ozempic. She’s got a new sponsor.

Wants to know how often to post a vlog. Is she kidding?

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

Her new sponsor weight watchers but I agree with the Ozempic comments lmao

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

I guess she got over leaving her kid real quick lol. Unless her leach husband was on hand to babysit.

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

The difference between now and her sons bday party is quite a shock.
Last edited by Misszell on Wed May 24, 2023 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

Someone mentioned that she doesn’t make large purchases…..she had an entire underground pool built! With a hot tub….Not to mention all the landscaping. That’s big money.Disnt she also mention in the recent past she didn’t have insurance and pays out of pocket?

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

Misszell wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:35 pm
Someone mentioned that she doesn’t make large purchases…..she had an entire underground pool built! With a hot tub….Not to mention all the landscaping. That’s big money.Disnt she also mention in the recent past she didn’t have insurance and pays out of pocket?
I was wondering about this as well. If she is really taking Ozempic that's big bucks out of pocket. Also, speaking of big purchases let not forget the full set of veneers for her and her leach....

Silverwinged
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Silverwinged »

ginany93015 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:55 am
Misszell wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:35 pm
I was wondering about this as well. If she is really taking Ozempic that's big bucks out of pocket. Also, speaking of big purchases let not forget the full set of veneers for her and her leach....
considering the fact that other gooroos were buying lambos and 50k handbags regularly, a pool and veneers don't seem so outlandish to me.
landscaping and adding features to the house increases the resale value.

don't get me wrong, her level of shill is still cringe worthy and it doesn't sit well with me that poorly disclosed (or largely undisclosed) affiliate links paid for all this.

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Silverwinged wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:29 pm
ginany93015 wrote:
Thu May 25, 2023 8:55 am

considering the fact that other gooroos were buying lambos and 50k handbags regularly, a pool and veneers don't seem so outlandish to me.

don't get me wrong, her level of shill is still cringe worthy and it doesn't sit well with me that poorly disclosed (or largely undisclosed) affiliate links paid for all this.
A pool and veneers aren't outlandish, but they are still big purchases as were her Range Rover and the truck she bought for Big Jerm. I also think "outlandish" will be subjective because she's been a lazy Youtuber/content creator for 5+ years so most of us wonder how she can even afford any of this for the both of them.

I only recently started checking back in on her videos, but it's interesting they decided to put a pool in their backyard considering they never seemed to get around to furnishing most of the rooms in that house. Bought it in 2016 and it's been under construction ever since.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

lolomgstop wrote:
Sun May 28, 2023 11:39 am
Silverwinged wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:29 pm

A pool and veneers aren't outlandish, but they are still big purchases as were her Range Rover and the truck she bought for Big Jerm. I also think "outlandish" will be subjective because she's been a lazy Youtuber/content creator for 5+ years so most of us wonder how she can even afford any of this for the both of them.

I asked this exact question here not too long ago. I get that she was a "beauty youtuber" at its prime time, but even back then she was a lazy heap of $hit. Now she seems to do the bare minimum and has a 3rd mouth to feed.

_justforfun
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by _justforfun »

She posted her Weight Watchers ad almost a month ago and hasn't posted any updates that' I'm aware of. This b is on ozempic/semaglutide and is a liar. She simply did that ad to cover up and hide the truth. That's why I've never liked her - she's deceptive and always has been. She was never able to drop the weight even before the baby came. She had concerning blood work results and came back 20 lbs thinner less than a month later? Because she "quit sugar" lmao.. Okay, girl..

Also, If you go on her YT channel, she doesn't even interact with her followers at all. She hates her job as an influencer and only continues it for the $ because she knows she can't hold down a real job.

ginany93015
Informer
Informer

Post by ginany93015 »

_justforfun wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:27 am
She posted her Weight Watchers ad almost a month ago and hasn't posted any updates that' I'm aware of. This b is on ozempic/semaglutide and is a liar. She simply did that ad to cover up and hide the truth. That's why I've never liked her - she's deceptive and always has been. She was never able to drop the weight even before the baby came. She had concerning blood work results and came back 20 lbs thinner less than a month later? Because she "quit sugar" lmao.. Okay, girl..

Also, If you go on her YT channel, she doesn't even interact with her followers at all. She hates her job as an influencer and only continues it for the $ because she knows she can't hold down a real job.
This is all so true! It's always been beyond mind boggling to me that someone like her with the IQ of a piece of wood did so well for herself monetarily.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Wow! I had to see her weight loss after you all mentioned it. She's feeling herself!!
Her teeth look painful even though she got the veneers installed years ago at this point. She makes unnatural mouth movements and gingerly touches her top teeth to her bottom teeth so it draws your attention to the fakes.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

When she says two "S" words in a row, she's got a major lisp

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

OZEMPYYY

Its so crazy how much these YouTubers lie.
She's been getting so much work done to her face and clearly on ozempic
She was so fluffy and only wearing huge sloppy shirts for months now she's skin and bones.
And Jeremy too, now his face is completely sunken in.
Just keep it real. You want to share "everything" as a vlogger, but really don't share the truth...
I am soooo over these influencers
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Wow her face looks almost skeletal, it’s so strange.Her attitude has changed in the recent vlogs too, she’s definitely feeling herself. hopefully she’ll mention the weight loss because it’s very obvious!!!

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Her closet is overflowing with clothes that still have tags on

Misszell
Talker
Talker

Post by Misszell »

And the online shopping is out of control! When she opens packages in her vlogs there are at least 50. Not to mention all her Target runs. Girl get back to making real videos! All we see is you spending money….although her son is ADORABLE.

eastsidebabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by eastsidebabe »

She did a Hello Fresh sponsored video yesterday, same old stuff. Most of it is vlogged in the noisy car (why don’t they buy an EV for vlogging?). She got a speeding ticket and then gave the cop an expired registration so got an additional ticket. She said she had reregistered the car, but didn’t put the new registration in the car. What’s a few dollars for tickets? Had a private Pilates lesson so she wouldn’t feel embarrassed in a group lesson. Did a humongous haul of mostly useless stuff . Lots of shots of she and Jeremy with Kai out on walks and museums and such. Kai is adorable. Got a new kitten. That was it.

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

In her skinny era

Lol but no one loses weight that fast in such short amount of time 😵‍💫😵‍💫
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Shes turned into such a western cowgirl suddenly???
She used to always hate country. In her closet she bought a ton of hats from that bull riders wife, Kait Davis. She had on a dolly shirt and bought a duffle bag just to put her cowgirl boots in.... what's this whole new persona she's having..
The weightless is so fast and obvious. It clearly is from diet and exercise because she is so unfit she's paying for private pilates classes... SMH
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Return to “Nguerriero19 (Nicole Guerriero)”