Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 5

Kkkaren
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cynthia and Thomas Beaumont - Part 5

Post by Kkkaren »

you're a treasure trove of information. Thank you!

Oceanbluu93
Talker
Talker

Post by Oceanbluu93 »

fl59 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:01 am
Can the feeding tube be removed by C or does it need to be removed by a doctor?
The whole situation surrounding the feeding tube is so bizarre. We don’t know what’s REALLY going on, so it’s hard to figure out exactly what is happening. I have zero knowledge about feeding tubes and have no idea, but I feel even if it does require a doctor to remove it, C would still do it herself. Too much of an inconvenience trying to find the time to have a medical professional take care of it.

Thinking about that woman being a caregiver is so unsettling.

Homesteader
Informer
Informer

Post by Homesteader »

PassingBy and Katieann, I have also been mystified about why any surgeon would have performed that surgery on a man in Tommy's condition, so soon after the chemo/radiation. What harm would there have been in waiting 6 months or so, since the tumor was gone after those treatments, to give him a chance to gain weight and get stronger? The only thing I can guess is that they rushed it in order to have surgery in the same calendar year, because he had probably met all deductibles for the year. If they had waited to give T a better chance, it would have cost a lot of money out-of-pocket. I wonder if she would think that money was worth it now, with the condition he is in?.
But she never thinks that way, nothing is ever her fault. If Tommy doesn't survive, I'm sure she will blame it all on the doctors.

mickey2010
Informer
Informer

Post by mickey2010 »

The last video at the drs office when all three are in the room.Enrico said to amazon ass 'well baby" well baby?? WTF lol I laughed so hard at that one she is no prize.she is a amazon woman who is about 400 pounds.Is he servicing the skank now in front of Tommy or what,blatant disrespect to Tommy or oh wait is it another ploy the ghetto hood set up to laugh at others lol,the laugh is on her .As for worring about a virus the skank coughed,sneezed and was so unsanitary .Cyndy the brainless wonder said Tommy did not need an oncologist and that he was cancer free.She is the worlds dumbest ghetto hood,ask any cancer dr you are never ever cancer free,yu go in remission but never cancer free.What acockroach dingbat she knows nothing and comprehends even less.Eat some more cindy you are fading away .

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Cynthia Ann Beaumont”