HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Going after other users and arguing back and forth will be deleted, lets keep it to Meg, thanks.

Wissa_1990
Talker
Talker

Post by Wissa_1990 »

Seriously? Not even 72 hours after giving birth and she's already posted about consuming alcohol. 😒

Gossipguru153
Talker
Talker

Post by Gossipguru153 »

Meg and Mackenzie must not be close. Her sister just had a baby and she’s already off the Disney? I know most of you don’t like Mackenzie but I don’t mind her. I like that she’s off in New York City doing her own thing away from her family. Yeah she gets overly inspired by gossip girl but hey she’ll eventually get her own style. She also clearly doesn’t have a close relationship to meg so more power to her!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Observer12
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Observer12 »

Gossipguru153 wrote:Meg and Mackenzie must not be close. Her sister just had a baby and she’s already off the Disney? I know most of you don’t like Mackenzie but I don’t mind her. I like that she’s off in New York City doing her own thing away from her family. Yeah she gets overly inspired by gossip girl but hey she’ll eventually get her own style. She also clearly doesn’t have a close relationship to meg so more power to her!

It was kenzies birthday gift. Why should she rearrange it. I wouldn’t. I think her and meg used to be close but since she’s gone to college in New York she’s not around much for meg to hang out with. Plus meg seems like a bore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steph88x
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by steph88x »

God I’m so overwhelmed by this thread right now. We need a new one soon I have no ideas I just can’t get over how horrible the name is. I saw someone say it here at some point but K names are feminine to me. I mean might as well name your kid Kyle 😩

Yerrloosestoolcameout

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

Bookieslove23 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:05 am
Heading home. Not strapped in tightly those straps are rather loose. Just saying.

He’s definitely a big baby. Usually newborns look tiny in the seat. He fits it rather well lol
Probably wants to give the illusion he's smaller than he is.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

Rulo1805
Talker
Talker

Post by Rulo1805 »

I found the compilation video of meg making out with her strawl while drinking dunkin and it’s no longer available

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Post by Rebelle »

Observer12 wrote:
Gossipguru153 wrote:Meg and Mackenzie must not be close. Her sister just had a baby and she’s already off the Disney? I know most of you don’t like Mackenzie but I don’t mind her. I like that she’s off in New York City doing her own thing away from her family. Yeah she gets overly inspired by gossip girl but hey she’ll eventually get her own style. She also clearly doesn’t have a close relationship to meg so more power to her!

It was kenzies birthday gift. Why should she rearrange it. I wouldn’t. I think her and meg used to be close but since she’s gone to college in New York she’s not around much for meg to hang out with. Plus meg seems like a bore.

This is where the nerd in me comes out. Do you know how much work goes into planning a trip to Disney World? I’m planning my son’s first trip in September, NOW. Our dining has to be booked in March & our fast passes in July. Disney World isn’t a vacation you can just fly in and wing it, unless you’re comfortable waiting in hour+ long lines for nearly every ride & eating nothing except counter service/cafeteria style.

It’s much easier to not have a ton of people around at first anyway, but I’m sure Meg will need everyone around all the time. My brother had his mother in law be their night nanny for the first few weeks then told my mom there’s no way my husband and I will be able to handle it alone. Spoiler alert: we made it!

Gossipholic20
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipholic20 »

Has the baby’s head been covered in all the pictures posted so far? I wanna see his hair, or lack thereof 🤷🏻‍♀️

gumdropdrive
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by gumdropdrive »

YearOfTheCashRat and CanSomebodyCallSomeone?!?!

Post by Guest »

MegaComplicationCashBaby and yerrbreastfeedingKaden

SaveGrey
Learner
Learner

Post by SaveGrey »

MegaComplicatedDelivery & YerrrKaseyAnthonyJr

MingOMing
Learner
Learner

Post by MingOMing »

Clearly there’s no cOmPlIcAtIoNzZz since she was discharged a day after (which is normal). I can’t even wrap my head around what she really could have thought was a complication when in reality, is something she should have expected/researched !!
If you don’t get it, I feel sorry for you.

THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES
Informer
Informer

Post by THICKTHIGHSSAVELIVES »

She probably had to either have forceps used or had a terrible tear that required stitches

————————

Blankety blank

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I didn’t ask IF she put his name on anything. I asked did she HAVE to put his name on EVERYTHING.

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

MingOMing wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:15 pm
Clearly there’s no cOmPlIcAtIoNzZz since she was discharged a day after (which is normal). I can’t even wrap my head around what she really could have thought was a complication when in reality, is something she should have expected/researched !!

Is it really normal to leave the next day?? Everyone I know had to stay for 2 nights! Myself included. I wish I could have left the next day lol

MCH97
Debater
Debater

Post by MCH97 »

bronzedbrunette wrote:
MingOMing wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:15 pm

Is it really normal to leave the next day?? Everyone I know had to stay for 2 nights! Myself included. I wish I could have left the next day lol
If her hospital was the same as mine policy wise (which it seems to be) you get moved to your post partum room within 2 hours of having your baby. That counts as your first night so even giving birth up to 11:59pm would count that frost night as your first of two overnights. I had my son at nearly 11pm Saturday and was discharged Monday morning even with complications. Not defending megs “ complications” at all. I was able to recover quickly even after having a high risk pregnancy. My son however had the majority of the issues after the complications and had to stay several more days in the nicu.

cjt1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cjt1990 »

There is a bottle in this

So looks like meg is not chestfeeding.

cjt1990
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cjt1990 »

jwyn1
Learner
Learner

Post by jwyn1 »

MingOMing wrote:Clearly there’s no cOmPlIcAtIoNzZz since she was discharged a day after (which is normal). I can’t even wrap my head around what she really could have thought was a complication when in reality, is something she should have expected/researched !!
I bet his head got stuck or something and her epidural didn’t fully work so she was complaining. I’m jealous she got to leave the next day. I had an emergency c-section and was there for 5 nights. All I wanted was my own bed.

Return to “Megan Leigh”