Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Lyha
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by Lyha »

Niki is trying to become the "dominant" twin (she said Gabi was the dominant twin in "I'm living in someone else's shadow") but this is not going to work, sweetie.
Forget about the twin rivalry and just do you! Stop comparing yourself to your sister. Gabi has more stans for a lot of reasons (Ariana, girly etc.) but also because she's (or she seems) wayyy more laid back than you are. Nobody wants to listen to your constant whining.

She thinks being bitchy is going to help her overthrow Gabi. It just makes you look bad honey, you sound so jealous and envious of your twin.

I wish they'd stop their joint channel, honestly. Gabi should stay in PA living her cottage life and Niki should travel the world and do something different with her life, find out who she is outside of N&G, the twin VS twin is just too toxic.

Girltyler
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by Girltyler »

You can tell gabi doesn’t care about their joint channel anymore. Nikis promotes their videos when they’re out but gabi only promotes her vlog channel unless she has nothing new to promote for a few days then she’ll promote the shared channel. Since they have a producer and team for Niki and gabi I’m sure it doesn’t generate as much income for her as her vlog channel and sponsorships she posts through there. Niki however is lazy and never uploads even when she says she’s going to so she’s holding onto that channel for relevance

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

Halloween_Cheeto wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:23 am
Gabi "My Nose Is Fat As An Oozing Blister" and Niki "I'm Goddamned Jealous Of My Twin Sister"

Niki "My Face Was Destroyed in a Surgeon's Labratory" Gabi "My Face Belongs On American HORROR Story."
No votes for either of these? Lol

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenlisa »

Lyha wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:42 am
Niki is trying to become the "dominant" twin (she said Gabi was the dominant twin in "I'm living in someone else's shadow") but this is not going to work, sweetie.
Forget about the twin rivalry and just do you! Stop comparing yourself to your sister. Gabi has more stans for a lot of reasons (Ariana, girly etc.) but also because she's (or she seems) wayyy more laid back than you are. Nobody wants to listen to your constant whining.

She thinks being bitchy is going to help her overthrow Gabi. It just makes you look bad honey, you sound so jealous and envious of your twin.

I wish they'd stop their joint channel, honestly. Gabi should stay in PA living her cottage life and Niki should travel the world and do something different with her life, find out who she is outside of N&G, the twin VS twin is just too toxic.
you're 100 right! when the world goes back to normal niki should leave the US altogether and travel either to europe, south america, asia wherever lol. travelling outside of your own country will really open your eyes, bring you peace and really helps you appreciate what you have. she complains way too much but i guarantee you when she begins to travel she will be more mature (i hope) and will learn to appreciate life and be her own person (not bella hadid, not billie ellish or whoever else) just niki.

i dont even want to hear her 'i have a fear of planes' because honestly i do too, but she travelled to bora bora which is very far so she can overcome it and see the world. in all honestly the best thing for her to do is solo travel though it can be a little dangerous as a woman.

randooooo
Talker
Talker

Post by randooooo »

Lyha wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 pm
Thanks for liking Niki "Pillopuffy lips" guys ^^

I just wanted to add something: I could be wrong, but I'm really starting to think that Gabi's lying about her asthma being that bad. I mean, I have asthma and there's no way I could live in a house with a thousand perfumed candles burning at the same time (and a perfume or essential oil diffuser).
If she had really bad asthma (like her breathing machine suggests) I don't think that she could breathe anywhere in that dusty house full of candles. So the fact that she used her asthma as a reason for switching bedrooms makes me think she just hated The Sorry Girls makeover but needed a reason that would make her the victim. I'm calling hypocrite on that one, but that's just me.

Btw in her latest vlog, the 50th girly thing to do when you're bored is to sip a glass of red wine. Seriously Gabster? Your stans are like 12! She's such a bad role model smh...
yes and later they were talking about setting up a gaming desk for her in this room next to Collin? Makes no sense

Lyha
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyha »

Jenlisa wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:55 am
Lyha wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:42 am

you're 100 right! when the world goes back to normal niki should leave the US altogether and travel either to europe, south america, asia wherever lol. travelling outside of your own country will really open your eyes, bring you peace and really helps you appreciate what you have. she complains way too much but i guarantee you when she begins to travel she will be more mature (i hope) and will learn to appreciate life and be her own person (not bella hadid, not billie ellish or whoever else) just niki.

