David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

davids-tesla
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 48)

Post by davids-tesla »

IDK much about TJ, I know he's in the music industry but does he make a lot of money?

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

FilofaxK wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:37 am
Natalie wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:28 am
I agree, Natalie is not Pam but Carly is and also Matt being Andy
Who is Brettie? I would love Carly with Scott but that's not going to happen lol
Brettie Bass, he has been seen around the VS for a few months now. But most noticeably with Carly- or at least I think so.
ok wait! I've never seen this Brettie! and with Carly!! .. i thought Carly only hang out with the vs lol

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

muppjay wrote:
DobriksIcepop wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:25 am
margiola wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:40 am
deansgirl wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:25 am
Interesting thing to note with Corinna is that she really really loved Todd. And he broke her heart which has resulted in the non-trusting self-preserving Corinna we now know who seems to have never forgiven Todd and will take any chance she gets at retaliation.
I'm sorry... what? Corinna never retaliate against Todd. Are you kidding? Todd cheated on her and Corinna never ONCE exposed him when she had multiple chances to do so. She makes it very clear that she is friends with him now and is unbothered by Todd and Natalie. IMAGINE you get cheated on and then your gross ex is pursuing another girl in the group all while saying you gave him no inspiration and having the entire group make jokes and laugh about you as a girlfriend and your expense. Including Natalie. Corinna has said nothing but nice things. She even said on stream not to long ago that she just wants whatever is going to make Todd happy. She scolded people for hating Natalie. And she said she loved the song.

It's wild for you to say that she has never forgiven Todd and will take any chance at retaliation when it's him who constantly, even to this day disrespects her. If I were her I would be going off about what's happening. Natalie and Todd are getting off easy in this situation.
Well corinna has been flirting with david all this time before natalina even started and even before that when they were still together she would openly talk about wanting david even though his boyfriend was right there, I even think natalina is todd's retaliation of all that, a month before corinna was in views flirting with david constantly, this is not blaming corinna of everything but they both did things to each other
Corinna has never retaliated against Todd. What on earth do you mean by "any chance she gets at retaliation"? Its actually the complete opposite. Todd shits on Corinna at any chance he gets.

As for Corinna "flirting" with David. Its all just a joke, anyone who takes their interactions seriously are out of their mind. I do think Corinna would fuck David in a heartbeat but I think she's well aware that its just fun and games when it comes to David. It aint gonna happen and she knows it. Regardless, Corinna was the wronged party in that relationship. She got cheated on. She doesn't owe Todds scummy ass a shred of loyalty.
Meh, she also tried it with jeff... and kissed zane, and the time in the car where she said she was so horny and wanted to bang them all (you could see on Todd he was sad by it)
And they were together 2 times, the first time I think he was shady, but she forgave him and took him back.

The second time we dont know what happened, but she said he didn't cheat.

I think they have both been shady after the break up and said stuff (all on the vlogs and twitter) and done stuff (flirting in front of each other). But at the same time they are still friend and say nice things as well
Actually she finally came out and openly said he did cheat. Skip to 1 hour and 29 minutes.

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

looks like there's some actual legitimacy to Todd and Natalie?

lowlife333
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lowlife333 »

was natalie sitting on todd's lap in tana's ig story?

deansgirl
Talker
Talker

Post by deansgirl »

lowlife333 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 am
yes

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

lowlife333 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:40 am
Looks like it.

Kinda wish Natalie would stop bullshitting on this Todd situation. She keeps acting like shes disgusted by Todd or even physically uncomfortable around him, but then you catch stuff like this when she thinks shes not being watched. Is she trying to protect her image/brand or some shit? Or is she just embarrassed by him or by herself? Its just weird to me at this point and its making her look fake as fuck.

Just rip the band-aid off because her tags will be full of this tomorrow. I get that she might want to keep things private but shes deluded if she thinks that is gonna happen. Todd has already commercialized her before there has been any kind of an announcement and hes clearly loving it in Tanas story. I feel like shes just going to invite a backlash the longer she tries to cover this up. Just admit it and move on girl.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

absolutetrash wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:28 am
looks like there's some actual legitimacy to Todd and Natalie?
Stass also has/had a story of her and Nat saying "Natalie's mine sorry Todd"

So either everyone around them goes with the possible shipbaiting or there really is something to it.
_________
James Charles tweeted about him and David seeing each other at the party. He's so nice if he wants to be lol
I apparently hate Natalie

ZoeSadie_
Talker
Talker

Post by ZoeSadie_ »

Yeah, I can’t tell if there is actually something going on or if it’s all a big joke everyone is trying to get in on. Also I can’t really tell if she’s actually sitting on his lap or if he’s just standing behind her and it looks like that bc of the angle it was filmed.

