Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 6

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Smoke_Weed wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:42 am
£325k for a 2 bed flat in Slough seems very overpriced. The flat looks very small and there isn’t enough space for three people. The baby has a crib in her parent’s bedroom which isn’t a long-lasting solution.
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg
Hahahaaaa what an overpriced shoebox flat. Dumb bitch really thinks she is living in London or I should rather call it LDN like her. London obsessed sucker! That shoebox flat hardly has any floor area and is never ever selling at that price. Wth it doesn't even have central heating!! The shoebox has some bent shape like the scams brain. Looks like she took the pics herself and put filters on it. The colours arent even how they really look. Hahaa great because people viewing will be really disappointed at first first glance. They didn't even put a picture of the so called "bedroom 2" which is basically a storage room. That tiny shit can't even be used as a bedroom but they're advertising it as one. Such deceiving frauds!! Both of them!! Max it will go at is £200-220k ImageImageImage uncle mariyah and aunty bari really need to stop dreaming. Is this why the scam is trying to make quick money on Instagram promoting dog poop and scamming people again with the dissolved lash business?? People please report her for tax fraud!! I've done it and you should too Image

Uncle mariyah doesn't learn does she. Looks like she forgot to read her daily GG posts at 4am rights before bed. Back at a restaurant posing with the bloody flash on again. What a big fat embarrassment. What a third class cheap couple. Lol I got a screeshot of the triple chinned monster uncles side profile. Look at that deformed chin guys. Those monstrosity squinty crossed eyes are disappearing in that huge manly face. Let's remind ourselves this is with a filter. We can only imagine what this witch looks like without it.
The flat looks like IKEA furniture....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Tiffanyy wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:34 am
Ergh she is so self obsessed posting camera rolls as if it’s so hard to choose - she edits every single picture and then takes a screen shot to show and posts it to show people that all her pics are nice to post stupid woman! Her ego is so high!!! She’s soooooo lazy! I can see pound signs in her eyes.

She is soooo obsessed with herself it’s disgusting. And the whole thing about colourism she has been talking about like stfu and sit back down hoe. Anything to get attention. And freebies. Money hungry rat. She’s so easily portraying a fake perfect to younger girls but shame on you scammity cos you’re seen crystal clear.
Remember when she did a Q&A and someone said if unaffected married again what would you do and she goes she will take all his money and her and aliza will live happily ever after HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH what money? He’s only got the £325k show box flat and your mahr was probably £5k which you probably haven’t even got LOOOOOLLL and did her MIL give her those cheap looking sworski diamond set? HAHAHHAHAHA IS THAT ALL YOU GOT FROM YOUR MIL AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO A WHOLE HUMAN SCAMMITY? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
😂😂😂 we all see the £ signs in her eyes too hahahaaaa. She is a bloody harami. She was basically indirectly threatening Umar so he knows he will have to be her free money bank even if he leaves her or he will lose his child too. You know what guys I get it now...he chose a bicycle for a reason. It was so he can have an open marriage and so he can easily sleep around. I got many dms during my twitter days that he was spotted with his ex multiple times. People sent me pictures too but I didn't know if they were old so I never posted them. This was happening around a year back. But thinking about it now all of it must be true indeed. And I wonder how he is coping during lockdown. She must have him tied up or he must have to come up with new excuses. If any of you guys from Taplow know....please post!! Honestly any girl must look like a beauty in comparison to the ugly monster he lives with.

Lmao what? What did her mother in law give her?? Do you have screeshots. I want to see ... I think I missed it :rofl:

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:05 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Smoke_Weed wrote:
£325k for a 2 bed flat in Slough seems very overpriced. The flat looks very small and there isn’t enough space for three people. The baby has a crib in her parent’s bedroom which isn’t a long-lasting solution.
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg
Hahahaaaa what an overpriced shoebox flat. Dumb bitch really thinks she is living in London or I should rather call it LDN like her. London obsessed sucker! That shoebox flat hardly has any floor area and is never ever selling at that price. Wth it doesn't even have central heating!! The shoebox has some bent shape like the scams brain. Looks like she took the pics herself and put filters on it. The colours arent even how they really look. Hahaa great because people viewing will be really disappointed at first first glance. They didn't even put a picture of the so called "bedroom 2" which is basically a storage room. That tiny shit can't even be used as a bedroom but they're advertising it as one. Such deceiving frauds!! Both of them!! Max it will go at is £200-220k ImageImageImage uncle mariyah and aunty bari really need to stop dreaming. Is this why the scam is trying to make quick money on Instagram promoting dog poop and scamming people again with the dissolved lash business?? People please report her for tax fraud!! I've done it and you should too Image

Uncle mariyah doesn't learn does she. Looks like she forgot to read her daily GG posts at 4am rights before bed. Back at a restaurant posing with the bloody flash on again. What a big fat embarrassment. What a third class cheap couple. Lol I got a screeshot of the triple chinned monster uncles side profile. Look at that deformed chin guys. Those monstrosity squinty crossed eyes are disappearing in that huge manly face. Let's remind ourselves this is with a filter. We can only imagine what this witch looks like without it.

