Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

LuvYoutube
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

Post by LuvYoutube »

winelover wrote:
poshspice88 wrote: She’s such a LIAR. She’s never addressed her situation in Seattle EVER. Even her loyal subs are confused about what she’s doing there. She’s never addressed it until now and she never said until now that she wanted to permanently move there. She has a lot of nerve to take umbrage with people asking about it. She never talks about anything personal in her life. Even when she got engaged, she spent like 2-3 minutes tops explaining it. She didn’t even tell anyone she was moving to Florida. She’s a scamming LIAR and a CON, keeping all her personal business close to the vest and only sharing when she’s constantly being bombarded with questions which she finds annoying and intrusive. That’s how she honestly views you aka loyal subscribers. Hear her voice shaking? It’s shaking because she’s uncomfortable and because she’s a lying brat who doesn’t want to be held accountable to ANYONE, least of all the people who gave her a platform in the first place.

Yeah, every time she post a new video there will be a few comments being confused as to why she's in Seattle, why she's not in Florida and where is her fiancé. She had that video in Hawaii where she addressed it but shortly after posting it, she deleted it so naturally everyone is going to be confused as to what she's doing. She only ever said in her videos she was going to Seattle for a month and even then she had NO REASON for going there and she has never mentioned wanting to stay there! She's an idiot and she's deleting stuff/ hiding things because she doesn't want to be seen for who she truly is by even more people. Then how will she scam people out of money for her ugly shit?

I wonder why she privated her livestream.
I only watched a few minutes and she was talking about "the haters". We've been really getting to her. Eleonore Florence Lecocq we hate that you're a liar and scammer. She looked like she had been crying or was about to cry. After the livestream I went to watch the rerun to see what had happened and if she had broken down crying. She had set it to private so I thought perhaps she didn't like that she couldn't keep up the fake over exuberant cheerful facade. We could see that's she's really miserable and so made it private?

Post by Guest »

I only listened to a few minutes too. I forwarded the livestream to the part where she was defending herself about being a local in Seattle, which set me off and I posted here. When I went back to the livestream it was gone. I guess she doesn’t want Jason or any other potential bf to know what a lying sack of poo and scam artist she is by taking advantage and profiting from covid19 by saying she’s a local Seattle artisan using local materials when that’s the furthest thing from the truth.

To any future men who have not vetted Eleonore Florence Lecocq:

•She gets all her “local” materials from China. The cheap, online supplier, Alibaba, to be specific. And all her “local” “custom” scarves come from a ready made online wholesaler in Nepal.

•She is not, nor ever has been a practicing lawyer. She is not, nor ever has been, in house legal counsel, though she lies about it ad nauseam. She’s was a fraud investigator for mfda, but don’t take my word for it, Google it.

•She is a pathological liar, a shopaholic, and a clothing hoarder. Don’t take my word for it, watch her videos & read the several sub forums here. No one is out to get her here, if anything we’ve been too generous and gracious, that is, up until she tried to take advantage of people during the coronavirus, then the gloves came off. Do your homework before letting her move in with you. That’s her MO, she tries to tie guys down by moving in with them. Ask her how many men she’s lived since 2015...that would be 3.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

She acts like a spoiled child. Remember how offended she was when people thought that the couch she first showed in Florida was the same one that she had in Vancouver? That immature nut got all bent out of shape after moving to Fl without telling viewers her plans and thought it was weird when people assumed the brown leather couch which looked just like her last one had already arrived from Vancouver! She gets defensive when she knows she is making a mistake. She has no reason to be in Seattle; originally her motive was to look for a job which obviously was not fruitful. If she had just changed her mind and fell in love with Seattle, she could just say that. The fact that she can't give a valid reason proves that it is something embarrassing like her Hallmark delusions of prancing down the street and finding Mr. Right.

no_stringss
Talker
Talker

Post by no_stringss »

There was one point where she said we think her life is a movie and perfect but there's so much we don't see.

No hun, YOU think your life is a movie.

Why can't you be truly honest with your subs, the grannies that worship you, that the only reason prim and proper Eleanor is in Seattle pretending she's a local business is to hunt and catch some dick. That's it. Men are all she cares about. So loyal defenders of Princess Eleanor, just remember...she will only give a shit about you if you're a young, eligible bachelor. No dick? No money to lavish on this shopaholic? You might as well be a fly...a nuisance... irritating her with all your endless QUESTIONS :rofl:

My advice to these fans? Grow up, take off the rosy colored glasses and move on. She's just not that into you.

no_stringss
Talker
Talker

Post by no_stringss »

winelover wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:16 pm
no_stringss wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:28 am
Hahaha omg HIIIII ELEANORRRRR... Jesus she's almost breaking down when talking about why she's staying in Seattle and she's bringing up the whole local business thing... I'm dying of laughter and living for how much we get to her :rofl:

