Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristee

Post by possession6 »

hiking hiker wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:06 am
treelee wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 7:54 pm
I was surprised she gave her waist measurements. Exposes that she is not in fact a small or medium in any of her clothes lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just out of curiosity, I measured my waist. I'm 31 inches. I'm 5'2 and 155 lbs and I definitely wear smalls and mediums. When you're short, things fit differently, and I'm pretty sure Kristee is about the same height as me. Also though, I'm definitely overweight and actively trying to lose about 20 lbs. When she was in DC, she was at my ideal weight which is why I liked her so much, but I definitely think she's gained. When you're short, it's super easy to gain weight and even 5 lbs makes a big difference on a shorter frame.

I'm wondering how much her photos and posts are just good camera angles. Has anyone met her in real life? Does she look accurate to her photos?
I meet her in DC back in the fall of 2018. I honestly can't remember her height, but I'm 5'6" and I believe she was a bit shorter than me. She looks just as she does in her videos -- she's not overweight, but she's definitely trying to fit into close that are a size too small which makes her look bigger. She was pretty squishy looking.

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Post by Baddbish+ »

possession6 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:35 am
hiking hiker wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 8:06 am
treelee wrote:
I was surprised she gave her waist measurements. Exposes that she is not in fact a small or medium in any of her clothes lol.

Just out of curiosity, I measured my waist. I'm 31 inches. I'm 5'2 and 155 lbs and I definitely wear smalls and mediums. When you're short, things fit differently, and I'm pretty sure Kristee is about the same height as me. Also though, I'm definitely overweight and actively trying to lose about 20 lbs. When she was in DC, she was at my ideal weight which is why I liked her so much, but I definitely think she's gained. When you're short, it's super easy to gain weight and even 5 lbs makes a big difference on a shorter frame.

I'm wondering how much her photos and posts are just good camera angles. Has anyone met her in real life? Does she look accurate to her photos?
I meet her in DC back in the fall of 2018. I honestly can't remember her height, but I'm 5'6" and I believe she was a bit shorter than me. She looks just as she does in her videos -- she's not overweight, but she's definitely trying to fit into close that are a size too small which makes her look bigger. She was pretty squishy looking.
Kristee is 5'3 so realistically she could be in small and medium... but that also doesn't mean that just because it half ass fits you should wear it. She makes herself look a lot bigger because she squeezes herself into too tight of clothes. Honestly if she was more relatable with weight gain and trying to get back on track it would help her views.

Baddbish+
Talker
Talker

Re: Kristee "Tits Out in a Towel" Vetter - Part 4

Post by Baddbish+ »

I'm honestly really curious about what Kristee's future plans will be now that Covid has changed a lot of things. I wonder if she plans to go back to NY now that she can't brunch and rooftop lounge and drink all the time.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I feel like she moved to nyc just to say she lives there. She hasn’t really taken advantage of living there in terms of her career (besides her short stint at UNICEF) and her content stayed lackluster while being there too.

Carrot_Stick
Talker
Talker

Post by Carrot_Stick »

so excited the next video will be a Fitness Kristee video. She's clearly overweight but thinks she has "baby abs". :rofl: So great.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Omggg she didn’t wash the new sheets and comforter before putting it on her bed 🤮

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

Jcrewing wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:13 pm
ok its astonishing that kristee still whitens her teeth in her photos the way my friends and i did in our middle school pictures... like just making them pure white. it looks so bad.

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

cici2020 wrote:
Jcrewing wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 1:13 pm
ok its astonishing that kristee still whitens her teeth in her photos the way my friends and i did in our middle school pictures... like just making them pure white. it looks so bad.
Lol, I shared that photo cause of her gapped teeth... she said orthodontia work won’t help? So she tried to close the gap with rubber bands? She’s a moron.

scx22
Learner
Learner

Post by scx22 »