i dont even want to hear her 'i have a fear of planes' because honestly i do too, but she travelled to bora bora which is very far so she can overcome it and see the world. in all honestly the best thing for her to do is solo travel though it can be a little dangerous as a woman.
True true true...
I have a fear of planes too but traveling did me a lot of good. She needs to see the world, and that does not mean just staying at the Four Seasons etc. She'll find herself in the process. I refuse to believe that people are empty shells. She just needs a reality check.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

Gabi looks real dumb using this mug considering she wants to BE Ariana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eag3217
Debater
Debater

Post by eag3217 »

Niki's "how I make my iced coffee": pours in milk, pours in a bottle of dunkin iced coffee from the store, splash of caramel syrup. Is that serious? She "makes" coffee by going to the store and buying a big bottle instead of the drive through. Bitch is delusional.

Bubblegum witch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Bubblegum witch »

I'd vote for "pillopuffy lips" niki and gabi "busted looking doorknob nose" demartino
Seems perfect :rofl:

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

randooooo wrote:
Lyha wrote:

I just wanted to add something: I could be wrong, but I'm really starting to think that Gabi's lying about her asthma being that bad. I mean, I have asthma and there's no way I could live in a house with a thousand perfumed candles burning at the same time (and a perfume or essential oil diffuser).
If she had really bad asthma (like her breathing machine suggests) I don't think that she could breathe anywhere in that dusty house full of candles. So the fact that she used her asthma as a reason for switching bedrooms makes me think she just hated The Sorry Girls makeover but needed a reason that would make her the victim. I'm calling hypocrite on that one, but that's just me.

Btw in her latest vlog, the 50th girly thing to do when you're bored is to sip a glass of red wine. Seriously Gabster? Your stans are like 12! She's such a bad role model smh...
yes and later they were talking about setting up a gaming desk for her in this room next to Collin? Makes no sense
It’s because childish Collin wanted a pirate themed room because he’s 7 years old so Gabi being a “Collin pleaser” went along with it and threw in “victorian” as inspo. I KNEW there was no way in hell she’d stay in that room. it’s not her and it’s too dark and dingy. She was just wanted collin to be happy. Also i can’t see her gaming at all. That’s not in her brand and seeing Gabi trying to PC game to be “hot” and appeal to Collin once again is cringe. Maybe she thinks she’s “hot enough” to become a gamer girl streamer for more guy attention to fulfill collins ideal type. My bf is a gamer and thinks she looks botched. She’s not gonna get any male followers.

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

gabi’s diy’s were atrocious esp the jacket it looks like her dusty antique cottage decor threw up on it. also: she probs got an eye infection from wearing those blue eye contacts.

Youtuber15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Youtuber15 »

I thought Gabi actually looked decent in the last twin v. twin video and I’m guessing that’s because she can’t get filler anymore during gabintine

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

Lyha wrote:Niki is trying to become the "dominant" twin (she said Gabi was the dominant twin in "I'm living in someone else's shadow") but this is not going to work, sweetie.

I can’t understand why Niki doesn’t do a ton of travelling. What person in their 20’s doesn’t want to go backpacking???? Not everyone has the financial means to do that or have other things that hinder them but Niki could do it without even having to save up or get time off work. I like travelling alone but I know that’s not everyone’s thing and Niki would definitely say that’s not her thing but most people don’t have the money to just go for it and not have to worry about spending their life’s savings doing something they might not enjoy. If she went travelling and was doing horribly she could just go home and continue her life normally. I just don’t understand her lack of adventure. Her life is literally so boring.

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki

Post by Jenlisa »

girlygossiper wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:01 pm
randooooo wrote:
Lyha wrote:

It’s because childish Collin wanted a pirate themed room because he’s 7 years old so Gabi being a “Collin pleaser” went along with it and threw in “victorian” as inspo. I KNEW there was no way in hell she’d stay in that room. it’s not her and it’s too dark and dingy. She was just wanted collin to be happy. Also i can’t see her gaming at all. That’s not in her brand and seeing Gabi trying to PC game to be “hot” and appeal to Collin once again is cringe. Maybe she thinks she’s “hot enough” to become a gamer girl streamer for more guy attention to fulfill collins ideal type. My bf is a gamer and thinks she looks botched. She’s not gonna get any male followers.

yh the girl gamer thing came out of nowhere to me, I always thought those girl gamers on youtube or twitch were collins type. I remember when gab said he thought sniper wolf was hot. honestly, I can see how much she's changing for him and its kinda sad. though honestly I wouldn't mind seeing her play a couple games here and there if its something she's genuinely interested in and not just doing it for her boyfriend

I just miss the old her when she was much younger but oh well.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:09 am
Lyha wrote:Niki is trying to become the "dominant" twin (she said Gabi was the dominant twin in "I'm living in someone else's shadow") but this is not going to work, sweetie.

