Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Nezuko
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by Nezuko »

cheekie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:00 pm
wanted to post some of my favorite screenshots from the trailer and compare gabi's pre-nose job face.
Gabi always said she hated how bulbous her natural nose was but her post-nose job looks even more bulbous than her natural nose.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by Yikes8624 »

y2k_mood wrote:
ari789 wrote: That Blood Queens thing is awful. Sixth grade writing level at best. Gabi should be careful about bragging that she writes the show if this is the content she's putting out. She's not even smart or creative anough to come up with clever character names on her own. Vivienne Westwood already exists. :roll:
Sick of Gabi riding the coat tails of Ariana, Scream Queens wasn't even that good like why try and make a knock-off? Weird bitch lol
I was gonna say that I hope Vivienne Westwood would sue...but she's busy being an actual boss babe, so gabi obviously isn't relevant enough to be on her radar.
Conspiracy theory: maybe gabi used the name of a real designer in hopes of getting them to notice her and give her a shout-out or something? it sounds wild and completely stupid, but i wouldn't put it past these delusional twins who expect fame to just be handed to them. maybe since niki has been morphing into bella hadid, princess gabi is gonna try turning to modelling too, so she won't be out done?

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

Carlieta_Love wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:59 pm
Lyha wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm
Disclaimer: I am against plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures BUT I can be supportive of it in certain cases. Anyway, this is just MY opinion and I am not trying to judge anyone who feels like they need it. I just think it's a vicious circle and that it's gotten overboard in the last few years. I won't say more cuz the point is not to put anyone down and it would be too long to explain why I feel that way about it ;)

I never cared much for Gabi, I mean I think she was cute and all before (even until 2015 after getting some work done, I'll admit). Here are some before and after pictures of Gabi (we can only insert 3 pics so I made weird collages). To me, she is the perfect example of "the vicious circle" I was talking about earlier.

P_20200408_235729.jpg

Niki on the other hand... I always thought she had so much potential and despite the fact that she apparently "hated herself before", she was oozing confidence in pictures. Her small lips and pointy chin didn't bother me at all, I thought she was full of charm and a different kind of pretty. Plus, sorry if this is rude but she had a banging body and looked sooo healthy!

P_20200408_235837.jpg

Both of them:

P_20200408_235943.jpg

Now, I think both of the twins are insufferable and that their faces actually match their horrendous personalities. In a few words, this is why I'm allowing myself to "hate" on them about their modifications:

Gabi
1) She lied for the longest time before admitting to having any work done, while sporting Kylie Jenner lips smh...
2) In "The Truth", she said she would never actually go under the knife cuz it's not worth risking your life. A year later, she had a rhinoplasty.
3) She's encouraging her stans to love themselves and be proud of their natural/inner beauty while... Well... Hypocrite *cough cough*
4) Still not convinced she's doing this for herself (Ariana anyone?)

Niki
1) Same as Gabi, she hid it for a while.
2) She never stopped putting down her twin for something that she ended up doing. And she still does to this day! Even though she's starting to look just as botched as her.
3) Not sure she did it for the right reasons either (peer pressure is real, and Niki is sooo susceptible to it).

If these girls had any depth whatsoever, maybe they wouldn't be so obsessed with how they look. But times are what they are and social medias are raising a generation of shallow human beings (not saying everyone from this generation is like that, thank god).

Anyway, I'm about to go on an even more massive rant lol so I'll stop at this:

Gabi, you look older than me and I've got like 8 years on you girl. You don't even look like yourself anymore, but neither does Ariana so congrats, I guess.

Niki, you've gotten to the point where your hair color became your personality. There's no need to say more.

Sorry (AGAIN) for this long ass post, I shouldn't be on GG when I'm high lol but I felt super inspired.

A French potato
I agree with you.

It's funny because I called it from the jump after Gabi had first gotten nose fillers that she was gonna keep getting work done.

In one of the 2016 or 2017 threads, I said that Gabi was gonna be a plastic surgery addict or something like that. Many posters on here were skeptical and called me dramatic for saying that lmfao. And now in 2020, Gabi has a completely new (and much less attractive) face.

