haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Hollyannaeree | Part 13 - That JUICY Walmart Rotisserie Chicken Life

Post by haze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:48 pm
Lordy, if she had cropped this lower then we'd all see her fupa hanging down between her greasy rotisserie hicken thighs :rofl:

Nice try Hoe-lly, we know you're just leaning forward to make yourself look like you have an ass
You can literally see her rolls and chicken thighs! It's so not attractive.

hatorade
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by hatorade »

Ok on her latest Chanel mask IG post, what is that extra hunk of flesh under her armpit on the right side (right side when looking at the photo but on Holly’s left side). I am stumped trying to figure out what the hell that extra lump is. It is her butt? Her fupa smashed to the side?? A chunk of thigh pushed out?? An extra appendage? I am literally so confused what body part that is.

ughfleek
Learner
Learner

Post by ughfleek »

It’s her freaking Fupa! Her photoshop skills are shit. You can tell that she is sucking it in like she is about to lose her life. I mean most apartment complex’s pools are closed and locked down. Holly why are you defying the rules?

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

^It’s her photoshopped Kardashian ass/hip fat add-on to give her that “I’m not your typical Asian” look. If you cover up that ‘fat add-on’ with your finger you can totally see her normal yet pudgy waist area and thigh with how she’s sitting.

It’s embarrassing to think she hauled that mask outside to the pool in her Fendi bathing suit for a pic. At least take the mask pic in your car or someplace else outdoors to make people think that you’re wearing it for a purpose and not just to be a name brand whore.

kittykatmeow
Debater
Debater

Post by kittykatmeow »

skinnylatte wrote:^It’s her photoshopped Kardashian ass/hip fat add-on to give her that “I’m not your typical Asian” look. If you cover up that ‘fat add-on’ with your finger you can totally see her normal yet pudgy waist area and thigh with how she’s sitting.

It’s embarrassing to think she hauled that mask outside to the pool in her Fendi bathing suit for a pic. At least take the mask pic in your car or someplace else outdoors to make people think that you’re wearing it for a purpose and not just to be a name brand whore.
She caked on all that hideous makeup just to take 200 selfies at the pool, lol. What a 40 year old loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

password_
Talker
Talker

Post by password_ »

kittykatmeow wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:35 pm
skinnylatte wrote:^It’s her photoshopped Kardashian ass/hip fat add-on to give her that “I’m not your typical Asian” look. If you cover up that ‘fat add-on’ with your finger you can totally see her normal yet pudgy waist area and thigh with how she’s sitting.

She caked on all that hideous makeup just to take 200 selfies at the pool, lol. What a 40 year old loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But don't worry, she didn't put makeup on below the cheeks. It's only eye makeup 🙄

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

Post by cocaineandkombucha »

OMG that Hooters outfit idea is hilarious! I bet when Holly was in elementary school, her career day project was to grow up to be a Hooter’s Girl in the sleazy Hooter’s calendar.

She wants & needs to be dicked down so bad. This hoe is beyond thirsty, she’s dehydrated. And she is definitely wearing a waist trainer under that bathing suit, I see the top/outline of it under her pancake tits.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

lurkerdoodle wrote:
Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:06 am
Christ on a stick. She's just as tone deaf as the celebrities complaining about being imprisoned in their multi-acre mansions....

....but without any of the money.

1.) You could have made a mask out of an old tshirt or pillow case, but you intentionally went out of your way to use Chanel-branded shit. Can you really not see how insensitive you're being?

2.) Do you know what material the dust bag is made out of? You're supposed to double layer breathable/loosely-woven fabrics. Did you even fucking make an effective mask?

