Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

nita96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Marzia “not creative nor productive” Kjellberg - Part 13

Post by nita96 »

Marzia back with her mediocre creations equal to something a middle schooler can make. The fact that she stated she was "busy" with this makes me laugh. I guess her fans truly will buy anything she shits out :roll:
IMG_20210707_153638.jpg
IMG_20210707_153723.jpg
IMG_20210707_154621.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ironbird
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Ironbird »

nita96 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:47 am
Marzia back with her mediocre creations equal to something a middle schooler can make. The fact that she stated she was "busy" with this makes me laugh. I guess her fans truly will buy anything she shits out :roll:
IMG_20210707_153638.jpg
IMG_20210707_153723.jpgIMG_20210707_154621.jpg
Exactly, it looks like something I made back in church camp 15 years ago. Just gross.

Moomou
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Moomou »

This was weird, and I’m not sure if this is okay to post, but I will try anyway.

I preordered the notte necklace from Mai in May, with full knowledge that shipping would be in July. When the time came for shipping, I received this email which I’ve attached. I was suuuuper disappointed after being hyped for so long for quite an expensive piece, but what really struck me is how unprofessional it was.

Another thing I would like to note is I had been waiting for preorders to open, and I was likely one of the first to order.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

Moomou wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am
This was weird, and I’m not sure if this is okay to post, but I will try anyway.

I preordered the notte necklace from Mai in May, with full knowledge that shipping would be in July. When the time came for shipping, I received this email which I’ve attached. I was suuuuper disappointed after being hyped for so long for quite an expensive piece, but what really struck me is how unprofessional it was.

Another thing I would like to note is I had been waiting for preorders to open, and I was likely one of the first to order.
Maì (and other Marzia "brands") prices will never match the quality in production and service you'd expect from such.

Let's remember this business started with Marzia posting cringey pictures of her lying on the floor because she realized she had mispriced her first jewlery items and made a financial loss instead of a win. :roll: But yeah, such a qUiRky way to handle it.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

little_monster
Lurker
Lurker

Post by little_monster »

And... People in the comments claiming she does not have facial asymmetry 😂😂

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

little_monster wrote:
Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:35 am
And... People in the comments claiming she does not have facial asymmetry 😂😂
Well considering she dedicated so much effort in her videos and pictures to hide it ... But she personally wrote a huge IG post on how it is and in some older/candid shots you can clearly see it. :roll: It's not about being to harsh on herself or trying to be perfect. Her face IS quite assymetrical (outside her posed IG pictures), period.
Her stans won't even allow HER to say anything that is not 100% about Marzia lol.
>>You know what you look like to me with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.<<

Peepeepoopoo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Peepeepoopoo »

Did she delete the post? It’s not on her Instagram anymore

Diamond1993
Learner
Learner

Post by Diamond1993 »

Image“Hee hee” Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lemonz99
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lemonz99 »

Haven't been on here for a year but I see it's all the same, not much to talk about.

I wish people could remember she's a 30 years old grown ass woman. :rofl: She kept up with her kid like kawai image so much that people still think they need to protect her from every bs they see on the internet.
In regards to her face, she probably got two bad comments out of millions who praised her. Why do people act like she was bullied. No, her face is not the problem, she ain't ugly and she knows it. The problem is that she manufactured her image for years, keeping the perfect image while most of her followers are kids and young adults. I don't understand how can people praise her and relate to her. Everything she posted on the internet was a flex of her ' perfect life. ' Nothing real, nothing relatable. She is not a role model. I believe she admited she hid half of her face because of pressure she was getting from people who started to criticize her. Even that one image she posted of her "bad" side was edited and blurred, and then she continued acting the same.
You can be insecure and avoid showing things that make you insecure, which is perfectly normal but when you carefully manufacture every single thing on the internet flr years - that is called being self obsessed. She needs the praise. She didn't handle it in a healthy way or respecfully to her followers who see her as this perfect creature.