Either way, Natalie obviously is not repulsed by him like she keeps acting like on social media, saying ew every time his name is brought up. She is clearly embarrassed by him.

I’ll wait and see if she posts a bunch of David on her story today. Because that’s what she did the last couple of times she started getting a lot of hate because of todd stuff and getting tagged in a bunch of things with him. She posted a bunch with David to drown out the todd lol.

My personal opinion, she likes todd but knows people will turn on her if they notice so she acts like she isnt into him and keeps the david and Natalie stans happy by tweeting about david and liking things about him and stuff bc she knows datalie stans= Natalie stans for the most part.

DobriksIcepop
Debater
Debater

Post by DobriksIcepop »

ZoeSadie_ wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:04 am
Yeah, I can’t tell if there is actually something going on or if it’s all a big joke everyone is trying to get in on. Also I can’t really tell if she’s actually sitting on his lap or if he’s just standing behind her and it looks like that bc of the angle it was filmed.

Either way, Natalie obviously is not repulsed by him like she keeps acting like on social media, saying ew every time his name is brought up. She is clearly embarrassed by him.

I’ll wait and see if she posts a bunch of David on her story today. Because that’s what she did the last couple of times she started getting a lot of hate because of todd stuff and getting tagged in a bunch of things with him. She posted a bunch with David to drown out the todd lol.

My personal opinion, she likes todd but knows people will turn on her if they notice so she acts like she isnt into him and keeps the david and Natalie stans happy by tweeting about david and liking things about him and stuff bc she knows datalie stans= Natalie stans for the most part.
This is exactly how I feel about it as well.

She's pretty much just using David as a shield at this point to protect her image and subsequent popularity given its pretty much entirely dependent on David and her dynamic with David. Now that facade is dying/dead people have begun turning on her and side-eyeing her over her bullshit "standards" and fake "disgust" over Todd. Going in for one of the prize douchebag L.A fuckboys pretty much tanks the whole girl next door thing shes had going on for the last year. It just makes her no different to the rest of the L.A influencers and instagram models who are all on the fuckboy merry-go-round. I think that is what a lot of her fan-club just cant stand. They've been taken in by the phony persona and have projected an idea of Natalie onto her and not bothered with the actual substance.

The longer she carries on with this fakery though the worse it will get. Something solid is eventually gonna get exposed and she's not gonna be able to keep using David as a cover. She should just own this and stop being a coward.

FireFox540
Talker
Talker

Post by FireFox540 »

DobriksIcepop wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:59 am
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

She's pretty much just using David as a shield at this point to protect her image and subsequent popularity given its pretty much entirely dependent on David and her dynamic with David. Now that facade is dying/dead people have begun turning on her and side-eyeing her over her bullshit "standards" and fake "disgust" over Todd. Going in for one of the prize douchebag L.A fuckboys pretty much tanks the whole girl next door thing shes had going on for the last year. It just makes her no different to the rest of the L.A influencers and instagram models who are all on the fuckboy merry-go-round. I think that is what a lot of her fan-club just cant stand. They've been taken in by the phony persona and have projected an idea of Natalie onto her and not bothered with the actual substance.

The longer she carries on with this fakery though the worse it will get. Something solid is eventually gonna get exposed and she's not gonna be able to keep using David as a cover. She should just own this and stop being a coward.
At this point, I do think they are together or about to be together. The ship baiting has never been this serious outside of the vlogs with other major influencers like stass and Tana (other than her maybe asking about datalie). I think if Natalie does actually like him to just rip the bandaid off now, because when she says shit like no one is mature enough etc and then hangs with TODD she looks like a hypocrite. Todd and Scott said Jeff has been dodging their phone calls in an instagram story the other day. I wonder if Jeff did like Natalie a bit, they had a cute Christmas vlog with David, the slight kiss- and then suddenly it just all disappears?

Does this mean Corinna can hook up with Jeff at this point? I’d like to see it. She unfollowed Jeff’s ex I guess recently.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

idk every video she's with todd he's the one clinging on her .. maybe she enjoy cuddling with him and thinking about hooking up but the way she act when they ask about him show how much she doesn't want to be seem as if they're "dating"
and the whole "you wanna cuddle but you never kiss me" prove it

well is they're together i hope she's enjoying it .. i don't care what Todd feel tbh lol

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

Well, I hope Todd has a big dick for Natalie’s sake.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

FireFox540 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:21 am
DobriksIcepop wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

At this point, I do think they are together or about to be together. The ship baiting has never been this serious outside of the vlogs with other major influencers like stass and Tana (other than her maybe asking about datalie). I think if Natalie does actually like him to just rip the bandaid off now, because when she says shit like no one is mature enough etc and then hangs with TODD she looks like a hypocrite. Todd and Scott said Jeff has been dodging their phone calls in an instagram story the other day. I wonder if Jeff did like Natalie a bit, they had a cute Christmas vlog with David, the slight kiss- and then suddenly it just all disappears?

