GoingDownWinkyFace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 9

Post by GoingDownWinkyFace »

Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm
I think it's obvious that David & Natalie ship-baited everyone. Think about it, David and Natalie acted like they were dating for views, but now all of a sudden stopped and now it's Natalie and Todd? My theory is they were doing that for views and attention, but then David started getting serious with someone. He knows it's going to come out soon, so decided he needed to get off the Natalie ship train and focus her onto someone else.
I think The Todd Thing inadvertently blew up the ship baiting for awhile, tbh. It was just too much and too ridiculous so regardless of what’s going on or went on, it all got exposed and needs to be cooled off. You can’t play coy once someone has a video video, a Natalina phone case, a Natalina song, a Natalina music video and merch. Before they had something pretty functional going on with Zatalie, Jatalie, Datalie and whatever the Ilya one is called but now TTT is too much.

If David were about to reveal anything and TTT to tie in, it would be the first time they pushed another Natalie ship and it’s clearly not. TTT is the fourth ship or so with her and Jatalie had a fair bit of extended exposure. Todd has just made it all too obvious and everyone else has either stepped back because it’s real (ugh) or because it’s a poisoned well.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Characterdelete wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:18 pm
Gurugossiping wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:11 pm
I think it's obvious that David & Natalie ship-baited everyone. Think about it, David and Natalie acted like they were dating for views, but now all of a sudden stopped and now it's Natalie and Todd? My theory is they were doing that for views and attention, but then David started getting serious with someone. He knows it's going to come out soon, so decided he needed to get off the Natalie ship train and focus her onto someone else.
I just don't believe there's no real feelings between them. Especially with how off things feel recently. It feels like a bit of jealousy or resentment... Idk stuffs just weird. The good thing about them is they'll get past it and we shall see what happens from there.
I've seriously considered that the whole thing might be fake but I just don't see it. It was all the little things that drew our attention and the chemistry there.

Compare it to Toad & Natalie and its the fakes shit ever. The difference is massive. I also agree there is a bit of jealousy going on right now. He's flirting with Madison, Cindy & Corinna but he's just not that guy. They mean nothing to him (well bar Corinna who will always be an old friend). Its just what he's going to do while this Todd & Natalie bullshit is going on. Of which Natalie is clearly done.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

I drop in and catch up with the Datalie Saga from time to time so my input might not be worth much but I'll share it anyways lol

Natalie is so hard to read, what's on your mind girl? it's a mystery~ but David's an open book and he really wears his heart on his sleeve that it kinda disgusts me. Now, after watching all this shit go down, I really do believe he can't help but crush on her and he tries really hard not to but it's so obvious. He thinks life is one big movie and his life right now is a romantic comedy with Natalie starring as the best friend who will fall in love with him eventually. Todd is the typical jock douchebag who has seduced her and David is doing everything in his power to show her that he's a womanizer and "save her" from him. He keeps bringing up how many girls Todd sleeps with; really just painting him out as a total lothario and God bless him for it lmao

Now he's playing the jealousy game. Oh if Natalie wants to run around with Todd and rub it in my face now I'm going to bring the IG girls in. Why now, is David suddenly open to flirting with these girls after he made a big show out of rejecting them? I'm sorry but he's so. fucking. obvious. I just watched Jason's vlog where they're at Scott's house playing basketball and I noticed David in the background, throwing a basketball in the middle of Todd and Natalie's game, just trying to fuck shit up and get attention. It's sorta cute, like a little boy picking on his crush cause he can't express himself...but Natalie's too mature for that, and unfortunately for her they don't call Todd a player for nothing. He knows all the right moves, all the right words to say.

In the last podcast, there was some weird, bitter energy between them. Just the way David said, "You're my assistant." Damn. :? And Natalie sounded off too, her joke about running everything fell flat when usually it's received well by David. I think she senses that he's annoyed and jealous, and she's probably irritated with him as well that he's fawning all over Madison Beer and groping Corinna publicly. I don't think that necessarily means that she's into him, but she most likely doesn't want to see him act that way.

I, for one, have really warmed up to the idea of David and Corinna but I think it's going to be so hard for David to get over Natalie. Just my two cents.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Warning- this is a reach.
David put Todd's texts in the vlog and Nat's one flirty message back (Which she flirts with everyone, which is fine as she is single) When David introduces his gf to the vlogs, it will all be fine as Nat did it first. I hate it here.
Sentiment is a chemical defect found on the losing side.

https://curiouscat.me/filofaxkfromgg

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Paschdav »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:19 pm
I drop in and catch up with the Datalie Saga from time to time so my input might not be worth much but I'll share it anyways lol

Natalie is so hard to read, what's on your mind girl? it's a mystery~ but David's an open book and he really wears his heart on his sleeve that it kinda disgusts me. Now, after watching all this shit go down, I really do believe he can't help but crush on her and he tries really hard not to but it's so obvious. He thinks life is one big movie and his life right now is a romantic comedy with Natalie starring as the best friend who will fall in love with him eventually. Todd is the typical jock douchebag who has seduced her and David is doing everything in his power to show her that he's a womanizer and "save her" from him. He keeps bringing up how many girls Todd sleeps with; really just painting him out as a total lothario and God bless him for it lmao

Now he's playing the jealousy game. Oh if Natalie wants to run around with Todd and rub it in my face now I'm going to bring the IG girls in. Why now, is David suddenly open to flirting with these girls after he made a big show out of rejecting them? I'm sorry but he's so. fucking. obvious. I just watched Jason's vlog where they're at Scott's house playing basketball and I noticed David in the background, throwing a basketball in the middle of Todd and Natalie's game, just trying to fuck shit up and get attention. It's sorta cute, like a little boy picking on his crush cause he can't express himself...but Natalie's too mature for that, and unfortunately for her they don't call Todd a player for nothing. He knows all the right moves, all the right words to say.

