Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:31 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:11 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:05 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:00 pm

sadly no, not that I saw at least

(even if we can't teeeeeechnically prove this happened) legit this is will always be my fav shit.. people seeing the VS in the real world

i guess it makes sense why david always says natalie is mean to him when she's drunk, she probably doesn't want to be around that negative energy lol
here is my instagram:
look at my Nyfw 2020 story to see
Awww you and Claudia are beautiful doll!
(Also I’d delete this just in case the crazy David stans come after ya 😬👀)

beefjerky
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 47)

Post by beefjerky »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:59 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:52 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:40 pm
Newname065 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:54 pm

I was not talking about your situation...
But I asked you in another post. Could you answer that one if possible?

Edit: The one about "Charlotte" and Claudia Sulewski. But also, do you know Charlotte on a first name basis then?
Aaaand, if they wanted to leave 20 minutes in, how was he trying to get their attention all night while also being alone and not wanting to be there?
I don't know Charlotte on a first name basis, I just couldn't remember her last name. All im saying is when he was there he seemed like he was only interested in Charlotte and Claudia, Natalie was the one who told me they wanted to leave after 20 minutes. David just didn't seem like he was in a good mood.
who did Natalie spend most of her time with? (apart from you ;) )
Charlotte and these 2 guys who I didn't recognize, seems like her and Charlotte are pretty close.
lol so no secret chemistry between natalie and david :D
I saw them out at a bar last month too and didn't notice any. They had their backs turned to one another most of the time.

Post by Guest »

beefjerky wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:44 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:59 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:53 pm
rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:52 pm
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:40 pm

I don't know Charlotte on a first name basis, I just couldn't remember her last name. All im saying is when he was there he seemed like he was only interested in Charlotte and Claudia, Natalie was the one who told me they wanted to leave after 20 minutes. David just didn't seem like he was in a good mood.
who did Natalie spend most of her time with? (apart from you ;) )
Charlotte and these 2 guys who I didn't recognize, seems like her and Charlotte are pretty close.
lol so no secret chemistry between natalie and david :D
I saw them out at a bar last month too and didn't notice any. They had their backs turned to one another most of the time.
LOL not surprised 😬😝

It’s even more ironic that this party was the same night he posted the insta story of him in the elevator begging natalie to go out & party

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

steps5678 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:29 pm
i find it so strange that todd is the one who wrote and released a song about natalie and yet she’s the one in the wrong?? how is it her fault and how is she supposedly betraying corrina? it’s not like natalie made a song about todd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Er, Todd didn't write the song completely out of nowhere lol. Natalie isn't just an innocent bystander caught in this. The girl was entertaining him, flirting with him in private even though she says she was "just fucking with him." I call bullshit. Todd posted the screenshot in their video... girl wasn't laughing nor said j/k or put a silly emoji after telling him she missed being warm in his arms.

They both had their part.

That being said, I really don't think it hurt Corinna. I think it probably bruised her ego lol, if anything.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

snuffy777 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:55 pm
steps5678 wrote:
i find it so strange that todd is the one who wrote and released a song about natalie and yet she’s the one in the wrong?? how is it her fault and how is she supposedly betraying corrina? it’s not like natalie made a song about todd.

Er, Todd didn't write the song completely out of nowhere lol. Natalie isn't just an innocent bystander caught in this. The girl was entertaining him, flirting with him in private even though she says she was "just fucking with him." I call bullshit. Todd posted the screenshot in their video... girl wasn't laughing nor said j/k or put a silly emoji after telling him she missed being warm in his arms.

That being said, I really don't think it hurt Corinna. I think it probably bruised her ego lol, if anything.
I guess, taking a step back whats the problem with flirting with Todd? Shes young they're all friends who hit on each other constantly it just feels like everyone was mad because she was breaking character or something.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

rshadewinslet wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:54 pm
It’s even more ironic that this party was the same night he posted the insta story of him in the elevator begging natalie to go out & party
Idk about you, but I would not feel comfortable at a Calvin Klein party.
In a normal NY bar on the other hand...

Maybe he finally noticed how out of place his outfit choices are/have been.
"I wore a 500$ hoodie because it was soft and heavy" - fashion icon
I apparently hate Natalie

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Newname065 wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:13 am
GoingDownWinkyFace wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:44 am
What? I wouldn’t be surprised, but what did he say?
The whole conversation was hard to follow because they are talking about stuff we can't see on the screen.
But Matt said something about dinosaurs looking more bird like and that its in general trippy to think about dinosaurs and Heath responds with "I don't believe them shits" and Mariah says "I do" while Matt just laughs.
So either he doesn't believe in dinosaurs or doesn't believe that the bones in museums are real or that they don't look bird like.
The last possibility would be the least worrisome.
Its starts at 35:00 and the comment from heath is 3 minutes later
I think he was joking. Maybe. He at least sounded like he believed dinosaurs were real before that part. Or it was about the bones or bird like looks.

I can’t say I’d be surprised if he didn’t, though.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

lol it's been dead for david and co, first youtube and now instagram. these Instagram tag meme bots just won't give up, I'm tired of it

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Hasn’t Corinna also expressed interest in Natalie?

