True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jaclyn Hill- Lyin' And Lipshits, It's My Formula (Not Really)- Part 100

Post by jackarsehillbilly »

ivana abramovich wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:01 am
sophiapetrillo wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 pm
Hey guys, I know the mystery of her face is talked about a lot on here but I had to vent somewhere ! Her cheeks are so distracting I can’t stop looking at them. Every video it seems like her face has become much wider. I have never seen a face morph into such an unnatural shape and so quickly. From the nose to her chin she looks like a 300 lb woman but the rest looks normal ?? What is going on in this pic? Why do her cheeks extend to her jaw ?
From that angle, she looks like me when I had my upper wisdom teeth removed.
She might have. I've had both my top and bottom removed recently and my face did change and swell. But the swelling went down.

Starbux
Informer
Informer

Post by Starbux »

ohsnapp wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:49 pm
blahblahblahblah wrote:This girl always resembles Jaclyn to me...she lost so much weight with VSG and working really hard.

Look at her before, that’s how weight gain looks on a face similar to Jaclyn...Not the same at all. I even more convinced it’s fillers. No one tells her no cause they’re all on the payroll. Same as Michael Jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My jaw actually dropped for this one

She looks like a man in drag these days. She used to be so pretty and feminine and now she looks terrible, with or without makeup. I think it's been proven that filler can migrate and we don't know what type of filler Bloatlyn got. She's so stupid she may have gotten semi-permanent filler. I get filler in my lips and I asked my doctor about those semi-permanent fillers like Bellafill. He said the problem with those is if you don't like the placement they have to be cut out. Because they are made up of products that don't break down as easily the changes of an allergic reaction are much higher. She gets so much shit for her moon face that I think she would have had them dissolved by now if she could. I think she fucked up her face and there's nothing she can do about it right now. There's no way she's going to admit she ignored the advice of reputable doctors and found some quack Dr Nick that did whatever she wanted. If you watch Botched you know there are doctors who will do anything for the right price.

She sees the before and after pictures everywhere, she always comments how she's ok with her weight gain, etc. She's well aware of how bad she looks, that's why any pictures she posts are edited and photoshopped. She turned herself into a cartoon character and the filler must have messed with her brain because she lost any talent she had for makeup. If you look at her old videos she was creative and actually did some really nice looks. Now it's the same old crap. Two layers of foundation, half a stick of concealer, 3-4 layers of powders (Anastasia powder, Charlotte Tillbury powder and then her shitty highlighting powders), muddy contour/bronzing, some brown eyeshadow and a neutral lip and way too much highlight.

If she would just be honest and admit she fucked her face up, she's depressed about it and she doesn't feel inspired anymore people would actually be more understanding. The constant lies are getting old. I think in her mind if she doesn't admit it, it's not true. Even though we all see it

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

sweetswidy wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 4:32 am
SylvieMoon wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:51 am
Mortichia wrote:I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.
I don't understand why she don't try to dissolve it? She lies about it and expecting only positive comments and praising.
Maybe the quarantine makes that impossible.

Its been said before but I also think she got some of the more permanent fillers and/or it encapsulated, developed scar tissue...
Maybe she is scared to get it dissolved because of skin sagging?
At this stage, she'd have to use filler dissolver and/or cut it out, maybe cutting it means scars and even more botched face? She could be afraid of that.
She could turn her "career" around by telling the truth and talking about the danger of getting fillers, and if she doesn't want to be on camera, she could just do make-up on other ppl, but I'd say her skills are declining now. Sadly she's no skills anymore to stay on the top, her looks are gone and her personality is not existing, just narcissism and attention seeking, but minions are still there, ready to buy her shit and praising her... :roll:

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

She looks shocking! She would have to admit to so many lies I don;t think she could cope with that. But I bet in 20 years' time she will be totally blase about the fact that she did indeed get filler and laugh about it. If she is still relevant at that point, or if anyone even cares.

OldHag13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by OldHag13 »

Her Insta stories talking about eating so many vegetables "I don't know what's happening to me. I think I'm turning into a better person." Yeah I don't think that's it.

I also don't believe for a second she's the one doing the food prep although she's talking like she is. You know her man servant MC Spatula is doing all of that while she barks orders at him.

