Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 2

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
shabang
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 2

Post by shabang »

Also am i the only one noticing these girls who are commenting on each other posts just to followers and likes and comments and whatever. Especially this one girl I came across recently whos got around 2k followers but gets around 300 comments in her pictures @delashhhh

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

Dont know who she is ... she looks like a kid. shes already skinny but the way she try to photoshop her waist kills me everytime LLLOOOOOLLL
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

makeup_by_taz literally annoys me so much lol i reckon behind social media she is extremely insecure hence she tries to act all like she doesn’t give a crap when she does. did anyone see her AD stories? Lol. to buy some crap curler. God she can’t even make an ad look natural she looked so dumb in it. then the next day coming and saying it got so popular that the company decided to extend 😂 girl we’ve seen these fake popularity ads everywhere these companies are DUMB all the rubbish coming to you.

tanji.s i don’t mind her but did she really need to post her husband shirtless on her story i was so grossed out.

shanzbeautique i love her determination and her weightloss before after is amazing!

Fatihasworld/FWbeauty i find it so weird how her husband follows people like kylie jenner who posts half naked photos. idk how she’s ok with that. never tried her products and don’t plan to but she seems like a sweet lady.

unklekebab
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by unklekebab »

shabang wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:11 am
Also am i the only one noticing these girls who are commenting on each other posts just to followers and likes and comments and whatever. Especially this one girl I came across recently whos got around 2k followers but gets around 300 comments in her pictures @delashhhh
There are a lot of girls who do this, I know some of the ones who do because my friend has an open Instagram page, and was invited to a few of these instagram pods where everyone likes and comments on each other posts. Usually it's girls with shit photos and the same 30-40 girls commenting

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

ruhenaxbegum needs to make her mind up over hijab. this girl has put it on and taken it off a billion times. she recently put it on coz 3 members of her extended family passed away within 2 years. and now that the pain period is over her hijab is slowly coming off again where she’s posting hair pics from mehndi etc. this girl is the definition of weird!

rehanaxyasmin i HATEEEE the way she talks omg that accent is hideous. and way she says LIKE after every word. i honestly don’t feel sorry for her that her husband cheated on her. it’s her fault for marrying a dumbass cheat. and the way she wears “hijab” with sleeveless dresses is just gross. you’d think someone who has gotten cheated on and has a broken family will have some decency. it’s so obvious she wishes she had a girl lol only reason she says she’s done with kids is coz she doesn’t want 2 different fathers for her kids or doesn’t wanna reveal that she’s divorced.

tanji.s her recent pic. i’m sorry but that orange top is not flattering. her chubby arms and the flabs all show. that style of tops only work for slim flat chested girls. it’s hard for larger women to look good in that style. idk how she posted that pic.

Tollycakes
Learner
Learner

Post by Tollycakes »

Israa wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:43 am
What’s wrong with jahanara makeup or whatever, we get it she has sex with her husband but why post stuff like this with your five hundred pregnancy tests. She kept it quiet so she might as well stay quiet, I think it’s so trashy when these girls do stuff like this and then in the video it sounds like her husband is talking about his sperm? Or something along those lines. Also what a difference makeup makes 29BB470C-2A42-4351-9DC2-E151004C2F59.png
She tried copying kylie jenner, the video kylie made when stormi was born, hilarious she thinks shes as relevant as kylie, who had paparazzi camping outside her house to picture her baby bump. Jahanara is a nobody, begging for validation, she stopped posting on socials and everyone forgot she existed, now that baby is here she wants the freebies i guess. Hun you are no kardashian or jenner, no one asked for this cringey wana be video.

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

There are so many girls who hide behind modesty accounts covering their face but we all know who you are and what you get up to behind closed doors... I can name a few

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

anyone have tea on Rumana.ta I just find it cringe with these pictures and videos they post anyways wat are all your thoughts on new people entering this blogging world, Im talking about people like Nazia.zx or saimacx

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

Asap Cork wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:02 pm
Asap Cork wrote:Tea on 𝒓𝒆𝒛𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒂 | ريزوانا @hijabietc

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
Her other IG is rezwana__
Someone asked about how she affords designer. Apparently she has an Iranian man that does that for her.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
thats not the same person smh

