Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by Guest »

Alex is probably green with envy tonight. Mallory got in the Nashville Lifestyle magazine as a influencer!

I noticed Alex's IG county went from 418K to 414K in just a few days. Went down even with her latest give away scheme to buy subscribers. Poor fake Alex.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alex & Michael: Filthy Farquad, Flopmas, and Forgetting about their Family (Pt. 16)

Post by [justsayin] »

Omg her last Instagram posts. SO BAD. How can she not see how bad she looks? So awkward, unflattering and WHY DOES SHE LOOK CONSTIPATED IN EVERY PICTURE!? Honestly her poses and smiles and looks are so fake, she should just be herself and relax because she is a pretty girl but desperately trying to be someone else.

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dpatrick37 »

GossipyB wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:29 pm
jliz10925 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm
What the actual hell is this pose??Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
It looks like she is supposed to be pushing her hair back behind her ear, but she actually looks like she is resting her arm on an invisible table. She does the MOST awkward posing I’ve seen I think.
She looks like a Nursing Assistant at some hospital taking a break on the graveyard shift.

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

Latest vlog Juju refuses to make contact with Mommy Alex. He keeps running away from her. It’s really sad and pathetic how she clearly spends no quality time with her only child. She clearly fails at most everything in her life. She reminds me of Megan Markle current situation-isolate the husband from his family. Have no real relationship with her own family. She makes all the rules and ultimatums...husband must follow wife’s rule. What a toxic and tiring relationship that will not last long term.

[justsayin]
Informer
Informer

Post by [justsayin] »

Dpatrick37 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:52 pm
GossipyB wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:29 pm
jliz10925 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:34 pm
What the actual hell is this pose??Image

It looks like she is supposed to be pushing her hair back behind her ear, but she actually looks like she is resting her arm on an invisible table. She does the MOST awkward posing I’ve seen I think.
She looks like a Nursing Assistant at some hospital taking a break on the graveyard shift.
The outfit is (a ugly, and even if you like it, b) nothing special. If someone in the street were wearing those jeans in that awkward leg width and length, the last thing I’d think is that they are fashionable.

jliz10925
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jliz10925 »

Dpatrick37 wrote:Latest vlog Juju refuses to make contact with Mommy Alex. He keeps running away from her. It’s really sad and pathetic how she clearly spends no quality time with her only child. She clearly fails at most everything in her life. She reminds me of Megan Markle current situation-isolate the husband from his family. Have no real relationship with her own family. She makes all the rules and ultimatums...husband must follow wife’s rule. What a toxic and tiring relationship that will not last long term.
How about we don't compare her to any celebrity including Meghan Markle.....she lives for that shit. Let's not give her that please.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Post by Goodtobeawannabe »

Omg lmao those selfie pictures are the best thing I've seen in a while 😂 the one with her knee up is so similar to the Sophie Suchan pose except Sophie looks amazing and Alex looks so awkward and cringey!! It's like one those "what I think I look like vs what I actually look like" memes lol. Anyways I came here out of frustration over that girls constant lying over her size! I stopped liking her well before her wannabe baddie phase because I realized she was 100% repetitively lying and thought that was pretty awkward and sad. Now after that what I eat in a day I cant help but voice it, she's such a damn liar, if she was REALLY eating that way (even 80/20) she would be so much thinner than she is now. Did y'all see her podcast photo? She's still quite large, popping out of her jeans like always, I actually eat around the same amount of calories and am the same height and she is just so much larger. Once I saw her creepy ways with lying about her size/weight I couldn't un-see how incredibly insecure she is. Trying to fit in with natural beauties like Mal and especially Shawn Johnson is just out of her league like what a mistake... She's already smaller than them but there's no amount of weight she could lose to not look like the odd one out with them. PS Alex: stop trying to make baddie happen, it's not going to happen!

Chisme_chatterbox
Learner
Learner

Post by Chisme_chatterbox »

Dpatrick37 wrote:Latest vlog Juju refuses to make contact with Mommy Alex. He keeps running away from her. It’s really sad and pathetic how she clearly spends no quality time with her only child. She clearly fails at most everything in her life. She reminds me of Megan Markle current situation-isolate the husband from his family. Have no real relationship with her own family. She makes all the rules and ultimatums...husband must follow wife’s rule. What a toxic and tiring relationship that will not last long term.
Didn’t mean to like this... Megan has a valid reason for leaving, and her husband is a good man for protecting his wife. Alex and Michael are nothing like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpatrick37
Learner
Learner

Post by Dpatrick37 »

Alex’s new look for 2020 prediction: she will go blonde again with the ratty extensions, bigger duck lips and gigantic false eyelashes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Van_2500
Debater
Debater

Post by Van_2500 »

She’s the dumbest person ever honestly. She has all the help in the world, she has her squad of cousins, they both have their families and endless baby sitters but decide to move to 5 hours away alone what idiots

Post by Guest »

Van_2500 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:33 pm
She’s the dumbest person ever honestly. She has all the help in the world, she has her squad of cousins, they both have their families and endless baby sitters but decide to move to 5 hours away alone Image what idiots

Seems like Alex is always trying to escape something because she hates everything and everyone. School, her family, Michigan and she's never had a real friend. She even hates Michael but she's stuck now. She married Michael to escape her family.