Lmao it literally is. Remember time lapse videos uncle mariyah posted of her broke ass fixing the cheap boxed dining table with aunty umar. It was around £200 quid. The balcony has the same area as the flat itself. She lives in a teeny tiny shoebox and she acts like she lives in a palace. Her ego is sooo big and she isn't even worth 2p on her own. Everything they own is either a replica, a fake or on finance. Jobless broke bitch and her dumb bank. If she could she would beg for a house on instagram. Bloody jobless uneducated tacky broke brain dead beggar!

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by immakeepit100 »

Yo someone tell this khusri to shut her big fat mouth! Sob stories about going alone to baby scans and appointments get over yourself woman it’s not the end of the world move the fuck on! Stop telling the same sob stories a hundred times! No one cares people are dying from a virus and every country in the world is under a strict lock down. Everything is closed people are losing their minds AND this khusri thinks people care about her being alone during her baby scans and appointments. She’s very self-obsessed she lives in her own little bubble and has no idea what’s going in the world.

This khusri complaining about not being able to have a “normal” pregnancy when this khusri is unemployed and sat at home all day and have nothing better to do than lying on her back every night for her dayooth husband. She will birth at least five more kids she will get many opportunities to experience a “normal pregnancy”. Keep in mind everyone is suffering and has suffered in their own way due to the virus but khusri is acting like she was the only one affected by this pandemic. She sounds extremely dumb and selfish saying shit like that.

crayolacrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by crayolacrayon »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:30 am
Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:05 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Smoke_Weed wrote:
thumbnail_image0.jpg
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image2.jpg

Lmao it literally is. Remember time lapse videos uncle mariyah posted of her broke ass fixing the cheap boxed dining table with aunty umar. It was around £200 quid. The balcony has the same area as the flat itself. She lives in a teeny tiny shoebox and she acts like she lives in a palace. Her ego is sooo big and she isn't even worth 2p on her own. Everything they own is either a replica, a fake or on finance. Jobless broke bitch and her dumb bank. If she could she would beg for a house on instagram. Bloody jobless uneducated tacky broke brain dead beggar!
that's exactly what i was thinking the day she posted the video in which someone gifted a homeless woman a house using money his/her followers gave him/her. does she want to do the "same?" in other words, get the money and use it to buy her own house instead of one for a homeless person?

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Post by Mermaid999 »

Did anyone else see Saarah Zahid’s insta live tonight where someone asked her if she’s sisters with VanityFemme/Maariyah and she rolled her eyes and showed her husband Armaan and said ‘absolutely not’! 😂

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

Her friends Madiha blob and Zahra both sent her flowers and gifts which she shared on her stories zahra even gifted her baby favours cookies and other stuff, Shame on these suckers she didn’t even gift anything to zahra as zahra shared every small gift on her stories nor did she gift miss mulberry anything forget the gifts those shortbread animated biscuits blocks she got she didn’t even send them either otherwise they would’ve jumped to the chance to show it on their stories.

She seems really tight she will try her best to get something for free as possible her whole wedding was like a raffle ticket. That red lehenga was hideous something which brides wore in the 90s 100% she got that free otherwise we would have had her flogging it saying she’s never going to wear it again she prob got it designed to give rehmans a promo and had to prob send it back, same with her wedding jewellery they all prob loaned it her for free for shoutouts. I honestly thought how she makes out her taste is so exclusive she would have a gorgeous bridal and I think she kind of regrets it as on her one q&a someone asked what’s one thing you would change about your wedding and she said there is a lot I would change about my wedding looking back at it.