I'll admit perhaps I should have written that she was gonna be addicted to cosmetic procedures, rather than plastic surgery, but my point was still the same. And trust and believe, Gabi will CONTINUE to get even more (unfortunate-looking) work done.
Getting cosmetic procedures is definitely a slippery slope. Not speaking from experience or anything but I've seen countless people say oh I just wanna change this one small thing like with filler or whatever, then next thing you know they are constantly finding flaws here and there they want to correct. I'm sure the high of "fixing" something you don't like must be pretty addictive. Just like the high of getting a tattoo, piercing, dying your hair etc.. except that's not as extreme.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Re: Niki

Post by Yikes8624 »

brittculture wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:49 am
stlacdelete4 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am
y2k_mood wrote:
herbata wrote: This fcking face she does, so punchable. She really thinks she’s a model material with those faces, I have to laugh!
Both Niki and Gabi try too hard to be sexy lol neither of them are they just look stiff and awkward :D
can someone please explain to me the appeal of the too-small bikini tops? is it just to make your boobs look more.. pronounced? lmao help a girl out
:rofl: I think it only works if your tits are big enough. For her, it just looks like she took a toddler's bathing suit top.
well, we already know she likes wearing kids' clothes...

Cat007
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat007 »

You did this... for what...? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randooooo
Talker
Talker

Post by randooooo »

Oops Gabi removed the BoomBod promo from her insta feed and story now, I wonder what happened? Have they caught onto her tweets?

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

lunabaxter wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:14 pm
cheekie wrote:
wanted to post some of my favorite screenshots from the trailer and compare gabi's pre-nose job face.
Without makeup Niki and Gabi kind of look like gremlins
idk why but i feel like they look so bad without makeup these days (to be fair tho, they dont look much better even with makeup). but in their older vids (before the filler and whatnot), they looked pretty without makeup on. it's kinda shocking to me tbh, cuz it's such a drastic change.

judgingyouxo
Learner
Learner

Post by judgingyouxo »

Came home from a 14 hour shift on a covid unit (was supposed to be 12 hour may I add) and watched Gabz latest vlog in the bath. Could have literally drowned myself over her rant.

"This is my worst nightmare", talking about "self-sacrifice(!!!!!!!!!)" and faking tears whilst laughing. SERIOUSLY?! GET SOME FREAKIN' PERSPECTIVE. You and your family are all isolated and safe. Yes, it's a scary time, but there are FAR worse things in life than you isolated in a MANSION getting trolled on the internet. You're delivering cupcake kits, I think you're gonna be okay.

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

judgingyouxo wrote:Came home from a 14 hour shift on a covid unit (was supposed to be 12 hour may I add) and watched Gabz latest vlog in the bath. Could have literally drowned myself over her rant.

"This is my worst nightmare", talking about "self-sacrifice(!!!!!!!!!)" and faking tears whilst laughing. SERIOUSLY?! GET SOME FREAKIN' PERSPECTIVE. You and your family are all isolated and safe. Yes, it's a scary time, but there are FAR worse things in life than you isolated in a MANSION getting trolled on the internet. You're delivering cupcake kits, I think you're gonna be okay.
When she said "I dont know how much more of myself I'm gonna have to sacrifice..." STOP. Right there. Stop talking.

I work for child protective services and still work every day to make sure kids are safe. Imagine I said this about my JOB. THAT I CHOSE AND LOVE TO DO. THAT I GET PAID TO DO. She lives on a completely different planet. I feel so sorry for her... she doesn't even know what the world is really like outside of her dumbass cottage.

She's so busy guys. She writes a crappy ripped off show all day and posts on instagram for a living and has her assistant do things for her.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

CantStopMeNow
Learner
Learner

Post by CantStopMeNow »

CantStopMeNow wrote:
judgingyouxo wrote:Came home from a 14 hour shift on a covid unit (was supposed to be 12 hour may I add) and watched Gabz latest vlog in the bath. Could have literally drowned myself over her rant.

When she said "I dont know how much more of myself I'm gonna have to sacrifice..." STOP. Right there. Stop talking.

I work for child protective services and still work every day to make sure kids are safe. Imagine I said this about my JOB. THAT I CHOSE AND LOVE TO DO. THAT I GET PAID TO DO. She lives on a completely different planet. I feel so sorry for her... she doesn't even know what the world is really like outside of her dumbass cottage.

She's so busy guys. She writes a crappy ripped off show all day and posts on instagram for a living and has her assistant do things for her.

I mean she is really bending over backwards for us y'all

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I’m so glad I found this forum I’ve been watching these girls ever since I found their cringe reality show and I’ve been sucked in just cause their content (even when it’s good) is still sooooo bad. In honor of their new season coming out, I’ve provided a list of theories/observations/inquiries I have related to Niki & Gabi

1. Nate is gay. I don’t have any proof but just his mannerisms and a vibe he gives is very very gay
2. I’ve heard that trauma can kind of freeze your mindset at the age when it happened. So if the twins had trauma as they so often talk about in their bullying videos then their mindset is still as a 12-year-old which would explain a lot
3. How is it that all three girls in one family have had experiences with eating disorders?? I’m not an expert so I’m genuinely just asking, is it normal for 3 out of 4 children to develop disordered eating?
4. I wanna know what the fuck their parents are like because how on earth did you manage to make some of the messiest/delusional people on the internet
5. Unpopular opinion, Nikis tik tok that she made that got her a lot of heat for being racist was in poor taste, but I really don’t believe that she has the ability to see how her actions can be interpreted.
6. I really enjoy their DIY videos, they’re fun and creative and always a nice break from their bullshit
7. Niki has mentioned a few times that she has OCD but never talks about past the surface level. She blabs so much about mental health, so I find it odd that she hasn’t done a deep dive into this
8. Collin and Gabi “work” because Collin seems like one of those guys that wants to take care of a “fragile” and “messed up” girl. Gab constantly begs to be taken care of as demonstrated from her storming out in the most recent season of their show with awesomenesstv (which I’m pretty sure is owned by nickelodeon). They’re a very intense couple, everything they do is over the top from that giant photo of them staring at the Eiffel tower to their date nights. And I think he likes the idea that he’s so important to this girl.
9. I think the twins have learning disabilities and or processing disorders. I have one and I notice similar traits to kids I was in SPED classes within their spelling and general understanding of topics.
10. If Niki wasn’t such an overthinker she’d actually be pretty cool. She actually might be cool now and we just don’t know it because of the shit she puts online is the opposite of that.
11.There is something deeply wrong with Gabi mentally. There’s been a few times where I’ve watched her (especially during the most recent summer break series) where it seems like she is on drugs. She’s got these dead eyes sometimes that are really disturbing.

Thuyyyn
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Thuyyyn »

gabi’s new vlog honestly kills me. I don’t understand how she has so many stans? She literally told them that she’s gonna stop posting because of the hate unless her fans shut down the haters?? Am I the only one that sees little to 0 hate comments on her videos? Even when she does terrible things like calling out random employees (the Elsa one was straight up delusional) not enough people call her out for her craziness. I admit that I hate watch her (but never leave hate comments) cause she’s like a car crash you can’t look away from 🤦‍♀️

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

She's definitely being shady by using this picture...right?
Niki AlynAJ.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

idkwhattoputhereok2 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Niki AlynAJ.jpg
wow niki has been a real shady bitch lately. first the pics "exposing" gabi's face (even though we been knew about how botched she is), the old coachella pic with all the ex-couples (niki, staying in a stagnant relationship with someone who is too passive to help you grow and mature isnt actually good thing lol), and now this (cuz she can never post anyone is a flattering light).

jokes on niki, cuz aly and aj still look better in that pic than niki looks when she's all dolled up.

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

Yikes8624 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 pm
idkwhattoputhereok2 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:36 pm

Niki AlynAJ.jpg
wow niki has been a real shady bitch lately. first the pics "exposing" gabi's face (even though we been knew about how botched she is), the old coachella pic with all the ex-couples (niki, staying in a stagnant relationship with someone who is too passive to help you grow and mature isnt actually good thing lol), and now this (cuz she can never post anyone is a flattering light).

jokes on niki, cuz aly and aj still look better in that pic than niki looks when she's all dolled up.
When she said "any guess whats wrong with this picture?" that's the ex couples?
hahahahahahahha!!!!!!!! What. A. Bitch!
She is such a stirrer!!