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

doseoftea wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:06 am
shabang wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:23 am
Dont know who she is ... she looks like a kid. shes already skinny but the way she try to photoshop her waist kills me everytime LLLOOOOOLLL
it’s so bait she photoshops her body and waist. In her photos taken by other people you can tell how she really looks and looks like your average bengali

her friend tasnim_hoque has (well bought) 40k followers because she can’t even scrape 4000 likes average on her post they’re all around 1000-2000 likes and that’s what a lot of girls i know with only under 10k followers can get. so embarassing it’s really not that deep

so then all these food places and companies are mislead by their followers into free things. Lets be real there’s so many penger bengali girls that can blow up more than this five head girl
yeah i dont find either of them pretty to be fair. they legit devote their whole life to instagram how sad can you get. I have a friend who just posts pictures of herself and she does this as a thing to pass time but she was telling me the other day no matter how much followers she get she wnt over be sucked in like these bloggers have because thats all they depend on which is true, if you aint good acedemically or cant find a decent job then mate thats very sad

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

doseoftea wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 am
shabang wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:39 am
doseoftea wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:06 am
shabang wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 8:23 am
it’s so bait she photoshops her body and waist. In her photos taken by other people you can tell how she really looks and looks like your average bengali

her friend tasnim_hoque has (well bought) 40k followers because she can’t even scrape 4000 likes average on her post they’re all around 1000-2000 likes and that’s what a lot of girls i know with only under 10k followers can get. so embarassing it’s really not that deep

so then all these food places and companies are mislead by their followers into free things. Lets be real there’s so many penger bengali girls that can blow up more than this five head girl
yeah i dont find either of them pretty to be fair. they legit devote their whole life to instagram how sad can you get. I have a friend who just posts pictures of herself and she does this as a thing to pass time but she was telling me the other day no matter how much followers she get she wnt over be sucked in like these bloggers have because thats all they depend on which is true, if you aint good acedemically or cant find a decent job then mate thats very sad
yeah i know so many girls that get just as much engagement and if not more with less followers (and they don’t not even have half of 40,000) so it screams fake followers

yeah you’re right those other girls KNOW they can blow up if they want but they just use it as pass time and wouldn’t resort down instagram as a career path whilst you have girls legit paying for their platform. shambolic

cocoravish is another one, 32,000 but gets 300 likes on posts that aren’t her face...and even with her face it isn’t ground breaking. 1000 is very easy to achieve with followers.

It ruins the credibility of becoming a “blogger” if every bushra can become one

yeah i know moniquexx also screams beg i dont like cocoravish at all or makeupbytaz

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

Im sorry but someone needs to tell Sabina Hannan that her sister is embaressing herself and nobody else. NOBODY dresses like this... she looks like a freshy idiot trapped in 2010. What is she trying to do.. u can tell shes trying to create a batty yellow theme but.... I dont know man shes just embaressing and cringe her tiktoks make me want to vomit my lungs out. she has like 5 or 4 kids trapped in a two bedroom apartment. Her husbands also has to tell her to tone it down hes also embaressed of her. And anyways shes trying to reach somewhere with this blogging life.. but she just aint it. you know those who just dont fit the criteria RUHi.NYSH is it. Dont know what fashion statement or what her purpose or what her point is but nobody dresses like this nobody does. The way she talks aswell oh my god... I get why she got married at 18 she was just too slow and bakwards. Sabina Hannan I repeat "dont delay claim today"... claim your crusty ass sister plz.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

Does anyone know what happened to Jumi (sultana jm)? She has disappeared from social media aswell. Wasn’t she supposed to be getting married? Has she had her nikkah - wasn’t it last year around this time? Or did the boy change his mind? She has disappeared off the face of this earth. Any tea on this one?

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

Sweety77 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:47 am
Does anyone know what happened to Jumi (sultana jm)? She has disappeared from social media aswell. Wasn’t she supposed to be getting married? Has she had her nikkah - wasn’t it last year around this time? Or did the boy change his mind? She has disappeared off the face of this earth. Any tea on this one?
She’s dissapeared cos of this thread! She found out about it and made a fake account here and started attacking everyone - it was so obvious it was her cos she only responded to posts about her. She was reading this thread and put up Instagram posts about it. This thread single handedly made sultana.jm grow up! She’s probably acting her real age now instead of some beg who used to think she was some fashionista blogger lmao.

And No no no she’s married technically but didn’t have no event yet cos of corona. Her little sister (sultana.sj) cringe btw why have the same insta name lol) needs to stop talking to swoopitsiamah cos word gets round through this bait Edit Tar, Site Admin

