Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

that_witch
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by that_witch »

that_witch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:42 am
Yikes8624 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:44 pm
lunabaxter wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:14 pm
cheekie wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:00 pm
wanted to post some of my favorite screenshots from the trailer and compare gabi's pre-nose job face.
Without makeup Niki and Gabi kind of look like gremlins
idk why but i feel like they look so bad without makeup these days (to be fair tho, they dont look much better even with makeup). but in their older vids (before the filler and whatnot), they looked pretty without makeup on. it's kinda shocking to me tbh, cuz it's such a drastic change.
Its sooooooo funny that you say that because I was scrolling through my FYP on TikTok the other day and I saw Gabi posted something to the effect of “ooooooh I know (I know, I know) I look good without makeup.”

I’ll have to see if I can figure out how to send
link a TikTok video on here because it’s sooo fkn cringe :rofl: Like bitch, everyone looks good with the Beauty Filter on 😂

I THINK I DID IT!! (let me know if it works)

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki "Orange is the New Blue" & GaBlobfish "daily glass of w(h)ine" DeMartino - Part 17

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

spinachpie wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:53 am
cherrybomb37 wrote:Funny how Gabi is such a hardcore Catholic, yet she eats meat on Maundy Thursday... I’m not religious, I just like to call out hypocrisy.

CAD2D4BF-585E-4723-8B10-1285B74AEF67.png

Also why does all the food she makes look ATROCIOUS.
I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet but the noodles look like that because they’re those zero calorie noodles. SHE SERVED THAT SHIT TO COLLIN. Of course he’s an adult too and she shouldn’t be the one in charge of all of their meals but when she takes it upon herself to cook a meal for the both of them it’s kinda uncool to make something that literally nobody on earth likes and it’s sole purpose of existing is to be helpful to people trying to lose weight. If they were both doing some weight loss journey together then sure but they’re not and there’s no fucking way either of them enjoys that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
To be fair, if It's my house, I'm paying the bills, I'm making the dinner then I'm in charge of what's being eaten. If you wanna buy the food and cook it then sure make what you want but if it's all me then I'm not making two separate meals, make your own dinner then.
Yeah I agree with you on this one. Collin doesn’t contribute shit to the house. He should eat what she makes him. Did y’all see her newest vlog?
She said “omg baby I’m surprising you with a new gamer set! They sent me one too!”
And he was like a little boy “Whatttt baby are you being serious awwww”

And it just seemed so fake. Like the way his reaction was and how he said thank you. It’s like he expects all this free shit from Gabi, and this is another one of them. I think we can all agree he doesn’t pay for ANYTHING. And if he tries, Momma Gabi will step in and pay. It’s pathetic.

He’s lazy and plays video games all day. Sleeps in till noon and has no real life. And yes, this was before the Coronavirus too.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

spinachpie wrote:
YouNeedToLogOut wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:53 am
cherrybomb37 wrote:Funny how Gabi is such a hardcore Catholic, yet she eats meat on Maundy Thursday... I’m not religious, I just like to call out hypocrisy.

CAD2D4BF-585E-4723-8B10-1285B74AEF67.png

Also why does all the food she makes look ATROCIOUS.
I don’t know if someone mentioned this yet but the noodles look like that because they’re those zero calorie noodles. SHE SERVED THAT SHIT TO COLLIN. Of course he’s an adult too and she shouldn’t be the one in charge of all of their meals but when she takes it upon herself to cook a meal for the both of them it’s kinda uncool to make something that literally nobody on earth likes and it’s sole purpose of existing is to be helpful to people trying to lose weight. If they were both doing some weight loss journey together then sure but they’re not and there’s no fucking way either of them enjoys that shit.

To be fair, if It's my house, I'm paying the bills, I'm making the dinner then I'm in charge of what's being eaten. If you wanna buy the food and cook it then sure make what you want but if it's all me then I'm not making two separate meals, make your own dinner then.
That’s true I sometimes forget she provides their entire lifestyle for the both of them. She’s basically playing the role of his mother and when you look at it like that it really is her prerogative to cook them whatever the hell she wants.

