Tears For The Tea, Vol 4

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tears For The Tea, Vol 4

Post by tar »

I don’t know all of the people involved. Just because someone passes away doesn’t automatically make them a wonderful person
in retrospect to everyone. You live your life and you are remembered for how you lived it. Everyone’s perspective looking back
on your life will be different. That’s okay. You can’t be everything to everybody. Some people will have liked her a lot. Some
maybe will not remember some of her actions quite so fondly. That’s okay. It’s life. Why are people trying to reshape her now
that she is gone? If you loved her …. why are you trying to change her online life and memories by asking people to be dishonest
about their feelings now that she’s gone?

BlazedandConfused
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BlazedandConfused »

Stumpf wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:54 am

the only issue i have with Nick's post is the dig about her rallying up a movement to call him anti semetic. that could have been left out. i am sure most people knew they had issues. otherwise i dont expect him or anyone else in that friend group to switch up and act like they were besties.
When it comes down to it, this is my issue too. Most everyone knew that Sam and Nick didn't get along. So I don't understand why people were so adamant that he say something. When he did, of course he was going to be nasty about it. I'm not saying that Sam didn't have her faults, I even pointed out that she as mean to people online a lot. Nick's comment was unnecessary and rubbed me the wrong way. I'm not expecting them to switch up just because she passed. Actually, it's right on brand for Nick to respond the way he did. He is unkind and has proven that quite often. We shall agree to disagree on Peter. I don't like him, I don't think he is a good person.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

@blazedandconfused. I previously said that I didn’t follow Nick (I don’t know who he is), but if all he says was what was posted here, I didn’t see anything wrong with it. I also said that I’m sorry for Sam’s family and friends. She was far too young and it’s a tragedy. But, there is no reason for him to apologize now or make a big statement. He offered up his condolences.

I didn’t follow her for the past few years. I haven’t followed her for quite awhile, but she was a polarizing figure. Some loved her, some hated her. My only opinion was she had a vulgar mouth and I don’t like that. I didn’t hate her or speak I’ll of her, I just didn’t watch her. But, to say that anyone who has a beef with her should apologize and say kind words, it doesn’t work like that. You can’t undo things and you can’t unsay words. We all make a footprint, good and bad, that follows us

That is all I’m going to say on this. Again, my heart goes out to the people who loved her and are hurting

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

I get why you guys are mad at nick, and in my opinion he should have stayed quiet on the subject, but why is no one talking about the likes of manny tweeting about how shattered he is by sams passing and then uploading a Sephora vib haul to ig just a few hours later? One of his ‘best friends’ passes away and he’s getting excited about facial cottons? He doesn’t sound upset at all

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:39 pm
I get why you guys are mad at nick, and in my opinion he should have stayed quiet on the subject, but why is no one talking about the likes of manny tweeting about how shattered he is by sams passing and then uploading a Sephora vib haul to ig just a few hours later? One of his ‘best friends’ passes away and he’s getting excited about facial cottons? He doesn’t sound upset at all
That's because NONE of these people are genuine. Their online "friends" and "besties" are not really friends. It is what can I gain from being "friends" with this person.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I think Nick could've definitely made that statement less trashy by leaving out a few sentences, but I also understand why he's irritated with people who were hounding him to post a response to this death. It's like people want all of her enemies to feel guilty for some reason. Sam wasn't an angel, and there are a lot of people who rightfully had negative feelings toward her. It's gross to me that all of these people's feelings are now being treated as invalid or wrong because Sam passed away. Nobody is denying that her premature death is tragic, but dying doesn't change a person's character. People who felt bullied or slandered by her shouldn't be forced to act like they're devastated by the news, and they shouldn't be harassed for having had conflicts with her.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by canyounot24 »

facepainter wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:38 pm
I think Nick could've definitely made that statement less trashy by leaving out a few sentences, but I also understand why he's irritated with people who were hounding him to post a response to this death. It's like people want all of her enemies to feel guilty for some reason. Sam wasn't an angel, and there are a lot of people who rightfully had negative feelings toward her. It's gross to me that all of these people's feelings are now being treated as invalid or wrong because Sam passed away. Nobody is denying that her premature death is tragic, but dying doesn't change a person's character. People who felt bullied or slandered by her shouldn't be forced to act like they're devastated by the news, and they shouldn't be harassed for having had conflicts with her.
I agree. People putting up a facade and pretending Sam was some saint is dishonest. She wasn't the nicest person and she had a solid history of acting pretty poorly and atrociously at times.

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

So do we know how she died?

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

These online friendships are just business transactions. I’ve had other creators do the same for me to get me to collaborate with them. Tunes change if you decline. It’s all an illusion and ploy to gain sympathy and her name was trending … so there is also that.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

teaddict
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by teaddict »

Gideon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:34 pm
No... her sister only said she passed during her sleep. Sam was going through a rough path for quite a while...

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

teaddict wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:54 pm
Gideon1 wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:34 pm
No... her sister only said she passed during her sleep. Sam was going through a rough path for quite a while...
What do you mean by rough patch? Mentally? Physically?

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I'm sorry I'm late to this but HFTT passed away?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:12 pm
I'm sorry I'm late to this but HFTT passed away?
Yes, she did.

DrowningInMelancholy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrowningInMelancholy »

I had no idea. Granted I never really followed her closely, or cared for her it’s still sad nonetheless.

That being said, the fake sympathy from some of her “enemies” is something else.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

DrowningInMelancholy wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:51 pm
I had no idea. Granted I never really followed her closely, or cared for her it’s still sad nonetheless.

That being said, the fake sympathy from some of her “enemies” is something else.
The fake sympathy from her enemies is surprising. I think they were worried about being canceled if they didn’t show enough
sympathy to appease her rabid fans. Sam didn’t have the nicest persona online. She said some hurtful things. It’s hard to
overcome things like that even if the person who said them passes away.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

For a lot of them it's easier to lie and type simple words on the keyboard that are meaningless
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

Am I the only one that’s a little sceptical about this entire situation? Is there any proof of sams passing other than her sister commenting it on sams post? Cos her sister is all over ig promoting her little business and on stories saying how excited she is about her deals. I get life keeps moving but if my sister had just passed away I don’t know if I’d be as happy as what she seems to be, idk maybe I just find it hard to trust info given on the internet

Gideon1
Learner
Learner

Post by Gideon1 »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:42 pm
Am I the only one that’s a little sceptical about this entire situation? Is there any proof of sams passing other than her sister commenting it on sams post? Cos her sister is all over ig promoting her little business and on stories saying how excited she is about her deals. I get life keeps moving but if my sister had just passed away I don’t know if I’d be as happy as what she seems to be, idk maybe I just find it hard to trust info given on the internet
I was skeptical as well but for other reasons. I think she has passed though. The whole situation is odd to me. I am very curious why and how she passed.

Shakkyb123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shakkyb123 »

Gideon1 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:30 pm
I was skeptical as well but for other reasons. I think she has passed though. The whole situation is odd to me. I am very curious why and how she passed.
Glad I’m not the only one! What are your reasons for being sceptical? I don’t think we’ll ever get to find out what really happened

ami
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ami »

Shakkyb123 wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:42 pm
i was too but when you google her name you can see that her funeral already took place and all

Return to “Here for the Tea”