And she said something like she's loving the lifestyle of eating at home. Um...like ordinary people? I feel like this is just more set up for her "lifestyle videos." Lmao.

sophiapetrillo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sophiapetrillo »

Someone posted this picture on Jaclyns twitter, hopefully she saw it. They do look similar with the amount of puffiness and swelling in the lower half of the face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pleiadian Starseed »

She still isn't showing her face on her IG stories, the whole lie about the burst eye vessel was days ago, over a week I think so I truly believe it's BS plus she would have shown it for sympathy at the time, she shows IV's in her arm and there is no way she wouldn't show her eye for attention so I am certain it's a lie!! I think she definitely had some work done to her face after seeing herself on that recent video but she can't admit it for two reasons, one she doesn't want anyone to know and secondly how would she explain getting something done when you are supposed to be social distancing and we are in the middle of a pandemic with people dying so it would look so bad to be so conceited at this time. They obviously come to her house to do the fillers or she paid through the roof to go to some boujee doctor's clinic. I agree with the fact she got semi-permanent or some Dr Frankenstein permanent fillers which cannot be dissolved and I think she keeps getting more and more in hopes it will improve the look, the more she gets the more her skin will sag and she'll have to have a facelift. Perhaps that's what she has done and she keeps mentioning eating veg so if her face suddenly looks slimmer she'll say it's cos she's been eating healthy now. There HAS to be a reason she keeps mentioning the veg, Bloatlyn doesn't say or do anything without some sort of motive or lie to cover something else up!

She must be getting ready to shill that spray and the 'expensive' palette because she posting stupid IG stories about her stupid kitchen counter because she knows she has to post 'something' It's so boring

I hope she sees that pic with her face morphing that someone kindly did the other day for us.

GIJaneSmith
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GIJaneSmith »

With the size of her face, I hope her new setting spray comes in a fire extinguisher sized bottle. A normal sized bottle would be drained on half her face. I know it's all been said before but I find her face size so shocking and perplexing I can't get over it. It's clearly filler. I don't believe for a second she has a medical or addiction problem. That's 100% filler.

She's a visual representation of all these stupid overdone influencers who look at themselves so much they don't see themselves clearly anymore and they're all trying to recreate their facetuned faces on their IRL faces. Her face looks like a Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade balloon.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

I have seen many examples of overdone pillow faces online but hers is the worst I have ever seen. Whilst looking at images last night of pillow face and examples of too much filler she comes up in the thumbnails however they are 18 months -2 yrs ago not recent ones. I wish one of the cosmetic docs on YT would do a video on her and give their opinion!

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sorry DP. I have just seen who Amberlynn Reid for the first time and Bloatlynns face is the same size except Amberlynn's isn't tight looking. However why isn't Boatlynn's body the same as Amberlynn's ?!! Jackass's head does not match her body!

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

I also find it very curious that she hasn't shown her face and her original excuse is definitely expired. I know we speculate all the time that she'll come back looking better and so far she hasn't though. I also wonder what is going on with her and with Jordan. This all seemed to spiral when they got together and I can't help but think he's playing a role. Maybe he enables her poor eating so she won't leave (which is in the vein of emotional abuse). I find it odd that he's always allegedly complimenting her skin and her makeup? The other explanation could be a codependence or depression on her part resulting in such extreme changes. Little of both?

Her video was pointless as usual. The only thing she changed was not baking and not doing an eye look. She always uses concealer all over her face which is so stupid because it's more expensive to do that and it's not lightweight. She said it's like using a BB cream but why not ACTUALLY use one? And didn't she say she picked an eyeshadow from her original palette? I suspect her new palette is now with her lipsticks, forgotten and never mentioned so she won't ever have to explain anything.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Mortichia wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:45 am
I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.
I don't understand why she don't try to dissolve it? She lies about it and expecting only positive comments and praising.

I also sent him a direct message to do a video explaining what could be wrong with her face. I sent him links to look at one of her videos from just a year ago vs the most recent one and also mentioned her wonky eye. I hope he take s a look and realizes that he has to do a video because her change is so drastic. Fingers crossed, ladies!