She regretted Saadiya makeup as she stopped following her & always complimenting shama maliks work. The Walima look was awful too very mediocre I don’t care what anyone says Asian girls can not carry off a western bridal look no matter how hard they try, it’s like a white girl can’t carry off a lehenga for a western bridal look you just look odd. If you she had wore a cream or white crystal Pearl work lehenga or bridal dress with crystal choker set she would have looked so much better she did herself no favours months of planning with her planner and that’s what she came out with. I think in her head she thought something and in reality it came out as something else but then again she didn’t want to spend money so did whatever freebies she got I don’t think you should compromise on your wedding look especially if your going to make it public and look at it for the rest of your life

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

No no she actually did like Saadiya’s makeup and the best part this broke cheapskate didn’t have to spend a penny on it! The reason she unfollowed Saadiya is because Saadiya was trying very hard to overdo her SIL’s wedding feed and hype it up as the wedding of the year. Saadiya was milking her SIL’s wedding for five months and ScammityHOE felt threatened.

ScammityHOE is nothing more than a broke cheapskate beggar she doesn’t value relationships that is her true selfish character. This hoe wants gifts but gives nothing in return. I feel bad for Zahra she’s a nice woman but she’s so kind she can’t see ScammityHOE is using her for free gifts. Same goes for Madiha. These educated women from decent families needs to know their worth can’t believe they are letting a fat midget take advantage of them. We Asians care about gifts especially regarding newborns not in terms of the price but more the thought and love. Even chocolate and flowers will do it. Babies are a celebration. What’s ScammityHOE’s excuse? This fat ugly midget has no money to spend and is very tight with the few money she occasionally earns. What a selfish whore with no morals and pride. She’s a big fat embarrassment. Why are they even friends with this broke loser who begs for gifts to her baby online and can’t even send a cheap gift to her best friends of 10 years.

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:49 am
No no she actually did like Saadiya’s makeup and the best part this broke cheapskate didn’t have to spend a penny on it! The reason she unfollowed Saadiya is because Saadiya was trying very hard to overdo her SIL’s wedding feed and hype it up as the wedding of the year. Saadiya was milking her SIL’s wedding for five months and ScammityHOE felt threatened.

ScammityHOE is nothing more than a broke cheapskate beggar she doesn’t value relationships that is her true selfish character. This hoe wants gifts but gives nothing in return. I feel bad for Zahra she’s a nice woman but she’s so kind she can’t see ScammityHOE is using her for free gifts. Same goes for Madiha. These educated women from decent families needs to know their worth can’t believe they are letting a fat midget take advantage of them. We Asians care about gifts especially regarding newborns not in terms of the price but more the thought and love. Even chocolate and flowers will do it. Babies are a celebration. What’s ScammityHOE’s excuse? This fat ugly midget has no money to spend and is very tight with the few money she occasionally earns. What a selfish whore with no morals and pride. She’s a big fat embarrassment. Why are they even friends with this broke loser who begs for gifts to her baby online and can’t even send a cheap gift to her best friends of 10 years.

Thing is those friends just like being associated with her and suck up to her which is cringe and embarrassing she hardly ever comments on any of their pictures yet they are the first ones to praise her to the max. Defo her set and dress was loaned I don’t if she had it she would defo sell it like she did with all her other wedding type clothes.

What I don’t like about ppl like her they fake and lie about everything giving unrealistic goals to young girls who follow her, the Audi before giving it back she posted two cars making out she’s got that and the Range Rover making out she’s living the life failing to mention it’s on finance and exchange. Lives in slough but says it’s London lol 😂.. buys mediocre things but makes out she’s a footballers wife. And when will the pregnancy post baby journey stop it’s painful all I hear is whinge moan and complain like you decided to have a baby so shut up... if she could blame that on someone trust me she would .. I’m sick of hearing of these new mums how hard it is and how tiring it is yes it bloody is now get on with it you made a choice.

I salute my mums and elder generation they had husbands working long hours with 2-3 kids to look after dinner and house jobs done never heard them going on about it. Girls today whinge about the slightest struggle. And his traumatic she couldn’t have him in the scans get the violins 🎻 out there are women who are like single parents, poverty stricken countries who put these girls to shame she looks very clingy & needy where needs her hands holding constantly. And yes ppl guessed right she would have loved to have a boy that jump was so extra to prove how she was anticipating a girl did anyone see her husbands look he just turned the face at her I’m can certainly say he would’ve had a bit more joy if it was a boy.

Oh and her last post how they were meant to be in Dubai right now on a beach lol well your NOT so why even mention it just to tell how they were meant to be on holiday please someone pass me the tissues

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

You know if she was relatable to most majority then honestly she would be actuality quite likeable but tries too hard and comes across as fake not to mention her foul crass potty gutter mouth has zero class and manners talks like she belongs on the Jeremy Kyle show

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

LOL the comment about going to Dubai. It’s funny how she was intending to go now as the tickets are cheaper next week due to Christmas flights would’ve gone up.
Also the reason why she’s not going (or is pretending that she was going to go to dubai) is because she is trying to sell her flat. Hahaha so funny when she goes due to personal reasons Hhahahaha why couldn’t you give your keys to your in laws whilst you go on “holiday” HAHAHAHA COS YOU DONT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM!!! Liar.
This woman chats so much shit and believes it herself LOL stay in Eaton avenue :D and oh you can make the “house” hot but you ain’t getting Dubai :rofl: :FU:

Tiffanyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tiffanyy »

So what happened to her birthday shopping haul? When her hathhhhhhband brought her Gucci sliders and balenciaga sneakers? She hasn’t posted wearing them so quick? As she quick wore her not paid tax on salary Chanel bag?
She said she was waiting for more deliveries to come and then she did a stupid haul. So did she have to choose between 2 pairs of shoes? And return the other? So she pretended that umar brought all those for her? :rofl: and now she is trying to sell her dior sliders 🤣🤣
Oh scammity you are the biggest deceiver you money hungry rat.

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

Tiffanyy wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:57 am
So what happened to her birthday shopping haul? When her hathhhhhhband brought her Gucci sliders and balenciaga sneakers? She hasn’t posted wearing them so quick? As she quick wore her not paid tax on salary Chanel bag?
She said she was waiting for more deliveries to come and then she did a stupid haul. So did she have to choose between 2 pairs of shoes? And return the other? So she pretended that umar brought all those for her? :rofl: and now she is trying to sell her dior sliders 🤣🤣
Oh scammity you are the biggest deceiver you money hungry rat.

Not seen the Gucci sliders since otherwise she loves to flaunt the designer wear. I actually think those Dior slippers someone asked her to list them as don’t look like hers or never seen her wearing it. Thing is she thinks she’s deceiving but is very dumb remember when her husband threw her a lockdown birthday surprise with room cinema set up she showed the cringe menu with something like Mediterranean popcorn lol 😂 when it was out of normal bag well you know the menu handwriting I thought gosh his writing is very girly guess what days later she posted her planning her podcast and surprise surprise it was the same handwriting and I thought what a joker she set up everything herself and made out he did it lol ... again deceiving young girls into thinking marriage is some matrimonial bliss so there average marriages begin to look bland.

She had the baby and posted after a long while after she’s relaxed the baby welcome home was I doubt how prob set up by her too. Also remember her gender reveal supposedly her in-laws did she just posted the reveal jumping bit no cakes or table set up as she would’ve loved to show how much they did for her.

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

Leezah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:25 am
immakeepit100 wrote:

Thing is those friends just like being associated with her and suck up to her which is cringe and embarrassing she hardly ever comments on any of their pictures yet they are the first ones to praise her to the max. Defo her set and dress was loaned I don’t if she had it she would defo sell it like she did with all her other wedding type clothes.

What I don’t like about ppl like her they fake and lie about everything giving unrealistic goals to young girls who follow her, the Audi before giving it back she posted two cars making out she’s got that and the Range Rover making out she’s living the life failing to mention it’s on finance and exchange. Lives in slough but says it’s London lol 😂.. buys mediocre things but makes out she’s a footballers wife. And when will the pregnancy post baby journey stop it’s painful all I hear is whinge moan and complain like you decided to have a baby so shut up... if she could blame that on someone trust me she would .. I’m sick of hearing of these new mums how hard it is and how tiring it is yes it bloody is now get on with it you made a choice.

I salute my mums and elder generation they had husbands working long hours with 2-3 kids to look after dinner and house jobs done never heard them going on about it. Girls today whinge about the slightest struggle. And his traumatic she couldn’t have him in the scans get the violins 🎻 out there are women who are like single parents, poverty stricken countries who put these girls to shame she looks very clingy & needy where needs her hands holding constantly. And yes ppl guessed right she would have loved to have a boy that jump was so extra to prove how she was anticipating a girl did anyone see her husbands look he just turned the face at her I’m can certainly say he would’ve had a bit more joy if it was a boy.

Oh and her last post how they were meant to be in Dubai right now on a beach lol well your NOT so why even mention it just to tell how they were meant to be on holiday please someone pass me the tissues
Spot on sis! I saw that pic with two cars ngl got slightly jealous like they must have a lot of money but I know better now. Not seen her post about two cars no more. When she had her Audi she used to take pics of the steering wheel showing off she’s driving a Audi. If they had a Range Rover she would defo take pics from inside and post on social media to show off what she’s driving. What happened to the Range Rover? I remember Umar had his own Audi that’s the one he’s driving when they go out.

