General Discussion - Part 8

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by amuto_lover »

And it’s been posted on Reddit. Michelle’s pretty much got a rep for being an idiot on that sub. I think the whole “I hire based on people’s zodiacs” was the final nail.

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Discussion - Part 8

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Is she trolling us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garapoes
Learner
Learner

Post by garapoes »

dat caption
weird flex but okay
English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

anyone else theorising that she’s sleeping with Ninjoi behind Dom’s back?

iwatchyoutube
Debater
Debater

Post by iwatchyoutube »

Dr.Pimple Poper is coming for Michelle and her unfounded advice that essential oils will prevent contraction of the C virus.

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

She’s quickly becoming insufferable. What doesn’t Michelle understand about this? She irresponsibly suggested essential oils will prevent you from contracting the novel (as in — new, never seen, NOT A WHOLE LOT IS KNOWN ABOUT) coronavirus strain. I don’t care if some voodoo hippie doctor thinks they do, or if one very limited study that hasn’t even been peer-reviewed or replicated states similarly. For all we know, Young Living or doTERRA could have funded the study. To date, NOTHING has proven effective against this particular virus (except practicing good hygiene practices). Do better, Michelle. Good god.

Cherryboomx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Cherryboomx2 »

Sorry for the double post! The app wouldn’t let me edit my last one.

I wanted to add, her stans are so impressionable; they will do anything she says to be noticed by her. Heaven forbid one actually becomes sick because of negligent advice like hers. I’ll choose to listen to Dr. Pimple Popper, whose credentials I can actually Google, instead of some “doctor” friend I know nothing about and was probably made up just to prove a point.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Yes, it wasn’t as simple as oh I was just recommending essential oils, she was saying that burning the essential oils can kill off the virus before it enters your system that is a huge fucking leap from just suggesting essential oils. Michelle forgets this sort of thing doesn’t dent her bank account there is a lot of fear and pandemonium behind this virus I could see a lot of her followers blowing the last of their wages on this shit because they think this will protect them. One of the many reasons why what she did was irresponsible .

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

here’s the rest of her story, she talks about being diagnosed with Trigemal Neuralgia and how she was 98%cured by acupuncture. She has no reason to lie about this but if this was the case then how was she able to have fillers and so forth injected into her face?

Post by Guest »

amuto_lover wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm
here’s the rest of her story, she talks about being diagnosed with Trigemal Neuralgia and how she was 98%cured by acupuncture. She has no reason to lie about this but if this was the case then how was she able to have fillers and so forth injected into her face?
Of many occasions, she had to pick THIS MOMENT to disclose she had TN - after her "burning 'antiviral' essential oils can kill off viruses before they enter your system" BS got called out by Dr. Pimple Popper and then picked up by media outlets. Of course she has to come up with some sob story to distract all these humiliation. PR 101

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

i see she's back on her bullshit.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Oh so she dumb dumb

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

YUCK! wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:34 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm
Of many occasions, she had to pick THIS MOMENT to disclose she had TN - after her "burning 'antiviral' essential oils can kill off viruses before they enter your system" BS got called out by Dr. Pimple Popper and then picked up by media outlets. Of course she has to come up with some sob story to distract all these humiliation. PR 101
Oof well there it is https://www.insider.com/dr-pimple-poppe ... 2020-2?amp
I would have hoped that she’d have grown as a human being not to stoop as low and disgusting as that. But then again if she was diagnosed with it a few years ago why wouldn’t she have mentioned it?

Being labelled as an anti vaxxer or a Karen would pretty much end her brand.

I forget this is the same woman who’d go back and photoshop her old pictures to reflect her fillers. I guess being a pathological liar is something you can’t just grow out of.

Post by Guest »

amuto_lover wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm
I would have hoped that she’d have grown as a human being not to stoop as low and disgusting as that. But then again if she was diagnosed with it a few years ago why wouldn’t she have mentioned it?

I forget this is the same woman who’d go back and photoshop her old pictures to reflect her fillers. I guess being a pathological liar is something you can’t just grow out of.
Man, this brings memories of her Chicken And Rice story. That was wild :roll:

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

YUCK! wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:19 pm
amuto_lover wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:06 pm

Yes, that got brought up on that Reddit thread too.
That was before my time. What was her agenda for that story? Pushing Christianity?