Edit to remove language that was reported as racist. Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit to remove racist language

curiousme19
Debater
Debater

Post by curiousme19 »

shabang wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:53 am
Im sorry but someone needs to tell Sabina Hannan that her sister is embaressing herself and nobody else. NOBODY dresses like this... she looks like a freshy idiot trapped in 2010. What is she trying to do.. u can tell shes trying to create a batty yellow theme but.... I dont know man shes just embaressing and cringe her tiktoks make me want to vomit my lungs out. she has like 5 or 4 kids trapped in a two bedroom apartment. Her husbands also has to tell her to tone it down hes also embaressed of her. And anyways shes trying to reach somewhere with this blogging life.. but she just aint it. you know those who just dont fit the criteria RUHi.NYSH is it. Dont know what fashion statement or what her purpose or what her point is but nobody dresses like this nobody does. The way she talks aswell oh my god... I get why she got married at 18 she was just too slow and bakwards. Sabina Hannan I repeat "dont delay claim today"... claim your crusty ass sister plz.
Someone plz make a petition to cancel this aunty omg. She does not suit this lifestyle at all it’s so cringe man. She speaks so dirty like very foul mouthed almost like a Bengali Karen. She’s the type to fight with people in a supermarket, the one who has rowdy kids and a distant husband. Plus no one asks her for her opinion on anything so why give it? Plz cancel or get rid of this weird,outdated smelly freshie aunty

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

curiousme19 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:49 am
Sweety77 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:47 am
She’s dissapeared cos of this thread! She found out about it and made a fake account here and started attacking everyone - it was so obvious it was her cos she only responded to posts about her. She was reading this thread and put up Instagram posts about it. This thread single handedly made sultana.jm grow up! She’s probably acting her real age now instead of some beg who used to think she was some fashionista blogger lmao.

And No no no she’s married technically but didn’t have no event yet cos of corona. Her little sister (sultana.sj) cringe btw why have the same insta name lol) needs to stop talking to swoopitsiamah cos word gets round through this bait Edit Tar, Site Admin.
I’m surprised anyone married her knowing her reputation. On top of that it’s not as if she’s a trophy wife. She looks worse than a fat stumpy 50-year-old aunty after birthing seven kids. No looks, brains or personality. I wonder what shameless dayooth this guy is. He is clearly tasteless to have such cheap taste and has chosen this classless chavy aunty type fat woman. She’s 25 but she looks 50. She’s better off staying off social media.

It was about a year ago she came here and had a go at everyone but I think her comments got removed. Nobody else would bother to come to her defence like that. She stayed on Instagram for a few months after that but she used to block everyone for everything like other bozo influencers do and she used to post dumb quotes about backbiting. Well I guess if she’s gonna be a bully she will have to reap what she has sown and it seems like a lot of these bozo influencers have rubbed people the wrong way. They speak to people like they are cattle. From the details of things people know about her, and her brother’s illegitimate child it seems like many people who speak of her have known her personally and have had bad a experience with her.

People also said she used to post private photos of her sisters with their boyfriends. She has always been posting her photos with some guy and when girls would ask she would get offended.

Edit to remove deleted language in quoted post. Tar, Site Admin
Last edited by tar on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed previously deleted language in quoted post

Sweety77
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweety77 »

So swoopitsiamah has been disclosing information about Sultana jm and her family after her little sister sultana sj told her everything? Wow I guess people were right when they said these people had fake friends.

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

WHY HAS NO ONE MENTIONED ABOUT THIS CLOWN PLZZZZZZZ.... THERE IS NO WAY HER FRIENDS OR FAMILY LETS HER WALK OR TALK LIKE THIS OMGGGGGGGGGG. HER HAIR IS FRAZZLED HER MOUTH FACE IS ALL BOTCHED HER PERSONALITY IS WEIRD.. ANY TEA ON THIS MONSTER?

Post by Guest »

shabang wrote:Does anybody know who she is? Everyone from East london does especially the boys. You would always see her in parks and alleyways with so many boys aaround her, she even cheated on her ex from what I know. You can go up to any boy in East London and be like Do you know who she is and they be like er yeah. I think she knew she was bait hence why she became a public account. Anybody know any tea on her?
She used to have a huge mole on her face not an average sized mole more like the size of a blue berry and she used to get bullied for it because it was right under her nose. After she got it removed she just gave herself around to every boy in east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shabang
Learner
Learner

Post by shabang »

jasminakrr wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:05 am
shabang wrote:Does anybody know who she is? Everyone from East london does especially the boys. You would always see her in parks and alleyways with so many boys aaround her, she even cheated on her ex from what I know. You can go up to any boy in East London and be like Do you know who she is and they be like er yeah. I think she knew she was bait hence why she became a public account. Anybody know any tea on her?
She used to have a huge mole on her face not an average sized mole more like the size of a blue berry and she used to get bullied for it because it was right under her nose. After she got it removed she just gave herself around to every boy in east.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember she used to be up all night with some boys even her friends are as bait as hell lol. But like I said everyone knows her and not for the good reasons. I dont know how you would want to be known for shit like that. But anyways girls like her wanted clout anyway. LOOOOOOL

Return to “Can you please help me find...”