These Asian influencer gets pregnant super fast within one year of marriage they are popping babies out and crying and complaining about every little thing as if people care. Every time I see this I can’t stop thinking about my mom and her generation I never saw women bitching and complaining about having kids growing up. It’s not every mom out there crying nowadays it’s only the influencer lot it’s just a pattern with them you know what comes next. They aren’t even fit to be mothers.

They want praise and sympathy and they all know they are big failures who have failed in every department of life so this praise and attention is what keeps them going. They have literally nothing going on except from taking pics and promote cheap aliexpress crap. Their egos are big and you wouldn’t even recognize half of them if you saw them in public. These days ScammityHOE is looking worse and worse even filter can’t save her giant manly face. The filters make it worse because she looks like a masculine tranny man with all the filters that evil witch face. All these years she was catfishing us. I hope her daughter gets Umar’s genes.

immakeepit100
Learner
Learner

Post by immakeepit100 »

Sucking her husband dry
IMG_5491.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:20 am
Leezah wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:25 am
immakeepit100 wrote:

Spot on sis! I saw that pic with two cars ngl got slightly jealous like they must have a lot of money but I know better now. Not seen her post about two cars no more. When she had her Audi she used to take pics of the steering wheel showing off she’s driving a Audi. If they had a Range Rover she would defo take pics from inside and post on social media to show off what she’s driving. What happened to the Range Rover? I remember Umar had his own Audi that’s the one he’s driving when they go out.

These Asian influencer gets pregnant super fast within one year of marriage they are popping babies out and crying and complaining about every little thing as if people care. Every time I see this I can’t stop thinking about my mom and her generation I never saw women bitching and complaining about having kids growing up. It’s not every mom out there crying nowadays it’s only the influencer lot it’s just a pattern with them you know what comes next. They aren’t even fit to be mothers.

They want praise and sympathy and they all know they are big failures who have failed in every department of life so this praise and attention is what keeps them going. They have literally nothing going on except from taking pics and promote cheap aliexpress crap. Their egos are big and you wouldn’t even recognize half of them if you saw them in public. These days ScammityHOE is looking worse and worse even filter can’t save her giant manly face. The filters make it worse because she looks like a masculine tranny man with all the filters that evil witch face. All these years she was catfishing us. I hope her daughter gets Umar’s genes.

There is nothing to be jealous if these influencers trust me what always shines isn’t always gold for all we know they could be in debt and living off credit cards I come from a family with docs on great salaries and they even struggle but don’t lie like these fakesters imagine one day Instagram went what would be their identify who would they get attention off.

There is absolutely nothing to admire and infact get sinned for leading ppl astray and making ppl feel shit about themselves that’s the huge issue I have. I think they have a Range Rover and his previous Audi they just returned one car so she doesn’t have hers & hers like she claimed to. I slightly appreciate miss mulberry and Sarah zahid they don’t show off like does recently saraah brought a nice house but hardly shown it plus her parents seem wealthy too. But these joke can’t get over the fact that her wedding feed is over baby feed expiring now will do a new house feed and grab any freebies going be ready for it warning before hand

Once she’s brought a new place which they have to sell their flat of course she will show keys or front door with the caption along the lines of Alhumdulilah blessed forever home, then you will be bombarded by how amazingly she chose it & wanted it like this and that, next will follow a series of links of things she got and deco followed by balloons and cards and set up resharing every congratulations message I’ve unfollowed to spare myself from the horror.

Personally I think she couldn’t take that saarah quickly brought herself a nice house so nagged her husband to death. Like who wants to live in slough from all places

Leezah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leezah »

immakeepit100 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:40 am
Sucking her husband dry
IMG_5491.jpg
Doubt he would all the time likes to make out he always does for all we know she must have paid and even if he did prob the only way to keep her off his back imagine living with someone like her complete narcissist

Hotdog29
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hotdog29 »

They bought in 2017 for 298k, prob listing it at that price to cover the little refurbishment and expenses. They defo overpaid as won’t fetch over 300k.
For a first home on one salary it’s pretty ok. But should be looking to rent it out not sell. Defo wouldnt even get much of a one bed in London for that
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Naeemaadam_1
Debater
Debater

Post by Naeemaadam_1 »

I cannot understand her obsession with London! Lol

Me_and_me786
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Me_and_me786 »