:D

sunnygossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabi the Wannabe Waldorf of Youtube and Pathetic Tumblr Taurus Niki

Post by sunnygossip »

if you can add part 15 to the title and maybe demartino, i'd appreciate it!

the search feature is a bit finicky! <3

Aricat
Learner
Learner

Post by Aricat »

Title looks kind of awkward tbh :P

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

what if it’s: niki the pathetic taurus and gabi wannabe waldorf of youtube

Cloud
Debater
Debater

Post by Cloud »

Why is Niki constantly low key bringing up this alleged abuser on Twitter? Now saying she has to socialize with the abuser. I don't get their family dynamics at all.

If it actually happened, wouldn't their parents do something about it? Not invite them to family events? And if they wouldn't.. which would be very weird.. you are a grown woman, no one is forcing you to do or be anywhere you don't want to.

It is hard to believe anything they say honestly. They also claimed they were bullied in high school, but I am more likely to believe they just make a big deal out of everything and have this victim mentality and love the attention.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

holy shit, PLEASE get over yourself niki. if you have to call yourself artsy and deep, well, i hate to break it to you, but you're probably neither of those things lmao. i finally took a look at her second twitter @imasadtaurus and wow... this shit really is pathetic. seriously, who posts publicly on the internet like this beyond the age of 15???? if you really are THAT depressed, consider seeking help instead of using twitter like a diary for attention from young teenagers. she's what, 24? i really don't have any other words for her behavior than pathetic lmfao

jwishy
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by jwishy »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Quoted from last thread
pradacandyxo wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:04 am
not sure if it was mentioned here but last night Gabi posted a throwback pic of her and Ariana at the thank u, next video shoot to her story and Ariana didn't even repost it :rofl: I bet she's so salty she wasn't included in her "good friend Ariana's" throwback HAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :FU:
This is awesome. It makes me so happy that Ariana ignores Gabi and gave the coat she bought her away and let her friend post pictures in it, LOL. I had a feeling since Ariana gave her the only embarrassing part in her music video that she doesn’t like her and never will. She likes Gabi’s following and fixing PR issues, not her. Ariana seems to hang out with chill people who aren’t fake and have talent, from what I can see.

Gabi will buy an expensive coat for a celeb who dislikes her but would never donate, volunteer her time, or even do giveaways for her ”fancy” babies. When she has to donate she is sure to announce it (she just donated to autism speaks which is a crap charity because she didn’t take time to research and another charity I am forgetting atm), just to avoid controversy about bullying an autistic kid back in the day.

Then she gushes about charity to Audrey Hepburn’s granddaughter.

She is a really repulsive human being. I hope she continues to look as gross on the outside as she is on the inside. Her nose is ruined beyond repair.

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Post by MissForever11 »

following

peepthetea
Talker
Talker

Post by peepthetea »

following

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Okay apparently i cant change the title... someone can feel free to just make a new one im too clueless to do this sorta thing im sorry

justbarely
Learner
Learner

Post by justbarely »

just looking at photos i can tell that they're both musty, dusty and crusty lmao

ivyleagueofgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by ivyleagueofgossip »

Following

cheeringphil
Informer
Informer

Post by cheeringphil »

<3 <3
su'udzon at its finest

neatndfancy
Debater
Debater

Post by neatndfancy »

following
:love2: Apologies in advance for any and all spelling and grammatical errors. English is my first language I just suck :love2:

meepersmoopers
Talker
Talker

Post by meepersmoopers »

follow :love2:

Decembergirl
Talker
Talker

Post by Decembergirl »

Cats_Stoop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:12 pm
Okay apparently i cant change the title... someone can feel free to just make a new one im too clueless to do this sorta thing im sorry Image
It’s fine as is

mochakitty
Talker
Talker

Post by mochakitty »

Honestly as much as Niki is a big dramatic suck, I think she puts in WAY more effort than Gabi does. And it must be frustrating to her.

Like Gabi edits on iMovie and it's always really lazy. Niki uses graphics, music, interesting transitions, like some of her videos actually have good filmography. And further, the Niki and Gabi channel is clearly all Niki's work. Gabi is so done with it and it's obvious. You have to film a video what, every 2 weeks and you can't even act like you want to be there for it?

If I were Niki, I'd feel insecure too. Because it's not like she's not TRYING, it's the fact that she is, and Gabi is still more successful than her. It must fuck her with her psyche a lot, and I think it explains why she acts the way she does.

Magnethicc
Talker
Talker

Post by Magnethicc »

ninja8924 wrote:Quoted from last thread
pradacandyxo wrote: not sure if it was mentioned here but last night Gabi posted a throwback pic of her and Ariana at the thank u, next video shoot to her story and Ariana didn't even repost it :rofl: I bet she's so salty she wasn't included in her "good friend Ariana's" throwback HAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :FU:
This is awesome. It makes me so happy that Ariana ignores Gabi and gave the coat she bought her away and let her friend post pictures in it, LOL. I had a feeling since Ariana gave her the only embarrassing part in her music video that she doesn’t like her and never will. She likes Gabi’s following and fixing PR issues, not her. Ariana seems to hang out with chill people who aren’t fake and have talent, from what I can see.

Gabi will buy an expensive coat for a celeb who dislikes her but would never donate, volunteer her time, or even do giveaways for her ”fancy” babies. When she has to donate she is sure to announce it (she just donated to autism speaks which is a crap charity because she didn’t take time to research and another charity I am forgetting atm), just to avoid controversy about bullying an autistic kid back in the day.

She is a really repulsive human being. I hope she continues to look as gross on the outside as she is on the inside. Her nose is ruined beyond repair.
Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the coat Gabi gave to Ariana?

Cats_Stoop
Informer
Informer

Post by Cats_Stoop »

Magnethicc wrote:
ninja8924 wrote:Quoted from last thread
pradacandyxo wrote: not sure if it was mentioned here but last night Gabi posted a throwback pic of her and Ariana at the thank u, next video shoot to her story and Ariana didn't even repost it :rofl: I bet she's so salty she wasn't included in her "good friend Ariana's" throwback HAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

Can anyone fill me in on what happened with the coat Gabi gave to Ariana?

Gabi gave Ariana a Burberry coat at her concert, (but everyones pretty sure they didn’t even see each other backstage because theres no evidence if it whatsoever) and like a day or two later Arianas best friend who was at the concert posted several pictures wearing the exact same coat so it looks like Ariana either gave it away or regifted it probably because she thought it was creepy or she didn’t like it.

Return to “Niki and Gabi”