YouNeedToLogOut
Informer
Informer

Post by YouNeedToLogOut »

that_witch wrote:
that_witch wrote:
Yikes8624 wrote:
lunabaxter wrote:
cheekie wrote:
wanted to post some of my favorite screenshots from the trailer and compare gabi's pre-nose job face.
idk why but i feel like they look so bad without makeup these days (to be fair tho, they dont look much better even with makeup). but in their older vids (before the filler and whatnot), they looked pretty without makeup on. it's kinda shocking to me tbh, cuz it's such a drastic change.
Its sooooooo funny that you say that because I was scrolling through my FYP on TikTok the other day and I saw Gabi posted something to the effect of “ooooooh I know (I know, I know) I look good without makeup.”

link a TikTok video on here because it’s sooo fkn cringe :rofl: Like bitch, everyone looks good with the Beauty Filter on Image

Noooo why did I just watch all her tiktoks they’re SO cringe. I CANT with the one of her and Collin eating together. They’re sharing one god damn bowl and one drink WHO DOES THAT AT HOME. Maybe it’s just me and people actually do that when they’re dating? Someone give some input here is this what I’ve been doing wrong is this the secret to a long lasting relationship?

moonlightbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by moonlightbitch »

random thought but corinna kopf has been getting lip filler for years and her lips are pretty big compared to her natural lips and they look GOOD and the filler hasnt migrated at all. i think the issue with niki and gabi is not how much they get but the injector they go to. shes simply not doing a good job. and with all the money they have why dont they go to someone good? i just dont get it

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

moonlightbitch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:34 am
random thought but corinna kopf has been getting lip filler for years and her lips are pretty big compared to her natural lips and they look GOOD and the filler hasnt migrated at all. i think the issue with niki and gabi is not how much they get but the injector they go to. shes simply not doing a good job. and with all the money they have why dont they go to someone good? i just dont get it
Gabi's looked pretty tasteful a while ago, I think she's had way too much. Niki looked decent before she fucked with her chin.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Their fillers are so bad that the inside of their lip is pushed out, it's not supposed to show and why the inside of their lips is darker without makeup and in videos Gabi even has a hard time making lipstick stick to it because of the moisture it naturally has to the point sometimes it looks like that gradient lip trend when the inside of the lip is tinted red and the rest is light or skin colored

that_witch
Learner
Learner

Post by that_witch »

I’m glad I’m not the only one who got sucked in to hate watching all her horrible TikToks haha! Honestly I followed her just for the future cringe factor/entertainment, and I hate myself a little bit for it every time one of them comes up on my Following page 😂

Anyway, I’ve been trying to think of a new thread title, so here goes nothing (I’m terrible at these):
Di(c)ki (or Dikhead) “Did You Know My Hair Isn’t Blue Anymore???” & Scabi “Dumpster Duchess” DeFartino

Niki “Trout Pouty Sad Taurus Egirl-Wannabe” & Gabi “I DONT FACETUNE, I SWEAR ON MY TWIN SISTERS’ LIFE!!!” De(presso)Martini

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

Niki "i'm n0t like tHe oTher trENd slAves" & Gabbo not as hot as she thinks she is DePhotoshop

debcnair
Informer
Informer

Post by debcnair »

Niki "what's wrong with this face?" & Gabi "coronmas" Demartino
i only lurk.

jayyfinn
Informer
Informer

Re: Niki

Post by jayyfinn »

cupcake-bby wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:01 am
Their fillers are so bad that the inside of their lip is pushed out, it's not supposed to show and why the inside of their lips is darker without makeup and in videos Gabi even has a hard time making lipstick stick to it because of the moisture it naturally has to the point sometimes it looks like that gradient lip trend when the inside of the lip is tinted red and the rest is light or skin colored
It’s possible they got botox for a lip flip, when the inner lips are able to be visible

I could honestly imagine that

Jenlisa
Learner
Learner

Post by Jenlisa »