Holly’s one of those idiots who’d protest the pandemic outside while being covered up herself but like you said, in ppe made out of the wrong kind of materials. She could have bought some cheap fabric online or something that’s already pre made with the word Chanel threaded or printed on it but she had to go out of her way to dig out old ass dust bugs because she thinks she’s that important. I can’t with this miserable ass excuse for a human being

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

You know the way she says she only uses concealer and powder as her base makeup, and no foundation. I think she technically isn't lying however what she isn't saying is that she uses the concealer all over her face and so it is basically foundation :lol:

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

Good lord - I finally found time to watch her mask DIY and her intro itself demonstrates how chubby she has gotten! Holy shit - that pudgey, round face compared to the slick photoshopped IG pictures are no match! And her fucking HAIR in the vlog - what the hell is that on the top back? It looks like a tsunami or really bad cowlick! It bothered me so much that I wanted to reach in and somehow photoshop it myself! Something is very off with this weirdo...mid-life crisis? Perimenopause? The perfectionist Hol of the old would NOT have released the vlog with the fat face, wonky hair, crooked lines with the white crayon, etc.

I do know that she is raging about Zack. Missing Italy, citing travel, being nasty as a Libra, etc. Perhaps Zack's new gf read her sad ass begging for him back and they both started laughing at her...that would've set her unstable emotionality off.

She can actually be a LIfetime movie because she's so wacko right now,

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

I have a REALLY stupid question. So I’ve been watching holly on and off since her fucking repetitive ass jewel mint days & I’ve just now wandered back into her channel after a few years of forgetting about her to see that she doesn’t post regularly... so question is how the fuck does she make money? Is she seriously a sugar baby? Omg I’m so embarrassed asking this but there’s sooo many threads I don’t even know where to start!

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

Why is she using Libra as an excuse to be an ass? She keeps lumping us together simply because we share a birthday month and I am offended dammit.

ay1215
Informer
Informer

Post by ay1215 »

Holly's meal...Spam and potatoes? She likes the grossest foods. Spam is fine here and there but she eats it quite often. When she's at a sushi restaurant she orders Spam on rice :roll: Image

Also further proof she acts like a 12 year old...doubt your exes are checking up on your stories when you're trash talking them. They've moved on...

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

weatethepopcorn wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:11 pm
I have a REALLY stupid question. So I’ve been watching holly on and off since her fucking repetitive ass jewel mint days & I’ve just now wandered back into her channel after a few years of forgetting about her to see that she doesn’t post regularly... so question is how the fuck does she make money? Is she seriously a sugar baby? Omg I’m so embarrassed asking this but there’s sooo many threads I don’t even know where to start!
She’s a sugar buffalo lolll she’s too old and haggard to be a sugar baby. She can only lure low end men for a $20 here and there. She’s not getting her car notes paid, vacations, or allowance.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

ay1215 wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:21 pm
Holly's meal...Spam and potatoes? She likes the grossest foods. Spam is fine here and there but she eats it quite often. When she's at a sushi restaurant she orders Spam on rice :roll:
i.imgur.com/hVmeFCq.jpg

This is like, the shit I would drunk cook for myself in college. Holly really is forever stunted as an 19 year old abg.

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

^ IDK - spam is pretty common in Japanese cooking? They have spam sushi and onigiri which is really popular (although I think it originated from Japanese-Hawaiin people)

I would totally eat that. Asians love that spam!!!

But moving on. I was looking at older photos and YT videos of here and woah she looks so different. Her face used to be so sallow before and she had droopy eyebags - but she def filled out with fillers or something, plus the extra weight - her face is so PUFFY!

I hope she doesnt support Lululemon before - I read an article saying the former founder or whatever called it Lululemon because it was funny seeing Japanese people pronounce it - if that is true, then wtf? Why support a brand that is continually racist towards Asian people??

How old is she again? Isn't she 35? It is becoming quite sad tbh the way she is. I have a workmate who is similar tbh - used to be chubby and then lost a shit ton of weight and dresses like a 21 year old but just misses the mark - ratty hair extensions, unblended "smokey" eyeshadow - lip fillers etc. Its really sad because you can tell they are trying to reclaim their youth but really it just makes them look older. Accepting your age and dressing for your age, minimal makeup can make you look ten times younger (look at the Koreans! They do minimal and they all look like teens still!)