In the last podcast, there was some weird, bitter energy between them. Just the way David said, "You're my assistant." Damn. :? And Natalie sounded off too, her joke about running everything fell flat when usually it's received well by David. I think she senses that he's annoyed and jealous, and she's probably irritated with him as well that he's fawning all over Madison Beer and groping Corinna publicly. I don't think that necessarily means that she's into him, but she most likely doesn't want to see him act that way.

I, for one, have really warmed up to the idea of David and Corinna but I think it's going to be so hard for David to get over Natalie. Just my two cents.
I honestly think this isnt new behaviour from David. I bet he has been flirty with these insta girls for quite some time now. But its a first for him to actually show that to us.
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

I have a whole new Datalie theory for anyone interested. Been chatting to a couple of lovely people on insta and bouncing theories around.

David mentioned in that radio interview that he's scared of commitment or something.

So I think late last year he and Natalie got close. Then he sort of freaked out and went cold on her around November/December. This has lead to Natalie feeling rejected/hurt/sad/lonely. Along has come Todd more than happy to pay her buckets of attention and shes just sort of lapped it up. Not necessarily done much to encourage him, but she hasn't turned him away either. I think he saw she was lonely and took his chance. That has now lead to major jealousy from David and he is now retaliating by hitting on Corinna, Madison & Cindy. Nat has had enough of Todd's bullshit now and has left a few subtle queues about what she really wants but I don't think David is picking up what she's putting down.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

aww i miss them fooling around lol

lilaclove19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilaclove19 »

The one good thing about this Natalie and Todd BS is that it's making David jealous and I enjoy watching him squirm lol

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:08 pm
The one good thing about this Natalie and Todd BS is that it's making David jealous and I enjoy watching him squirm lol
What screams jealousy more than posting disposables of friends... or what is this about?
I apparently hate Natalie

Paschdav
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Paschdav »

lilaclove19 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:08 pm
Haven't seen a single sign of jealousy tbh, with jeff there was tons but he doesn't give a fuck about todd. He just tortures her with him constantly
Put your gun down or your daughter gets it

- David Dobrik 2020

https://cureouscat.me/Paschdav

You have the questions. I have the answers

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Looking at Todds tiktok shows how over it Natalie is lmao

"stop that narrative" to being all happy hugging him for his "wish it was you in the back of the tesla" line

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

Newname065 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Looking at Todds tiktok shows how over it Natalie is lmao

"stop that narrative" to being all happy hugging him for his "wish it was you in the back of the tesla" line

she's over the teasing about him being a "boyfriend" .. i don't think she hates Todd as we do lol .. clearly she like him around and she's ok with hugging and cuddling the boys
she have a similar pic\vid with zane david and ilya .. and jeff

but a relationship with Todd.. i don't think so

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

Can't believe that asshole spent all of 2020 destroying every last hope we had of Datalie and then he does this bullshit. Wtf David? Wtf.

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

Teacup30 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:59 am
Can't believe that asshole spent all of 2020 destroying every last hope we had of Datalie and then he does this bullshit. Wtf David? Wtf.
What am I supposed to hear here?
That she didn't want to go surprise Jason?

Not being funny, I genuinely don't know what to look for

Edit: Okay the head nodding.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

Didn't Laugh, not funny.

FilofaxK
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FilofaxK »

FilofaxK wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:44 am
Didn't Laugh, not funny.
Double post- My comment was a response to David being an idiot in the video Teacup posted.

I'm not dishing out any back hand shades, FFS.

as-bj93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by as-bj93 »

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

his hand on her mouth grosses me out more than it should

also, this photo says single natalie thrives...david's messing with datalie stans and its just too easy

but I do expect to see more of datalie soon since the new merch is coming out soon, so there's that

Newname065
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Newname065 »

the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:11 pm
david's messing with datalie stans and its just too easy
How exactly is this David? Was he even around for this? lmao
Its just Zane using the hype/engagement to his advantage and Natalie happily taking part in it

Not everything anyone in the VS does is managed by David lol

the_tiktak_channel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by the_tiktak_channel »

Newname065 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:50 pm
the_tiktak_channel wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:11 pm
david's messing with datalie stans and its just too easy
How exactly is this David? Was he even around for this? lmao
Its just Zane using the hype/engagement to his advantage and Natalie happily taking part in it

Not everything anyone in the VS does is managed by David lol
I mean that in general. More specifically the above post about datalie. He's always suddenly into Natalie at his live shows, or in this case Jason's live shows. Then theyll both go back to living their single lives for the most part on social media like in zane's photo, david's last podcast etc, you know the routine. And I suspect new merch is dropping every time they get close and flirty on their social medias or david's looking for some engagement spikes, and so far I've been mostly on the nose

Return to “David Dobrik”