Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Guest »

Continued from
Carlie “pyramid boss babe” Stylez, which was part 21.
viewtopic.php?f=179&t=36307

Continue the conversation on our favorite #bossbabe here.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Carlie “Nells n’ Dills” Stylez - Part 22

Post by Rhea85 »

Yay!!! How many days of vlogmas do you think we are going to get from our favorite mundane, lazy YouTube vloggers? I am guessing 5 before Carlie gives up and starts uploading lost footage from summer.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Adoptthiskitten »

They are very boring. They are too fake and try too hard to look and be perfect. I don't think they'll do vlogmas very long. I hope not. I'm not even subscribed to them. I will look once in a why and confirm they are still boring as hell and stupid.

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by _flowerpower_ »

f <3

mariamay9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mariamay9 »

Her vlogs used to be way more entertaining with her and Steve. They had much more chemistry and actually went and di fun things. Jacksons void of any personality and Carlie is just concerned with looking overly botoxed and forcing a fake representation of their marriage as sexy and loving.

melaniedamon
Learner
Learner

Post by melaniedamon »

mariamay9 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:12 pm
Her vlogs used to be way more entertaining with her and Steve. They had much more chemistry and actually went and di fun things. Jacksons void of any personality and Carlie is just concerned with looking overly botoxed and forcing a fake representation of their marriage as sexy and loving.
I was just thinking the same thing! I was watching an old vlog with Steve and they had better chemistry and she just seemed overall happier. Also, not to mention Steve was actually good-looking, had an actual personality and a sense of humor. None of which Jackson has.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Steve is full of himself. Just like Carlie. But yes they had more chemistry and he is better looking. She couldn't keep her hands off him in the vlogs. Legit making out in the background of Shay's vlogs and stuff. Wonder what their kids would have looked like.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:16 pm
Yay!!! How many days of vlogmas do you think we are going to get from our favorite mundane, lazy YouTube vloggers? I am guessing 5 before Carlie gives up and starts uploading lost footage from summer.
“starts uploading lost footage from summer.” haha !
If Carlie - and Kayleigh for that matter - have any sense they will be rinsing this ad-sense-friendly festive season for all its worth. Shay is out of the picture spiralling into a pit of self destruction/self pity... there ain’t gonna be a wholesome fun for all the family shaytards Christmas special for them to poach views from... and by next year who knows how many people will even be watching the extended family of an alcoholic divorcee in Idaho who was once big on YouTube ..?

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

she's hoping that people that miss shay and them will watch her but it doesn't happen and never will

watch her start filming avia every time she comes over

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

YAY! I can't wait to NOT watch more of her videos. LOL. Literally just here for the gossip.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

I noticed that Kayli didn’t include Shay or any of the Butlers in her thanksgiving vlog. Shay used to be the life of every vlog and now no one is including him.

Kayli and Carlie really need better vlogging skills. They focus so much on zooming in on their kids and pointing out what they’re wearing.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

From their q&a

-they are no longer lds. Jackson’s face says it all.

-Jackson is 100% serious about no more babies!

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Another reaction to their q&a (just got done watching it)

-it seems like they fight over the smallest things. Carlie seems too emotional and dependent on Jackson. Being upset at Jackson for going to the gym after work seems unreasonable. Why does she have to be stuck at home all day with the kids. She can find a babysitter or find a gym with daycare, so she can get some hours alone. She seems extremely controlling with Jackson.

-Jackson has zero emotions or charisma. Maybe he acts this way on camera but I can’t imagine him being entertaining or fun to hang out with off camera.

-it seems like Carlie doesn’t like putting Elliot to sleep. Jackson rocks Elliot to sleep while Carlie gets Lenny.

melaniedamon
Learner
Learner

Post by melaniedamon »

When Carlie tries to get all deep and “reflective” on her instagram posts, it just is so awkward. We all know she’s not smart so the bad grammar, spelling and run-on sentences just further highlight the fact that she is 1) an uneducated hillbilly and 2) trying to mimic what other “influencers” write about in their posts but she is just doing it really poorly. So cringe.

Adoptthiskitten
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lol, their Q & A. When they talk about faith Jackson looks around and seems bored. Carlie even seemed sarcastic when she looked at him and said "wanna talk about faith" with a smirk. She's more LDS than him. That much is clear. But notice how when they answered if they were still LDS Jackson quickly said "yep" it's like they or he has to pretend they are or else the church will punish them or kick them out. They probably watch their vlogs to make sure they are being good Mormons.
Jackson seems bored. They don't have a connection at all. And they sure do fight about mundane things. Wonder if in the back of his mind he can't stand Carlie.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

I don't feel sorry for Jackson at all. He made his bed, and made it well. He pretended to be all devout and went to church with Carlie and pretended to love Disney. And Carlie ate it up with a spoon. If she had waited more than a few months to get engaged and hadn't been in such a rush, she might have discovered how incompatible they are.
The only one I feel sorry for is Elliot. His mom won't even rock him to sleep? Actually he should be getting to sleep on his own. So should Lenny. But I'm glad Jackson at least gives him some affection.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

This feels a bit pervy but clearly she's not wearing her Mormon garmets.... thought she was a super devout Mormon?!
Screenshot_20191203-104006_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

baseballmama
Informer
Informer

Post by baseballmama »

Rhea85 wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:02 pm
From their q&a

-they are no longer lds. Jackson’s face says it all.

-Jackson is 100% serious about no more babies!
Well this explains the no garmets lol

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

baseballmama wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:48 am
This feels a bit pervy but clearly she's not wearing her Mormon garmets.... thought she was a super devout Mormon?! Screenshot_20191203-104006_Instagram.jpg
It seems like she's wearing a yellow shirt underneath, look at the neck you can see the contrast in color.
At first I thought she wasn't wearing anything underneath too. But she has BIG boobs, and there's no cleavage.

Rhea85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Rhea85 »

Why does she follow him around when he goes to his business meetings. She just walks around the hotel. She’s so eager to be away from her mundane routine life. Or she’s so paranoid that Jackson might hook up with a hooker while he’s at that fancy hotel in California. Shay has instilled the fear of unfaithfulness in her heart. Lol

Return to “The Butlers / The Shaytards”