Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Teaqueen2020
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by Teaqueen2020 »

Umar baked his own birthday cake with her. Did nobody send her a freebie cake for him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Haha yh. And the fact that he made his own bday cake just further proves what a useless waste uncle mariyah is. Umar talked about how he hates that she moans all the time. Funny he admitted that because we all know he moans about her to his family. We can only imagine what a nightmare she is to live with. Few mins of stories give away that a ugly smelly useless bed ridden loser she is. The most negative, miserable and unhappy person to exist. The poor guy has to deal with that waste every single day. Well he deserves it 😂

The massive chin monster 👺 is back to promoting her illegal business. Can people please report this scam before she scams more people. It can be done anonymously use the below as proof.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here is a eye opener for the poor girl crushing on hooked nose aunty umar bari. Girl she edits his face to the max the same way she edits her witch like face. Social media is all smoke and mirrors. The millenials and beyond needs to wake up!!! VAINtySCAMs whole life is a lie. Below is the smile she was talking about *rofl*
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

planet mars
Learner
Learner

Post by planet mars »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:03 pm
Here is a eye opener for the poor girl crushing on hooked nose aunty umar bari. Girl she edits his face to the max the same way she edits her witch like face. Social media is all smoke and mirrors. The millenials and beyond needs to wake up!!! VAINtySCAMs whole life is a lie. Below is the smile she was talking about *rofl*
Lmao the first picture

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

This woman is literally the biggest failure and joke out there. A mini tutorial on how to drink a glass of coke!? What a god damn loser how does she come up with nonsense like this. And she’s genuinely asking if she should do more of these mini tutorials. Again how is that helpful to anyone? She’s pathetic you can tell it’s been ages since she left her house she’s losing her mind being stuck in that tiny apartment with a baby all day long.

Aunty wasn’t joking when she said take a hundred pictures to make sure to get a good one. It was Umar’s birthday and they were sitting in a restaurant and this loser made her husband take a hundred pictures of her. It should be all about Umar just for this one day because it’s his birthday but selfish narcissistic aunty made it about her!! Talk about lack of manners and situation awareness instead of talking to each other and enjoying the night out he was taking a hundred pictures of her as usual. I feel embarrassed asking my man to take one picture of me in a public place! And she made her husband take pictures of her while she was sipping some cheap coke! Some next level cringe. They are 2 years shy of 30 and behaving like this in public. I feel like they have really bad chemistry. Aunty keeps creating that cheap and tacky content.

How does he live with her? She didn’t even gift him anything otherwise we would had seen it. Poor guy had to pay for the whole dinner on his own birthday because his wife is jobless and broke 🤣

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

immakeepit100 wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:58 am
This woman is literally the biggest failure and joke out there. A mini tutorial on how to drink a glass of coke!? What a god damn loser how does she come up with nonsense like this. And she’s genuinely asking if she should do more of these mini tutorials. Again how is that helpful to anyone? She’s pathetic you can tell it’s been ages since she left her house she’s losing her mind being stuck in that tiny apartment with a baby all day long.

Aunty wasn’t joking when she said take a hundred pictures to make sure to get a good one. It was Umar’s birthday and they were sitting in a restaurant and this loser made her husband take a hundred pictures of her. It should be all about Umar just for this one day because it’s his birthday but selfish narcissistic aunty made it about her!! Talk about lack of manners and situation awareness instead of talking to each other and enjoying the night out he was taking a hundred pictures of her as usual. I feel embarrassed asking my man to take one picture of me in a public place! And she made her husband take pictures of her while she was sipping some cheap coke! Some next level cringe. They are 2 years shy of 30 and behaving like this in public. I feel like they have really bad chemistry. Aunty keeps creating that cheap and tacky content.

How does he live with her? She didn’t even gift him anything otherwise we would had seen it. Poor guy had to pay for the whole dinner on his own birthday because his wife is jobless and broke 🤣
What you said was 100% on point. The guy firstly baked a cake for his own birthday, paid for their dinner, got no birthday gifts and sat in a public restaurant taking 100s of pics for the insta fame hungry whore. The coke tutorial bs tops my list of the most ridiculous things anyone had ever posted. Top being her knickers post, umar pleasing his man bits and her childs poop. Not surprisingly all the ridiculous post are made by uncle VAINtySCAM.

