Half-Asstéed - Part 37

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Re: Half-Asstéed - Part 37

Post by calabazarock »

She's so dull. I think it's funny she says "you can do a dramatic look"... When has she done any makeup that is not "natural"?

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

She was complaining in her last newsletter about burnout and being tired, then said she really enjoyed her "glow up" god she's insufferable.

sharn
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by sharn »

I wonder if she has a backup plan for her future. I mean we know she’s loaded right now but her highest view count is 85k and it’s not going to increase soon.

It’s really sad how a bright, optimistic and somewhat witty person can turn into this horrible horrible mess. Mental ilness is one thing but she willingly became a bitchy, soulless weirdo. Someone has uploaded one of her old vlogs on youtube, the difference is unbelievable. 8 years ago she was a work in progress, she had every means to become someone highly influential and happy. She had the money, and even more money from aslan, a semi intellectual partner, the platform, the contacts and the network. I also wonder what has happened to megan isobel. They started this at the same time. She’s nowhere on the social media.

People do grow. All the others got married and had babies. Fran recently divorced & came out, a very successful illustrator now. And estee is blonde and crying. She’s annoying & rude but I do feel sorry for that young girl. Ingratefulness is such a toxic thing, don’t you think so?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

BC2FF2BB-8128-49AA-9F0B-47355BDEBCC9.jpeg

So I guess now she’ll add “Poet” to the list of fake titles on her CV (such as her current self-given titles of “Creative Director” and “Producer”) :bang:

Lol she’s too busy cleaning out her makeup drawers and sharing her narcissistic poetry on Instagram to have done her actual job, which is why she hasn’t posted on YouTube for three weeks. Huh, she really does just sit around in her apartment all day, doesn’t she?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Because she's been hanging out with her BFF people like Amelia and her Sloane Street Slags. Estee will never have that money no matter how many journals she sells but she's living like she's one of them. Would be nice to see her take classes at a university there and meet some down to earth folks who don't consume like the world is ending tomorrow.

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

I forgot to comment some days ago. I went to check Fran's views, she has a pretty similar number to estee with much less followers. And it's like day and night honestly how vastly different they are, Fran's journey is rather interesting and Esteé... Well, she still thinks and empties videos is great piece of work apparently.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Fran's video made me cry where she was talking about the last two years of her life. She also mentioned being in love with a girl years ago and I wonder if that was Estee, since she threw Fran out of the house kinda weirdly. I hope not, she wouldn't deserve it but I can see her losing her shit over something like that.

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

I understood that was before meeting Ed? So I'm guessing a high school friend?
I really liked the video because she went in great detail, was mature about, was transparent about her introspection and I totally understand her high-school experience (I'm also chilean and went to a catholic girl's only school).

calabazarock
Informer
Informer

Post by calabazarock »

Cannot edit now, so double post. She just mentioned a friend but no time frame and separately she mentioned crushing in May high-school classmates.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

calabazarock wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:20 pm
Cannot edit now, so double post. She just mentioned a friend but no time frame and separately she mentioned crushing in May high-school classmates.
Ahh, thanks!

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

Is it only my impression or her voice sounds so different in her latest video (the one titled 'Summer Fun'?? I don't know if it is the tone of her voice or her accent. Something sounds off :? I am not from the US or Canada so I am not really good at recognizing accents.

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

I am getting super hyper/happy vibes from her in her latest video...I have the feeling that she has a boyfriend....just a feeling as I have never seen her so upbeat since she was with Aslan

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I don't know she kinda reeks of desperation from her IG stories flashing her boobs all the time.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

She’s still walking her dog off-leash. In London.

As usual, continuing to make dumb (and selfish) decisions and ignoring the advice of everyone around her. *sigh*

Not only is it flat out dangerous for the dog in case there’s a car, other (potentially aggressive) dogs around, etc. but it’s also pretty entitled of her to just take over public spaces like that and assume that her dog is “special” and that people want to be approached by her dog.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:20 pm

As usual, continuing to make dumb (and selfish) decisions and ignoring the advice of everyone around her. *sigh*

Not only is it flat out dangerous for the dog in case there’s a car, other (potentially aggressive) dogs around, etc. but it’s also pretty entitled for her to just take over public spaces like that and assume that her dog is “special” and that people want to be approached by her dog.
She's back from Canada? She left the dog with her maid, Rebecca when she went on her trip.

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Callan wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:21 pm
Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:20 pm

Not only is it flat out dangerous for the dog in case there’s a car, other (potentially aggressive) dogs around, etc. but it’s also pretty entitled for her to just take over public spaces like that and assume that her dog is “special” and that people want to be approached by her dog.
She's back from Canada? She left the dog with her maid, Rebecca when she went on her trip.
It was in that vid she uploaded a couple days ago “Rainy Weekend: Home Organization” (idk maybe she filmed it earlier and only just got around to posting it)

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:58 pm
Callan wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:21 pm

It was in that vid she uploaded a couple days ago “Rainy Weekend: Home Organization” (idk maybe she filmed it earlier and only just got around to posting it)
Ohh that video was before she went, she said her trip was delayed, now I remember watching Effie on the walk in the cemetery too with no leash on.

fantastico1234
Talker
Talker

Post by fantastico1234 »

Has anyone understood what the hell Mirrorwater is about?? Apart from allowing her to sell the most boring looking notebook, what should we be getting out of it? Really don’t understand. And she seems soooo smug abiut it! Like she’s the new Gwineth Paltrow!

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Seriously, what does this girl even do all day? Yet again, she’s reached the 3 week mark of not posting on YouTube. What a joke.

Having such a bad attitude about her YouTube channel while she’s (supposedly? I’m guessing?) trying to expand her “brand” off-camera is just so…dumb and disrespectful to her audience. Any online goals she has beyond YouTube will always just be YouTube MERCH. People are only interested and she only gets brand deals BECAUSE of YouTube. No one would know who she is without YouTube.

*sigh* When is someone going to tell her that she’s not Steve Jobs or some self-made “Creative Director/Entrepreneur”? She’s just a part-time “whenever I feel like it” has-been YouTuber who, by some fluke, still makes enough passive income to support her lavish lifestyle :roll: At this rate, she should just pack up her “office” space, because she won’t be able to afford it when her viewers unfollow her.

sharn
Learner
Learner

Post by sharn »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:04 pm
Seriously, what does this girl even do all day? Yet again, she’s reached the 3 week mark of not posting on YouTube. What a joke.

Having such a bad attitude about her YouTube channel while she’s (supposedly? I’m guessing?) trying to expand her “brand” off-camera is just so…dumb and disrespectful to her audience. Any online goals she has beyond YouTube will always just be YouTube MERCH. People are only interested and she only gets brand deals BECAUSE of YouTube. No one would know who she is without YouTube.

*sigh* When is someone going to tell her that she’s not Steve Jobs or some self-made “Creative Director/Entrepreneur”? She’s just a part-time “whenever I feel like it” has-been YouTuber who, by some fluke, still makes enough passive income to support her lavish lifestyle :roll: At this rate, she should just pack up her “office” space, because she won’t be able to afford it when her viewers unfollow her.
I wonder how much she has, because while I’m sure it’s quite enough to lead a comfortable life without working for most of the people it just cannot last with her outrageous spending habbits. She’s getting older and less relatable. She could get some followers if she were to wed, have a baby or do anything at all but she has nothing. If I were her I’d be in full panic mode and creating content like crazy. Aslan must be paying her, she’s used to not worrying about money.

Return to “Estee Lalonde”