HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: HandMegsTale and yerrbabyisaloosestool Part 72

Post by Character Assassin »

bitch1992 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:41 am
lol gotta used the filter to hide bad acnes on her face.
HAHA I wish I had a Twitter account just so I could reply to that post with the real pic of her skin that Rat posted

kettlebelle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kettlebelle »

I’m shocked that she still hasn’t posted a dolled up picture on her Instagram of her holding him, or a HaPpY FaMiLy picture of all 3 of them. & not on her stories but her actual page.

helloelephant
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by helloelephant »

ok be honest, when do we think the first post baby video will be up? no way she even logs on to youtube until at least february

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

Why is he wearing a hat in every single picture tho

RoseGoldie
Informer
Informer

Post by RoseGoldie »

AnnyLovesPink wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:14 am
Baby’s skull bones are not fused together yet, and they displace a bit when they are born to facilitate their way thru the birth canal. So it’s a combination of both protecting the baby’s extremely fragile skull, and also keep him warm, it’s winter after all. It’s not uncommon to see newborns with hats every day.

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

RoseGoldie wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:55 am
AnnyLovesPink wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:14 am
Baby’s skull bones are not fused together yet, and they displace a bit when they are born to facilitate their way thru the birth canal. So it’s a combination of both protecting the baby’s extremely fragile skull, and also keep him warm, it’s winter after all. It’s not uncommon to see newborns with hats every day.
Idk a picture without a hat would have been nice to see.
My son was born in December and he only wore a hat after I gave him a bath and washed his hair. The hats and for girls the giant bows and headbands are a little over the top in the states imo

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

bitch1992 wrote:
LemonBomb1 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 am
Looks like they are headed home from the hospital. Let the Image show commence :FU:
LOL she thought she will stay in the hospital for a week, but she only stays for a day. :rofl: She bought everything and thought she take a shower before all the guests visit her... no honey, that's not how it worked! Cuz if she did c section, she needs to stay for 3 days.
No way! Insurance would never ever pay for that. 2 nights for vaginal and 4 for a csection is standard unless complications arise. And she doesn’t have the cash to just have an extra night or two for the hell of it.

All these visitors have to be mentally exhausting. I’d want to be left alone already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haybales
Learner
Learner

Post by haybales »

Character Assassin wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 am
bitch1992 wrote:
HAHA I wish I had a Twitter account just so I could reply to that post with the real pic of her skin that Rat posted
Is that an “I” I spot before the “we”? Lol of course she was going to write the tweet just about herself.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

I will say this, baby Kasey Anthony is much cuter than Cakeys Holmes baby Cooter by a mile.

Surprised she hasn’t posted a woe is me Insta story yet. I assume she’s been sleeping this whole time because of all of her *complications and Mama Kroh is taking care of babe or else we’d would have seen a “this is so hard guizzzze” video by now.

*actually having to push a baby out of her vag when she assumed someone else could just do the work for her

Jrose17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jrose17 »

haybales wrote:
Character Assassin wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:42 am
bitch1992 wrote:
Is that an “I” I spot before the “we”? Lol of course she was going to write the tweet just about herself.
No. It’s the line to separate phrases. She used it in the line above also.

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

I think she’s been the one posting on Anthony’s Instagram. She has a certain way of typing that is not the way he usually tweets

sw4075
Talker
Talker

Post by sw4075 »

Welp there’s a bottle already, she is def not “chestfeeding”.

bitch1992

Post by bitch1992 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:34 am
bitch1992 wrote:
LemonBomb1 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:59 am
Looks like they are headed home from the hospital. Let the Image show commence :FU:
LOL she thought she will stay in the hospital for a week, but she only stays for a day. :rofl: She bought everything and thought she take a shower before all the guests visit her... no honey, that's not how it worked! Cuz if she did c section, she needs to stay for 3 days.
No way! Insurance would never ever pay for that. 2 nights for vaginal and 4 for a csection is standard unless complications arise. And she doesn’t have the cash to just have an extra night or two for the hell of it.

All these visitors have to be mentally exhausting. I’d want to be left alone already

I'm from Canada, My roommates/old co-worker stay in the hospital for 2-3 days. Canada and USA health care is totally different. But, I know USA insurance can't cover everything when it comes to medical and hospital.
In Canada, if you have a health card. You're okay to see the medical, hospital and visit walking in clinic or family doctor, cuz the government paid. But there are some people in Canada who don't have a health card; have to pay out of they pocket by cash or credit or visa.

BbEvr
Talker
Talker

Post by BbEvr »

So I’m betting grey is already living at her parents. If not they would have shown him by now

ludakris10
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ludakris10 »

BbEvr wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:26 pm
So I’m betting grey is already living at her parents. If not they would have shown him by now
Greyson is chopped liver now, especially to Meg (he has been for a long time tbh). I do remember them saying in a vlog that Grey is very jealous and didn't he snap at Bella before? Greyson seems like a sweet dog but if he's jealous and putting the baby in danger, Meg and Ant are going to have to face the facts and make a change.

I'm actually kinda surprised they chose the name Kaden; Meg went on a whole shpiel about choosing a unique name blahblahblah, and they ended up deciding on a name that is a perfect rhyme with one of their nephews (Brayden).

Bsweet27
Informer
Informer

Post by Bsweet27 »

I'm so surprised how silent she is being on social media since the birth. Hasn't she been waiting for this moment for years, with all the bubbas and rushing her wedding and pregnancy. I just expected her to be showing him non stop and photos of herself finally holding her own bubbas. All of her subscribers have been waiting for this moment for all these months now and she is just completely silent. No updates on anything, no showing herself with the baby, not even photos of the baby. It isnt hard to pop on instagram and let people know what is up, it literally takes a few minutes. Newborns pretty much sleep all day, she has more than enough time to log onto social media for a few minutes.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Bsweet27 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:03 pm
I'm so surprised how silent she is being on social media since the birth. Hasn't she been waiting for this moment for years, with all the bubbas and rushing her wedding and pregnancy. I just expected her to be showing him non stop and photos of herself finally holding her own bubbas. All of her subscribers have been waiting for this moment for all these months now and she is just completely silent. No updates on anything, no showing herself with the baby, not even photos of the baby. It isnt hard to pop on instagram and let people know what is up, it literally takes a few minutes. Newborns pretty much sleep all day, she has more than enough time to log onto social media for a few minutes.
I'm surprised too, which makes me think she's already exhausted and stressed out. It must be a huge adjustment for her to not be able to sleep in and lay on the couch all day.

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

Why the fuck is this bitch using a pacifier already? Smh

sisinikkole
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sisinikkole »

dromadeus wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:10 pm
Why the fuck is this bitch using a pacifier already? Smh
Obviously it's because she knows everything about raising bubbas. She's only squeezed one out her nasty vagina but is an expert on the topic.
"I feel like this year is really about like the year of just realizing stuff" ~Kylie Jenner :love2:

gabs18
Learner
Learner

Post by gabs18 »

She’s posting more about him now! He looks just like Meg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Megan Leigh”