TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

Re: TheTimTracker: ThatUpAllNightLook Part 9

Post by Guest »

cmk12 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:18 pm
Long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been watching Tim & Jenn for years and used to enjoy their videos. Once she got pregnant, I was genuinely super happy for them... but tonce I watched their home vlogs regarding pregnancy, preparing for baby, etc. it gave me full blown anxiety. I have a 1-year old, so I’ve recently been through the same thing- I don’t think I’m an expert by any means, but the amount of incorrect information they post is alarming. I really hope people don’t watch their videos for ANY legitimate information regarding babies- even though it seems like that’s all their channel is about now. The fact they think he’s “ok” now because he got his vaccines is scary- it takes a while for them to go into affect. This is simple enough information your pediatrician gives you, or is easy enough to google.

My husband randomly watches YouTube when I do and he can’t get over the “point and price” Tim does. While we’re out and about, he will jokingly point “and this shirt is 39.99” etc. and it’s become an inside joke for us.

I mostly go on here to read gossip about them- like incidences where people have run into them and they’ve been rude, etc. I always enjoy some good tea!
:rofl: I do the same thing now. I also frequently remark that things are "good, but not the best I've ever had." :rofl:

cmk12
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by cmk12 »

“It’s ok, but I wouldn’t go out of my way for it.” 😂

Make Mine Music
Learner
Learner

Post by Make Mine Music »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote: ↑Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 am
I have no words....

CA636975-67F4-4C3B-A9F3-E0FD25CCE066.jpeg
[/quote

:tu:
My husband is wondering why I can't stop laughing, :rofl:
Thanks for this!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Make Mine Music wrote:OnionDipitsAPartay wrote: ↑Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 am
I have no words....

[/quote

Thanks for this!
My daughter loves Disney content, so she watched these guys and Justin Scarred's videos a lot. I showed her the picture of Tim and she seriously spit her drink out!
And I have to say, Justin's put-on voice makes me grind my teeth. "Just look at that!" Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm
Make Mine Music wrote:OnionDipitsAPartay wrote: ↑Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:31 am
I have no words....

[/quote

Thanks for this!
My daughter loves Disney content, so she watched these guys and Justin Scarred's videos a lot. I showed her the picture of Tim and she seriously spit her drink out!
And I have to say, Justin's put-on voice makes me grind my teeth. "Just look at that!" Image

Yeah, that ...and how he always remarks he never has any money to shop in random gift shops of places he visits - in the middle of a multi-week roadtrip across the U.S. that virtually few can afford the time or $ to do in their lifetime - because he's "so poor." :roll:

Howdy89
Talker
Talker

Post by Howdy89 »

Well it's all over now...the Baby Bojanowski's first visit to the Magic Kingdom video is up. I refuse to watch it though and add to their $$ haul from the video. Why haven't the Coppa alarms gone off yet? Mickey is right up in the poor kids face from the looks of it. Tim and Jenn Bojanowski literally have zero clue when it comes to taking proper care of a newborn. I really do hope his parents ignorance doesn't lead to him coming down with something serious.

swfmco77
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by swfmco77 »

Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm
lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:31 pm

Yeah, that ...and how he always remarks he never has any money to shop in random gift shops of places he visits - in the middle of a multi-week roadtrip across the U.S. that virtually few can afford the time or $ to do in their lifetime - because he's "so poor." :roll:
I’ve never seen a poor person go so many times and for so long to Paris as much as that dude.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

swfmco77 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:18 pm
Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:48 pm
I’ve never seen a poor person go so many times and for so long to Paris as much as that dude.
One of his long time stans is rich and hangs out at Disney a LOT. I get the feeling he's in a band that has done very well for themselves.
Anyway... pretty sure most of Justin's Disney trips to anywhere other than DL and WDW are paid for by him.

I haven't watched him in a very long time. Got tired of route 66 and his "Ooooooooooooooold man's voice"

Kotose
Learner
Learner

Post by Kotose »

So... I haven't watched the vlogs in a while (since sweater gate), but all i see is them dragging this kid around. If this kid doesn't get a flu or any illness caused by bringing it outside and to parks even for a few hours, I'm gonna guess this kid will get sick from stress.
My nephews kid at the moment (who is 3) gets dragged around by them alot too, to parks ect. cause they wonna treat the kid and give him the best of the best, the problem sadly though is that they take it out this much on a weekly basis that the doctor found him to have too much stress from it so he's on rest now for awhile to un-stress the kid, dragging a child everywhere and anywhere isn't a good idea no matter what.

but hey we all knew this kid was gonna be treated like a toy to them to dress up, I don't see this change any time soon.
maybe i should check out some vids. since one of you said the kid almost never laughs... does it look at his parents or is that something he avoids too?
He could be slow, or he could be abit unhappy maybe because they don't spend time with him outside the camera time? (i'm not one to jump the autism ship too fast).

Galorious_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Galorious_1 »

OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:27 am
Chococat76 wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:02 am
Holy Shit. That's scary. For all our back and forth the other day, I gotta 100% agree w/ you on that one! :tu:
That’s how nightmares start lol
Yeah trying to scrub cheap greasy Halloween paint out of a $2k dry clean only sweater will be a fecking nightmare. What a total tool. If that wasn't a flex at other orlando you tubers, I dunno what is. Horrid man.

ziggy777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ziggy777 »

That baby was just too little. Especially during flu and RSV season. He looked miserable. I was cringing when they were letting him touch the characters’ noses and stuff. A million snotty kids touch those. Just unnecessary. They could have waited a few more months.

