HRH COLLECTION: 10% Off My Site, 100% Off My Rocker - Part 23

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HRH COLLECTION: 10% Off My Site, 100% Off My Rocker - Part 23

Post by lenathediva »

It was never proven that Kobe raped that woman as she refused to testify. His second daughter also died in the crash.

I watched the live, and I was appalled at how she just threw those clothes around. I would never buy anything from someone who does that. On top of that, Alex often talks about not wearing a bra. I could not knowingly buy something if I knew that. Alex sold a lot of clothes. Are people really that desperate to own something that has touched her nips.

Also, Brandy Melville sells cheap crap. It should have been donated.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

I literally wore looney toons stuff in middle schools and I’m 38. I would never wear looney toons now. She really is developmentally stunted.

I do have stuff with wording on it but I even limit that in my wardrobe to pajamas.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Yea I don't see the point in reselling fast fashion pieces unless you never wore them or only wore them once. They are already shit quality, why would anyone want second hand clothing that is so poorly made when it's brand new?

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

So now she’s using the word “iconic” like this... Why is it capitalized? And I really don’t get why she used the Japanese carp streamers emoji.

I still don’t get why she hypes those cheap plastic pouches the way she does. Do the hobbits really see those things as some sort of quality “gift”? Based on her overly greedy markup on her wholesale jewelry, you’d think she’d offer them something that cost more than a few pennies. Maybe throw in a Skinny Legend shirt... I kid, nobody wants those.

This hobbit seems especially slow.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

so cringe when she showed kobe’s signature. way to jump on the bandwagon. she’s not even a basketball fan. such a poser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Yeah apparently Kobe's death is just unraveling her. Give me a break. Not too upset to pander for attention by accusing Dua Lipa of jacking her penisknot. Even though her hairstyle doesnt even resemble Alex's dong head. Dream on, you haggard nobody.

echohecko
Informer
Informer

Post by echohecko »

Ogre. Did people really buy your shitty clothes? Unless you post photos of the packages with shipping labels and personal infos crossed out of course, we’ll take it that you’re just bullshitting again.

Alyce O
Learner
Learner

Post by Alyce O »

I think she just should go and take her clothes to a resale store - thrift store. Im sure they have plenty of those in LA. They even pay you money to take them there. Idk just a thought.

ForLoveOfGossip
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForLoveOfGossip »

Haha Alex says (we know it isn’t true but still) Alex says she DOESN’T photoshop/alter her photos :rofl: but look at this ridiculous example of bad photoshopping: Alex has two different size of legs, one more lean and elongated looking and then the bent one which is thicker and in a different proportion :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

apeachymess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by apeachymess »

Alyce O wrote:I think she just should go and take her clothes to a resale store - thrift store. Im sure they have plenty of those in LA. They even pay you money to take them there. Idk just a thought.
She wants to show off all her stuff

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

theone wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:04 am
That bleached out hair color in that video makes her looked so drained. At least she had enough sense to stop doing that.
I like her with bleached super light hair. I personally think it looks good on her. Everything else not so much..
and just like another poster said, I've said many of times, she chases everyones elses style, never finding her own. Continously claiming others are stealing her style and vibes. nope . it's her, shes the one stealing. tryhard grandma trying to be a teen.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

janinep57 wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:06 pm
DemonicCupcake wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:56 pm
I’ve only just discovered her through Abbey Sharp. Going through 23 threads is gonna take some time. Has it been revealed what type of mental illness she suffers from or is it still just pure speculation?
Well, we aren't mental health professionals but we play one on this forum. It isn't a huge stretch to see that Big O'l wishful Al is a Narcissistic, Borderline with histrionic tendencies. She is a social outcast who has delusions of grandeur- believes herself to be an important component to the world spinning on its axis- only to be led to the meltdowns when she fails to get the accolades she feels ENTITLED to. She shows strong evidence of being bi-polar. Her mood swings dictate how her day will be- Coffee seems to be a catalyst and trigger to her over all mental health..........Other then that, she's perfectly normal and a mature functioning adult! :roll:
I think it's all those fillers making it's way into her brain lol. shes definitely a lunatic ...I won't use medical terms since were prohibited to
.but we all know she is

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

call me crazy, but I think her last post is a jab at the one girl that picked at her floors in her office suite. the girl said "I'm concerned about where you office is based in the floors"
something like that. lol and
..sure enough she posts a picture of herself at a "store" with the exact same floors. the industrial modern look". again...shes so insecure and calculating. every post is thought out to be a jab at something or someone. never a true genuine post to have just fun with the app and how its intended use.

inexhaustible
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by inexhaustible »

I love that people actually laugh at her when they see her out in public. Every sales associate hates her. Rightfully so of course!!

WhoaKelly
Talker
Talker

Post by WhoaKelly »

This is genius. ImageImageImage
Whoever did this officially made my day.

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

her hair color is so mousy looking and it looks perpetually greasy. she needs to do something with it. maybe not the super bright blonde again but, anything would be better than what she has now.

Crapkin
Learner
Learner

Post by Crapkin »

Anyone care to guess where devolution takes Her Royal Highness’s face?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

acgms
Learner
Learner

Post by acgms »

I always forget how pretty I used to think she was in the upper left picture. We've come a long way...

stellapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by stellapeach »

I find it really random/odd that Alex tweeted about Kobe considering she never tweets unless it’s promoting her jewelry...Maybe it’s because she’s such a hateful bitch that I just can’t believe she cares this much about his passing.

janinep57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by janinep57 »

stellapeach wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:50 am

I find it really random/odd that Alex tweeted about Kobe considering she never tweets unless it’s promoting her jewelry...Maybe it’s because she’s such a hateful bitch that I just can’t believe she cares this much about his passing.

She doesn't, trust.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessss I ammmmmmmmmm!

Return to “HRH Collection”