Why? It's just a nipple, we all have at least one

Triple_Axel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Laminated Werewolf Eyebrows Edit - Part 6

Post by Triple_Axel »

She's become so unbelievably boring these days. The current situation has hardly changed anything for her, she's still more or less leading the same life. Not that she was ever that interesting, but now her content is unwatchable. Shilling expensive products and loungewear while making budgeting posts, room tours of rooms we've seen so many times complete with stale "tips", baking the same things, and more tone-deaf life "tips". I just cannot stand her trying so hard to be cool and relevant with the pop-culture references and picture-perfect life, it's so painfully obvious. Now she's linking a goop article to support how he's feeling. Ugh, Anna.

Screenshot 2020-05-20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Triple_Axel wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 6:39 am
She's become so unbelievably boring these days. The current situation has hardly changed anything for her, she's still more or less leading the same life. Not that she was ever that interesting, but now her content is unwatchable. Shilling expensive products and loungewear while making budgeting posts, room tours of rooms we've seen so many times complete with stale "tips", baking the same things, and more tone-deaf life "tips". I just cannot stand her trying so hard to be cool and relevant with the pop-culture references and picture-perfect life, it's so painfully obvious. Now she's linking a goop article to support how he's feeling. Ugh, Anna.

Lol, yes. Also, her latest blogpost about getting to grips with her new routine is just absolute bullshit. This is the very first sentence:

"Mark and I have been in lockdown for around the two month point by now and even though we both work from home and so not much has changed in our daily set-up, like all of us across the globe, our weekly routine has been lobbed out the window with no chance of knocking on the front door to be let back in anytime soon."

Ignoring the fact she can't write for shit, she literally says 'no much has changed in our daily set-up'. So she can't go to pilates in the middle of the day anymore? Boohoo.

Timtamtamara
Debater
Debater

Post by Timtamtamara »

stupidstupid wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:

Lol, yes. Also, her latest blogpost about getting to grips with her new routine is just absolute bullshit. This is the very first sentence:

"Mark and I have been in lockdown for around the two month point by now and even though we both work from home and so not much has changed in our daily set-up, like all of us across the globe, our weekly routine has been lobbed out the window with no chance of knocking on the front door to be let back in anytime soon."

Ignoring the fact she can't write for shit, she literally says 'no much has changed in our daily set-up'. So she can't go to pilates in the middle of the day anymore? Boohoo.
Urgh I find her writing really annoying sometimes with the *pats herself on the shoulder* and other weirdly exaggerated terms she uses to appear more quirky and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

stupidstupid wrote:
Triple_Axel wrote:

She says lockdown as if she was handcuffed in a dungeon...I get to use a word I don't like but her privilege is showing, maybe she could use this time to take a writing class or something.

nowilaymedowntosleep
Learner
Learner

Post by nowilaymedowntosleep »

I’ve completely stopped even hate-watching Anna during quarantine bc her content has become so absolutely boring:
-wow you and mark have a flexible work schedule and no kids: where are you about being honest with your finances? Is the money still rolling in? How do you/did you save for a rainy day economically speaking?
-with that, no one cares about your little igtv workouts. Some people are working, have kids, or are unemployed and desperately job hunting
-no one cares about baking bread bc literally everyone under the sun has decided they are baking/cooking gods now that they have nothing better to do

proverbs_
Informer
Informer

Post by proverbs_ »

Following :)

goldblums
Lurker
Lurker

Post by goldblums »

Thank god she made another bathroom tour. I’ve almost forgotten how it looks on there since we get to see it so rarely

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Wonder how she's handling the implosion of her favorite, Bon Appetit, lmao

hp13
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hp13 »

I was surprised to see that she's finally moving out of that flat! I wonder how much it sold for and like what she offered to keep the place that's next for them.

I will say TWO moving vlogs is a bit much on just moving. I definitely didn't need one dedicated to packing check-ins vs the actual day.

Also, I caught a comment where from what it sounded like, her brow lady lives closest to this flat she's leaving. Maybe the new place is further and she'll find a better one!

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

What even is this photo and why is it so unflattering...? I think it’s her hairstyle or hairline or something, or the odd all-black outfit. I don’t know what it is about her, but there’s just something I can’t stand. Paired with the caption “Virgo vibes” - of course, because she always has to try and bring her horoscope sign into everything, like it’s even relevant!? I’m a Virgo too (and yes, I very much love being super organised), but I don’t make a big deal to everyone about the typical “traits” that are associated with Virgos, such as being a neat freak etc. Does she not know that EVERYONE has to organise stuff when moving house, regardless of their horoscope sign...? Ugh, Anna, just stop posting on Instagram, please.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Where is she moving into, the Waitrose and Partners sub basement? lol.. ugh her jaw, still cant stand to look at her mouth. She's so unremarkable, makes me feel like an idiot for ever watching her.

Lovecat90
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovecat90 »

Their flat sold for £375k which is not as much as I expected. According to my digging they paid £318k for it, so a healthy profit.

Really nice flat actually, shame house prices are so f*ing bad you have to be an influencer to afford one now. Ugh.

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

THE BROWS JUST KEEP CONSISTENTLY GETTING WORSE AND BIGGER HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE UGH IM ACTUALLY SCARED

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

oh god she looks like a human potato...

annapolly
Debater
Debater

Post by annapolly »

Does anyone know where Anna and Mark have moved to? Not the address or anything but I’ve read it’s a million pound house but it backs on to a council estate?
judging u

Smellicat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Smellicat »

After some internet sleuthing based on the photos she posted, i found it and it sold for 875K pounds
Last edited by Smellicat on Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LydiaMon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LydiaMon »

Could it be...she’s finally going to grow out her hair? It’s getting longer in every post/ig story. And maybe stop with the ridiculous weird crimping thing she does with the straightener?

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

LydiaMon wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:30 pm
Could it be...she’s finally going to grow out her hair? It’s getting longer in every post/ig story. And maybe stop with the ridiculous weird crimping thing she does with the straightener?
That deep side parting on this potato head of hers is still tragic, yet you may be onto something. Let's hope she stops delving into pseudo trends that do nothing for her features at all. Next: her stupid ginormous eyebrows.

She's grateful, down to earth, sounds lovely, yet OH MY WORD, what a bore she is, holy F.

Return to “The Anna Edit”