Thuyyyn wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:08 pm
gabi’s new vlog honestly kills me. I don’t understand how she has so many stans? She literally told them that she’s gonna stop posting because of the hate unless her fans shut down the haters?? Am I the only one that sees little to 0 hate comments on her videos? Even when she does terrible things like calling out random employees (the Elsa one was straight up delusional) not enough people call her out for her craziness. I admit that I hate watch her (but never leave hate comments) cause she’s like a car crash you can’t look away from 🤦‍♀️
i notice a lot of youtubers talk about getting hate but when you look through comments on YT and social media i just see fan praising them... its odd lol. im not denying that gabi probably has been getting hate but she deff has way more supporters. i did feel bad when i saw her upset but sometimes i feel like she does these things just to get the title for her video and for people to feel sorry for her lol

and she really deserved the criticism from the elsa video tbh. idk why youtubers get mad when they are critiqued? people SHOULD be called out when they are incorrect about something, that poor girl really didnt deserve to be blasted on the internet like that for doing her job, i always think about how awful it is for all these workers constantly getting slammed, having their videos, face and voice all over the internet with no consent. people need to start suing these youtubers for defamation of character its getting out of hand. i truly feel like gabi was jealous of that girl.

but off topic i was watching her vlogs from like 2017 and she was so cute and beautiful and was so different, it sucks so much has changed. i miss the old her even though she still had the unhealthy ari obsession during that time lol

Lyha
Learner
Learner

Post by Lyha »

Mmmh...
Screenshot_20200412-004909.jpg
Niki "Pillopuffy lips" Demaniaco?
(Maniaco is a french word used to describe part of a mental illness that includes depression, hyper phases and basically could describe Niki's "bipolar" attitude. Sorry I could not come up with anything in english, this is hard lol)

I hope someone finds something for Gabi, there are so many themes: cringey and stiff Tik Toks, boss bitch of antics, everyday's MY day "Cinco de Gab" etc.

I'm looking forward to reading what you guys come up with!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EllaUnenchanted
Learner
Learner

Post by EllaUnenchanted »

Niki "FLOPtrepeneur" & Gabi "the corona martyr" DeMartino ?

Gossipguru153
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipguru153 »

First time poster, short time reader.
I used to really like gabi but then I started getting annoyed by her constant need to show off. Not just materialistic things but also her relationship with Colin. I watch a lot of youtubers that act like they have a relationship that is “goals” but she’s hands down the worst.

The three things that bother me the most are (1) the fact that her and Colin both cheated to be with each other. one of them WILL cheat again (2) Colin obviously doesn’t have close to the amount of money gabi does and call me old fashion but that just bothers me. He’s clearly living off HER money. She mentioned he was in college a while back but never said his major and only said “that’s his business” like bitch what????? Makes me feel like maybe that was a lie? (3) she talks to him like a fucking child. They both live in a fantasy world and just act like everything is so perfect between them.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Colin. I definitely feel like it’s more gabi that is so clingy and just wants this perfect persona between them. That vlog where he made her a cake because she was upset about that episode of him being “the bachelor” just showed her true reaction to him. If she was filming she probably would have started crying but since he was and she wasn’t prepared she was very nonchalant about it.

papi17
Learner
Learner

Re: Niki

Post by papi17 »

Gossipguru153 wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:26 pm
First time poster, short time reader.
I used to really like gabi but then I started getting annoyed by her constant need to show off. Not just materialistic things but also her relationship with Colin. I watch a lot of youtubers that act like they have a relationship that is “goals” but she’s hands down the worst.

The three things that bother me the most are (1) the fact that her and Colin both cheated to be with each other. one of them WILL cheat again (2) Colin obviously doesn’t have close to the amount of money gabi does and call me old fashion but that just bothers me. He’s clearly living off HER money. She mentioned he was in college a while back but never said his major and only said “that’s his business” like bitch what????? Makes me feel like maybe that was a lie? (3) she talks to him like a fucking child. They both live in a fantasy world and just act like everything is so perfect between them.

Don’t get me wrong, I like Colin. I definitely feel like it’s more gabi that is so clingy and just wants this perfect persona between them. That vlog where he made her a cake because she was upset about that episode of him being “the bachelor” just showed her true reaction to him. If she was filming she probably would have started crying but since he was and she wasn’t prepared she was very nonchalant about it.