Sigh. she used to have potential but it is just sad now.

hatorade
Informer
Informer

Post by hatorade »

Finally getting around to watching her "quarantine vlogs" and good grief she is sooooo boring. She just does not have the personality for vlogging. She should go back to product reviews - at least her over-talking about insignificant shit is helpful with reviews bc you actually want to know details about something you're about to buy, but NO ONE wants to hear every detail about her psoriasis and sleep schedule and creepy baby clothing purchases. Also LOL on her claiming she lifts 100 pounds at the gym to workout HAHAHAHA. You can tell even on big girls if they lift - they have definition and muscle bulk, not the wide, completely tube-shaped hot dog legs that Holly has. Her body is 100% that of someone who was skinny fat and is just becoming fat. Ugh she's so boring and a poser - go back to doing makeup reviews and maybe some videos on all the crap you inject into your face, Holly - it would be more helpful and interesting than you pretending you have so many IRL friends and are a gym rat and "work" all day. DM'ing fashion nova for thot clothes and mailing out packages of Lululemon pants that you couldn't return so you resold is NOT working, SORRY.

hapalady
Talker
Talker

Post by hapalady »

sesamekiss wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:07 am
^ IDK - spam is pretty common in Japanese cooking? They have spam sushi and onigiri which is really popular (although I think it originated from Japanese-Hawaiin people)

I would totally eat that. Asians love that spam!!!

But moving on. I was looking at older photos and YT videos of here and woah she looks so different. Her face used to be so sallow before and she had droopy eyebags - but she def filled out with fillers or something, plus the extra weight - her face is so PUFFY!

I hope she doesnt support Lululemon before - I read an article saying the former founder or whatever called it Lululemon because it was funny seeing Japanese people pronounce it - if that is true, then wtf? Why support a brand that is continually racist towards Asian people??

How old is she again? Isn't she 35? It is becoming quite sad tbh the way she is. I have a workmate who is similar tbh - used to be chubby and then lost a shit ton of weight and dresses like a 21 year old but just misses the mark - ratty hair extensions, unblended "smokey" eyeshadow - lip fillers etc. Its really sad because you can tell they are trying to reclaim their youth but really it just makes them look older. Accepting your age and dressing for your age, minimal makeup can make you look ten times younger (look at the Koreans! They do minimal and they all look like teens still!)

Sigh. she used to have potential but it is just sad now.
Yup - SPAM is very common in sushi not in Japan, but in Hawai'i. Because of the high price of living and economics in the 50th State, Spam is used in the most creative ways (spam musubi). Not so much in Japan, though - in Japan, it's the fresh fish and high quality nori (seaweed).

That being said - I agree 100% with what you said - she does look extremely different. Google Hollyannaeree Red Carpet Ready and her Beautylish video will come on - she looks so Asian, so chubby, and not as abrasive (although she had a shit-ton of make up on already). Now, she looks like she had eye tape or eye surg to make her eye fold look bigger because she had a monolid before on her right eye (she removed the vlog that she demonstrated how she used a hairpin against her eyelid to force the fold - gross). She also puts on like two sets of false eyelashes on - how the hell do you keep your eyes open, Hol?

She's phishing for a baby-daddy. Guess Zack said no so she continues to rage.

cocaineandkombucha
Talker
Talker

I remember a longggggg time ago, when I wasn’t that familiar with her but anyways, she was in this video that was professionally shot by I want to say an actual commercial brand and OMG I was in total shock. Her face was so big and fat and she had a double chin. Like a complete 360 from her YouTube and IG photos. But I can’t find that video again but I remember she was applying makeup but she looked so big and fat.

Post by Guest »

Found it! Hopefully it’s the right one?

Return to “Hollyannaeree”