Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Scarlet11 »

sno-cap wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:22 pm
Lol starting a podcast... the podcast art looks nothing like her
How dare you--it looks just like her...if she was thin and had an entirely different face.

I cannot imagine how boring this podcast will be. What exactly does she have to say?

soup---eater
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by soup---eater »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:52 pm
sno-cap wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:22 pm
Lol starting a podcast... the podcast art looks nothing like her
How dare you--it looks just like her...if she was thin and had an entirely different face.

I cannot imagine how boring this podcast will be. What exactly does she have to say?
I was the tiniest bit interested in the podcast idea bc i've been into podcasts while i work from home, but then i found out she was doing it with sierra....yeah i'm good LOL

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by DreamKillerr »

Lol at her insta story reply to people asking her where the t shirt she is wearing is from and her saying it’s a guy’s. Like obv that’s gonna add fuel to the fire and people are gonna ask about said guy and she’s gonna be like “I keep that stuff private stop asking blah blah.” Like what is it Kristee? With her fan base so invested in her life they’re obv gonna inquire. It seems like she just wants people to know she gets guys. Which like, she preaches about how she’s socially distancing etc and yet her story implies she got it recently from a guy... like is she just hooking up with guys from tinder in this pandemic! Unless it’s her dads and she’s trying to allude to something not there.
Also I listened to her podcast and she reeks of pick me vibes. Like any and every interaction with a guy is ~something~ like the Uber pool story. Usually Sierra bugs me but I actually preferred her to Kristee.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

"It's literally a guy's t-shirt." She probably has some stupid, drawn-out story about how she wanted the shirt, but they only had them in men's style so she got it. And of course it's an XX-Small because she's so petite.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Wow, that podcast was...not good. Kristee really wants everyone to believe she's a dude magnet...while simultaneously making fun of online dating apps. Oh, wait, I forgot: she's picking up guys on Uber. Sure, Kristee.

Also, forever laughing at her saying she's ok that she didn't get some job she applied for because "I'm not ready to jump back into a full-time job." She had a full-time job for all of a few months. She's so damned lazy.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She’s so irrelevant honestly. Her vlogs are even more boring than before if that’s possible.
Her reason for ordering those mason jar lids was because using a glass is dangerous?! You live in a 200 sq ft apartment how dangerous are you being with your coffee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

Oh, lord, that bandeau bra underneath that white dress was a tragedy. Gave her bubble boobs. She needs a 'come to Jesus' talking to where someone tells her that she's got a large, somewhat saggy, bust and needs more supportive bras. She wears these binding contraptions that don't support her AND push the fat out every which way.

FallingDown
Learner
Learner

Post by FallingDown »

After listening to a few episodes of the podcast, I have to say that Sierra comes off a lot better than Kristee/my initial impressions of her.

You don't see it as much in her vlogs because she's not usually having a conversation with someone else, but she's kind of a steam roller. She comes off as domineering, which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing, but it's just jarring if you've only seen and known her from her vlogs.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

As someone who has had to work from home for the last few months, I'm actually offended that she thinks doing a bit of editing a vlog and calling in a prescription at Costco is "working."

I also wish she'd stop filming with that Grease tank top on. It's truly an unflattering look--which, I know, is 90% of Kristee's wardrobe, but still.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

so she moved to LA and somehow managed to keep it a secret for quite a while. i haven't watched a vlog of hers in months, but i may watch her next couple in LA (even though i'm sure they'll be just as boring).

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

She's moved to LA for a few months

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

I cannot stand that she actually uses the phrases "working from home" and "self-employed." Making a couple videos of your avocado toast every week, for me, does not qualify you to make those two statements.

I am 100% sure her LA vlogs are going to be as dull and monotonous as her NYC ones. LA is more closed down than NYC, so other than shaky vidoes with awful audio of her walking on the beach? Same old, same old.

Also, did she really leave her NYC apartment for 2 months with a dead cockroach under a candle on her floor? That's disgusting.