Harry78825
Talker
Talker

Post by Harry78825 »

She really needs to lay off the lip infections and fillers. She is going to ruin her face like Jaclyn hill did.

CEM1012
Debater
Debater

Post by CEM1012 »

Wow Alex thank you so much I would have never thought to serve veggies with my chicken for dinner. How would I have ever survived without this hack

MollyGrace2142
Learner
Learner

Post by MollyGrace2142 »

Did Michael delete his lame ass tik Tok?

Post by Guest »

Chisme_chatterbox wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm
Didn’t mean to like this... Megan has a valid reason for leaving, and her husband is a good man for protecting his wife. Alex and Michael are nothing like them.

Harry is a grown ass man in a very powerful family who served in the Army for 10 years where he did 2 tours in Afghanistan and got promoted to Captain. Grew up a literal prince with the best education provided etc etc etc.... I’m sure he can make his own decisions and wouldn’t let Meghan change his families royal traditions if he didn’t want to do it as well.

From what I gathered through the past videos, Michael is the one who wanted to move. Alex I’m sure just wanted a bigger house but I do believe the whole move was Michaels idea. He said all the time he wanted to move to Florida full time and Alex was the hesitant one.
This Nashville move was obviously a mistake, they both don’t seem like themselves. I think a huge part honestly is not having their house decorated. Their last house was a home, this one is empty and cold, it definitely can effect your mental state. Especially when you stay at home all day every day.

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

Lol Alex, since you clearly read here, sizing down isn't going to do anything for you with those Joe's jeans, they look weird on you because they're supposed to lightly drown your leg but your thighs are too thick for the fit so it gives you shape on top which ruins the entire look. The more you size down the more it's going to exaggerate the awkward fit... This is the reason Alex can't pull anything off, you don't have to be stick thin to rock a lot of these looks but you have to be confident enough with your body shape to choose clothing that flatters it rather than chasing what makes you look the most skinny. The baddie style which is all about rocking your shape no matter what size you are, she doesn't have the attitude and it shows in both her awkwardness and her inability to choose the right sized outfits. She's such a trainwreck!

Post by Guest »

MollyGrace2142 wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:14 am
Did Michael delete his lame ass tik Tok?
It's still there @Michael_maddalena and he just posted one lol. They're still in bed and lazy as hell. They record a few minutes and say they worked all day.

And that wood shiplap wall behind him is another thing they copied from Shawn. Except theirs looks horrible and doesn't match their floors. LOSERS!

Post by Guest »

Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 am
Lol Alex, since you clearly read here, sizing down isn't going to do anything for you with those Joe's jeans, they look weird on you because they're supposed to lightly drown your leg but your thighs are too thick for the fit so it gives you shape on top which ruins the entire look. The more you size down the more it's going to exaggerate the awkward fit... This is the reason Alex can't pull anything off, you don't have to be stick thin to rock a lot of these looks but you have to be confident enough with your body shape to choose clothing that flatters it rather than chasing what makes you look the most skinny. The baddie style which is all about rocking your shape no matter what size you are, she doesn't have the attitude and it shows in both her awkwardness and her inability to choose the right sized outfits. She's such a trainwreck!
I still believe Alex is copying the clothing styles and poses from Julia Havens, but Alex can't pull it off because she's socially awkward and insecure.

Post by Guest »

LMAO Mallory just threw some shade at Alex on her IG stories.

Someone sent her a Gucci cake and said she would eat it, even on WW.

Then she said that never in her life has she gone to a party/celebration and not eaten the cake!

Dump Alex already Mallory!

Goodtobeawannabe
Talker
Talker

hereforteatime wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:47 am
Goodtobeawannabe wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:51 am
I still believe Alex is copying the clothing styles and poses from Julia Havens, but Alex can't pull it off because she's socially awkward and insecure.
Totally agree and I totally think she named Julian after Julia, she just loved the nickname "juju" (no flipping clue why lol)

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”