Don’t be fooled by their “perfect” relationship. She did the same thing with Brandon and we later found out he cheated on her multiple times and was awful to her. She’s super fake and pretends her relationships are this perfect Disney Princess fairytale when in reality they’re not. She’s also super insecure about him cheating on her. Who remembers that vlog where the girl was hitting on Collin in front of her and she freaked out? She definitely carries baggage from her previous relationship and needs to learn to love herself first.

girlygossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by girlygossiper »

debcnair wrote:Niki "what's wrong with this face?" & Gabi "coronmas" Demartino
I agree with the Niki one but maybe we can do Gabi “Gabintine” Demartino like “quarantine” but stick gabi infront since she’s tacky with her name and holidays. I’m surprised she isn’t calling this “Gabintine” tbh

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

that_witch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:44 am
that_witch wrote:
Yikes8624 wrote:
lunabaxter wrote:
cheekie wrote:

link a TikTok video on here because it’s sooo fkn cringe :rofl: Like bitch, everyone looks good with the Beauty Filter on 😂

https://vm.tiktok.com/nuCkhp/
Her trying to dance is always so funny to me. What is that? The video is supposed to be from the back anyway. And all of that was cringe because when I see her comments, it's people sucking up to her. No one has said that and she knows it. She just wanted her minions to tell her that she's hot with and without makeup since Gabi looooooves online validation.

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

ugh_as_if wrote:
that_witch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:44 am
that_witch wrote:
Yikes8624 wrote:
lunabaxter wrote:

link a TikTok video on here because it’s sooo fkn cringe :rofl: Like bitch, everyone looks good with the Beauty Filter on Image

Her trying to dance is always so funny to me. What is that? The video is supposed to be from the back anyway. And all of that was cringe because when I see her comments, it's people sucking up to her. No one has said that and she knows it. She just wanted her minions to tell her that she's hot with and without makeup since Gabi looooooves online validation.
I've seen some comments tell both of then they can't dance, but of course they can't take the criticism & delete anything that doesn't cater to them in any positive way.

Yikes8624
Debater
Debater

Post by Yikes8624 »

spinachpie wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:38 am
moonlightbitch wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:34 am
Gabi's looked pretty tasteful a while ago, I think she's had way too much. Niki looked decent before she fucked with her chin.
i think that the difference lies in how some injectors just give their client however much filler the client wants (like the client will go in and demand kylie lips) and then some injectors advice the client on what lip shape will actually work with the rest of their faces and only give enough filler to achieve than shape.
the things is, you change one feature on you face and, if you go too far, it'll distort your other natural features. that's why gabi claims that she got veneers (idk how honest she was being about that), but it is something you notice with other celebrities/influencers that get fillers/plastic surgery (that snowball effect: i got this, but now this looks wrong, so i have to get that fixed, etc until you're completely botched or you just look like a kardashian clone. no hate for the kardashians, but it's weird to see all ig influencers with that one "look").
my point is that, corinna (note:i dont watch her, so i might be wrong if she said otherwise) probably goes to an injector who gave just enough filler to achieve a lip shape that doesn't throw off the rest of her face. if you went to good injector and asked for massive lips (and you didnt have the features to match it), they would tell you how it would throw the rest of you look off and what other procedures it may make you want to get. I think that injectors like the ones niki and gabi go to just do whatever their clients want to make money (and if they decide they need more things to the rest of their face, that just means more money for the injector or the company they work for).
knowing niki and gabi, they prob went to a good injector at first (cuz gabi's lips looked fine when she first started to get filler imo), decided that they wanted to go bigger and found an injector who caters to all the wannabe ig models. no hate to their injector, tons of them are making bank with the surge in fillers/botox in social media influencers (it kinda bothers me, but also, it's a business so I cant shame them for making a livelihood).
with niki, whatever she did with her chin is what really ruined her look, and she prob goes for too much filler just to distract from it. it doesnt work tho, she still looks bad.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”