Angela Rose94
Talker
Talker

Post by Angela Rose94 »

Pleiadian Starseed wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:14 pm
Sorry DP. I have just seen who Amberlynn Reid for the first time and Bloatlynns face is the same size except Amberlynn's isn't tight looking. However why isn't Boatlynn's body the same as Amberlynn's ?!! Jackass's head does not match her body!
I was thinking the same thing. For those who don't know Amberlynn Reid is 500-600 lbs.

Pleiadian Starseed
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

nattydread wrote:
Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:16 am
Mortichia wrote:
I went on the video to ask him to make a video about jh, and someone asked already and he said he might do it soon! I hope he will :) she would have to go into trouble of doing another video (imagine that) to talk more about her imaginery"alcoholism". I'd say she'd freak out if he'd say that's definitely fillers. If he'll talk about her, I'd watch it straight away, in case she'll make a drama and get him to delete it or report it.

I also sent him a direct message to do a video explaining what could be wrong with her face. I sent him links to look at one of her videos from just a year ago vs the most recent one and also mentioned her wonky eye. I hope he take s a look and realizes that he has to do a video because her change is so drastic. Fingers crossed, ladies!
Did you send a message to the doc that did the video on the fillers that was shared on here? If it's someone else can you please let us know who so we can also message him as I think it would be so good to hear a Doc's opinion. How did you direct message him?

Why is she continuing to hide her face? She's done something. I think she got more fillers to try and lift her sagging cheeks and is swollen up and got her botox done on her forehead. She'd have to explain not social distancing in order to get it done, so I think she's hiding it. The whole story about her eye si BS, it would be better by now plus she would have shown it for sympathy!

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

Star18 wrote:
Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:34 pm
Omg layers upon layers upon layers UPON LAYERS of makeup. Definitely seemed planned. She did a poll on Instagram asking if she should post the “mistake” video or re-film, but in the video, she already said she was posting it because that’s real life blah blah blah.

wonder why she hasn’t addressed the weird eye thing.. lol. Can’t come up with any excuses for that one jaclyn? Just own up to it.

I was thinking how hyper she seemed, talking so fast... and some of the comments (I skimmed for 2 seconds) were saying she’s relaxed, the “old jaclyn.” Lol. Relaxed? Not so much.
When I smoke or my allergies are doing really badly, my left eye puffs up like that. But when it's allergies, I sneeze and have a runny nose until I pop loratidine.
tittysprinkles

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:59 pm
nattydread wrote:
Mortichia wrote:

Did you send a message to the doc that did the video on the fillers that was shared on here? If it's someone else can you please let us know who so we can also message him as I think it would be so good to hear a Doc's opinion. How did you direct message him?

Why is she continuing to hide her face? She's done something. I think she got more fillers to try and lift her sagging cheeks and is swollen up and got her botox done on her forehead. She'd have to explain not social distancing in order to get it done, so I think she's hiding it. The whole story about her eye si BS, it would be better by now plus she would have shown it for sympathy!
I just went on the video and wrote in the comments.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

nattydread wrote:
Mortichia wrote:

On that video that was posted, I looked up the email address if you need to contact under the "About" tab ([email protected]) and made my subject line ATTENTION DR CHAN, RE: Possibly Botched filler face. Then I linked two of her videos in the email. Hopefully, he'll read it and reply but maybe the more people asking might give him more incentive to diagnose what's really going on with her face.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

nattydread wrote:
Mortichia wrote:

On that video that was posted, I looked up the email address if you need to contact under the "About" tab ([email protected]) and made my subject line ATTENTION DR CHAN, RE: Possibly Botched filler face. Then I linked two of her videos in the email. Hopefully, he'll read it and reply but maybe the more people asking might give him more incentive to diagnose what's really going on with her face.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Sorry for the DP but this site has been giving me trouble to post and I'm using my laptop not my phone.

So she did post her face in her stories but her eye looks perfectly fine for having a busted blood vessel......and I'm sure once she stopped rolling the camera, she did dip her broccoli into the spilled ranch dip on the floor....she's that disgusting!

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

She spilled ranch on the floor and dipped her broccoli in it saying “fuck it”. Nasty ass bitch.
Same shit, different day

Return to “Jaclynhill1”