Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post Reply
maizipops
Wallflower
Wallflower
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:57 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by maizipops »

Yes! A headboard is exactly what she needs! The pillows just against the wall looks awful.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

Oh, god, yes, the arm in the air is super cringey. I guess she thinks that's a ~signature move? See also, constantly throwing up a peace sign.

tina_may
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by tina_may »

Collagen powder doesn't work, Kristee. I get so mad when people fall for it.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

tina_may wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:56 am
Collagen powder doesn't work, Kristee. I get so mad when people fall for it.
She falls for every supplement and trend that fitspos hype. It's kind of embarrassing.

User avatar
pugzjen
Informer
Informer
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by pugzjen »

Sierra mentioned in her latest video that Kristee got the second dose of the vaccine,I don't know if NYC is doing really well giving out the vaccine but I just thought it was strange she on top of the list to get one since she wfh etc

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by sharkbaait »

pugzjen wrote:Sierra mentioned in her latest video that Kristee got the second dose of the vaccine,I don't know if NYC is doing really well giving out the vaccine but I just thought it was strange she on top of the list to get one since she wfh etc
Wait really? What qualifies her as eligible? I’m surprised she didn’t mention it considering she blabbers forever about other nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

She literally had five full minutes on her last video about deciding to download TikTok and she doesn't mention getting vaccinated? Something that has real world value? God, she's just... :?

Avidviewer73
Stalker
Stalker
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Avidviewer73 »

It’s so annoying that she has to put “NYC” in every single title of every single video. We get it. You live in New York City. It’s a luxury building in Fort Greene you are NOT a real “New Yorker” she doesn’t even show any of the city when she does go out!!

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

She got her couch and is now talking about getting a coffee table and it's like she's trying to make it so you can't step an inch in any direction without walking it another piece of furniture.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by sharkbaait »

Scarlet11 wrote:She got her couch and is now talking about getting a coffee table and it's like she's trying to make it so you can't step an inch in any direction without walking it another piece of furniture.
I love how she says if you don’t like it she doesn’t care LMAO. I’m really thinking she is not as nice as she thinks. She’s very passive aggressive and thinks she’s very clever. She literally makes spongebob jokes regularly

Post by Scarlet11 »

sharkbaait wrote:
> I love how she says if you don’t like it she doesn’t care LMAO. I’m really
> thinking she is not as nice as she thinks. She’s very passive aggressive
> and thinks she’s very clever. She literally makes spongebob jokes regularly
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, she's definitely not all that nice. If you don't agree with her, she acts superior and has no use for your opinions.

As to her apartment: yikes. She got the couch and is now talking about adding a coffee table. Waaaayyyyy too much for that small space (though she could open things up a lot if she put the bed long-ways against the back wall).

maizipops
Wallflower
Wallflower
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:57 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by maizipops »

I have 5 rooms in my apt and have less furniture than Kristee! Lol. I'd love to hear her thoughts on minimalism...

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

Her 'week in my life' vlogs are all so boring and the same: starts with a view out the window, cuts to her making coffee and then making a face at the camera, segues to her talking about writing down her tasks to keep on track. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

I can't believe she got Botox. She's got a lot of fat in her face, so that smooths out lines as is, but she's like, what 25? She probably saw some influencer she weirdly worships getting it and decided she was going to do it, too.

princessk1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by princessk1 »

does she delete comments? and I love how she hasn't replied to anyone on her last like 4 vlogs lmao

gemmie+
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by gemmie+ »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 am
I can't believe she got Botox. She's got a lot of fat in her face, so that smooths out lines as is, but she's like, what 25? She probably saw some influencer she weirdly worships getting it and decided she was going to do it, too.
lol it was probably brooke miccio.

popville232
Wallflower
Wallflower
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by popville232 »

gemmie+ wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 4:40 am
Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 10:00 am
I can't believe she got Botox. She's got a lot of fat in her face, so that smooths out lines as is, but she's like, what 25? She probably saw some influencer she weirdly worships getting it and decided she was going to do it, too.
lol it was probably brooke miccio.
Of course of it was brooke miccio. Everything she does is inspired by her: love island, adina's jewels, exercise dress, botox, nail art, blah blah blah. Also her apartment progress is so bad. Does she even have room to walk in there with all that furniture??

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

I just watched a video of hers for the first time in months and, good god, it's the same old boring crap:

- Watch Kristee make coffee and avocado toast
- Watch 3 seconds of a "workout"
- Listen to her yammer on about her and Sierra's podcast
- Looking for another job
- Showing her god-awful fashion sense
- Lather, rinse, repeat

TattooedBrows
Stalker
Stalker
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:14 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by TattooedBrows »

How has Kristee not yet realised how desperately she needs to clean her camera lenses?? It's been weeks and I actually can't stand it.

NYCMetal6
Wanderer
Wanderer
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times
Contact:

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by NYCMetal6 »

She is a boring ass woman, she has a juicy body but her face is not attractive at all.

Post Reply

Return to “Kristee Vetter”