For any normal person its emabarassing posing for pictures in a public restaurant. Normal people take a 1 or 2 quick pics at max. But this woman is making him take 100s of pictures of her in dinner setting with the bloody FLASH ON. I think Umar has no dignity and self respect. She knows this all too well and that's why she walks all over him without any problem. Umar Dumb Bari is literally a doormat. He learnt nothing from his brother and his marriage. Also without a doubt she suffers from NPD as well as ego and over confidence problems. He better get her mental help before he loses the plot like her. Umar upgraded her from her bedroom to a shoebox flat but even that has made her go crazy. That's what happens when you have no purpose or goals in life. In the q&a umar said he never wants to be an insta husband and uncle mariyah responded with thank god. But the dayooth would happily let the roles reverse and let his wife be an insta wife. He happily lets her post pics with her breasts, bra and knickers out. The dumb dayooth is happy for men across the world jack off to her edited pics. Honestly this brain dead guy is living every mans worst nightmare. Relationships are give and take and all he seems to be doing is feeding the broke jobless woman and her ego. He is digging his grave and paving his way to hell. I don't think he is a god fearing man. The world can see she is worst wife a man could get but the guy can't even help himself. Infact he is the reason why her insides are more rotten than ever despite marriage and motherhood. He has fueled her ego, her cunning evil personality and narcissistic personality disorder. Tbh can't even call this a marriage, it's almost like he is paying to be with her and hence he is willing to sell her at any price lol.

The way she was telling the poor child people are asking her to do a makeup tutorial but she cant because of her. Honestly so many excuses and so much bull shit comes out her ass aka her huge shit filled mouth. She is not capable of achieving or doing anything. Her makeup is the same repetitive ugly mess. With that pore filled monstrosity manly face she is wont be able to do a tutorial without a filter on. Wth will this worthless woman teach her daughter when she has nothing worth while to pass onto her. Only thing she can teach her is how to have no ambition, how be a failure, how to be a catfish, how to come up with excuses for everything and how to be a lazy bed ridden insta whore. Uncle mariyah makes joke out of everything she touches including her own child.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

I have to agree she uploaded a screenshot of her camera roll with the caption take a 100 pics to get a good one. She is in love with herself or maybe her face and angles makes her look ugly in pictures so she has to take many pictures to get a good one. They have no class and manners taking a 100 pics with flash on in a restaurant. You can tell that Umar has stooped down to her trashy level. She is busy portraying this fake happy couple image but truth is her marriage is dead. It’s all fake and they are not happy with each other.

It’s a matter of time before her new bestie Isha Bari sees her true colors and dumps her. Isha and Scammy has a toddler that looks very close in age. While Umar’s mother was babysitting the adult baby Scammy for three months after her birth her SIL managed to take care of a baby and household alone while embracing motherhood. Uncle Scam is always complaining about the hardship of motherhood and making a big deal out of telling us what time she sleeps and how much sleep she gets! Showing us she’s folding her daughter’s clothes 2am in the morning like she’s a super mom. She’s just doing what every mama does. Difference is Uncle is bragging and showing off while doing her mommy duties.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Shame on everyone who thought motherhood would bring happiness and some meaning in Uncle’s boring and dead life. After having a baby she’s become lazier and now she’s finding excuses not to do her influencer thing. She haven’t changed a bit. Why the hell did she ask if we wanted a Bicester village haul and showing off carrier bags from the big brands if she wasn’t going to film a haul? It’s always the same with Uncle asking what we want to see and then never living up to her words. Having a baby is so exhausting and tiring she can’t even film a 10 minute haul. Then quit this influencer life and shut down your public profile Uncle because you are a big fat embarrassment.

missyji
Informer
Informer

Post by missyji »

Uncle was dying to have a boy but God had other plans for her haha that’s what she gets for being an ungrateful scam artist and thief. Her two friends had boys and her SIL has a baby boy I personally don’t care about gender but uneducated backwards people like Uncle cares about gender. Imagine how highly and almighty she would had felt if her first born was a boy. She wrote under Zahra’s pic to send her face pics of her little boy. Why does she want pics of Zahra’s son’s face when she won’t show her own daughter’s face. Uncle is afraid of nazar but she could accidentally give nazar to that little boy when she’s starring at his pics.

She probably didn’t even buy anything for their newborns or she would had made sure to brag about it! She was begging Madiha for gifts to Elyzah and saying it would be an expensive year for khala Madiha but couldn’t even buy and send a gift to Madiha’s nephew in UAE ahahaha!! Zahra and Madiha did send her and her baby some gifts. Sharing and caring goes both ways. Uncle is a greedy cow who only takes takes and takes! She was quick to show what everyone had gifted Elyzah-Nur but doesn’t care about returning the favor. I was waiting patiently to see what Uncle gifted her two childhood best friends but nothing.