I can’t understand why Niki doesn’t do a ton of travelling. What person in their 20’s doesn’t want to go backpacking???? Not everyone has the financial means to do that or have other things that hinder them but Niki could do it without even having to save up or get time off work. I like travelling alone but I know that’s not everyone’s thing and Niki would definitely say that’s not her thing but most people don’t have the money to just go for it and not have to worry about spending their life’s savings doing something they might not enjoy. If she went travelling and was doing horribly she could just go home and continue her life normally. I just don’t understand her lack of adventure. Her life is literally so boring.

Warning Rambling Post Ahead, may seem off-topic at first, but I promise it relates to Niki in the end lol. Sorry again!

There's this youtuber called Shallon Lester (I think someone else posted a vid of hers about plastic surgery) who made a video about Khloe Kardashian (after the issue with her baby's father and kylie's friend) and how she adopts a "victim mentality". So basically, Khloe was considered the "ugly" kardashian sister (way back in the day, before her weight-loss and surgeries) and it gave her a lot of insecurities (which is understandable). Shallon explains that since Khloe never properly addressed and grew out of those insecurities (even after the weight-loss, plastic surgeries, fillers, etc), she adopted a sort of victim mentality that she then applies to her life, especially her relationships with men who are toxic (her ex-husband and then her baby's dad who's name i just cant remember for some reason). Like, some part of her still sees herself as the "ugly sister" who no guy wants to commit to, and in a way, it makes her seek out toxic men and put up with their toxic antics (addiction, cheating, etc) that would normally be red flags for a women who has a sense of self-worth. And Khloe hasn't put up with these toxic behaviors one time, tell the guy to get his shit together if he still wanted to be with her, and dump him when he repeated the toxic behavior.
So why would someone hold on to a victim mentality if it can have such a negative impact in their life? Khloe, for example, kinda monetized it (her revenge bod show). Being the "ugly" sister or the "one that doesn't fit in" became her shtick, and, her viewers/fans who feel that way too are drawn to her. And it works, because so many people (esp young girls and women) feel like they might be the "khloe" of their siblings
(off topic: personally I always felt like my older sis was prettier/better than me, but she confessed to me that she always felt like i was prettier/better than her. we had a good laugh about that cuz we basically mirrored each other lol). And sometimes, we get comfortable in our victim mentalities (like with Khloe: she won't blame her bad taste in men as the reason for her toxic relationships, but, instead, she'll blame the fact that she's the "ugly duckling"), and we stay with them so that we can get pity from others (play the martyr) AND we can blame others for our failure to take inaction in our lives. (NOTE: I am not trying to blame Khloe and say that her misfortunes are all her own fault, I'm just using her as an example, like Shallon did, to make a bigger point about the victim mentality)
We also see this kind of victim mentality in kylie.
Now, I don't agree with everything Shallon says on all her vids; she tends to be biased towards certain celebs, she sometimes passes off statistics/research as true without any credible sources (like it'll be her opinion, but she treats it as fact), she sometimes used TMZ stories if they justify her point/opinion (obviously TMZ isn't the most credible source for celebrity news), and she can be a bit old-fashioned (which comes off as anti-feminist) with her views on gender roles. So please take everything she says with a grain of salt, and don't take her word for everything she says (unless you already know it to be true lol).
Now on to Niki:
I do, however, think that Shallon's point of why people may choose to stay within their victim mentality was insightful and can be used to explain some of Niki's behaviour and her relationship with Gabi. We know that Niki sees herself as the "ugly' twin (even though she was so pretty a few years ago), but she is also codependent on Gabi (she told us that Gabi was more independent/outgoing/social and would make friends better than she could). However, as her twin sister, Niki also knows about Gabi's more toxic traits: pathological lying, staying in bad relationships (and pretending that it's going great), lying about and manipulating her looks (photoshop/facetune/filler/makeup), etc. So Niki has latched onto the victim mentality of being the "ugly twin" who isn't super outgoing. However, being twins (not just sisters, but sisters who are the same age and get lumped together), Niki is also codependent on Gabi for friends and now her career (the joint channel). Since Niki might not have established herself as her own person away from Gabi early on (having similar interests/hobbies, having the same friend group, taking the fall for Gabi's dumb lies, etc), she doesn't feel secure enough with her own abilities to go out on her own (not completely atleast). And it must suck, knowing that Gabi gets more views on her vlog channel and has more fans/minions, despite knowing how toxic of a person she can be behind the scenes (I'm sure Gabi has manipulated Niki plenty of times when they were growing up) and being the one who used to put in the work to edit the N&G vids. So, she tried to distance herself from Gabi a bit more through her look: blue hair (something that Gabi would never do, unless it's tiffany/mint blue lol), "edgy"/"emo/"e-girl" style (just anything that's not girly tbh), and all that more physical, outward appearance-based stuff. However, she didnt actually fix the root of the problem and she probably doesn't think she really can, since she and Gabi work together (a major part of their finances/income is tied to them being "opposite twins on youtube". not just the N&G channel but also any joint brand collabs, meet and greats with fans of both of them, etc) and I'm sure Niki wants to keep the peace between them for their family's sake (Gabi seems more the type to go against her families wishes; getting lip filler even when it created so much tension in their household, and just being more independent from her family in general. though Gabi does seem to to be very codependent with collin...). I imagine this would cause Niki to have a LOT of underlying resentment towards Gabi, but she's grown to be comfortable in this victim mentality/narrative that she latched onto. It gives her the chance to get pity (she's been open about feeling like the "ugly" twin and even cried about not feeling pretty) and get comments validating how pretty she is and whatnot. And I believe, despite her insecurities and codependence on Gabi, Niki feels superior to her in terms of content creation (Gabi clickbaits and lies and creates drama for view, which works, whereas Niki sees her "intellectual" content as too good to stoop to that level) and morals (not lying and manipulating so much). So, Niki used her victim mentality to create the narrative that she's just so different, edgy, and "nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs", that she has anxiety, is a sEnSiTiVe sad taurus, and that her vids on her personal channel don't do so well cuz they're not as shallow as Gabi's vids and that it's cuz she's the "ugly, different" twin. This lets her deflect/ignore criticism (which, to be fair, a lot of youtubers do when they've been on the platform long enough, at first as measure to protect their mental health and then to avoid taking responsibility for actual problematic behavior) on her personal channel vids (that imo suck cuz they try to to be oh so intellectual and socially aware, but they just end up missing the mark and being as shallow as gabi's inane vlogs, but in a different way). Which in turn, lets her get away with not actually improving of changing up her content, and then she can gaslight her fans (if they hate on an upload or call her out for being priviliged/tone-deaf/boring) about how this is why she doesn't upload so much and that she has anxiety. And that gives her the excuse to be lazy and stagnant , all without having to be self aware and do the improve upon herself (and not just by dying her hair atrocious color and dressing up like an urban outfitters ad).
That being said, her resentment towards Gabi has been showing a lot more recently than usual, and it's been leaking towards other people (the shady pic from coachella). That in itself (and the fact that Gabi barely seems to care about the N&G channel anymore) should be a wake-up call for Niki to look inwards, and get herself tf out of this mentality and end this narrative (and her constant bitching and whining). It's hard/painful work and she may need a therapist for it, but it would help her much more than constantly shading Gabi and other people. You can't keep stewing in a victim mentality forever, cuz at a certain point, you're just ruining yourself and your life.

Again, sorry for the uber long post! I was thinking about what kind of victim mentality I might have and how it's narrated my life, and I just got so inspired to write about how it correlates to what we know/see about Niki (especially since her's kinda stems from Gabi. Not that I'm blaming Gabi for it!).

idkwhattoputhereok2
Learner
Learner

Post by idkwhattoputhereok2 »

Yikes8624 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:20 am
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:09 am

Warning Rambling Post Ahead, may seem off-topic at first, but I promise it relates to Niki in the end lol. Sorry again!

