beautybybroooke 2 days ago 191

ThatGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarahbelle93x

Post by ThatGirl »

Ok, so last night I was watching some of her recent videos and in one of them, right after her semester was over, she said that she got straight As. Then she did a video about finding college textbooks cheaper and about some site that you could evaluate your professor and she said that it would have been helpful because this semester she had a professor that spoke with an accent and she couldn't understand him. It was that bad that she ended up getting a B.
What the actual fvck dude? Why do you have to lie about something so insignificant?

Barbie

Post by Barbie »

I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she may have been talking about 2 different semesters. But glad to know someone else caught that! I remembered the video where she recommended ratemyprofessor and she mentioned the B...then somewhere else I thought she said she got straight A's

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

SarahBelle93x part 1: https://bo.lt/app/account/kikiriki/sarahbelle93x
part 2: https://bo.lt/app/account/kikiriki/sarahbelle93x_part_2

Thanks to alcoholicferrets for archiving!

purpleperson0137
Learner
Learner

Post by purpleperson0137 »

In her what's in my school bag video, she said she couldn't show the collage she made on her notebook because her friends were in it... or should I say lack there of.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paperbackwriter »

I just don't dig the whole "young republican" look. Does anyone know where she goes to school? Or rather, what kind of school she goes to? I'm guessing a very big university because there is greek life...

lifesabeach

Post by lifesabeach »

in reference to what somebody said earlier, she wouldn't show that cause her friends were on it but her camera was strategically placed to show her KD picture with her and two other girls (assuming they're her big and grand big).
everything in her videos is so set up. its obvious she puts everything in a certain place so people will see certain things; ie the KD picture frame as well as her mac being set up perfectly so you can see the apple on the top. :roll:

aisha18
Learner
Learner

Post by aisha18 »

lifesabeach wrote:in reference to what somebody said earlier, she wouldn't show that cause her friends were on it but her camera was strategically placed to show her KD picture with her and two other girls (assuming they're her big and grand big).
everything in her videos is so set up. its obvious she puts everything in a certain place so people will see certain things; ie the KD picture frame as well as her mac being set up perfectly so you can see the apple on the top. :roll:
Haha i thught the same thing when i saw the picure at the back. she probably put it there to prove she does have friends :P LOL

hyperhan123
Talker
Talker

Post by hyperhan123 »

lifesabeach wrote:in reference to what somebody said earlier, she wouldn't show that cause her friends were on it but her camera was strategically placed to show her KD picture with her and two other girls (assuming they're her big and grand big).
Yes!!! i noticed that too. Its really pretentious and embarrassing lol.....

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

paperbackwriter wrote:I just don't dig the whole "young republican" look. Does anyone know where she goes to school? Or rather, what kind of school she goes to? I'm guessing a very big university because there is greek life...
Her university isn't really that big. It's a local commuter school, greek life isn't that huge there. It exists but it's no where near how huge and important she makes it out to me.
I went to HS with Sarah, we didn't graduate together or anything, but in this area, everybody is really conservative. Only the gays and "poor" people were democrats. That's just how people are in this bubble of a town.

BisforBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BisforBitch »

I hate it when gurus set everything up. Sarah instagramed a pic of diet coke and her ugly Tory Burch flats just "happened" to be there

Barbie

Post by Barbie »

paperbackwriter wrote:I just don't dig the whole "young republican" look. Does anyone know where she goes to school? Or rather, what kind of school she goes to? I'm guessing a very big university because there is greek life...
She goes to a smaller university. I'm not sure if we're allowed to say, but Northern Kentucky University(NKU).
Apparently, greek life ISN'T as big as she makes it out to be there. Of course it would be big to her, but she makes it appear grander than life

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

nothinggold wrote:
Her university isn't really that big. It's a local commuter school, greek life isn't that huge there. It exists but it's no where near how huge and important she makes it out to me.
I went to HS with Sarah, we didn't graduate together or anything, but in this area, everybody is really conservative. Only the gays and "poor" people were democrats. That's just how people are in this bubble of a town.
Really? Small world. I just think she likes to talk about how she's obsessed with the constitution and like put strategically placed objects in her videos and that annoys me. When I record, I try to put nothing in the background. If my closet even happens to be open it stresses me out.