Side note, ofc she posted an anniversery post. But who tf took those pictures. 10 years anniversary and she probably spent half of the day preparing the space to take the pictures. "SpOntanIoUsly siTtiNg oN a MeaDow".
Imagine spending time with her, sitting on the grass while she does her doodles and takes pictures.
Even the caption is shallow, " I'm so happy to be sharing my life with you". ?? Isn't it I'm so happy to have you in my life /happy we(or you) are sharing our lives/thank u for being part of my life.

This girl is all about the aesthetics, looking cute, having cute stuff with no effort, no hard work, no genuine interest. Awful work ethic, no college while having had the chance (oh yea I forgot she said she took the hard path being with Felix), still being shallow af in your thirties is not a good look. But who cares when you have money and kids praising u.

:love2:

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

I haven’t seen anyone post this so I thought I would: Marzia has been selling on Depop again, this time an item she was gifted for free last year. She tagged DreamSisterJane which is the same company as Ghospell.

She’s extremely wealthy and yet still insists on behaving this way. Imagine how the company would feel
if they found out? They’re a relatively small business so I assume they would be unimpressed a multimillionaire is reselling gifted items for profit.

I thought the same thing about the anniversary post lemonz99 - photos that are obviously staged look ridiculous to me because all I can think about is the sheer amount of effort it would have taken to get that one perfect picture. Also: they have no chemistry so every time they kiss it looks like siblings kissing :|

PeepoHappy4weird
Learner
Learner

Post by PeepoHappy4weird »

Diamond1993 wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 1:40 pm
Image“Hee hee” Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah Marzia and Felix stans, forever young. The coping and malding over a simple gag is insane. Glad to see this thread is still semi active.
A man is no one.

Khorasson
Informer
Informer

Post by Khorasson »

@lemonz99
Lots of valid points. :love2: Ironically, early on I liked Marzia because she seemed to be modest despite having a millionair boyfriend and hard working despite not having to. Back then I really got this "she is different than many female YouTubers/YouTuber girlfriends". She seemed genuine - she is not. Or not anymore, at least. Though we will never know her personality, they both seem to have a certain unhappiness about their life and for Marzia it started to show more and more.

And while I usually not a fan of people with money getting criticized a lot on how they don't do enough charity, I absolutely do feel Marzia's actions are often unnecesarily greedy. If you are married to a millionair and are a millionair yourself (probably), is it really necessary to sell all the stuff you got for free for money? Do you really have to price a dirty bathing suite for 15 BP (yeah, I know the person who purchased it came here and said she was fine with buying it; good for her, I still think it's bad practice). Your young fans are crazy enough to spend their pocket money on overpriced amateur pottery and clothing, was it really necessary to also charge for broken, incomplete and damaged pots/clothes? Your fans would have still been happy to reiceive such things in a give-away without paying a price and shipping.

I understood the Marzia fan craze back then, by now it really baffles me. I guess her making herself scarce on social media was an unintentionally clever move, now everything she does seems even more "sacred" and people never take the time to take a closer look.
Any crumb tossed by the QuEeN will be cherished!

Penelope penny
Debater
Debater

Post by Penelope penny »

Look who's raffling off some of her kiddie toy collection. I guess at least it's for a good cause and nit to further pad her pockets.

I have no fucks left to give.

sleep84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sleep84 »

She has so much money , yet dresses like shit.
Pardon my typos, I have a rubbish keyboard. :P

rxsdst
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by rxsdst »

hi !
i never thought i will write anything on this page, but, well, here i am. i knew about pewdiepie since i was a child, but i wasnt interested in him, because english is not my first language, i wouldnt understand anything and, to be honest, i was too busy living carefree life as a ten year old girl. i returned in 2019, started watching his minecraft videos and became really attached to him ( not in a bad way, actually ). as a matter of course, i found out about marzia, a beautiful and kind-hearted soul, who would never lied to anyone about anything… and i literally became obsessed with her. i spent almost every day trying to emulate her and her perfect life. i got into habits of doing many unhealthy things and i see consequences of this to this day. i was living in a soap bubble made mostly by her lies, in which she was so perfectly perfect. she was my role model, but not in a good way. i was only fourteen years old and i was so hard on myself just because i didnt look like her and didnt live her life. im really happy i found this page, thanks to you the scales finall fall from my eyes.

