Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

alycat17
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by alycat17 »

Following

adecor15
Talker
Talker

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on "Tok Tok" (Pt. 18)

Post by adecor15 »

Whoever keeps saying they know someone who seemed like they could be autistic but turned out fine, and they are super smart, also needs to realize that Autistic people usually are extremely smart. No one is insulting the intelligence of Julian (although he is the offspring of Alex so the probability of him being smart isn’t high), it is his behavior that is concerning. He makes extremely strange sounds, his interactions are very distant, lack of consistent eye contact, he waves his hands (like someone said before) that is very special needs like, there is just something not quite right with him.

It could be environmentally influenced by a lack of attention, verbal interactions, lack of reading him books, and teaching him words. Or he could be on the spectrum. Only time will tell!! I feel bad that Julian has Alex for a mother. He will have to fend for himself in this world.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

adecor15 wrote:Whoever keeps saying they know someone who seemed like they could be autistic but turned out fine, and they are super smart, also needs to realize that Autistic people usually are extremely smart. No one is insulting the intelligence of Julian (although he is the offspring of Alex so the probability of him being smart isn’t high), it is his behavior that is concerning. He makes extremely strange sounds, his interactions are very distant, lack of consistent eye contact, he waves his hands (like someone said before) that is very special needs like, there is just something not quite right with him.

It could be environmentally influenced by a lack of attention, verbal interactions, lack of reading him books, and teaching him words. Or he could be on the spectrum. Only time will tell!! I feel bad that Julian has Alex for a mother. He will have to fend for himself in this world.
Yes! Thank you ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

at gurugossip. in reply to what you last said. it wasn't that serious, sis! how about you stop taking posts so seriously. isn't the point of being here to just talk out of our asses? no need to overanalyse everything that is said on here. I wasn't actually crying when I said Alex blocked me. I actually found it amusing.

hearmenow
Talker
Talker

Post by hearmenow »

It's pretty messed up she never tagged Mallory and Kyle while in Vail nor posted pics with them. Mall posted one of them with their ugly ankles

Grapebreakers
Informer
Informer

Post by Grapebreakers »

Are his only toys in the house those fucking mini toy story people?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:04 am
She's been very quiet lately, especially on her vlog channel. I have a feeling they'll be making an announcement that they're leaving the vlog channel soon. Probably has to do with Julian, too.
You think? I don’t know. They need that too for their piddling source of income. GTB isn’t making shit
I get the feeling they’re being quiet bc they have nothing going on! Lmao. Other than celery juice! 😂
We’ll see that unfolds though!

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:28 am
MollyGrace2delete42 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:13 am
Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:04 am
She's been very quiet lately, especially on her vlog channel. I have a feeling they'll be making an announcement that they're leaving the vlog channel soon. Probably has to do with Julian, too.
You think? I don’t know. They need that too for their piddling source of income. GTB isn’t making shit
I get the feeling they’re being quiet bc they have nothing going on! Lmao. Other than celery juice! 😂
We’ll see that unfolds though!
You know what I think is really strange? A bunch of family channels have had to close their comments section because any videos with children must not be commentable. Shawn Johson can't recieve comments, and neither can Mallory's. It seems right with that happened, A&M decided not to include Julian in the videos anymore. Making her vlog channel a family channel is probably the only thing that would have kept people watching her, but she decides the income is too important. I just find it very strange...

Agreed, her vlog channel is one giant commercial and celery juice! No wonder her views have plummeted

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on

Post by GossipyB »

Grapebreakers wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:41 am
Are his only toys in the house those fucking mini toy story people?!?!

Probably, that’s why she said that Michelle got him all new toys. Sad.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Any chance for her to get away from
Julian.. off to the gym to workout !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mswatosh3
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mswatosh3 »

Gurugossiping wrote:She's been very quiet lately, especially on her vlog channel. I have a feeling they'll be making an announcement that they're leaving the vlog channel soon. Probably has to do with Julian, too.
What? From where have you gotten this vibe? I think that’s a reach..

amybk27
Talker
Talker

Post by amybk27 »

Alex and Michael need to learn from Kyle how to interact with their kid. Kyle is watching both kids on his own and starts by having Ford help make his breakfast, play with slime (good sensory play), color, and played with toys with him. When was the last time (or should I say first time) we ever saw Alex and Michael do anything like that in the two years he’s been alive let alone in a matter of hours.

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Pathetic. More relaxation after her workout drinking her smoothie. She’s a terrible selfish mother
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GossipyB
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipyB »

Is her content now just her showing smoothies? But honestly.... is it? It’s all I see. Celery juice is not more beneficial than just eating celery for one hand, and smoothies for the remainder of your meals is not either. Is this all she has going for her? No other content ideas? She peaked in 2016-2018 and we are all just witnessing her downfall at this point IMO.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

I think Alex is just punking us and fucking with our minds at this point with all of her fucking smoothies and celery bullshit! LOL

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I no longer watch her IG, there is no point. What does she have to offer? Just commercials or smoothies and that's literally it. Who cares what she's eating or if she's excersising? Just no point to ever watch anymore. She just has zero content and she seems mentally ill honestly. I don't see how she's not dropping IG subs every hour.

Curious101
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Curious101 »

eyeroller wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:08 pm
I no longer watch her IG, there is no point. What does she have to offer? Just commercials or smoothies and that's literally it. Who cares what she's eating or if she's excersising? Just no point to ever watch anymore. She just has zero content and she seems mentally ill honestly. I don't see how she's not dropping IG subs every hour.
Pretty sure she is buying subs. Literally paying for subs, as well as doing constant giveaways that require people to subscribe to her. Why else would she do giveaways so often? Sure as hell not because she appreciates her subscribers and wants to give back!

eyeroller
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eyeroller »

I agree, I think she buys subs. Nobody would watch her same content every day on a loop with literally nothing new ever. She has to be the most boring "influencer" out there. And I don't consider her an influencer anymore. Maybe 3 years ago, but not now.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

At this point she should pull a leighannsays and combine her vlog channel into her main channel because neither is growing and her views are seriously awful. It’s so weird how she’ll go days with 20k views or less then after four days it sometimes jumps up. Maybe she’s buying views. But anyway no one is watching. They are probably the most boring people on YouTube. Her instagram is the most repetitive crap. Michael has been mia because he has gotten his feelings hurt that he’s stupid and annoying with his dumb TikTok crap. Alex is only concerned with eyelashes and celery juice lol. Man they really need to get actual hobbies or something to make things at least a little interesting? Go take a cooking class? Art class? Mommy and me class? Do something please it’s like watching paint dry

Gummybearbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Alex & Michael: Fs Vails a Flop, Lips May Pop, Trying to Stay Relevant on

Post by Gummybearbaby »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:55 am
mswatosh3 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:46 am
Gurugossiping wrote:She's been very quiet lately, especially on her vlog channel. I have a feeling they'll be making an announcement that they're leaving the vlog channel soon. Probably has to do with Julian, too.
What? From where have you gotten this vibe? I think that’s a reach..

She hasn’t posted consistently to her vlog channel in months. Like I said, a lot of family channels are no longer making the money they used to because Youtube has gotten strict with the family channels including their children. They will have nothing to post there anymore, and if Julian truly is struggling, they’ll never show that. People will be angry to see them (parents) vlogging and living a life that doesn’t involve her child.

Maybe she is trying to creep into the fitness & health world with all the celery/gym/Pilates posts going on. Too bad she really has no clue and just looks stupid

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”