So I watched her updated quarantine workout video. I felt like the whole video was just her trying to prove that she works out? She made a point to show her chugging 120 oz of water throughout the day and even did multiple Chloe Ting workouts in one day. I get it, working out at home is tough when you’re used to going to the gym but I just felt the whole video was her just trying to show how much of a “fitness queen” she is. But it’s funny because she labels this her updated “routine” when it seems she just started the Chloe Ting workouts like a week or so ago. I just think she had a hard time actually sticking to things.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

scx22 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:39 am
So I watched her updated quarantine workout video. I felt like the whole video was just her trying to prove that she works out? She made a point to show her chugging 120 oz of water throughout the day and even did multiple Chloe Ting workouts in one day. I get it, working out at home is tough when you’re used to going to the gym but I just felt the whole video was her just trying to show how much of a “fitness queen” she is. But it’s funny because she labels this her updated “routine” when it seems she just started the Chloe Ting workouts like a week or so ago. I just think she had a hard time actually sticking to things.
100% agree with this. She absolutely loves to come off as a fitness guru. Sure, she always starts off with "I'm no expert" but then as the video and 'chat' go on she tries to portray herself as on. She always seems more into showing what Gymshark or Lululemon or Fabletics outfit she has on than the actual working out. And I always laugh when she talks about "losing her glutes" or "losing muscle," as she really has never had much definition at all. You can't lose what you don't have, Kristee.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

scx22 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 3:39 am
100% agree with this. She absolutely loves to come off as a fitness guru. Sure, she always starts off with "I'm no expert" but then as the video and 'chat' go on she tries to portray herself as on. She always seems more into showing what Gymshark or Lululemon or Fabletics outfit she has on than the actual working out. And I always laugh when she talks about "losing her glutes" or "losing muscle," as she really has never had much definition at all. You can't lose what you don't have, Kristee.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

treelee wrote:

ok her measurements in that video were a lot bigger than i even thought they would be...i think she said she had a 33 waist at the beginning.

sno-cap
Learner
Learner

Post by sno-cap »

At least she's saying something but... did her IGTV rub anyone the wrong way? Basically 'let me use my two masters degrees to educate you about systemic racism'...instead of say amplifying black voices...since of course Kristee knows best/s

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

I will probably get hate for this but.....She’s bugging me with her attitude about BLM. Shes mad at people for staying silent, mad because they arnt supporting in the “right” way. This is a learning curve for a lot of us. You can educate people about how to be a better ally without being a bitch.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:50 am
socks123 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:15 pm
I will probably get hate for this but.....She’s bugging me with her attitude about BLM. Shes mad at people for staying silent, mad because they arnt supporting in the “right” way. This is a learning curve for a lot of us. You can educate people about how to be a better ally without being a bitch.
Eh I think the issue is that none of this is new. The BLM movement started back in 2014 and a large portion of her audience is old enough to be aware of what's happening in the world. Also, a lot of this can be directed towards other influencers who follow her. These girls do have black people in their audience and for us, we do want to see more white people being forceful about this because it's an issue. She has a platform that she had been neglecting to use for a while now, especially with having a political science and foreign policy background. For a lot of people, we haven't had the luxury of waiting until now to educate ourselves. To some, it might be bitchy, but I fully support it because again this has been in the news for years now and her audience is primarily people over the age of 17/18.
definitely agree. if someone's requirement for anti-racist and allyship education is for it to be delivered nicely, they probably aren't all that invested in doing the learning. this information isn't new, and anyone of age who hasn't started doing the work to unlearn racism and learning to be a better ally to black people until this week has, quite frankly, done so out of willful ignorance. it's 100% fair to be mad at someone's silence during this time; silence and neutrality on issues like these speaks volumes.
that said, i do find myself rolling my eyes at kristee being her usual holier-than-thou, know-it-all self about her messaging and doing things "right." glad she's finally using her platform to advocate for anything other than the right to own 700 puffer jackets, but let's not pretend she's isn't only *marginally* more experienced with this type of activism work than the majority of people she's talking to/about.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

I feel conflicted about it. On one hand, i think her explaining things could be useful to a lot of her followers who are clueless. And its obviously better than them asking black people a ton of stupid questions. But on the other hand, she's being such a know it all about it. AND i can't handle listening to her talk about social justice at all when her entire existence is meaningless consumerism and she never once has used her platform to talk about these things shes allegedly "so passionate about"

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socks123 »

Yeah you guys definitely put it better than I did, my issue is more with her being a know it all, and othering she’s doing. I’ve never see her post about the subject before, it’s great that she is now but idk.

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

socks123 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:15 pm
No hate, Kristee lacks one important thing; humility. she doesn’t know how to talk to people, only at them. HOWEVER she was kind of in a catch 22, if she had not have spoken or even if she had just done the standard blackout picture and hashtag, people would have complained about her not using her knowledge from her degrees to provide something more insightful.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

I laugh every time Kristee talks about "losing all the muscle" she's gained. Where, oh where, is this mythical muscle she's always talking about?

Return to “Kristee Vetter”