Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Re: Datalie Thread (David and Natalie) Part 8

Post by greysweatpants20 »

Obviously they like it, it's overall beneficial. Teasing a ship is one of the age old classics of maintaining relevancy and generating buzz. It reminds me of Dan and Phil. How famous would they have ended up if they had just told their fans the nature of their relationship rather than letting rabid fans obsess over it, create arts about it, etc for years? Same with Eva and Brent Rivera. People will continue watching and following socials if for no other reason than trying to find the "truth" lol. It almost doesn't matter whether David and Natalie are together. They'll continue to milk it until the fans tire of it or one of them is seriously interested in someone else.

riss526
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by riss526 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

guys wtf natalie kissed jeff on davids new vlog.

I QUIT LMAO

nympheas
Learner
Learner

Post by nympheas »

time to get the clown suit out of the closet

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

The Jeff and Nat bit was quite random lol what's the point

Addicted2Kinda
Informer
Informer

Post by Addicted2Kinda »

They got the money. Now they can shut down the ship for a little bit until new merch/new show be released

jenni3609
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jenni3609 »

This is why I always cringe when David openly flirts with Natalie. She laughs sometimes and goes along with it cause she knows it keeps the attention on her with the datalie ship but you would never see her kiss David “for a bit” like she would with Jeff. Now all the people saying that people were exaggerating about her entertaining Jeff see where people are coming from, she would never go this far for the other ships

Post by Guest »

lololol it was clearly a bit
why aren't we talking about the lingerie joke?? lol

aterrazas7
Talker
Talker

Post by aterrazas7 »

rshadewinslet wrote:lololol it was clearly a bit
Exactly. You can tell the 'kiss' was an actual accident. The bit was just them getting close and getting caught like David has done before with Scott.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

Yeah it was an accident. You hear jeff say “You kissed me a little Natalie, its a christmas miracle”.

Post by Guest »

aterrazas7 wrote:
rshadewinslet wrote:lololol it was clearly a bit
Exactly. You can tell the 'kiss' was an actual accident. The bit was just them getting close and getting caught like David has done before with Scott.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
yess! all jokes. lol jeff turned so red. i love to see it. also it literally followed david asking suzy if she would fuck him lol

i would like to point out that the lingerie joke was during the same day/moment as 'horny dave" aka when he wanted to choke out natalie a g a i n lol

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I also want to know what's the christmas gift that Nat got him lol

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

Similar to zane and corinna’s kiss I think this bit was orchestrated by David. But they barely kissed/literally grazed lips. When do u ever see Jatalie together off the vlogs and through other people’s vlogs/vids?

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

hullopinki wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:49 pm
Similar to zane and corinna’s kiss I think this bit was orchestrated by David. But they barely kissed/literally grazed lips. When do u ever see Jatalie together off the vlogs and through other people’s vlogs/vids?
There's not doubt in my mind that it was a bit and that they weren't supposed to actually touch lips, I just wonder, assuming that David has a big crush on Nat, why would he ask her to do that for the vlog?

hullopinki
Talker
Talker

Post by hullopinki »

Marie_10 wrote:
hullopinki wrote:
There's not doubt in my mind that it was a bit and that they weren't supposed to actually touch lips, I just wonder, assuming that David has a big crush on Nat, why would he ask her to do that for the vlog?

True. It doesnt make sense. The only reason I could think of would be that he must be extremely motivated to shipbait us for money (sacrificing his own feelings in the process) OR to conceal his ‘relationship’ with Natalie if they’re dating.

Option #3 is that we have been clowned so hard and he never liked Natalie...

gingerbreadsand
Learner
Learner

Post by gingerbreadsand »

Marie_10 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:53 pm
hullopinki wrote:
Maybe he actually doesn't have a crush and is just a social media manipulation master and acting savant lol 🤔

It was definitely a bit, Jeff's reaction seemed genuine and seemed to corroborate that.

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

Marie_10 wrote:
hullopinki wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#C ... s_a_fetish

Lily_111
Informer
Informer

Post by Lily_111 »

God damn it David why would you play with us like that???? I was waiting for a kiss under the mistletoe for both of them not with fucking Jeff🙃
:HK:

pksanne
Debater
Debater

Post by pksanne »

pksanne wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:02 pm
Marie_10 wrote:
hullopinki wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold#C ... s_a_fetish
The podcast story about his crush giving head to his friends and him being even more attracted to her springs to mind

aussiemama
Learner
Learner

Post by aussiemama »

Im curious to see what happens when one of the starts seeing someone else. They are in this little bubble just the two of them where they are pretty much in a relationship without the sex, they are with each other every day, they cuddle, they have little jokes, they know each other like no one else, it's a relationship.

I think there is a huge amount of denial about feelings and it can only end in two ways.

I don't see David doing anything with Nat working for him. And I can see why Not would be cautious coming after Liza.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Return to “David Dobrik”