Rebelle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rebelle »

Why is she awkwardly pulling down on her shirt? If she’s self conscious about her belly, she just had a baby which is nothing to be ashamed about, then wear something different. We’ve seen your closet you have about 800 shirts.

OnionDipitsAPartay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OnionDipitsAPartay »

Galorious_delete wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:06 am
OnionDipitsAPartay wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:27 am
That’s how nightmares start lol
Yeah trying to scrub cheap greasy Halloween paint out of a $2k dry clean only sweater will be a fecking nightmare. What a total tool. If that wasn't a flex at other orlando you tubers, I dunno what is. Horrid man.

Forever flexing considering he thinks he’s above everyone including wifey

mac
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mac »

Rebelle wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:16 am
Why is she awkwardly pulling down on her shirt? If she’s self conscious about her belly, she just had a baby which is nothing to be ashamed about, then wear something different. We’ve seen your closet you have about 800 shirts.
My guess - because she is still wearing maternity clothes she's trying to cover the elastic panel on her jeans...

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

mac wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:37 am
Rebelle wrote:
My guess - because she is still wearing maternity clothes she's trying to cover the elastic panel on her jeans...
OMG - we can see the colors through the tee.. her jeans look as though they're going up to her boobs. :rofl: I'd say it's time for some new clothes there pumpkin.

It's amusing how Jenn is obviously trying to color coordinate his and her outfits lately. I'm not seeing Jackjack in these last few photos of them, is he color coordinated too?

because_reasons_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by because_reasons_ »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:43 am
mac wrote:
Rebelle wrote:
OMG - we can see the colors through the tee.. her jeans look as though they're going up to her boobs. :rofl: I'd say it's time for some new clothes there pumpkin.

It's amusing how Jenn is obviously trying to color coordinate his and her outfits lately. I'm not seeing Jackjack in these last few photos of them, is he color coordinated too?
Not to mention, that shirt is SUPER stretched out, considering Im pretty sure she wore it to the hospital to give birth to Jackson. Time to find some new clothes that fit; but then again, she has always been really bad at that too - time to graduate from the junior section

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

ziggy777 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:10 am
That baby was just too little. Especially during flu and RSV season. He looked miserable. I was cringing when they were letting him touch the characters’ noses and stuff. A million snotty kids touch those. Just unnecessary. They could have waited a few more months.
Especially when there's a global health crisis going on, but ya know, gotta crank out that content!!

Lucy4984
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy4984 »

because_reasons_ wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:39 pm
Love_the_kitz wrote:
mac wrote:
Rebelle wrote:

Not to mention, that shirt is SUPER stretched out, considering Im pretty sure she wore it to the hospital to give birth to Jackson. Time to find some new clothes that fit; but then again, she has always been really bad at that too - time to graduate from the junior section
I don't want to comment on her outfit after just having a baby because I've been there and done that. BUT!!! Her husband just bought a $2k sweater!! My concern is her face. She looks exhausted and miserable. I hope that she has a support system to help her out. Babies are such a game changer and w/o support it can bring you down. At least her mouth is closed in the picture. His mouth....still the open gross smile and weird eye.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Lucy4984 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:01 pm
because_reasons_ wrote:
Love_the_kitz wrote:
mac wrote:
Rebelle wrote:

I don't want to comment on her outfit after just having a baby because I've been there and done that. BUT!!! Her husband just bought a $2k sweater!! My concern is her face. She looks exhausted and miserable. I hope that she has a support system to help her out. Babies are such a game changer and w/o support it can bring you down. At least her mouth is closed in the picture. His mouth....still the open gross smile and weird eye.
I wasn't body shaming her at all. It's been 2 months since she had Jackson. No, her body would not go back to the way it was within this time, that, if it happens at all it's going to take some effort at this age. Hence my comment about her needing to go buy a new wardrobe. She needs something more suiting for this point in her life anyway.

As for the agape smile... Jenn has been reading here and learning. One tiny step in the right direction... a proper smile. Now... education... (full sail, full sail, full sail) I don't care what Daddy's doing in the pic as my brain has started to filter him out :D

Post by Guest »

Love_the_kitz wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:36 pm
Lucy4984 wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:01 pm
because_reasons_ wrote:
Love_the_kitz wrote:
mac wrote:

I wasn't body shaming her at all. It's been 2 months since she had Jackson. No, her body would not go back to the way it was within this time, that, if it happens at all it's going to take some effort at this age. Hence my comment about her needing to go buy a new wardrobe. She needs something more suiting for this point in her life anyway.

As for the agape smile... Jenn has been reading here and learning. One tiny step in the right direction... a proper smile. Now... education... (full sail, full sail, full sail) I don't care what Daddy's doing in the pic as my brain has started to filter him out :D
There is no way she's going to Full Sail. I had friends that went there and I interviewed for an admin role there years ago. It costs an arm and a leg and there's no reason at this point for her to do that. They're obviously doing fine w/ their stans, channel growth, and her editing skills as-is. Why on earth would they drop all that $$ for her to do anything different? :?

Return to “TheTimTracker”