kittycat96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kittycat96 »

Penelope penny wrote:
Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:46 am
Look who's raffling off some of her kiddie toy collection. I guess at least it's for a good cause and nit to further pad her pockets.

I was gonna say, those bears look hideous. They have completely flat faces and their structure is all over the place. This looks like something I would have made in art class back in 5th grade. I know it's for charity and all, but why would I want to win that? I rather donate myself to a charity independently.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but is it legal to have a price draw which you can only participate in if you have bought something? Isn't that technically gambling?

By the way, I'll just introduce myself quickly :love2: I've been lurking for about a week now and found this thread because I was curious whether Marzia had done some plastic surgery. I was a fan of her because she's cute and pretty and I'm a long time PewdiePie subscriber. I did like her old videos quite a lot, even though they were always extremely short and shallow and left me wanting to know more about her.
But then I looked at her most recent Instagram pictures and was thinking to myself "She looks soo different". It's not just because of her change of hair color, her lips and her overall face just looks so different. So I googled "Marzia plastic surgery" and then I landed up here :D

It's a pity because her natural hair color and face looked so much better on her imo. But her choice, I guess. I just think she should be upfront about it and admit to her fans that she did get some stuff done.
And about the whole art thing - look, I'm also into art. I also like drawing and what I often do is look at illustrations from artists I like and try to redraw it. I will also experiment with different styles and copy some stuff. But the difference is that I don't put these drawings online without giving the artists I got my inspiration from any credit. I keep these copied drawings to myself just for practice. But straight up stealing art and making money out of it is just shitty, espeically if you have millions of followers and you stole the idea from a small indie creator. I'm really disappointed in Marzia and I'm shocked that there are quite a few shady things she did that tell a lot about her personality.

I know this is petty af, but I'm also kinda relieved that she's not as perfect as I thought she was and even much worse than perfect. This only shows that you shouldn't rely on role models and just act like someone you would like to have as a role model yourself. And also that some popular people really just got lucky and are not in any way better than you.

nita96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by nita96 »

rxsdst wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:56 am
hi !
i never thought i will write anything on this page, but, well, here i am. i knew about pewdiepie since i was a child, but i wasnt interested in him, because english is not my first language, i wouldnt understand anything and, to be honest, i was too busy living carefree life as a ten year old girl. i returned in 2019, started watching his minecraft videos and became really attached to him ( not in a bad way, actually ). as a matter of course, i found out about marzia, a beautiful and kind-hearted soul, who would never lied to anyone about anything… and i literally became obsessed with her. i spent almost every day trying to emulate her and her perfect life. i got into habits of doing many unhealthy things and i see consequences of this to this day. i was living in a soap bubble made mostly by her lies, in which she was so perfectly perfect. she was my role model, but not in a good way. i was only fourteen years old and i was so hard on myself just because i didnt look like her and didnt live her life. im really happy i found this page, thanks to you the scales finall fall from my eyes.

Hi there! I'm glad you found this page,I also had a very similar issue that you faced. I compared my life to hers and it destroyed me mentally. I fell into a deep depression and I didn't even wanna leave my room because I was so confused with everything, Marzia only showcases the good things in her life and avoids talking about real life things that we all face as humans, none of us can relate to her on a real level because she created this fantasy she lives in so people like us who can't compare to her are only left wondering what it's like to be Marzia. I adored her I really did, I enjoyed her videos a lot, she was my influence but sadly when I stumbled upon guru gossiper a lot of her bs was exposed to me and I was just shocked that she would do such things as steal art and just be completely unoriginal despite me thinking she's extremely original, talented and unique...which isn't the truth. I used to literally binge watch her vlogs with PewDiePie where they traveled together and at first I felt joy but as I continued to watch I just felt like she's just a little too perfect. She edits herself too much and just doesn't seem realistic, I wished she was more upfront and truthful but I don't think that'll ever happen. Despite all that money she seems desperately empty and she just jumps from hobby to hobby. In short, it's never a good thing to compare yourself to people who only show edited versions of themselves on the internet, that's not them, just a pretty picture they painted for their followers to gloat and worship at.

