Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Wafflecat
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jeffree Star: Lipstick Nazi with No Paparazzi - Part 17

Post by Wafflecat »

No, it's real. Shocked he's going to address Davhie tbh, would have thought he'd just deflect as he obviously knew and was complicit and will have to lie his ass off.

That video of him sexually assaulting a band member by grabbing his crotch went viral on the iamatotalpieceofshit sub reddit today. It was removed for some reason unfortunately, but outside his cult of mental gymnasts sexual assault don't seem to sit well with people:

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

i cant wait to watch him deflect and play victim in that monotone "everyone needs to move on" voice

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderfreedom123 »

I wonder if Jeff had some underage boy action too?? It’s the only sensible reason why he hung out with those sorts of people..

Also his fans are trash if they are willing to defend a potential rapist and predator! I don’t care how good his makeup is if he did this he deserves jail time!

If it turns out he is on the positive it will remove him from the beauty community and all the drama and toxicity he brings and 2 may encourage more gay men who were raped etc to come out and tell there stories..

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

A lot of his dumb stans on Twitter are saying Davi had power and probably manipulated him etc.. bet he will use that as a poor old me and get away with it once again 🤢

Also found this quote that I love that describes jeffre to a T « beware the one that stabs you in the back, and then tells the world they’re bleeding »

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

eremi wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:52 pm
manged wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:42 pm

lmao
I’m not seeing this tweet anywhere on his page. Is it shooped? If he actually is doing I’m interview about Dahvie I’m stoked
When I click I can see it on twitter. Were you blocked by Jeffree?

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

ssafterly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:16 pm
i cant wait to watch him deflect and play victim in that monotone "everyone needs to move on" voice
"I was in a dark place. Dahvie manipulated me and lied to me to make me join the tour. I was poor only 500 dollars on my account and he used this to attack me and make me join the tour. It's in the past, everyone needs to move on. Very evil people out there are using this to attack me"

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

AnniaDrama wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:35 am
ssafterly wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:16 pm
"I was in a dark place. Dahvie manipulated me and lied to me to make me join the tour. I was poor only 500 dollars on my account and he used this to attack me and make me join the tour. It's in the past, everyone needs to move on. Very evil people out there are using this to attack me"

omg brilliant
you certainly hit the nail on the head with that scenario

if you get it right, you win the internet

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

He is now trying to direct himself into a "victim advocate" position rather than a silent enabler. He is trying to change the narrative.

Found this startling:

Jessi
Learner
Learner

Post by Jessi »

There's apparently a picture floating around of Jeff hooking up with a minor.

AnniaDrama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AnniaDrama »

Jessi wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:40 pm

There's apparently a picture floating around of Jeff hooking up with a minor.
If there are receipts of Jafar hooking up with a minor this can get messy and really damage him. If these receipts exist I wonder how his mental gymnasts stans would excuse this one. Maybe "He didn't know he was a minor. It was years ago, it's in the past. Everyone makes mistakes". Yikes.

Wafflecat
Learner
Learner

Post by Wafflecat »

Well... if J* was actually hooking up with minors or if he was helping Dahvie lure those girls, it's not going to just be messy for him he'll literally be arrested. I'de be very surprised if the FBI weren't building a case against Dahvie given the extent of his crimes.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

Pretty sure ignorance of the minors age isn't a defence in most states. He really keeps ignoring these allegations against him and instead keeps up with the deflection. With his track record of fetishizing a dynamic of trapping straight men, I wouldn't be surprised if he went near teens. Makes more sense now as to why he was so hellbent on calling James Charles a predator.

I'm glad the disgusting pig Hunter Moore is at least not pandering to Jafar.

eremi
Learner
Learner

Post by eremi »

canyounot24 wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:02 am
He is now trying to direct himself into a "victim advocate" position rather than a silent enabler. He is trying to change the narrative.

Found this startling:

Yet none of y’all believed me when I shared the story of jeffree begging my ex boyfriend to let jeffree suck his dick and trying to pull his pants down at like 2am at a park in downtown Toronto in like 2013. Lol.

Dex_Cotton
Informer
Informer

Post by Dex_Cotton »

Jeffree could kill someone on camera in broad daylight and his stupid fanbase would scream and declare self defense!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh i believe. i always knew this fuck is a pedophile freak that pushes himself onto others.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ssafterly
Talker
Talker

Post by ssafterly »

lol oh no here we go boiz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheTruthSeeker
Talker
Talker

Post by TheTruthSeeker »

Holy Fuck, I totally forgot about Hunter Moore and is anyone up.. Damn..

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

So the poor old Jeffree train has left the station-« send me all the mean tic tokens about me » by getting people to feel sorry for him I bet he’s hoping that the whole predator thing will be brushed under a carpet and everyone will believe what ever crap he comes out with davhie🤢🤢

if anyone can find those pictures of an underage girl and Jeffree now would be the best time to leak them cause it seems he may get away with it once again🤢
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wonderfreedom123
Learner
Learner

And I wonder when james and manny etc were friends with J* if they knew or had any idea about this?

They may have fallen out cause he was creepy and sexual to them but it seems after he fell out with manny and James he was dead set in shutting the up.🤷‍♀️ I wonder what tea they have on our royal creep

hooyah123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hooyah123 »

idk if someone has said this but nate has started a clothing line. I'm glad nate is using his time w jeff to jump off his own stuff lmao, I hope jeff is seething. also w the dahvie thing, its surprising but not shocking at all and I think that alone speaks volumes of jeff's character.
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

Return to “Jeffree Star”