Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Laminated Werewolf Eyebrows Edit - Part 6

Post by nowilaymedowntosleep »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 pm

I thought the previous pinkeye look was but OMFG this is so much worse. I literally gasped out loud as I scrolled past it on my feed. What on earth is this monstrosity? Was she aiming to blend her eyebrows into her eyelashes or something? Somebody please take pink toned eyeshadows away from this woman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh her eye makeup looks so muddy... and then she doesn’t put any makeup (blush, highlight, lip color) on the rest of her face, so the eyeshadow combined with her brows look so...out of place. She wants so badly to be a cool girl but she’s so boring and unwilling to go far beyond her comfort zone that it will just never work.

dzeguze
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dzeguze »

I very much wonder if she even dares to leave the house with that pink explosion on her face.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

dzeguze wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:39 pm
I very much wonder if she even dares to leave the house with that pink explosion on her face.
If she did, she'd be scouted by Cirque du Soleil.

goldblums
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldblums »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:28 pm

I thought the previous pinkeye look was but OMFG this is so much worse. I literally gasped out loud as I scrolled past it on my feed. What on earth is this monstrosity? Was she aiming to blend her eyebrows into her eyelashes or something? Somebody please take pink toned eyeshadows away from this woman!

This was the first picture I saw on Insta while scrolling in bed this mrning an let me tell you: instantly awake. This looks awful

Lulu42
Learner
Learner

Post by Lulu42 »

I actually like the colours at least, nice and summery.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

The confidence of displaying such boring content week after week is mind-boggling. She's that close to filming herself filling water bottles or cleaning a drain (conscious that I'm probabling giving her ideas here).

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

the look would be better without the enormous eyebrows and even a tiny amount of blusher and lip gloss. what a total waste of eyeshadow.

nowilaymedowntosleep
Learner
Learner

Post by nowilaymedowntosleep »

Anna: Films a kitchen organization video with organization tools anyone with half a brain can find via a quick search on Amazon or by walking in to Bed, Bath & Beyond. Has a kitchen that is organized like roughly any other person who isn't a college frat bro.

What mind blowing content!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

How to spread germs like an idiot?

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

As long as the tubs aren't opened it's fine. It's no different than getting your groceries delivered any other way.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ECH wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:05 am
As long as the tubs aren't opened it's fine. It's no different than getting your groceries delivered any other way.
Thing is, whatever she baked/cooked has to be put inside that tub she's toting. Then there's contamination when she closed the lid, stuck her handwritten note on it. Unless she lives in a virus-free house, decontaminated all her sticky notes, tubs, kitchenware, food and pens, and cooked whilst wearing a hazmat suit, there's no way it's safe. I rest my case.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

I mean she's trying to do a nice thing. Loads of restaurants are doing deliveries still. It just seems nitpicky to single out Anna in this instance when she's very genuinely trying to do a nice thing.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

ECH wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:56 am
I mean she's trying to do a nice thing. Loads of restaurants are doing deliveries still. It just seems nitpicky to single out Anna in this instance when she's very genuinely trying to do a nice thing.
This time, it is not a nice thing, believe it or not. It's not a matter of food shortage, it's a matter of a virus. People are quarantined for weeks on end for a reason. Her PM is an ass-clown and she may not be well-informed about basic protective measures against the new coronavirus, I'll give her that, but this is not a joke and one can not be too careful.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... for-public
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... ssion.html

It's commendable to spread love and be nice to your neighbours, but there's a time and a place. Food delivery is not ideal either. This is not me being nitpicky.
Last edited by Sybil Vane on Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:09 am
This thread is about Anna, not food deliveries or the Corona virus. Stay on topic.
I know sorry, but Anna is the main topic of this conversation. Anyway, I was done.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

Oh my dear lord what in god’s name is that??? Ew, ew, just EW! She needs to burn those shoes and stop wearing such cropped jeans! She looks awful, the tops aren’t helping the matter either. That shirt under that godawful grey jumper makes me eyes bleed. Anna stoooooop!!!!

Post by Guest »

Timtamtamara wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:00 am

Oh my dear lord what in god’s name is that??? Ew, ew, just EW! She needs to burn those shoes and stop wearing such cropped jeans! She looks awful, the tops aren’t helping the matter either. That shirt under that godawful grey jumper makes me eyes bleed. Anna stoooooop!!!!

Ahahahaha what is it with her and those all-white outfits? She looks like a middle-aged upper middle class dentist going on a shopping trip. And I will probably never ever get why you’d wear summer shoes when it’s still so cold you need a “chunky knit”. My feet turn icy blue just thinking about it.

theangrylily
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by theangrylily »

Though the outfits arent something I would wear, I wish there was more creativity in the planning. The all white outfit with heels, then the all white outfit with boots, hardly counts as 2 different outfits.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

An indoor bore is still a bore. Social distancing is only going to emphasise that trait.

giggity_giggity
Lurker
Lurker

Post by giggity_giggity »

Holy. Moly. That jacket is incredibly unflattering! I always get the impression she is not comfortable in what she wears. Like the pose in the previous photo - you can tell she didn't know what to do and felt awkward and it shows! If she picked items she *actually* liked she'd look better and come across more relaxed and confident. It's like she's always trying too hard. She could pick a plain white shirt, but no, she has to pick the one with the weird frill or something. Because she's trying to make it seem like she's fashion forward, but it totally backfires and she looks frumpy and uncomfortable and awkward. Like someone said above, she has a wardrobe of basics, how on earth does she look so bad?!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

New vid intro:

"We're scrapping the March favorites -- no beauty, no fashion. There's just more important things going on right now. So I'm going to share with you my favorite Facebook and Instagram accounts..."

*facepalm* how is Facebook and Instagram more "important" than just doing her usual March favorites? Lol
I get that she's trying to uplift people, but that intro was just so weirdly self-important while talking about her favorite social media accounts of all things.

Return to “The Anna Edit”