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Welcome, newcomers! Things are pretty quiet here these days, partly because of Marzia’s semi absence (I’m still slightly suspicious of this, btw) and also because this forum stopped working for a good 3 months last year and everyone left.

About her ever-changing face: she’s confirmed 2 nose jobs and lip injections (though she lied about the latter for months and months) she claimed in 2019 that she no longer gets injections and just over-lines with makeup. Up to you if you believe her. Her lips aren’t as plump as they were 2018-2019 but still bigger then before. (People also suspect Botox too)

Sometimes I do feel sorry for her...she must hate her natural face so much to go through such lengths to edit, hide and airbrush her photos. But she’s a grown women. She knows she has issues and she has the option of help...she chooses not too. And has no problem with manipulating her fans about her appearance.

These photos are a good example of how much she edits herself. They were taken right around the same time, same outfit, same makeup, same camera angle.

(And to any of her stans lurking: I’m not saying she looks bad in the second image. I think she looks lovely in real life. It’s just ridiculous how she tries to convince her fans the first photo is how she actually looks. I’m very aware she has a young audience and honestly, my heart breaks thinking of how they endlessly compare themselves to her. Remember: Marzia does not look like Marzia either.)

LaPetiteFleurs
Informer
Informer

Post by LaPetiteFleurs »

Sorry for the two posts in a row but while on the topic of her constantly evolving face, she’s clearly back on the filler 💉

It’s not likely from over lining lipstick because that only makes the surface area look bigger, her top lip is clearly really puffy. It baffles me that people think this is a good look. Why show it off?

kittycat96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kittycat96 »

LaPetiteFleurs wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:59 pm
Sorry for the two posts in a row but while on the topic of her constantly evolving face, she’s clearly back on the filler 💉

It’s not likely from over lining lipstick because that only makes the surface area look bigger, her top lip is clearly really puffy. It baffles me that people think this is a good look. Why show it off?
Yeah no, that's clearly not lipliner. On this pic, it looks like she's not wearing any kind of lip product at all, except maybe some lip balm.

It's such a shame. Sure, she can do whatever she wants, but what irks me is the message it sends off to her young female fans. There will be girls who compare themselves to her, maybe also girls whose lips are more on the thinner side. How are they supposed to feel if they see someone they admire who has a similar lip shape to them constantly trying to hide their natural lip form?
Same with her dark hair. I don't know why, but as a dark haired girl with a partly Mediterranean and North African background myself, I'm kinda bummed that she insists on keeping the blonde hair. I get that some people just like to experiment, but due to the whole obsession with blonde hair as a beauty standard in the West in general, it kinda feels like she's giving in to that. Or maybe I'm just exaggerating lol, just my raw thoughts.

A friend of mine for example didn't like her at first because Marzia is so pretty and my friend was a little jealous of her. Bet she doesn't know that this is not how she always looked.
Idk man, I'm torn apart between thinking that it's her choice (it is regardless of what I'm thinking anyway) and thinking that it's a shame because she's completely hiding and trying to change what has been given to her naturally. But that's by stance towards plastic surgery in general. I think most people really don't need it.

It doesn't seem like she's very connected to her Italian side in general, hence the constant bleaching of her typically Italian brown hair. She doesn't care about the politics there and she barely said anything about the Covid situation there even though it was BAD.

Return to “CutiePieMarzia”