There's this youtuber called Shallon Lester (I think someone else posted a vid of hers about plastic surgery) who made a video about Khloe Kardashian (after the issue with her baby's father and kylie's friend) and how she adopts a "victim mentality". So basically, Khloe was considered the "ugly" kardashian sister (way back in the day, before her weight-loss and surgeries) and it gave her a lot of insecurities (which is understandable). Shallon explains that since Khloe never properly addressed and grew out of those insecurities (even after the weight-loss, plastic surgeries, fillers, etc), she adopted a sort of victim mentality that she then applies to her life, especially her relationships with men who are toxic (her ex-husband and then her baby's dad who's name i just cant remember for some reason). Like, some part of her still sees herself as the "ugly sister" who no guy wants to commit to, and in a way, it makes her seek out toxic men and put up with their toxic antics (addiction, cheating, etc) that would normally be red flags for a women who has a sense of self-worth. And Khloe hasn't put up with these toxic behaviors one time, tell the guy to get his shit together if he still wanted to be with her, and dump him when he repeated the toxic behavior.
So why would someone hold on to a victim mentality if it can have such a negative impact in their life? Khloe, for example, kinda monetized it (her revenge bod show). Being the "ugly" sister or the "one that doesn't fit in" became her shtick, and, her viewers/fans who feel that way too are drawn to her. And it works, because so many people (esp young girls and women) feel like they might be the "khloe" of their siblings
(off topic: personally I always felt like my older sis was prettier/better than me, but she confessed to me that she always felt like i was prettier/better than her. we had a good laugh about that cuz we basically mirrored each other lol). And sometimes, we get comfortable in our victim mentalities (like with Khloe: she won't blame her bad taste in men as the reason for her toxic relationships, but, instead, she'll blame the fact that she's the "ugly duckling"), and we stay with them so that we can get pity from others (play the martyr) AND we can blame others for our failure to take inaction in our lives. (NOTE: I am not trying to blame Khloe and say that her misfortunes are all her own fault, I'm just using her as an example, like Shallon did, to make a bigger point about the victim mentality)
We also see this kind of victim mentality in kylie.
Now, I don't agree with everything Shallon says on all her vids; she tends to be biased towards certain celebs, she sometimes passes off statistics/research as true without any credible sources (like it'll be her opinion, but she treats it as fact), she sometimes used TMZ stories if they justify her point/opinion (obviously TMZ isn't the most credible source for celebrity news), and she can be a bit old-fashioned (which comes off as anti-feminist) with her views on gender roles. So please take everything she says with a grain of salt, and don't take her word for everything she says (unless you already know it to be true lol).
Now on to Niki:
I do, however, think that Shallon's point of why people may choose to stay within their victim mentality was insightful and can be used to explain some of Niki's behaviour and her relationship with Gabi. We know that Niki sees herself as the "ugly' twin (even though she was so pretty a few years ago), but she is also codependent on Gabi (she told us that Gabi was more independent/outgoing/social and would make friends better than she could). However, as her twin sister, Niki also knows about Gabi's more toxic traits: pathological lying, staying in bad relationships (and pretending that it's going great), lying about and manipulating her looks (photoshop/facetune/filler/makeup), etc. So Niki has latched onto the victim mentality of being the "ugly twin" who isn't super outgoing. However, being twins (not just sisters, but sisters who are the same age and get lumped together), Niki is also codependent on Gabi for friends and now her career (the joint channel). Since Niki might not have established herself as her own person away from Gabi early on (having similar interests/hobbies, having the same friend group, taking the fall for Gabi's dumb lies, etc), she doesn't feel secure enough with her own abilities to go out on her own (not completely atleast). And it must suck, knowing that Gabi gets more views on her vlog channel and has more fans/minions, despite knowing how toxic of a person she can be behind the scenes (I'm sure Gabi has manipulated Niki plenty of times when they were growing up) and being the one who used to put in the work to edit the N&G vids. So, she tried to distance herself from Gabi a bit more through her look: blue hair (something that Gabi would never do, unless it's tiffany/mint blue lol), "edgy"/"emo/"e-girl" style (just anything that's not girly tbh), and all that more physical, outward appearance-based stuff. However, she didnt actually fix the root of the problem and she probably doesn't think she really can, since she and Gabi work together (a major part of their finances/income is tied to them being "opposite twins on youtube". not just the N&G channel but also any joint brand collabs, meet and greats with fans of both of them, etc) and I'm sure Niki wants to keep the peace between them for their family's sake (Gabi seems more the type to go against her families wishes; getting lip filler even when it created so much tension in their household, and just being more independent from her family in general. though Gabi does seem to to be very codependent with collin...). I imagine this would cause Niki to have a LOT of underlying resentment towards Gabi, but she's grown to be comfortable in this victim mentality/narrative that she latched onto. It gives her the chance to get pity (she's been open about feeling like the "ugly" twin and even cried about not feeling pretty) and get comments validating how pretty she is and whatnot. And I believe, despite her insecurities and codependence on Gabi, Niki feels superior to her in terms of content creation (Gabi clickbaits and lies and creates drama for view, which works, whereas Niki sees her "intellectual" content as too good to stoop to that level) and morals (not lying and manipulating so much). So, Niki used her victim mentality to create the narrative that she's just so different, edgy, and "nOt LiKe OtHeR gIrLs", that she has anxiety, is a sEnSiTiVe sad taurus, and that her vids on her personal channel don't do so well cuz they're not as shallow as Gabi's vids and that it's cuz she's the "ugly, different" twin. This lets her deflect/ignore criticism (which, to be fair, a lot of youtubers do when they've been on the platform long enough, at first as measure to protect their mental health and then to avoid taking responsibility for actual problematic behavior) on her personal channel vids (that imo suck cuz they try to to be oh so intellectual and socially aware, but they just end up missing the mark and being as shallow as gabi's inane vlogs, but in a different way). Which in turn, lets her get away with not actually improving of changing up her content, and then she can gaslight her fans (if they hate on an upload or call her out for being priviliged/tone-deaf/boring) about how this is why she doesn't upload so much and that she has anxiety. And that gives her the excuse to be lazy and stagnant , all without having to be self aware and do the improve upon herself (and not just by dying her hair atrocious color and dressing up like an urban outfitters ad).
That being said, her resentment towards Gabi has been showing a lot more recently than usual, and it's been leaking towards other people (the shady pic from coachella). That in itself (and the fact that Gabi barely seems to care about the N&G channel anymore) should be a wake-up call for Niki to look inwards, and get herself tf out of this mentality and end this narrative (and her constant bitching and whining). It's hard/painful work and she may need a therapist for it, but it would help her much more than constantly shading Gabi and other people. You can't keep stewing in a victim mentality forever, cuz at a certain point, you're just ruining yourself and your life.