Post by Guest »

She was dating Carl Choi at that time and went through a "†" phase.
He came from a very religious background, so you get the gist.

She even got him this tacky birthday cake

Planterina
Learner
Learner

Post by Planterina »

Some people use their influence to spread misinformation, how irresponsible. Beauty influencers should stick to giving beauty advice leave the health recommendations to the experts.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

That'll teach me to be optimistic lol

Unless someone conducted a study on the efficacy of diffusing oils as a means of preventing the spread of infection with proven and duplicable results, you're no different than witch doctors burning perfume in rooms during the black plague.

https://allthatsinteresting.com/plague-doctors

Foul-smelling air was also combatted with sweet herbs and spices like camphor, mint, cloves, and myrrh, stuffed into a mask with a curved, bird-like beak. Sometimes the herbs were set aflame before they were put in the mask so that the smoke could further protect the plague doctor.

The coronavirus is transmitted via respiratory droplets aka when you cough and sneeze, as well as when you touch someone who has been in contact with an infected patient or is infected themselves. You can't Young Living the air clean. The World Health Organization has issued guidelines on how to protect yourself from getting infected. Nowhere did they say use essential oils. Anyone who says otherwise is sharing a crack pipe with Gwyneth Paltrow and are profiteering off of public hysteria.

The only advice that the WHO has given are as follows:

Wash your hands frequently
Wash your hands frequently with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

Why? Washing your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water kills the virus if it is on your hands.

Practice respiratory hygiene
When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue – discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.

Why? Covering your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing prevent the spread of germs and viruses. If you sneeze or cough into your hands, you may contaminate objects or people that you touch.

Maintain social distancing
Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people, particularly those who are coughing, sneezing and have a fever.

Why? When someone who is infected with a respiratory disease, like 2019-nCoV, coughs or sneezes they project small droplets containing the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the virus.

Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Why? Hands touch many surfaces which can be contaminated with the virus. If you touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your contaminated hands, you can transfer the virus from the surface to yourself.

If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Tell your health care provider if you have traveled in an area in China where 2019-nCoV has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone with who has traveled from China and has respiratory symptoms.

Why? Whenever you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing it’s important to seek medical attention promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Respiratory symptoms with fever can have a range of causes, and depending on your personal travel history and circumstances, 2019-nCoV could be one of them.

If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no travel history to or within China
If you have mild respiratory symptoms and no travel history to or within China, carefully practice basic respiratory and hand hygiene and stay home until you are recovered, if possible.

As a general precaution, practice general hygiene measures when visiting live animal markets, wet markets or animal product markets
Ensure regular hand washing with soap and potable water after touching animals and animal products; avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with hands; and avoid contact with sick animals or spoiled animal products. Strictly avoid any contact with other animals in the market (e.g., stray cats and dogs, rodents, birds, bats). Avoid contact with potentially contaminated animal waste or fluids on the soil or structures of shops and market facilities.

Avoid consumption of raw or undercooked animal products
Handle raw meat, milk or animal organs with care, to avoid cross-contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.

Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... for-public

Just because it's published does not mean that it's accurate. Contextualize your sources from every angle, starting from credibility of source. Then you see if it's applicable to holding up your argument. Right now, all her sources are cherry picked. The oregano oil citation, for example. A TEST TUBE STUDY IS DIFFERENT FROM WHEN IT'S DIFFUSED. You obviously never had to write up a simple lab experiment, else you would notice that scientific procedures take note of things such as VARIABLES aka things that might affect the end result of your experiment. In this case, the variable is the method of delivery. You can't use a test tube study as claim that your Bath and Body Work ceramic oil burner is working.

Good God, talk about absolutely tedious.

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

amuto_lover wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:44 pm
YUCK! wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:19 pm
Yes, that got brought up on that Reddit thread too. imgur.com/a/klkDECV
That was before my time. What was her agenda for that story? Pushing Christianity?
All I can say is

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=13786&p=1172847&hi ... e#p1172847

Trololol
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trololol »

garapoes wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:48 am
dat caption