Post by Guest »

pious wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:17 pm
Like Todd, I don't know how genuine it was.... but that would be a fun little bit..Todd and Corinna fighting over Natalie in the back of Tesla lol

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oooo something interesting happened lol (If you can't tell, I'm so bored of these purple teletubbies)

I mean, I can see this happening, but I don't really get how its rude
vlogyoutube wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:51 am
I met David and Natalie during an event at NYFW and honestly.. was a pretty disappointed. I am a social media influencer myself and was at a pretty high profile event with them and David was very rude. Natalie on the other hand was very nice and talkative, it also might've been because she had a few drinks. David acts like he doesn't want to be bothered with anyone or ever have a conversation with anyone out of his friend group. So why go to an event in the first place? I was mid conversation with Natalie when he grabbed her and screamed cmon lets go Natalie! and pulled her away and we were speaking. I just did not get a good first impression of him and he was too busy trying to get the attention of Charlotte and Claudia Sulewski the whole night.
Wasn't he paid/booked to be there.

----------------------

He had scheduled things to do, didn't he? Events like these sound like a mess, and they (VS) are always running late on time (it's an actual recurring problem of theirs lol). He grabs Natalie to go, sounds they're supposed to be somewhere else, like publicists who grab their clients and move them to their next location. He definitely had a couple of things on his agenda (from the little I've seen), and who knows if someone (aka him Megan or Natalie) mismanaged their time. They don't seem to know what time management is. It's go go go to a fault. He definitely didn't have to yank her out of there, but don't take it personally, they prob just had to be somewhere else.

It sucks that you didn't get the experience you wanted, but it happens, unfortunately, they do say not to meet your idols lol. But that also doesn't mean David has to talk to you either if you're so worried about him spending time with other people that he probably already knows (like Charlotte). You're a stranger, you know that, right. He sees people like you all day, it's probably different when he's on a job and has better things to do. Sometimes people don't get that they aren't entitled to anyone's time, so the comment about him hanging out w people he already knows...so what? It's not like he owes you anything. This isn't a meet-and-greet. I remember this same frustration that people had with emma chamberlain only interacting with her friends at social events, but like, why is that your problem that a person chooses to speak to whoever they want to. I just don't get it.
Last edited by the_tiktak_channel on Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

pious wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:17 pm
After she came out, Corinna had this brief moment of talking about Natalie in IG stories and then again on that lie detector test

Corinna will flirt with girl friends of hers but I have yet to see her actually pursue any. She's been on to this one IG model (I forget her name), and they exchange flirty comments under her posts sometimes.

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

haterhatercam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:00 pm
snuffy777 wrote:
steps5678 wrote:

I guess, taking a step back whats the problem with flirting with Todd? Shes young they're all friends who hit on each other constantly it just feels like everyone was mad because she was breaking character or something.
Do you genuinely not see any difference between Todd and most of the other guys? I mean we can debate whether it matters but do you not see the difference? Todd has dated within the friendgroup, cheated on exes and then been fairly petty and bitter publicly toward those exes. Therefore he kinda has a bit of a negative light when it comes to relationship/flirting topics.

haterhatercam
Debater
Debater

Post by haterhatercam »

aaronj wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:50 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:
steps5678 wrote:

Do you genuinely not see any difference between Todd and most of the other guys? I mean we can debate whether it matters but do you not see the difference? Todd has dated within the friendgroup, cheated on exes and then been fairly petty and bitter publicly toward those exes. Therefore he kinda has a bit of a negative light when it comes to relationship/flirting topics.
I don't like Todd either I just don't understand how Natalie playfully flirting with him is supposed to reflect on her more than everyone else encouraging and enabling the exact behavior you're talking about reflects on them. But that's never been their problem, only Todd's. I don't understand how this even compares.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

That actually sounds totally believable of David & Natalie although I always thought she was a bit shy/awkward? David is David and definitely has it in him to act like a spoilt kid. D&N are so hot and cold I don't know what to think. I don't see them being a thing anymore anyway.

So if you don't mind me asking, was Natalie annoyed at David for pulling her away?
Was he more interested in the other girls?

I'm also guessing there was another event he wanted to go to and he was done with that one. Very typical David to be like that when he's done. He is very much used to being in charge of what is happening when.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

leave it to David and he'll make any situation better
and the girl he surprised was so cute i liked her reaction

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

that was sweet
I apparently hate Natalie

absolutetrash
Informer
Informer

Post by absolutetrash »

It was a sweet vlog besides the trickshot clip.

GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

I can acknowledge that in my dislike of Todd, I got a little bit over heated about some criticisms. Regardless, fuck them for giving Todd more relevancy and this dragging out.

That was actually a sweet moment with that girl.

aaronj
Informer
Informer

Post by aaronj »

haterhatercam wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:13 pm
aaronj wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:50 pm
haterhatercam wrote:
snuffy777 wrote:
steps5678 wrote:

I don't like Todd either I just don't understand how Natalie playfully flirting with him is supposed to reflect on her more than everyone else encouraging and enabling the exact behavior you're talking about reflects on them. But that's never been their problem, only Todd's. I don't understand how this even compares.
I might be confused as to what your main point is/was. You said "I guess, taking a step back whats the problem with flirting with Todd?" and I was just responding to that. People have an issue with the flirting with Todd b/c he's kinda slimy and when you set yourself up as the "mature" sorta above it all person and then entertain dogs people might kinda go "what the heck?". I'm not saying anything Natalie has done is wrong, but the mindset of the people reacting negatively I don't think is really that hard to understand.

Return to “David Dobrik”