Again, sorry for the uber long post! I was thinking about what kind of victim mentality I might have and how it's narrated my life, and I just got so inspired to write about how it correlates to what we know/see about Niki (especially since her's kinda stems from Gabi. Not that I'm blaming Gabi for it!).

I don’t know enough about Niki and Gabi (I’ve never kept up with them, just saw them randomly on drama channels and know them as Ariana and Halsey wannabes), so I guess I don’t know enough about them to really comment, but it’s interesting that you say Gabi is the more outgoing one!

I saw one of their videos in which they ask strangers to pick clothes for them in Forever21, and Gabi was very closed off. It was basically “oh here’s my fan, now go pick clothes for me, minion”. Meanwhile Niki seemed to bother to get to know whoever she was asking for help from, get their names, make conversation etc

Halloween_Cheeto
Talker
Talker

Post by Halloween_Cheeto »

viewtopic.php?f=733&t=37545&p=4264987#p4264987

New thread. Thank you to everyone who picked out the name. If you guys don't like the name I'll definitely change it. I just chose the titles that relieved the most likes. Hope it's okay with everyone. <3 :love2:

maniccomet773
Learner
Learner

Post by maniccomet773 »

Randomly watched old Niki/Gabi videos bc they came up on my youtube recommended playlist while I was taking a bubble bath (with wine, duh) and it's so weird how they almost flip flopped personalities.

Niki used to be so nice to Gabi and look at her for reassurance on a lot of things in their old videos and was super likeable albeit a little cringy. Gabi was super rude to her, territorial over Colin, and acted so bored the entire time. Now it's the complete opposite, Gabi comes off as very nice and compliments Niki/is pretty positive in their new videos and Niki has turned into a giant rude competitive mess.

I think Niki moving back home was a really really bad idea. She's constantly competing with Gabi and obviously not happy in her "small town". I honestly think her and Nate should move to NY or a larger city on the east coast. That way she has her own friends/own life/and is still close to family. I know LA can be toxic but I think being out there helped her compete less with Gabi because everyone she was friends with was also an influencer, it was less of a bubble.

Also - P.S. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! <3

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

Also if Gabi was really a devout Christian and was as religious as she says, she wouldn’t have been an ego filled bitch and called Easter “Gabster” due to it being a scared religious holiday. It’s a slap in the face to other Christians.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”