Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by Guest »

She is charging $229-$259 for her cardigans!! And $95 for those ugly dangling hoops!! I’ve seen better at swap markets. Who in their right mind buys those trinkets? A quick search on Bloomingdale’s or similar quickly gives you better merchandise at those price points.

I like the title ideas above. Here’s mine:

Elle Florence: Desperately looking for Mr. Next

Elle Florence: Return to sender, not a practicing lawyer

bunnybao
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle Fauxtorney 321 Fast Clip To Breakupmas Made Me Unwell, But Nicely Done, Merci Beaucoup (Part 9)

Post by bunnybao »

it's crazy how night and day difference Elle's behaviour is in vancouver. her lamenting over apartment prices amuses me, had she not spent the equivalent of a downpayment on her handbag collection she'd probably own a place of her own by now.

Post by Guest »

^^^i would bank she was spending next to nothing on rent when she lived with Joe for two years. Two years. or was it a year??? I don’t remember. I know in the beginning people thought she was an equal contributor but she clearly wasn’t. She should’ve just hoarded that money she saved by shacking up with Joe and used it for a condo, along with taking some extra money from Ginette as Elle has no qualms getting money from her. Like, I doubt it ever occurred to Elle to buy a home BY HERSELF because it’s obvious she’d rather have a man do it. I understand wanting to build a home with someone but god, be smart with your money and get some property if you can! She could always sell if she had to :roll:

sweetkron
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetkron »

She's making another video of her "favourite spots". Does she think she's a travel youtuber now? She's been to like, 3 places in the world. Her last couple "favourite restaurants" videos showed that her taste is EXTREMELY basic bitch. I think she literally recommended Cactus Club in Vancouver, and the rest of the list seemed like she was reading a "best restaurants in Vancouver" list she found on google.

sheepsmeadow
Learner
Learner

Post by sheepsmeadow »

Seriously, the amount of money YouTubers spend on luxury bags is just mind boggling to me! Apologies to anyone who has those types of habits, but unless you are absolutely loaded (and by that I mean net worth of at least 5 million USD while also making at least high six figures) you shouldn’t buy so many luxury bags. It’s a total waste of money and people have been led to believe you cannot look good without one because it “elevates your outfit”. Case in point: Elle’s luxury bags are hideous and tacky. It’s fine to own one or two (there is no harm to splurging once in a while) but if you don’t have good taste, nothing will help you, and certainly not draining your bank account the way Elle does.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

Screenshot_20200211-064202_Instagram.jpg
Ugh, what IS that on her neck??

I honestly cannot imagine buying any of her new designs. They just look so childish, plastic and fake.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

I just watched her "luxury mini apartment tour"...is this a joke? From what she has lived in before, this place seemed like a hole in the wall. Anybody can add nice hardware and call it a day. Is she trying to convince us that she is happy with her state in life now that she can't afford the nice things?

I'm also pretty appalled at her filming the folks in the pool. Can you imagine being in there with your family and having someone poking their camera in the door?

TheObservant_1
Informer
Informer

Post by TheObservant_1 »

drewberry_moore wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:56 am
Nouvelle site, same old lies.
I vote THIS for the next title! The last couple ones have referenced her men. Since she's technically single right now, I think it'd be cool if we gave her overpriced jewelry scam some attention.

Post by Guest »

Dang, she’s super skinny! 😱 Haha, I know she’s lost weight after she broke up with Joe, but wow, I think that’s the smallest I’ve seen her??

Also when did she get that Missoni target luggage? Lol.

Post by Guest »

adel220 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:04 pm
Dang, she’s super skinny! 😱 Haha, I know she’s lost weight after she broke up with Joe, but wow, I think that’s the smallest I’ve seen her??

