Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley- Life After Vlogging... Bratayley who? Part 17

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

The TxunamyLu wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:14 pm
:roll: why does Jules have to be so cold towards her fans? she spent a life time on screen with me and hayley but then just shrivels and blows her feelings up. i stopped talking with hayley after she ditched me for coco. im just done with th Leblancs. Because i still have @BiggyNorris and @Thenorrisnuts so im fine. she is not as nice as she appears to be on CG's set. And Coco is not much better since Gavin moved on and left her 30 Yo looking face. :rofl:
Wait you’re Hayley’s old friend Txunamy? You would know why she’s so cold then. My guess is she just grew up in a family where she had total say and control over everything and everything was handed to her. She never had to do anything out of her comfort zone to build a following. So she has no appreciation for her fans because she didn’t really want it. It just was there for her. And they all obsess over her like she’s something special. Also she’s a teenager and probably thinks she is special. So she just acts like she’s above them. Also, their mom acts the same way. They all act like they’re so above everyone else. And i just think as she grew up in her teen years in the most vain and fake city in America, it totally can make an already snobby girl become even more snobby. But if her social media presence says anything about her, it’s that she seems like a really boring person to hang out with. She seems moody, bossy and not very entertaining. She also seems low key controlling. And honestly, i feel like Hayley is going much worse if she isn’t already.

Return to “Bratayley”