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

So she’s now looking for houses and selling her shoebox flat for £325k :rofl: scammity is desperate to move into a ‘house’ her flat is on Zoopla under slough - 2 bed flat

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

She is so quick to lie and cover up her tracks - she sees her followers as money! Remember the time when she was on her honeymoon and she lied about her husband hiring out the royal villa for the night :rofl: That is about £25k a night and she was lying to everyone about it and now she has removed it from her stories cos she got caught slipping. Stick to your 2 bed £325k flat! Let’s see now much it sells for scammity - the rat lives in slough and begs to be a Londoner.

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Itsonlybants »

Trust this absolute arsehole to be proudly wearing Puma. The main sponsors of Israeli Football Association. I never want to hear here trying to stay relevant on any current affairs issues. Stick to your make up tutorials thick bish!!!

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

Tiffanyy wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:20 pm
She is so quick to lie and cover up her tracks - she sees her followers as money! Remember the time when she was on her honeymoon and she lied about her husband hiring out the royal villa for the night :rofl: That is about £25k a night and she was lying to everyone about it and now she has removed it from her stories cos she got caught slipping. Stick to your 2 bed £325k flat! Let’s see now much it sells for scammity - the rat lives in slough and begs to be a Londoner.

What doesn’t she lie about??? Almost everything she wants to make out she’s married a celebrity or something or living a millionaires wife Lmao 🤣 poor guy already looks down and depressed see his eyes tired looks similar like her brother in law now in his birthday out pic. He prob works full time, helping out with the baby, financially supporting the whole house can see it’s taking it’s toll now. She prob nags him everyday to buy a house now that the baby is born that they have to sell the flat if they was so loaded he wouldn’t need to sell it just put it on rent. Serves guys like him right they marry these lowlifes who don’t have any manners to speak she posted the Tesco ad like 3 times was so embarrassing. When these girls beg ppl to purchase their add I actually feel sorry for them just a glorified sales rep

Worst joke is she lives in slough and makes out she’s living in London there is a big difference. This is what I mean she can’t be honest about a basic thing like that and then wonders why she is disliked.

And don’t think she isn’t making effort just to keep him happy and he doesn’t go to breaking point she buys him gifts like PlayStation, snack hamper lol and when she hasn’t cooked after a long day I guarantee you she pays for most of the meals out. All this chat about men providing has prob gone out of the window but I don’t buy in a million years he contributes to everything.

Did anyone watch the Q&A where someone asked or she may well have sent herself a guy saying I was in love with her and you took her away along the lines of that ... did you hear his response he said ‘ you can have her if the price is right’ like which self respecting man says that about his wife even if it was a joke no man who loved a woman deeply would say that as they would feel jealous of the very thought of it. Also someone said best feature of her and he said can’t say it camera like meant something inappropriate like which husband even says that so they start imagining. Umar is a proper dayooth that is confirmed. She had to say he’s really caring as she knows he’s the breadwinner and given it her easy so had to emphasise on that

I actually feel sorry for her now maybe if she had waited a bit she might have got someone who would have been better for her growth not make it worse. I personally think if she had married someone from Glasgow closer to home she might have been better. I think a lot of girls rush and jump on the bandwagon of getting married only to realise later it was rushed and not thought out. Well good luck to them both they are absolute perfect for each other and deserve each other fully.

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

£325k for a 2 bed flat in Slough seems very overpriced. The flat looks very small and there isn’t enough space for three people. The baby has a crib in her parent’s bedroom which isn’t a long-lasting solution.
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

thumbnail_image3.jpg
thumbnail_image4.jpg
thumbnail_image5.jpg

Smoke_Weed
Talker
Talker

Post by Smoke_Weed »

Wrinkled flabby fat rolls on her cheeks.
thumbnail_image6.jpg
thumbnail_image7.jpg
thumbnail_image8.jpg

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Smoke_Weed wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:42 am
£325k for a 2 bed flat in Slough seems very overpriced. The flat looks very small and there isn’t enough space for three people. The baby has a crib in her parent’s bedroom which isn’t a long-lasting solution.
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg
Hahahaaaa what an overpriced shoebox flat. Dumb bitch really thinks she is living in London or I should rather call it LDN like her. London obsessed sucker! That shoebox flat hardly has any floor area and is never ever selling at that price. Wth it doesn't even have central heating!! The shoebox has some bent shape like the scams brain. Looks like she took the pics herself and put filters on it. The colours arent even how they really look. Hahaa great because people viewing will be really disappointed at first first glance. They didn't even put a picture of the so called "bedroom 2" which is basically a storage room. That tiny shit can't even be used as a bedroom but they're advertising it as one. Such deceiving frauds!! Both of them!! Max it will go at is £200-220k 😂😂😂 uncle mariyah and aunty bari really need to stop dreaming. Is this why the scam is trying to make quick money on Instagram promoting dog poop and scamming people again with the dissolved lash business?? People please report her for tax fraud!! I've done it and you should too 👍

Uncle mariyah doesn't learn does she. Looks like she forgot to read her daily GG posts at 4am rights before bed. Back at a restaurant posing with the bloody flash on again. What a big fat embarrassment. What a third class cheap couple. Lol I got a screeshot of the triple chinned monster uncles side profile. Look at that deformed chin guys. Those monstrosity squinty crossed eyes are disappearing in that huge manly face. Let's remind ourselves this is with a filter. We can only imagine what this witch looks like without it.