Also when did she get that Missoni target luggage? Lol.
For reference
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bitsyfew1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitsyfew1 »

Also can't believe she filmed the swimmers :(

It's like she took all of our recent points here and put them into a video to try to regain the trust of her followers:
Sentaler coat: check
Workwear: check
Mention the day job: check
Day-to-night fashion tips: check
Vancouver: check
City living: check
Girl about town: check
Skipping Seattle cuz we all said it was a crazy idea: check

But in typical Elle way it is done so arrogantly, not a mention of her recent huge lifestyle changes; no context about why she is not in Florida/Hawaii for anyone who missed her breakup vlogs... viewers expected to lap up this "return to OG content" and be happy with anything she spews out.

Either you invite viewers into your life or you don't. There is no middle ground. Elle invited us, shared her intimate details and then gets all cagey/secretive when people ask normal questions as one commenter on the new vlog asks about how come she's not engaged in Fl any more.

She has deleted all mention of Rick and is acting like this is all normal when it actually looks like she is in total turmoil (weight loss speaks volumes). Surely her viewers will get pissed off at this lack of transparency. Or is she so blind/narcissistic that she can't see this is how she's coming across.

Cant have it both ways.

Had to laugh at her insistence on the place being high end and luxe while also decked out in IKEA furniture and cheapo laminate flooring!🤣👍🏻

Also those IG shots of all the pearls on the mirrored tray... so amateur. We all know exclusivity and branding tips mean you don't show a ton of jewellery at once. Makes it all look wholesale and cheap... oh hang on... 🙄😅 there's a tip for you Elle; as you are most certainly reading this.

She was so hyper in this video doing the apartment tour. So delighted to have the "right kind of content" I.e. something expensive she'd spent money on (apartment rental). She hasn't a clue that most of her followers like me and you guys I'm sure would much rather see her meals day to day, her daily outfits, how she spends her time now shes single, how she is actually DOING with this huge life upheaval. I.e REALITY! Not some snobbish fake lifestyle we know she can't afford and a total disconnect from her viewers as people.

Also that phleghmy voice had me cringing, then she goes and clears her throat on camera :|

So interested to see how this all pans out.

Bitsyfew1
Learner
Learner

Post by Bitsyfew1 »

For the new title:
Elle Florence: Princess without a Castle

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

Those pool float lips :?

ETA... Why is her voice wavering the entire time? Did the interview not go well? Or is she just on a manic high, convincing herself that the apartment is luxe :rofl:
Last edited by no_strings on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

Annie_HTX
Learner
Learner

Post by Annie_HTX »

Why a tour of an Air B-and-B she's only staying in for a few days? Why not a video about her new "elixir" line to coincide with the launch of her new website? Or a video on outfits to wear to an interview? At least those would correspond with what's going on in her life most recently. And why isn't she just staying in Ginette's house? So many questions!

Post by Guest »

My contribution:

Elle Florence: Slim and Single while Slumming it in Seattle 😜

fuzzypickles
Talker
Talker

Post by fuzzypickles »

TheObservant_1 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:54 pm
drewberry_moore wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:56 am
Nouvelle site, same old lies.
I vote THIS for the next title! The last couple ones have referenced her men. Since she's technically single right now, I think it'd be cool if we gave her overpriced jewelry scam some attention.
Yeah I like that this one is short too, some of the suggestions (including the current title) are way too long

McShade009
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by McShade009 »

Wait how does it follow that because the jewelry is handmade, it therefore cannot be returned? Does she mean that it is custom made or made to order and that's why she doesn't accept returns?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

McShade009 wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:19 pm
Wait how does it follow that because the jewelry is handmade, it therefore cannot be returned? Does she mean that it is custom made or made to order and that's why she doesn't accept returns?

Exactly my thoughts when I saw the screenshot. I think it's made to order. She should adjust that.

drewberry_moore
Debater
Debater

Post by drewberry_moore »

McShade009 wrote:Wait how does it follow that because the jewelry is handmade, it therefore cannot be returned? Does she mean that it is custom made or made to order and that's why she doesn't accept returns?

It doesn't follow at all. She just doesn't want to accept returns. Her Apparel line isn't handmade and those are final sale too.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Just a few minutes into this "luxury" tour and I immediately notice she is speaking in some new weird accent. What is wrong with this chick?

She is overly skinny, even her skinny slacks look baggy on her legs.

Return to “Elle Florence”