I'm not surprised she's buckling down and bringing up the local business thing to try and cover her ass. Even in her recent video where she ate the banana bread, which happened after the daily hive fiasco she made it a point to mention in the video that her apartment was furnished and was renting it directly from the leasing company and not airbnb any longer. Whether that's true or not, she for sure mentioned it in that video to try and make it seem like she was a local and that was HER apartment to prove those daily hive comments wrong. :roll:

Why did she say she was staying in Seattle? I didn't watch any of the livestream and don't see it on her channel either.
Because she loves it there now? I think that was the upswing of all her schoolgirl ramblings :rofl:

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

I was just looking through the first thread on here. First was created in 2017. Imagine this crazy weirdo has done enough, to warrant 10 threads in less than 3 years. She's got issues. In her latest video she's standing by her statement, that she's local to Seattle. Apparently she's been working enough behind-the-scenes to put her roots down in Seattle (read trick guys in relationships) and she's not unemployed according to her.

Good luck to all of you in Seattle, she will be working hard to get any doctor/lawyer/amazon guys!

AnastasiaBeavrhausen
Talker
Talker

Post by AnastasiaBeavrhausen »

She thinks her life is a Hallmark movie but really it’s a Lifetime Movie Network movie... “My Date with a Psycho.”

Interlude89
Learner
Learner

Post by Interlude89 »

This woman is beyond hope. We caught her in her scam, and yet she still insists on continuing to lie and pretend she's in the right. Her current state is pathetic. It's also beyond pathetic that even her supposed "friends" gossip about her in real life. Too bad she deserves it with her nasty behavior.
No decent man will want to marry a desperate, narcissistic, lying woman. Anyone who spends the time to look a little into her background will figure out she's not an actual lawyer.
Soon, she will have swiped out of options in Seattle and have to move to another city. Especially since she's a Youtuber, I'm sure her poor reputation will spread amongst the guys that she sleeps, I mean, dates.

Post by Guest »

You know, I did watch a little bit of this Sangria Sunday BS (it’s up now, btw) and all I see is a spoiled, selfish woman who just cares about being right and proving people on GG wrong. :roll:

Fine, you’re a local in Seattle and a lawyer. Are you happy? :lol: :roll: I was gonna write up reasons why that isn’t true, but I don’t want to waste my time over someone so delusional. You prevaricate and don’t seem to give two shits about anyone as long as you come out ahead. You don’t seem to realize how ridiculous you look with the lying but ok. Maybe your fans are cool with that, but some of us aren’t and we don’t care how much you stomp your feet and pout over that.

We all thought it was weird she would settle in Seattle when just a year and a half ago she was very loyal to Vancouver and didn’t want to leave Yaletown. Guess she realized Seattle is where she can start anew since she doesn’t have any friends or man victims in Van but will still be within arm’s reach of her mother.

And no, none of us said your life is perfect, just privileged. And it seems a lot of the drama that happens to you is of your own doing.

PrePackingPrep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PrePackingPrep »

I would love to know what Elle and her defenders think is enviable about her life. She has a dysfunctional relationship with her mother where she is treated like a child and all she does is take take take. She can't maintain a romantic relationship to save her life. She seems to have no close friends. She was recently caught trying to scam the citizens of Seattle while taking advantage of a pandemic. I'm not seeing why any of us would want that.
Speaking of Ginette, I know it sounds harsh but I wonder how close they'd be if her mom didn't have money. From everything Elle has shown us she is a snake. Her mother is the only person she has and all she does is take advantage of her.

jrsipult
Informer
Informer

Elle Florence - Sleepless in Seatt-Elle and the Quest for Mr Next (Part 10)

Post by jrsipult »

Watched a little of her live. We were right she is going to go whole hog at the Sephora sale like we predicted and get backups even though she just did a big haul. I mean why let an inconvenience like being unemployed stop you from blowing thousands on makeup when you have mommy dearest life savings to blow. Did anyone catch her reaction when someone informed her that Sephora laid off their store employees, no remorse or sadness from her just like oh well. She is such a self absorbed ass hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I know this doesn't really matter but her knife handling like last live stream really annoys the shit out of me. Opening bags with a big chefs knife, opening a pop can with the knife :o

"I'm not unemployed" which means she's still makes her pearls and does her one class a year teaching paralegals. So yeah you have jobs but you don't have a full time occupation and you aren't financially independent. She's so careful with how she says things. You know if the tables were flipped and she knew someone was maybe laid off and had to move in with their parents and work a min wage job to support themselves she'd look down on them. But the fact that she prob makes almost nothing as adjunct in the fall and can't be turning around that many pearls isn't any different.

She straight out lied and said she CAN take the bar in the US, NO YOU CAN"T!!!!!!! The only thing I could find about Washington is that they require the school you've done your LLM must be approved by the board of governors and must include a lot of instruction time of US domestic law. But that would likely mean she will need a second LLM from a US school. All the ones they have in Toronto where she got her LLM don't seem to fit.