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

cherrybomb37 wrote:Funny how Gabi is such a hardcore Catholic, yet she eats meat on Maundy Thursday... I’m not religious, I just like to call out hypocrisy.
CAD2D4BF-585E-4723-8B10-1285B74AEF67.png
Also why does all the food she makes look ATROCIOUS.
I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet but the noodles look like that because they’re those zero calorie noodles. SHE SERVED THAT SHIT TO COLLIN. Of course he’s an adult too and she shouldn’t be the one in charge of all of their meals but when she takes it upon herself to cook a meal for the both of them it’s kinda uncool to make something that literally nobody on earth likes and it’s sole purpose of existing is to be helpful to people trying to lose weight. If they were both doing some weight loss journey together then sure but they’re not and there’s no fucking way either of them enjoys that shit.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Nezuko wrote:
cheekie wrote:
Gabi always said she hated how bulbous her natural nose was but her post-nose job looks even more bulbous than her natural nose.
Getting a nose job when it’s pretty much unanimous that you have a good nose already is always a bad idea. Even if it doesn’t end up botched most people that know you will think it’s looks worse because your nose before was good and they’re used to how it looked so the change just looks strange. There’s a youtuber named Cristina Villegas and she had the cutest perfect little nose but she recently got a nose job and she’s unhappy with it because it’s visibly crooked. I feel really bad for her because she seems very genuine and sweet but I commend her for being honest with her subscribers about it instead of pretending she loves it like Gabi.

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:53 am
cherrybomb37 wrote:Funny how Gabi is such a hardcore Catholic, yet she eats meat on Maundy Thursday... I’m not religious, I just like to call out hypocrisy.

CAD2D4BF-585E-4723-8B10-1285B74AEF67.png

Also why does all the food she makes look ATROCIOUS.
I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet but the noodles look like that because they’re those zero calorie noodles. SHE SERVED THAT SHIT TO COLLIN. Of course he’s an adult too and she shouldn’t be the one in charge of all of their meals but when she takes it upon herself to cook a meal for the both of them it’s kinda uncool to make something that literally nobody on earth likes and it’s sole purpose of existing is to be helpful to people trying to lose weight. If they were both doing some weight loss journey together then sure but they’re not and there’s no fucking way either of them enjoys that shit.

To be fair, if It's my house, I'm paying the bills, I'm making the dinner then I'm in charge of what's being eaten. If you wanna buy the food and cook it then sure make what you want but if it's all me then I'm not making two separate meals, make your own dinner then.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

stlacdelete4 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:01 am
y2k_mood wrote:
herbata wrote: This fcking face she does, so punchable. She really thinks she’s a model material with those faces, I have to laugh!

Both Niki and Gabi try too hard to be sexy lol neither of them are they just look stiff and awkward :D
can someone please explain to me the appeal of the too-small bikini tops? is it just to make your boobs look more.. pronounced? lmao help a girl out
Too small top is one thing. But what about they way she wears bottoms way to big just to look even more skinny. Her body is fine but she's wearing bottoms that have her vag out. That's so tacky and weird since she can let her body speak for itself.

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

Yikes8624 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:44 pm
lunabaxter wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:14 pm
cheekie wrote:
Without makeup Niki and Gabi kind of look like gremlins
idk why but i feel like they look so bad without makeup these days (to be fair tho, they dont look much better even with makeup). but in their older vids (before the filler and whatnot), they looked pretty without makeup on. it's kinda shocking to me tbh, cuz it's such a drastic change.
Its sooooooo funny that you say that because I was scrolling through my FYP on TikTok the other day and I saw Gabi posted something to the effect of “ooooooh I know (I know, I know) I look good without makeup.”

I’ll have to see if I can figure out how to send
link a TikTok video on here because it’s sooo fkn cringe :rofl: Like bitch, everyone looks good with the Beauty Filter on 😂

Return to “Niki and Gabi”