OwlEyes
Learner
Learner

Post by OwlEyes »

I can’t believe she’d be so selfish to “move” across the country in the middle of a pandemic. Really she should call this what it is - an extended holiday. She hasn’t moved to LA at all, it’s click bait and her indulging the image she likes to project that she travels a lot and lives all over. So self indulgent. Sure, she kept it a secret until she had a negative COVID test but she still did it, she travelled from one huge city to another coming into contact with countless people entirely unnecessarily.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I really wonder how much she makes to be able to afford rent at two of the most expensive cities. There’s no way she’s not getting money from her parents.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee

Post by Scarlet11 »

OwlEyes wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:43 pm
I can’t believe she’d be so selfish to “move” across the country in the middle of a pandemic. Really she should call this what it is - an extended holiday. She hasn’t moved to LA at all, it’s click bait and her indulging the image she likes to project that she travels a lot and lives all over. So self indulgent. Sure, she kept it a secret until she had a negative COVID test but she still did it, she travelled from one huge city to another coming into contact with countless people entirely unnecessarily.

Not to mention she talked about Uber'ing and depending on friends for rides. Did all that happen after she got her negative test result? Doubt it. She's ridiculous.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

Did sierra rip open the watermelon packet with her teeth and then kristee touched it and they shared a piece too with kristee biting it off and giving it to Sierra.... During a pandemic ewww

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

pugzjen wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am
Did sierra rip open the watermelon packet with her teeth and then kristee touched it and they shared a piece too with kristee biting it off and giving it to Sierra.... During a pandemic ewww
Yep, they both had their mouth all over that bag--brilliant!

Also, those clothes Kristee was modelling were yikes! The dress she wore out to "get photos" was pulling at every button. Way too small, yet she seems to think it looked good. I was embarrassed for her.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Kristee

Post by ShannonQT85 »

Scarlet11 wrote:
Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:31 am
Not to mention she talked about Uber'ing and depending on friends for rides. Did all that happen after she got her negative test result? Doubt it. She's ridiculous.
Not driving yourself in LA is basically stupid. It’s a commuter city...she’s not rolling in the dough able to pay for an Uber every time she wants out of her sisters place. So she’ll either be bored to death never leaving her place or thinks she can use Sierra as a chauffeur. Sierra has a boyfriend and her own life too so doubt she wants to drive Kristee’s butt around all the time. That will get old real fast.

Kristee also never should have renewed her lease in nyc. There’s literally no point. She left in March and was only back for a matter of what...like 2 weeks? And just up and went to LA to now pay....2 Rents? And she doesn’t have a job or seem to want to get a job in ny so I don’t understand why she renewed it.

She seems really lost as to where she wants to plant her feet and nothing seems to be a good fit for her because she’s so restless and has an aversion to getting a job...but the longer the gap she has on her resume the harder it’s going to get to find a real job again so she shouldn’t get too comfortable doing youtube. Still weird she studied politics all through college and post grad and yet hasn’t really worked in it for a permanent job part time of full time.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Kristee is lazy and doesn't want to grow up, plain and simple. We didn't see it for a long time cause she did go to grad school but that allowed her time off to travel with friends and holidays off to go visit her parents. She went through the motions of grad school and is lucky that academics come easier to her so it was a commitment but not as much as it would be for some. Also the opportunities in college and grad school sort of fell in her lap more, like sure she had to put herself out there but she never really had to persevere.

She moved to NYC because she had some juvenile fantasy of the city. She "moved" to LA because she didn't want to look for a job and has the money to just hang out with her friends in LA instead of being in a one bedroom alone in NYC.

If she didn't have YouTube she probably would have a job in her career field but more so because she would literally have to in order to survive. Having enough money to survive and have some extras through youtube and possibly her parents brings out the worst for her because it plays into her lazy side. Why hustle and be uncomfortable when you can hang on the beach with your furloughed friends?!

She's going to be in for a ruuuude awakening if she ever wants a job outside of YouTube especially since she's convinced she doesn't want to do social media/communication stuff in the international relations world. She's in a unique position with her experience and you would think you'd want to capitalize on it but no she's too good for that. :roll:

Return to “Kristee Vetter”