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

Apparently they’re both very proud how much work they’ve done to the flat :rofl: they put new carpets in HAHAHAHAHA!! The kitchen is so old and in a deformed shape. He couldn’t even put a new kitchen in that tiny flat. She’s moving towards Maidenhead as it’s much more cheaper. Scammity is a number 1 liar. And what happened to that £11k she was showing off? Did she even pay tax on that :rofl: one year salary. She’s milking her husband. She pretends he has a a lot of money - what happened to her Audi car? She doesn’t flaunt the key any more? :roll: She just shows off in that £30k evoque on finance cheapos - £325k is pennies she can’t buy a house until she sells this shoe box flat umar doesn’t have the money she is begging to show everyone. Cos they would’ve put it on rent. Scammer is just a wannabe like Tanji she thought she is moving to “London” she can make quick money like tanji and go to all these fancy brand invites like Lydia Millen :rofl: makes me laugh when she said she has organically grown followers and nearly half a million hahahahaha
She’s looking at properties around £350k cos she’s only relying on umars income and her fake lashes flopped like her fake personality

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

Ergh she is so self obsessed posting camera rolls as if it’s so hard to choose - she edits every single picture and then takes a screen shot to show and posts it to show people that all her pics are nice to post stupid woman! Her ego is so high!!! She’s soooooo lazy! I can see pound signs in her eyes.

She is soooo obsessed with herself it’s disgusting. And the whole thing about colourism she has been talking about like stfu and sit back down hoe. Anything to get attention. And freebies. Money hungry rat. She’s so easily portraying a fake perfect to younger girls but shame on you scammity cos you’re seen crystal clear.
Remember when she did a Q&A and someone said if unaffected married again what would you do and she goes she will take all his money and her and aliza will live happily ever after HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH what money? He’s only got the £325k show box flat and your mahr was probably £5k which you probably haven’t even got LOOOOOLLL and did her MIL give her those cheap looking sworski diamond set? HAHAHHAHAHA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM YOUR MIL AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A WHOLE HUMAN SCAMMITY? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg guys I went onto right move and I read tbe below in the property description. Look at what big scams aunty umar bari and uncle mariyah ahmed are. Vendors quote says they've said they have been living in the property for 3 years. Lying ass holes are writing 3 years to deceive people into buying it. This money obsessed greedy bari was renting it until he got married last year. He probably bought it 3 years back. These people lie like their life depends on it. May they get severly punished for each lie and scam. From my connections I know umar comes from a decent family unlike mariyah chav but he has turned into a deceiving scam artist like the glaswegian bicycle he married. Due to the scamming fraudulent route they both have chosen they don't have and will never have any barakah in their sad lives and marriage. The haram money they make and use will ruin their lives. Btw that shit hole ain't even worth 325k! They have put it on the market at a very big exaggerated price. Im telling you its worth 220k at max. It is tiny and has a ridiculous floor plan, bad decor, a decade old ugly kitchen and bathroom, no central heating and I bet you they're hiding many more problems. May it never sell and may this fraudulent couple rot in it. Bloody scams!!

Monster face uncle vanity thinks people are stupid. There's a million and one apps to edit and use filters while taking pics. And theres a million and one apps to edits pics after they have been taken. And they were created for witchy looking ugly narcissists like her. She really thinks she can deceive people in every aspect of life for haram money and insta fame. To bad for her that her rotten insides are being mirrored onto her face and only surgery can fix it.

Instead of making a positive post saying the rule for pregnant woman has changed and how it is great news...this self obsessed piece of shit cries her sob story for attention. Greedy self obsessed NPD sufferer seriously needs mental help. She cant even trim the curtains to the right length or get it done. Acts like she has OCD but cant even see what a bad tacky 1900s decor she has done to umars shoebox flat. Hey brain dead ugly uncle mariyah chav go admit yourself to a mental facility and get the mental help you so desperately need. A rotten monster like you will never be happy due to the amount of bad karma youve built up through your frauds, deceiving, bullying and scams. You're such a worthless insta hoe and useless waste of space on planet earth. Your life and existence is meaningless. Shame :rofl:

Return to “Vanity Femme”