Does this mean Corinna can hook up with Jeff at this point? I’d like to see it. She unfollowed Jeff’s ex I guess recently.
Apparently Jeff had surgery for whatever is wrong with his nose, but I look forward to their next collaboration. Jeff no call (Natalina 2). Natwolina.

This Tatalie thing is really at the point where they need to shit or get off the pot. Come out as a couple or stop it. She’ll get hammered for it either way but she can be hammered for a relationship or Todd monetizing a ship at the expense of her image. If they’re hooking up as a fwb type thing then keep it quieter. Drawing things out isn’t helping.

I’d be surprised if Jeff hooked up with Corinna. He’s been adamant about her being Todd’s ex and Todd would throw an epic hissy fit.

smj1799
Talker
Talker

Post by smj1799 »

FireFox540 wrote:
DobriksIcepop wrote:
ZoeSadie_ wrote:

I’m all for Jeff and Corinna! She’ll finally get a man that’ll treat her the way she deserves.
But unfortunately the chances of that happening are slim to none jeff made it very clear that he’d never go for a friend’s ex. Ugh why did he have to be such a gentleman Image

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

4th clip
after traveling with Jonah multiple times.. i think Natalie formed a new friendship with him lol

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

jeff + corinna would be really good for corinna, but I doubt it would ever happen. he isn't even attracted to her. he only gave in when corinna flashed him and I just don't think that's good enough for a healthy relationship of any sort, fwb, dating idc. she shouldn't have to convince him he's attracted to her. I don't think jeff is attracted to any of the VS girls for that matter, and I think they're all better off that way. he is a major flirt but he hasn't done anything to show his interest in any of the girls around him so far lol nothing has activated his flirt mode.

I also think jeff is looking for/needs someone who's going to challenge him. he seems highly uninterested in girls who are "easy". given her past exes, corinna seems like she'd let jeff always have it his way, and I don't think he wants that.

also did anyone else get annoyed of that guy in the corinna stream. if thats the bs corinna deals with on the daily, then I can see why she puts no energy into her exes and how they talk about her post-breakup. she's got a job to do where she deals with those men on the daily where she's actually getting paid to put up w that bs, so everyone else is just not worth the energy. I get that

also idk what natalie's m.o is lol its definitely not a flex to string along todd, the communal fboy, of all people. that's one step up from dom, the absolute easiest person in the world. maybe she genuinely thinks he's the best of her options. she knows david nor jeff will date her, she isn't attracted to ilya for whatever reason and zane was never a serious offer to begin with since it was always a friend-ship before anything.

she's definitely using datalie as a shield, and that's whatever, who cares. still, she should stop confusing the fans and just rip off the bandage lol the charades are over and at this point, everyone is convinced there's something up and its not just a joke anymore. if she were just to come out and say it, nothing would happen to her. her fans are already so pro natalie that instead of disliking her, theyll just start liking todd for her. what's she got to lose, really. right now they're just confused but theyll definitely take whatever she presents them, so I feel like it's gotta be less about the fans and more about her image and how she doesn't want todd to change people's perception of her. but if that is the case, it doesn't even make sense since its not like theyre doing a good job or putting any effort into hiding their public appearances together. strange behaviour all around. i would like it to make sense. most of us have accepted by now that natalie has terrible taste in men and thats fine, whatever. but they can't really pretend its all just a joke or all fake because david needs content lol, we can all see right through that at this point.
Last edited by the_tiktak_channel on Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

as-bj93 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:14 am

4th clip
after traveling with Jonah multiple times.. i think Natalie formed a new friendship with him lol
either she's warmed up to him genuinely....or she likes him for todd (because todd for some reason always posts about jonah and seems to find him entertaining)...or she's tired of the hate comments about the way she treats jonah, so she's choosing to lighten up around him...or she's just that drunk lol

I think she is becoming nicer to him though. Jason's last vlog she didn't seem grossed out by him and that was noticeable

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

This is really sweet tbh.

Like something a guy in a teen romance would say lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beefjerky
Debater
Debater

Post by beefjerky »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 10:56 am
This is really sweet tbh.

Like something a guy in a teen romance would say lol
That's so cute :love2: