JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

VelvetTeddy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JOWLyn Shill: UTI (Useless Talentless Idiot) on Fleek - Part 99

Post by VelvetTeddy »

Jaclyn's reply being like I didn't know what changes they made just that you can change the pigmentation without a formula change. If this palette was her baby you think after morphe changed it she would check on it to see if they made changes to her holy grail formula and test it out to see how it preformed. Not just look the other way.

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

VelvetTeddy wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 am
Jaclyn's reply being like I didn't know what changes they made just that you can change the pigmentation without a formula change. If this palette was her baby you think after morphe changed it she would check on it to see if they made changes to her holy grail formula and test it out to see how it preformed. Not just look the other way.
At a MINIMUM she's a moron.

More proof she needs to hire professionals to look after her business interests and not her mom, sister, besties, past favorite sales people, etc.

HIRE SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING, JACLYN. :roll: at least play at looking intelligent for once.

no_soup_4you
Learner
Learner

Post by no_soup_4you »

VelvetTeddy wrote:Jaclyn's reply being like I didn't know what changes they made just that you can change the pigmentation without a formula change. If this palette was her baby you think after morphe changed it she would check on it to see if they made changes to her holy grail formula and test it out to see how it preformed. Not just look the other way.
Exactly! And if Morphe let her know ahead of time that

1- they were changing it to perform better, then that automatically changes get formula thereby not making it her formula anymore. So then she lied on her video saying it was her formula. She must've known that the formula from her first palette is different too but didn't say anything cause it still sells.

2- supposedly with the oils added in, the shelf life is even shorter so it's not surprising they're trying to unload these things cause they're going to expire soon having a shorter shelf life. I still feel like she must have known about that again going back to the first point. She wants that coin and doesn't care if it's bad for you... She'll still try to sell you it (moldy lipsticks).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DarlingNickie
Learner
Learner

Post by DarlingNickie »

jackarsehillbilly wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:35 am
Niamh wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:02 am
OK, a bit offtopic, but y'all realize we're nearing the 100th thread of this bitch?!
I mean, COME ON, she has to be problematic for us to find things to talk about for 100 threads.
Is Jaclyn the first to hit 100 Threads? Should we celebrate or something? :rofl:
No, Trisha Paytas has 111 threads so Jacass definitely isn't the first to have 100. I'm really surprised it's taken her this long to have 100 threads made about her since she always seems to be throwing out scams, schemes, and outlandish lies every time she breathes.

I've seen so many people be "cancelled" for so much less than what she's done in the last year alone, much less the entirety of her YouTube "career". Why does this stupid bitch get a pass every time? The worst ones always seem to get away with it.

CuriousCat3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CuriousCat3 »

Ok, so even if we are going to believe her about how not changing the FORMULA, but changing the way they are PRESSED can lead to a creamy and more pigmented shadow (which I can understand; I do believe that you can alter an eyeshadow by pressing it harder or softer)... I still don't understand why she said it was 'the same exact formula as the original'???? If she KNEW they were making it better, why not say that Morphe made this eyeshadow even BETTER than the original??? Like... Ok, so you thought that they didn't actually change the formula, but they did other things to make it more 'creamy and pigmented', WHY WOULDN'T YOU SAY THAT??? Wouldn't that be a huge selling tool? If it's better than the original, and the original was HOLY GRAIL STATUS, why wouldn't you mention anyyyyything about that????

Oh, because you knew of the ingredient change; you knew it was a cheaper formula to make; you didn't want to say anything because then people would be suspicious..... I just don't see how she can play dumb in this situation? It's still lying to everyone when she says her palette has the same exact formula as the original... She could have said that it has the same exact formula as the original, but they made changes to how they press the shadows, so it's even better.

Also, since she's so experienced in making product, because ITS HER PASSION YALL, then WHYYYYYYYY wouldn't she ask more questions about them "making the shadows more creamy and pigmented"? Weren't these shadows the best thing she ever created? Didn't she sign papers that wouldn't let anyone else use her shadows? Wasn't she sooooo fucking proud of these shadows? Since she cared that much about them, wouldn't she question HOW morphe was going to make them better without raising the price of the palette?

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

Another part of the puzzle. Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

We all knew long ago she made a deal with the devil(Linda) when she couldnt stop talking about Morphe. Morphe is shit compared to other brands, but she sweared by it.
So ageessss ago, we all knew she was deep in the money with Linda.

Pretending to not know the ingredients changed is ignorant and a straight up lie.
She has to sign off on everything, its not just picking colors and vomit out some shade names. She signs dozens of documents for this product so she knew all along that they were playing the consumer with a fake cruelty free/vegan product.
Their statements are inconsiderate, to say the least. I saw one girl on twitter who was allergic to one of the ingredients and she thought she could use this product safely and kept it on for hours, only to wake up the next morning with swelling around her eyes.
People could go blind from their ignorance!
And the fact that they basically shitted on some peoples beliefs, who are vegan, not disclosing this is just a crime.
They need to pull the product asap.
And refund everyone.
But, does this sound familiar to anyone?
It lipstickgate all over again.

She is done for.

Not a single launch was succesfull enough to give her the benefit of the doubt and when failed launch after failed launch happens, someone should finally realize that this moron will never make a product that is safe or that she does this because she loooooveeeesss make up you guizzze.
No, you love fast money and you dont care whose beliefs you have to trample on.
Such a daddy's girl..

And above poster about the KJ Bennet tweet; soo, morphe is affiliated with that company, Jaclyn to, but are they shareholders to both companies? What is their share and what executive control do they have?
If this is true, than we know she(wich we dont need more proof for) is lying through her teeth, alll this time.

The alcoholism story is just to throw the scent off of the failure. Trying for sympathy while lining her pockets.

Like i said, done for: CANCELLED!
At least she got one thing right, wearing that god awfull halloween outfit, this was her coming out.
Can-cel-led bitch

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

are morphe eyeshadows private labelled?
im just genuinely wondering if thats why the formula "changed"
maybe the original place they were getting the shadows from stopped making them for whatever reason, so morphe had to find a new brand to purchase similar shades from and found a non vegan dupe??

stuiterbal83
Informer
Informer

Post by stuiterbal83 »

To my knowledge they were,in the beginning private labelled.

Especially with their Morphe pallettes and the freakishly close comparison to Crown cosmetics and a couple other private branded labels.

They ship the stuff out from China, so i'm guessing that says enough.

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

steph88x wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:11 pm
maybe the original place they were getting the shadows from stopped making them for whatever reason, so morphe had to find a new brand to purchase similar shades from and found a non vegan dupe??
They used to be private labeled from Crown Brushes, I don’t know if that’s still the case. I believe they did stop using Crown, unsure if they actually started making their own formulas or just started using another private label brand.
shit talk on strangers-- it's rude to shit talk the ppl you know :love2:

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

stuiterbal83 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 pm
We all knew long ago she made a deal with the devil(Linda) when she couldnt stop talking about Morphe. Morphe is shit compared to other brands, but she sweared by it.

Pretending to not know the ingredients changed is ignorant and a straight up lie.
She has to sign off on everything, its not just picking colors and vomit out some shade names. She signs dozens of documents for this product so she knew all along that they were playing the consumer with a fake cruelty free/vegan product.
Their statements are inconsiderate, to say the least. I saw one girl on twitter who was allergic to one of the ingredients and she thought she could use this product safely and kept it on for hours, only to wake up the next morning with swelling around her eyes.
And the fact that they basically shitted on some peoples beliefs, who are vegan, not disclosing this is just a crime.
And refund everyone.

She is done for.

Not a single launch was succesfull enough to give her the benefit of the doubt and when failed launch after failed launch happens, someone should finally realize that this moron will never make a product that is safe or that she does this because she loooooveeeesss make up you guizzze.
Such a daddy's girl..

And above poster about the KJ Bennet tweet; soo, morphe is affiliated with that company, Jaclyn to, but are they shareholders to both companies? What is their share and what executive control do they have?
If this is true, than we know she(wich we dont need more proof for) is lying through her teeth, alll this time.

The alcoholism story is just to throw the scent off of the failure. Trying for sympathy while lining her pockets.

At least she got one thing right, wearing that god awfull halloween outfit, this was her coming out.
Can-cel-led bitch

According to KJ Bennet, General Atlantic is an investor in both Morphe and Jaclyn Cosmetics. He also noted that General Atlantic owns the majority of shares in Jaclyn Cosmetics, so they're pretty much the decision makers.

It doesn't come as a surprise to me, I know Jaclyn has money, but it would seem hard for her to invest a lot of it into her company at once. My guess is most of the investment from her lipsticks came from her and Morphe, which is why they looked cheap.

For her highlighters she counted on the money from General Atlantic, allowing her to invest more in labs and packaging, she even had some made in Italy which must not be cheap.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

cingirl wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:07 pm
stuiterbal83 wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 pm

And refund everyone.

She is done for.

Such a daddy's girl..

Can-cel-led bitch

According to KJ Bennet, General Atlantic is an investor in both Morphe and Jaclyn Cosmetics. He also noted that General Atlantic owns the majority of shares in Jaclyn Cosmetics, so they're pretty much the decision makers.

It doesn't come as a surprise to me, I know Jaclyn has money, but it would seem hard for her to invest a lot of it into her company at once. My guess is most of the investment from her lipsticks came from her and Morphe, which is why they looked cheap.

For her highlighters she counted on the money from General Atlantic, allowing her to invest more in labs and packaging, she even had some made in Italy which must not be cheap.

I believe the Italian company she went to for her baked highlighters - also produce them for Guerlain and Laura Geller. There's not been any negative reviews of her baked palette that I know of. She had the cheaper pans made though. It would have looked more aesthetically pleasing if there was some sort of pattern in the baked highlighters - as the company are famous for doing intricate designs. I've never seen the palette though as I'm not travelling for an hour to swatch the palette (which is way more expensive over here) .......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

moodyandmean wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:18 pm
steph88x wrote:
They used to be private labeled from Crown Brushes, I don’t know if that’s still the case. I believe they did stop using Crown, unsure if they actually started making their own formulas or just started using another private label brand.
Last year when Wet n’ Wild released their James Charles Palette dupe they sent out some shady tweets about the Chinese manufacturer of the palette and Morphe not owning the formula. There may be something there to look into—it’s not about Jaclyn’s palette specifically, but if they’re making one palette there, they’re probably making all palettes there.

I may be missing some info or this may have been resolved, but I thought I’d throw it out there before I forget!
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

cingirl
Informer
Informer

Post by cingirl »

PearlescentPink wrote:
moodyandmean wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:18 pm
steph88x wrote:
Last year when Wet n’ Wild released their James Charles Palette dupe they sent out some shady tweets about the Chinese manufacturer of the palette and Morphe not owning the formula. There may be something there to look into—it’s not about Jaclyn’s palette specifically, but if they’re making one palette there, they’re probably making all palettes there.

I may be missing some info or this may have been resolved, but I thought I’d throw it out there before I forget!
Zadidoll mentioned which lab made Jaclyn's original palette, I guess the contract ran out, and the company started making it for other companies. When you bought it off aliexpress, it was the same thing, without the Morphe logo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

HisSlopWhoCaresA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by HisSlopWhoCaresA »

I used to work in the industry and the chances of anything JH or Morphe NOT being private label is slim to none. Jaclyn knows next to nothing about formulating products, she’s just a talking head, and a bad one at that. No one should listen to her, even though they sadly will. She likely regurgitates info she got third hand (maybe explained to her on a phone call once) and then takes her own liberties with it as she struggles to remember and fill in the gaps.

Back to private labeling for a moment, it’s very common for the formula to change because the company will want to keep production costs consistent for themselves and the price of the different ingredients can fluctuate. I will say it’s usually a slight change, the equivalent of nickeling and diming with ingredients. Like if you’re using a private label skin care product, some new unpronounceable ingredients might slip in out of the blue toward the bottom of the list or you’ll notice a new ordering of ingredients on the label, indicating the amounts have shifted.

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

I time stamped the part about fillers and what happens when you age.....can you imagine how Jacass will look in a few years?!

ColdBlooded1501
Debater
Debater

Post by ColdBlooded1501 »

She's getting so much hate on Twitter.

Oh and a girl had an allergic reaction to her palette because it contains carmine.
:FU:

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Someone posted about Jaclyn's dad in a video. Jaclyn of course brought attention to it and retweeted it. So maybe it would have gotten a couple thousand views but now that Jaclyn commented and retweeted it'll get more. She's dumb as rocks.

(edited to fix link)

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

She deserves hate, all she has to say is to post about some stupid sandwiches on Twitter...🙄 and morphe is unbelievable, so many other companies are going vegan and cruelty free and they just went opposite direction- throw carmine in the formulation and didn't tell anyone 🤣😂 and I can't even listen to wacklyns voice anymore, pure scammer shilling!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Do you think she knew about the formula change - hence, why there is no tutorials? My conspiracy/my theory - Jaclyn knew all along there was a formula change but, refused to 'advertise' the palette on her channel as a 'fuck you' to Linda....so the palette didn't 'sell out' . I predict Jaclyn cutting ties with Morphe after this (but, probably not her investors). If we all sit back and think, Jaclyn has done well financially out of working with Morphe but, it's done fuck all for her Youtube/general career in comparison to other Youtubers who came AFTER her. Her subscriber numbers have flat-lined since 2017.........Morphe has actually held her back from progressing.......If she had got the correct investors on board back in 2015-2016 when she was at her peak, she would have been out-selling Jeffree Star now (acting like a complete tit when she did her video with Kim K - also did her NO favours!)

I know Jaclyn reads here so I will repeat myself - stop working with friends/family and have a professional set of staff instead of the 'token gay friends' telling you how fabulous you are! They will keep telling you this while you are handing out gifts and cash to them all and taking them to Turks and Caicos. You want people working with you who have experience and will make sure you get your ass out of bed at 7am Monday to Friday and who have a vested interest in your cosmetic company. From where i'm sitting, it looks like an 'British Farce' (a comic dramatic work using buffoonery and horseplay and typically including crude characterization and ludicrously improbable situations!)
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Jaclynhill1”