MissSassyPants84
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by MissSassyPants84 »

She is so condescending to everyone.
When I search her on you tube an ad for her scarves comes up and it says Made in Nepal.
I mean if your going to lie about your cheap jewelry why not lie about the fact you spin your scarves on your loom in Seattle.
Think of the Disney Princess possibilities there.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Interlude89
Learner
Learner

Post by Interlude89 »

Still can't believe some of the comments her supporters made on her livestream...calling us "jealous haters" who "twist" the truth". Some even are saying that she's in the right for calling Seattle home since she decided to live there now. Here's a few for starters:
1) We are not jealous of Elle. We are thankful we have stable lives and are decent, hard-working humans with morals.
2) We never twisted the truth. The real truth is Elle did try to scam Seattle during a pandemic. We are simply trying to call her out for what we believe to be wrong and immoral. The whole Seattle scam is what actually made me join this forum. I personally know of local businessowners affected by this pandemic, and I couldn't bear just sitting here while letting her take advantage.
3) I don't consider myself a hater. I just want to call her out on her unethical behavior. I would say the majority of us are not haters. We actually tried to give her constructive criticism, such as getting therapy, not rushing into relationships, etc.

Some of her followers are as delusional as she is. I still stand by my point that Elle is not a good person. Her actions are vile.

Anyways, Elle just seems like a complete trainwreck at this point. I wonder if she will continue doing Youtube into her forties? Based on her past behavior, I predict a string of new relationships that fizzle out, maybe, maybe, a marriage with someone dysfunctional like her. And a bitter divorce. Why rush into relationships and create a broken family again? Elle knows how awful that is.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

adel220 wrote: You know, I did watch a little bit of this Sangria Sunday BS (it’s up now, btw) and all I see is a spoiled, selfish woman who just cares about being right and proving people on GG wrong. :roll:

Fine, you’re a local in Seattle and a lawyer. Are you happy? :lol: :roll: I was gonna write up reasons why that isn’t true, but I don’t want to waste my time over someone so delusional. You prevaricate and don’t seem to give two shits about anyone as long as you come out ahead. You don’t seem to realize how ridiculous you look with the lying but ok. Maybe your fans are cool with that, but some of us aren’t and we don’t care how much you stomp your feet and pout over that.

We all thought it was weird she would settle in Seattle when just a year and a half ago she was very loyal to Vancouver and didn’t want to leave Yaletown. Guess she realized Seattle is where she can start anew since she doesn’t have any friends or man victims in Van but will still be within arm’s reach of her mother.

And no, none of us said your life is perfect, just privileged. And it seems a lot of the drama that happens to you is of your own doing.
Well said.

Post by Guest »

jrsipult wrote:
Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16 am
Watched a little of her live. We were right she is going to go whole hog at the Sephora sale like we predicted and get backups even though she just did a big haul. I mean why let an inconvenience like being unemployed stop you from blowing thousands on makeup when you have mommy dearest life savings to blow. Did anyone catch her reaction when someone informed her that Sephora laid off their store employees, no remorse or sadness from her just like oh well. She is such a self absorbed ass hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where is she getting the money for all of this? I can’t believe Ginette is funding her Sephora haul on top of the rent she’s covering. And there’s no way in hell shes making enough from her crap jewelry “business” to cover it.

If Ginette is paying all her expenses in addition to her clothing and makeup hauls, exactly what is the incentive for her to even get a job??

Post by Guest »

I can't stand her incoherent rambling and constant use of "you guys" and "like". Such a well-spoken girlboss lawyer!

So she likes Seattle because she really likes the west coast lifestyle? Funny... when Elle lived in Vancouver she never hiked, went to the beach, visited farmer's markets, did yoga or anything stereotypically "West Coast". Her life revolved around shopping and being inside her apartment watching Netflix and eating pasta.

She also thinks Seattle will hold opportunities for her once COVID passes. Hmmm... what opportunities? You held one administrative job for seven years and have been unemployed for almost a full year. You can't practice your profession and never did when you had the chance.

We've heard all this crap before about how life has taught her so much and she's excited for the future. When Joe dumped her, nothing changed. Rick's dumped her and nothing's changed.

notsoposh
Debater
Debater

Post by notsoposh »

I don't understand her logic. If a person moves to a new city to start afresh wouldn't the said person try to curtail costs until a steady income is established? If I was in her position, I would rent an apartment on the cheaper end and till I can afford a better apartment. Why is she spending 5k a month? Or is Seattle that expensive?

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

I just started watching her video, and first thing out of her mouth is, "Can you hear and see me okay?" Accompanied by the most self absorbed smirk EVER.
Wow, Eleonore, you're not a Narcissist AT ALL 🤢 so full of yourself.

Post by Guest »

To live downtown in a new, unfurnished 1 BR, spacious apartment with a lot of natural light and high end finishes and appliances within walking distance to Amazon and First Hill hospitals then it will cost a minimum of 3k a month. In other words, she would need to prove she has a documented annual income of more than $125k to lease an apartment herself. Unless, of course, Ginette co-signs, which, duuuh.
Last edited by Guest on Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Elle Florence”