GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Re: GrajjPartySparkles (Part 58)

Post by Guest »

In her “this is ok to have” vlog she filmed before her last BBL she talked about the reasons she wanted a BBL is because she is bottom heavy and her ass was sagging and she got comments about it. She showed her ass on camera and said see how low down it sits. So I wonder how she feels now that she’s had two BBLs and her ass is 10x worse than it was when she showed it before the last surgery. She confirmed the saggy ass bothered her so you can’t tell me this woman isn’t struggling to look at her botched body in the mirror everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piinkstink86
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by piinkstink86 »

pink-the-puckbunnyx2 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:42 am
charcobain wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 am
Her snapchat story.. Sorry, do people not pump their own gas in Canada? I know that’s not just a samantha thing because I’ve heard of it before but, if it was me and my petrol cap was frozen over, I wouldn’t sit and let employees blow their breathe on it.. I’d try and help..
She is the only person I know that gets someone to pump her gas for her. Where I live (also in Canada) there is no where someone will pump your gas for you. Everywhere is self-serve. Also maybe don’t blame a country for your gas cap being frozen? Or your window being stuck for how cold the country is. You’re driving a vehicle that’s OVER ten years old.
And we (people in Saskatoon) knew it was going to be cold today so we all either parked in our garages or got gas yesterday or the day before ? I don’t know why the fuck she waits until she’s on empty to get gas either. Especially in this climate because stuff like this happens all the time

icecreamsandwitch
Talker
Talker

Post by icecreamsandwitch »

PiinkFart wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:04 am
Maybe she wouldn’t have such a tough time with hell freezing over her bougie range rover if Dahltyn could get his shitmobile out of Sam’s garage so she could actually use it.
i think she likes having that power over him, so anytime they fight she can be like, oh you better be nice or you're not getting your shit back

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

piinkstink86 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:15 am

And we (people in Saskatoon) knew it was going to be cold today so we all either parked in our garages or got gas yesterday or the day before ? I don’t know why the fuck she waits until she’s on empty to get gas either. Especially in this climate because stuff like this happens all the time
She has a habit of getting gas only when it's empty! She does that all the time and I don't know why. You're an adult, you own a car (sorry I mean "vehicle"), take care of it.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Next thread name: LeakyTitsSparkles

Lydiae
Informer
Informer

Post by Lydiae »

Or PiinkPerpetuallyBotchedSparkles since she can’t seem to have any cosmetic procedure, no matter how small, that is successful.

SugarDarling
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarDarling »

Lol ^

Or: RiipplingSparkles/PiinkRiippling

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

OMG her snap, she's so annoying. Can't fill up, or spend unnecessarily money on Ubers. Take the damn bus then, Samantha. How else you think people in Canada, get around without cars? Oh, wait, she'd never be able to dress properly. You know she just got Dipshit to drive her in the end. Then she's complaining that people want to visit here!! Imagine!! It's not like people do outdoor activities in the winter, or anything, skiing who?? Keep making people think it's cold year around :roll: The Summers are nice, and hot, beautiful landscapes wow. She always sounds like a sheltered loser. Wah wah my small Canadian town wah. It's a city! A small one, but a city! And the biggest one in her province.
Last edited by stars&rockets08 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

RupturedTitSparkles
LeakingSparkles
DUISparkles
PawnShopSparkles
RobberySparkles

Post by Guest »

Here4TeaTimedelete wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:12 pm
RupturedTitSparkles
LeakingSparkles
DUISparkles
PawnShopSparkles
RobberySparkles

I like the leakingsparkles, I liked the one i mentioned earlier "twerking for tots sparkles" Lmfao

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

I suggested these earlier but i think you guys have better ones lol

PiinkCokehead-And the vanishing promise ring!

ParanoidSparkles-Someome stole my wooden spoons!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

PiinkFart
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PiinkFart »

The names with the missing stuff are so funny LMAO

WoodenSpoonSparkles

PromiiseRingSparkles in the pawn shop cabinet

PiinkShameful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkShameful »

Tenebre wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:30 pm
I suggested these earlier but i think you guys have better ones lol

PiinkCokehead-And the vanishing promise ring!

ParanoidSparkles-Someome stole my wooden spoons!
I love this. Lmao
SherlockSparkles & the mysterious missing spoons

This thread gives me life.

Post by Guest »

charcobain wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 am
Her snapchat story.. Sorry, do people not pump their own gas in Canada? I know that’s not just a samantha thing because I’ve heard of it before but, if it was me and my petrol cap was frozen over, I wouldn’t sit and let employees blow their breathe on it.. I’d try and help..
I’m Canadian. I pump my own gas, always have always will. Full service gas stations are more expensive in Ontario. She’s just a lazy princess.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

PiinkCan'tPumpMyOwnGas :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Now that you guys mentioned it, I've never seen her pump her own gas. She's always sitting there letting Dahltyn do it or the person at the gas station. They used to have full service stations everywhere where I live when I was little but now it's rare to find them anywhere. Sam is just lazy as fuck. And the fact that she always waits until the tank is near empty - that's SO BAD for your fucking "vehicle!" You'd think Dahltyn would tell her that since he's "such a car guy," but he always seems to do it, too.

reality04
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by reality04 »

RipplingLeakingSparkles

Post by Guest »

EmptyTankSparkles
PiinkOutOfGas

scamdalous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by scamdalous »

ParanoidPiink
PawnShopPiink
PiinkPathalogicalLiar
SecludedSparkles
SexOffenderSparkles

icecreamsandwitch
Talker
Talker

Post by icecreamsandwitch »

this picture makes me so uncomfortable :rofl: you know Scam wanted to pose like that to showcase her ass
Its a very unflattering picture for both of them. Alexis is a gorgeous girl, but the lighting is doing her no favors.
I swear my cousin had the exact hair piece in like 2003? they did her dirty with that. it looks fake as hell.
the bra is so ill fitting on the both of them. neither one of them know their bra size from the look of it.
i feel that bra could have been cute if they wore something over it like a mesh shirt or something. they look ridiculous just going out in a bra
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “PiinkSparkles”