whoa

Post by whoa »

nothinggold wrote:
Yeah I laugh at how big Sarah makes it seem her school is. She wants to make it look like a UK or Alabama but it really is not even close to that. If the greek life was a huge thing at her school then she would be living in house right now because on most campuses that I know of who have large greek communities you have to live in house at least the one year. I actually believe Sarah's sorority doesn't even have a house but instead their have a select floor in a resident hall for a select number of girls to live in.

Also it bothered me so so much when she showed her big pink hat in a few videos and said "people wear these hats to the derby"...ummm NO they do not. As someone who grew up in Lville and have been to derby since I was young I can let you know that if someone showed up with that hat and pranced around like they were little miss hot shit people would laugh. Sure Derby hats are big, but they are not big floppy beach hats. People put a lot of time and money into Derby hats. I can only wish that Sarah shows up to Derby one year in a hat like that so I can see her and laugh. Everytime she talked about that hat it was obvious how hard she was trying to be that southern belle. FAIL

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

whoa wrote:
nothinggold wrote:
Yeah I laugh at how big Sarah makes it seem her school is. She wants to make it look like a UK or Alabama but it really is not even close to that. If the greek life was a huge thing at her school then she would be living in house right now because on most campuses that I know of who have large greek communities you have to live in house at least the one year. I actually believe Sarah's sorority doesn't even have a house but instead their have a select floor in a resident hall for a select number of girls to live in.

Also it bothered me so so much when she showed her big pink hat in a few videos and said "people wear these hats to the derby"...ummm NO they do not. As someone who grew up in Lville and have been to derby since I was young I can let you know that if someone showed up with that hat and pranced around like they were little miss hot shit people would laugh. Sure Derby hats are big, but they are not big floppy beach hats. People put a lot of time and money into Derby hats. I can only wish that Sarah shows up to Derby one year in a hat like that so I can see her and laugh. Everytime she talked about that hat it was obvious how hard she was trying to be that southern belle. FAIL
I actually was under the impression she went to like Georgetown or some shit like that, the way she was talking about her school. Now I'm just embarrassed for both of us.

solonva
Informer
Informer

Post by solonva »

Not all schools have nice houses for the greeks. It's more based on the town, not the school. I go to Miami University which is huge on Greek life. Like if you want to have a social life at all you basically have to rush. Some of the sororities have houses but they're not very nice because it's in a really small college town. All of the best sororities just have their own floor or two in a dorm.

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

No, NKU is like not a big fancy school. It's a cement jungle and the greek life mainly consists of shitty frat parties in people's basements and the sorority girls running around screaming. As whoa said, there are no houses. They have floors in dorms...dorms that are in buildings that used to be a nursing/retirement home. Has a beautiful view of Krogers.
NKU itself is not a bad school, it serves the purpose to educate and nobody with a degree is looked down upon in this area. It's not some rip roaring greek paradise, though. I'm pretty sure the table tennis club my boyfriend belonged to when he went there was more active then the greek life.

paperbackwriter
Gossiper
Gossiper

nothinggold wrote:No, NKU is like not a big fancy school. It's a cement jungle and the greek life mainly consists of shitty frat parties in people's basements and the sorority girls running around screaming. As whoa said, there are no houses. They have floors in dorms...dorms that are in buildings that used to be a nursing/retirement home. Has a beautiful view of Krogers.
NKU itself is not a bad school, it serves the purpose to educate and nobody with a degree is looked down upon in this area. It's not some rip roaring greek paradise, though. I'm pretty sure the table tennis club my boyfriend belonged to when he went there was more active then the greek life.
I wasn't trying to be elitist or anything, I just meant that was the vibe I got from her.

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

Oh no, I know. She makes the place sound like it's something that it isn't.

Return to “Sarah Belle”